Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
greenice
Extra Member

Re: Romania NT

Postby greenice » Sat May 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Horia wrote:Romania - Poland 39-28 (17-10)

Gâlcă-Stanca 7, Maier 5, Moldovan 5, Lecuşanu 4, Elisei-Ardean 3, Manea 3, Meiroşu-Fiera 3, Geiger 3, Vădineanu 3, Puşcaşu 2, Neagu 1.

I wasn't able to watch the game. Varzaru couldn't make it to Drobeta so Vadineanu took her place for the matches against Poland, I hope she will stay on the squad. Lungu, Stanciu (gk) injured and won't play against Poland in the second match either.

I've seen the game but I wasn't very satisfied. Despite the big number of goals scored, most of them were scored from LP and fast breaks. I'm not sure if we scored more than five goals from the 9m line.
Regarding the players, the pluses are, in my opinion: Paula Ungureanu (she was great !), Stanca and Moldovan. On the other side, one of the worst games in NT for Cristina Neagu (two 7m missed, some wrong passes and loss of ideas in attack, slow in defense) - I expected far more from her ! Also, the same bad game for Oana Soit and some easy goals taken by Smedescu (what the hell is she doing at NT ? She looked so terrified :evil: ).
Again some strange choices of Voina - by example Geiger was right wing :shock: And again some "sleeping time" for our NT, going from +10 to +5 (or +4 - I didn't counted) in less than 10 minutes.
Poland has a young team with some interesting players but except Sadowska and Kinga Polenz, the other names didn't tell me anything. What's happening with Kudlacz ? Is she injured ?

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 pm

greenice wrote:What's happening with Kudlacz ? Is she injured ?

Preparing for the German final. (Bundesliga)

karel
Handball Fan-atic

Postby karel » Sun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

The results of the games Poland-Romania show the difference between these two teams. But of course, Poland could play better with some lack players like Kudłacz, which is very important part of the team.

catalin82
Extra Member

Postby catalin82 » Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 am

second game Romania- Poland 37-22 (18-8)

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:26 am

Romanian friends!
I have read some article about Dinu's NT retiring in second match ag. Belarus in Bucharest. Can you tell me, please, what's the truth for today? Will she play on Saturday?
Last edited by Wbk on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:40 am

Wbk wrote:Romanian friends!
I have read some article about Dinu's NT retiring in second match ag. Belarus in Bucharest. Can you tell me, please, what's the truth for today? Will she play on Saturday?

she will play the 200 game in national team

m.erika
Regular

Postby m.erika » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:49 am

The national team lost their first firendly match against the representative of France at Mulhouse.(Without the keyplayers and coach from Oltchim)

France-Romania 25-21(15-11)

France: Darleux 9 intervention, Leynaud 7 intervention- Ayglon 4/5, Piejos 4/5, Deroin 4/5, Herbrecht 4/9, Pineau 4/9, Mendy 2/4, Jelic 1/2, Goiorani 1/3, Dembele 1/3, Carrat, Leveque, Lacrabere.Coach:Olivier Krumbholz

Romania: Smedescu 15 intervention, Ialomiteanu 2 intervention - Moldovan 7/10, Birsan 5/5, Vizitiu 3/9, Zamfir 2/2, Geiger 2/5, Paraschiv 1/3, Dinca 1/5, Strat, Coadalata, Vadineanu, Drutu, Tacalie, Cartas, Cruceanu Coach:Remus Drăgănescu and Dumitru Musi

Drăgănescu said that they were close to France all the time, they had initiative, but the indecision of the second part costed them a lot.And the girls were affected by playing with the vice-worldchampions.He remarked Vizitiu, Chintoan and Moldovan as solutions for the first representative.
The next game will be on Saturday in Selestat.By me, it's a decent performance basicly by the B representative. :)
http://www.szkc.ro/ :D

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:13 am

They played well? France, even being a world-champion now, relax, I am used with them, we humiliated them the last times when we played with the best team. I expekted something else, but Vizitiu 3 from 9, OMG... And Melinda Geiger never confirms for the national team and in matches against good teams. Geiger needs other team to improve and to learn and also to play without emotions! Geiger from the national team, isn't her...

Even in a B team of Romania it isn't admited to miss so much! Vizitiu, Geiger always play worse, something else at the national team... AND I DON'T WANT TO COMMENT THE SELECTION!

About Cruceanu, I knew she is talented, how come no goal? She didnt play?

And Tacalie? Where is my baby Tacalie? Why she didn't score?

About Cartas, did she play or not? Because some guys here said that she deserves to play for the A team...

Tell me, these 3 players will play just at the next game or they sucked?

A team with Smedescu-Vadineanu(Tacalie)-Geiger(Moldovan)-Vizitiu-Birsan-Cruceanu and one more left winger is more than decent and can even win with France A, even in an official match...

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 am

That team is decent but not enough to be a favourite for a 2 week tournament.

Cartas (0/3), Tacalie (0/2) and Cruceanu (0/1) played tonight. I think that Tacalie isn't so good because she is currently playing in Galati, a team which has a bad season, she can't be better and won't improve there imo.

The future of our national handball team is not good.

m.erika
Regular

Postby m.erika » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

Adriyanos wrote:That team is decent but not enough to be a favourite for a 2 week tournament.

Cartas (0/3), Tacalie (0/2) and Cruceanu (0/1) played tonight. I think that Tacalie isn't so good because she is currently playing in Galati, a team which has a bad season, she can't be better and won't improve there imo.

The future of our national handball team is not good.

Firstly, don't forget that there are still names like Neagu,Meirosu or Stanca, who will be in the national team for many years and this list complited with them is not so bad :)The future looks bad after they retire :p It's a shame that nobody knows what is going on with the youth centers,personally I would be curios to find out something about the girls there, some results etc.
And regarding to Tacalie, she should've gone to Zalau,'cause as we saw in season 07-08, Tadici can help her to get in a good form.

m.erika
Regular

Postby m.erika » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 am

About Cruceanu, I knew she is talented, how come no goal? She didnt play?

And Tacalie? Where is my baby Tacalie? Why she didn't score?

About Cartas, did she play or not? Because some guys here said that she deserves to play for the A team...

Tell me, these 3 players will play just at the next game or they sucked?

A team with Smedescu-Vadineanu(Tacalie)-Geiger(Moldovan)-Vizitiu-Birsan-Cruceanu and one more left winger is more than decent and can even win with France A, even in an official match...

In the case of Cruceanu, well maybe it's because she plays in the second division, and you can't compare the level of a team from there and the French NT.
I'm surprised of the performance of Melinda too, she had some good moments last year at the EC(2008), she is like Dana Crap, I'm still waiting for both to show their values.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 am

m.erika wrote:Firstly, don't forget that there are still names like Neagu,Meirosu or Stanca, who will be in the national team for many years and this list complited with them is not so bad :)The future looks bad after they retire :p It's a shame that nobody knows what is going on with the youth centers,personally I would be curios to find out something about the girls there, some results etc.
And regarding to Tacalie, she should've gone to Zalau,'cause as we saw in season 07-08, Tadici can help her to get in a good form.

With only three or four players like Neagu, Meirosu or Stanca, you won't be winning a medal in that kind of competition. They didn't manage to win now, let alone in the next few years. Romanian's handball future isn't good.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 pm

I believe we have very nice material, but Oltchim should sign these girls and let them play. I think Tacalie can be a reserve instead of Pidpalova or Geiger instead Nora... And Cruceanu is she was golgeter last year...

There are some certain problems, exactly like on football, we don't know to integrate these players... They die talents! :(

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi guys.
I was at Mulhouse yesterday, I'll upload some pics next week.
Let me tell you how it all went. Tacalie didn't do anything and Cruceanu didn't actually play. Geiger played, but not all the match, so she had a decent play, scored some important goals. Everything broke when Vadineanu was out with an injury, haven't seen yet in a newspaper what all that was about.
I watch with a frenchman the match and he always said "Romania has a predictible game. All they do is pass the ball on the back, they only do the classic play." And I couldn't agree more. The girls did fight, but the keeper was awful! Smedescu was indeed bad yesterday. And Musi had no real advice for the girls, he used the TO just for the sake of using the TO, with no real result on the team's play.
Again the fact that Voina is the coach of Oltchim too has a bad effect on the NT. This is not right, using some rookies or 30 year-old players from the second league and letting the coach stay at home while the NT is away. Whatever, can't really understand it. As a supporter it was awful to see the team loose, the joy of the french supporters and the headlines today. It wasn't the Romanian team, but then again, maybe we're too good for France.

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Some images from the match.My position wasn't that good unfortunately, I got the last tickets and it was really crowded, still...
Attachments
100_0242-r.jpg
100_0242-r.jpg (62.06 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
100_0241-r.jpg
100_0241-r.jpg (59.57 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
100_0234-r.jpg
100_0234-r.jpg (60.48 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Last edited by Alemirux on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Attachments
100_0265-r.jpg
100_0265-r.jpg (61.27 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
100_0258-r.jpg
100_0258-r.jpg (62.17 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
100_0248-r.jpg
100_0248-r.jpg (59.26 KiB) Viewed 2124 times

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 pm

WHY ROMANIA B IS WEARING THE OTHER EQUIPMENT, THE OLD STYLE? We have 5 sets of equipment and we used that one! :( I know that the material is new and there are the new comercials, but why the old on? This sucks! I mean, this is the new one:

Last edited by Poltergeist on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Because that's how serious we take the NT. That's what our attitude twards the game was: lack of professionalism. In the end, it's not our problem to judge that, but they might have problems with the sponsors. Long live president Gatu and the mighty hurd! ](*,)

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm

I mean the comercials are new, but they might have problems with the sponsors which produce the equipment...

m.erika
Regular

Postby m.erika » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanx for the pictures :D And I totally agree, lack of profesionalism towards sports is a big problem in this country. :evil: Have a great weekend everyone!!! :D :D

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 pm

@ Alemirux

Next game is at Selestat? Are you going? Because we want photos.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:02 am

25-21 is a very good score. 8:)
Our B Team is better than more A teams of many countries.(the national team).
Can`t wait for the next match.

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:00 pm

@Poltergeist: No, I'm not going, but I'm going to watch it on TV.If you can't see it, I'll give you some details.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Alemirux wrote:@Poltergeist: No, I'm not going, but I'm going to watch it on TV.If you can't see it, I'll give you some details.

GIVE US DETAILS, please, maybe a link? other 2 guys from Romania asked about a link in the thread with the livestreams. at what hour is the match?

inocenzza
Regular

Postby inocenzza » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm

any information?who's the first7,who's playing well!!pls tell us:)
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

Return to “Female Handball”