Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:38 pm

This is my feeling :

1. Burcea (probably Neagu don't want him but he proved with not very strong teams)
2.Pera (he didn't prove nothing in CL with theoretically class-foreigner....5 defeats ? that against Brest was " 'a la Ryde " and ...you haven't seen all [yet])
3.Vasile (he knows Mnegru from inside; probably agreed by Neagu but he is too young ; this is big hat to him)\
4.Rosca (he conquered WHT 2014 NT juniors ; he has no club team now ; he has some experience in CL; don't think Neagu should rejected him ....I think he will be the MAN ..... I mean the RABBIT-coach ! )

If this is the really unique list :lol:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:01 pm

If we get to have another part time coach at least he should train some Romanian team. But I'd rather prefer a full-time one.
This discussion about Romanian vs foreign coach is meaningless and I am sure not a single Romanian was happy when failing big with Tadici or Voina, but each and every one of them was happy when Ryde grabbed the bronze medal by coaching those brave and talented girls.
Now everybody has a favourite player or even a favourite 7 player team, but what is fabulous on paper might turn as not so good in real life and this is something all of us should understand before blaiming some coach for his choices. and I really hope those were his choices though I am not really sure about it 4 years later from that amazing performance ( I think Ambros Martin was also just a trainer not a coach during his stay).
what I don't get it is why was Ryde not having a strategy, an idea of how things should work this ECQ, this tournament and not only, why was he trying to sell us crap like this team being a defensive one, why selling us players like Zamfirescu and other strange choices he made when calling the team that don't seem to be his, why calling injured players and leaving some hard working girls watching the NT from home.
He had only to prove we are all wrong by building something for the future, by showing some decent attitude when on pitch, by playing nice balls from time to time and keeping our hopes alive even if we are down by 7 cause we'd know the girls are made from strong material and they wouldn't give up shortly. not by winning the title with a shorthanded team. not by crushing Russia, Hungary or Netherlands. no one asked for miracles, but only for hopes. hopes that we could win some medal in the future. and he failed us in every minute of his return.
Live long and prosper.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:10 am

Right, Swart, on the paper all look perfect but no coach including Ambros wasn't able to test more players. I have also seen a comedy of Martin in France at the Golden League.

Right, Ryde decreased. For such results anybody in the world must pay.

Imagine how this tournament would have looked without a win over Hungary. He was also lucky not play in group B or group A, we could have beaten our record (17th place with Otelea).

In the Euro we have constant results, they are good and consistent. At the World Champs they always f*** decrease. 4/5 (last) editions were crap, including this 12th place.

Better a Romanian coach, than an expensive foreign coach who is laughing in front of all of us. I am for Morten Soubak personally but Martin and Ryde were not professional. And nowadays Ryde gives up easily. Well, in Romania also Martin gives up easily. He also proved his "class" in Hungary.

And right, Swart, such disasters especially against Japan (lol) and a very below-average Sweden. With Neagu, Pintea, Dedu and Dumanska! And Chiper at home because he's stupid. Tirca the same, because he does not want a classy cover for Neagu (I am talking that before the scandal she was not even convoked).

Doru Delavale wrote:This is my feeling :

1. Burcea (probably Neagu don't want him but he proved with not very strong teams)
2.Pera (he didn't prove nothing in CL with theoretically class-foreigner....5 defeats ? that against Brest was " 'a la Ryde " and ...you haven't seen all [yet])
3.Vasile (he knows Mnegru from inside; probably agreed by Neagu but he is too young ; this is big hat to him)\
4.Rosca (he conquered WHT 2014 NT juniors ; he has no club team now ; he has some experience in CL; don't think Neagu should rejected him ....I think he will be the MAN ..... I mean the RABBIT-coach ! )

If this is the really unique list :lol:

Vasile is very unproven, Rosca is good but as an assistant maybe. I am amazed Vlad Caba is not on the list, and Rosca could have been in tandem with him.

But if that's the list, the most qualified are Pera and Burcea. How can you say Pera is not qualified? He defeated CSM Bucharest with that squad, his players played very well in Japan including the finalists of Spain. Pera could have easily had less defeats, should have gone at least 2-4 if not 3-3 or 2-1-3. Give Mayonnade this team to see where he stands, a team with no experience in a tough group!

Of course, overall nobody can be trusted but they are not trash. And the new manager totally must be full-time.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:34 am

Was this Ryde's dismissal a regulation one ?

https://handbalmania.ro/2020/01/06/a-fo ... lamentara/

...ca la noi ,la nimenea.... :roll:

Also interesting this point of view based on detail-moment :

https://handbalmagazin.ro/culise-de-la- ... -sedintei/

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:36 pm

Let me tell you something, if Burcea comes there is a chance to see Ticu and Zamfir! IMO easiest way would be to play with Neagu as centre back, Zamfir/Tirca left.

I would convoke all Zamfir, Tirca, Neagu, Ticu, Abed Kader, Ilie and probably Tecar (although Ticu can also play as a RB, so that's up to the coach if also Tecar). How the f*** is this team bad even without Buceschi and Laslo?

I could easily win a medal with this squad as a coach. But of course, the selection of Ryde was a disaster, Zamfirescu is a nobody these days and Pristavita I don't like her. I also don't like Dache like she would be the most promising ever.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Ryde is a foul, Laslo can't even play as a RB. If he would have been better prepared on the right side, it would have been a lot better.

Basically he only missed players in defence and a regular playmaker, normally Buceschi or Laslo (Laslo can't ever be RB).

Plus some others with injuries from my list, but Ryde wasn't counting on them for months and I am not sure because of the injuries.

Ryde pays for the selection of the assistants in Romania. Costica Buceschi and Horatiu Pasca (before) must also pay big. And that Spanish clown acted the same.

This corruption is tolerated by the boss Alex Dedu, and will not reform our male handball this way. Moreover we are worse since the start, and now we are also worse in female.

The fans who support this board and Ryde are crazy. Plus if you look at the Technical Committee, it's not large at all. It should be large and not to be filled by mediocre characters. I am not sure Burcea, Pera and Mihaila should have such power. The committee must be expanded and please also name again federal coaches and something regionally. Some regional presidents like it was in the past.

Is Alex Dedu even reading handball books and what worked in Romania back in time? Even in France the organisation is much, much better. Germany lacks some organisation compared to France. France has copy our model.

Overall these is also a problem with the area of selection, which is even a bigger problem. But lacking organisation means you are losing even what you have. They must remove corrupt characters, expand and work together.

Or should I move to Nederland? Nederland also with 0 tradition like France. At least they love their country and want to keep the flag, to be top.

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Regarding the selection, totally agree that expired players like Moldovan, Gatzel or Senocico have no place at our NT.
Starting from the goal, we are covered well with Dedu and Dumanska, although their recent form (at leat when playing for Romania) is rather weak, of course defence is not helping also. Then you can give the 3rd position to a young and promising Ciuca. Voicu is also a good goalkeeper with great reflexes, as a backup, Kelemen is playing better and better too.
On the left wing, Czeczi, even Tanasie if she starts playing better. Dinca from Bistrita. Perhaps even Chiricuta, while Iuganu can still perform decent IMO.
Left back is taken by our mighty Neagu, but Zamfir should be there too, not talking about Corona players because their availability is doubtful. Probably Perianu will still be there, at least for deffence. Dache is a solution for playmaker, Pricopi only if she continues to do well for Buzau.
Petrus is a great talent, Popa from Minaur (only NT quality player from Minaur, I am from Baia Mare but let’s open our eyes please, stop with Polocoser and Seraficeanu who were there because k**f Costica, “om fara cuvant”). Also Ticu from Craiova, and definitely Alina Ilie on RB.
NO TECAR PLEASE, I have closely monitored her 3 years in Minaur, I would rather see a right handed player on RB than her Boeings 707 over the goal.
On the right wing Chiper 100%, and Udristioiu. Badea a promising talent from Valcea, also Moroianu from Bistrita will be a name in some years. And if all of the above are injured, then call “le dau toate in lung” Seraficeanu (RIP Hungary goalkeepers who couldn’t realize for 45 mins that this girl only aims for the far corner 90% of the time, same thing applies for all GKs in the Romanian League)
Pintea for pivot, Ostase who is a beast in Slatina, you also have to call Abed Kader now, one of the best players in our league at the moment, impressive that nobody knew her two years ago. She can easily play CB and LW if needed.

Again, our performances in Japan were absolutely horrible, the right thing was made by letting Ryde go (at least from our balkan perspective). I would give Adi Vasile a chance, he is doing a decent job at CSM, a young and open minded coach could do the trick, who knows. But I feel they will go for Rosca, who miraculously resigned from Braila a couple of weeks ago.

P.S: Demisia Dedu, enough corruption in Romanian Handball!!!

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:29 pm

Ryde now has his say. It's quite long. (Handbollskanalen -> Google translate): http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... aktspelet/
idle banter.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:59 pm

There is a lot of truth in his statement. But I don't think Tadici wanted to take over. That's hilarious :lol: .
He forgot to mention about the chaos in his management though.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:55 pm

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 am

Burcea says no to our NT. It seems he will change the strategy in Craiova, he will let go all foreign players.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... t-18962462
Live long and prosper.

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:26 pm

So if Rosca says no, then what? We let Buceschi lead us to glory? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:43 pm

and Rosca could lead us to glory? :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:44 am

It looks like the best solution available on the market, without any club contract.

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Mariusmm wrote:
Left back is taken by our mighty Neagu, but Zamfir should be there too,

Zamfir can't throw after her shoulder surgery.....

I believe, romanian handball and the public is drastically overestimate their single players. The NT can't substitute Eliza Buceschi on the middle position, there is absolutely no RB with international quality...

Romania will now change the national team coach after every tournament, the next coach must be find after the QT for Tokyo....

Sure, Liga Nationala is strong, very strong - there are a lot of talented players, but very little for international tournaments. It is a development, that can be forecasted since the great tournament in Denmark 2015

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Mariusmm wrote:It looks like the best solution available on the market, without any club contract.

How about Ion Crăciun? He did a good job at Brașov until the disaster.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 pm

I agree with @wossen's assessment.
Also, if you read Ryde's comments about that (in)famous meeting, you'll realise he's just confirming what we were all supposing: the Romanian handball is a matter of political battles between several camps, each of them augmented by the huge egos of some very incompetent people and a few very competent (but at least as ego-centric) ones.
The female NT has fallen victim to it, whereas the poor male NT has long been devoured by exactly the same factors. In the meantime, many of the rival nations are making progress and focusing on developing the sport and insuring its continuity.

I have my own opinion and argument about what will happen in March, but out of respect for the players who I truly believe gave it all, I will put it in a "vault" and not say it now.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Silviu wrote:
Mariusmm wrote:It looks like the best solution available on the market, without any club contract.

How about Ion Crăciun? He did a good job at Brașov until the disaster.

You've just said it....he is part of that disaster and at least partly ,responsable for that. It's not a good idea to reward him for that...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm

New ideas about future RO NT coaches : a couple Buceschi-Pasca ...or another Mihaila-Burcea...

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... v-18963806

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Burcea was the chosen one. Now he should be validated.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-18964548
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Bogdan Burcea(Craiova's coach) perhaps is the best choice from those 4 names but the time is so short. Anyway we must get to work and believe we have our chance.Hai ROMANIA !

Probably he will be associated to Victorina Bora (Slatina's coach)...

https://handbalmania.ro/2020/01/14/alti ... -feminina/

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:27 pm

I saw a statement of Alex Dedu on DIGI Sport 1 that Burcea will make a couple with Mihaila (now coach of Buzau) ...

but...Telekomsport said Mihaila refused to be coach-cover for Burcea... #-o :-k

https://www.telekomsport.ro/bogdan-burc ... h-19227295

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

It's done : B.B. and Robert Licu !
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/sur ... 87830.html

It is said Licu was proposed by Burcea himself and they will have equal position and responsabilities but also ( Dedu said) Licu is not validated yet by Council... :-k
Licu is now free coach.

https://www.fanatik.ro/presedintele-frh ... v-19139993

wossen
Regular

Postby wossen » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:53 pm

:shock:
The work of Robert Licu with Rapid Bucarest in this season till his dismissal, was not very convincing and totally unsuccessful, his candidature für FRH-President last year failed absolute clearly.

Strange, very strange...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:52 pm

GK: Dumanska (SCM Rm. Vâlcea), Dedu (CSM București), Kelemen (HC Zalău)
Lw: Dincă (Gloria Bistrița), Ana Maria Iuganu (Gloria Buzău)
RW: Seraficeanu (Minaur Baia Mare)
LB: Neagu CSM București), Perianu (CSM București), Tiron (Dunărea Brăila), Severin (HC Zalău)
RB: Alina Ilie (Gloria Buzău), Ana Maria Savu (SCM Craiova), Patricia Vizitiu (SCM Craiova)
CB: Rotaru-Pricopi (Gloria Buzău), Dache (Dunărea Brăila), Țicu (SCM Craiova), Pristăvița (Gloria Bistrița)
Pivots: Crina Pintea (CSM București), Lorena Ostase (CSM Slatina), Abed-Kader (HC Zalău)

New wide squad [Burcea-Licu] !~
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/doa ... 7867.html#

Seems OK for the begining, probably in Podgorica"s tournament is allowed only 16 (18 :?: ) players .
In ... need, :idea: we can also try Alina Ilie as RW.

PS: I doubt Kelemen is better then Ciuca. But on my sight no need to go there 3 GKs.

Return to “Female Handball”