Romania NT

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romania NT

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:12 pm

So Swarty, my 'spam logic' was profoundly unbeatable...what do you think now ,hm... ?

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:06 pm

RO -CZECH R. (jr) prep...friendly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7zsK9Xn8k

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:09 am

Doru Delavale wrote:So Swarty, my 'spam logic' was profoundly unbeatable...what do you think now ,hm... ?

really? we didn't even apply for hosting it. NOR are already hosting the male tournament so they couldn't do it and PRK... :lol:
congrats, you are a prophet! :lol:
and yeah, I am still thinking you are spamming.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:25 pm

swarthofole wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:So Swarty, my 'spam logic' was profoundly unbeatable...what do you think now ,hm... ?

really? we didn't even apply for hosting it. NOR are already hosting the male tournament so they couldn't do it and PRK... :lol:
congrats, you are a prophet! :lol:
and yeah, I am still thinking you are spamming.

My"logic" was focused on Montenegro ...and now, you try to tell me the tale of " The fox and the (sour) grapes " ...

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:08 am

MNE were the only ones who applied! you can't blame them for that.
so your logic is again failing. period.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:23 pm

swarthofole wrote:MNE were the only ones who applied! you can't blame them for that.
so your logic is again failing. period.

I didn't blame anything or anyone, I just predicted a fact ....and would be better not to misinterpret my words ...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:33 pm

România-Czech R.28-20 (18-8) (youth teams)
România: Ciucă, Dulgheriu, Rus (GKs), Necula 6 , Moroianu 6, Popa 3, Șamanț 2, Jipa 2, Ilie 2, Bujor 2, Nițulescu 1, Beșleagă 1, Coteț 1, Stamin 1, Ailincăi 1, Moraru
Cehia: Krzova, Rezacova, Polaskova (GKs), Cholevova 8 , Frankova 4, Smidakova 3, Konigova 2, Plucarova 2, Svihnosova 1, Smejova, Tesarova, Vavrouskova, Protivankova, Drozdova

România-Czech R. 27-24 (14-14)
România: Dulgheriu, Rus (GKs), Moraru 5 , Stamin 4, Moroianu 4, Șamanț 3, Jipa 3, Popa 2, Necula 2, Ilie 2, Beșleagă 1, Ailincăi 1, Nițulescu, Coteț, Bujor
Cehia: Krzova, Rezacova, Polaskova (GKs), Smidakova 7 , Cholevova 6, Konigova 5, Frankova 3, Tesarova 1, Vavrouskova 1, Drozdova 1, Svihnosova, Smejova, Protivankova

http://www.handbalvolei.ro/dubla-victor ... NqGQ-eLIAI

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:52 pm

Hutupan in 2008, to see who is Tadici that mocked Pintea in Fanatik recently

Good coaches in Romania act like they are deities

https://evz.ro/hutupan-antrenorii-ne-au ... 17627.html

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:24 pm

20 mart RO - PRK
21 mart RO - Norway
22 mart RO - MNGRU ...in Podgorica.
29 mart RO - Poland ...in Ploiesti. (so, 4 qualify matches in 10 days)

My opinion is Mr. Ryde have to remain until the end of his contract .
On the other hand the bad news is that we have no many consistent alternatives(other) for some of NT players (who played in Japan,december 2019)...
may be : Ticu, Abed-Kader , Alina Ilie . Perhaps must be recalled : Chiper,Dragut. And even Senocico !
Also Chiricuta or Dinca as left wing should be considered too.

If Chiricuta found a new NL team faster ? :-k

"My team " should be :

Dumanska,Dedu(GKS) - Chiricuta,Dinca(LW), Chiper,Seraficeanu(RW) ,Ticu,Senocico,Pristavita (CB),Neagu,Perianu,Polocoser (LB)
Alina Ilie, Dragut (RB) Pintea, Ostase,Abed-Kader (PIV)

I would give up to 3 GKs...I would increase the height (Dragut,Ilie,Chiper),I would make some plus-points on "guts" (Ilie,Chiricuta,Dinca,Abed-Kader, Seno,Ticu ),also on "experience chapter"( Ticu,Seno,Dragut,Chiper), and I would fortify the right side (Dragut,Ilie) and speed of counteratacks(Chiricuta,Dinca,Kader). Seno is also an inteligent technical player who can invent clever passes for pivots and 9m shoters. She can also can break-through and score...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm

It is said that tommorow 6 Jan -Monday- we will find if Ryde stays or not as coach of NT.... :-k

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:36 pm

Knowing Dedu they will not change anything tomorrow, but lets wait and see. The WCh was a total disgrace for Romanian handball.

An interesting article suggesting some new names for the Romanian squad, very reasonable and good solutions that have to be taken into account.
https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... v-18960698 .

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:57 pm

I just read the article of Marius Hutu ....this is "his " list
Gks Dedu, Dumanska, Voicu, Măzăreanu
RW: Iuganu, Dincă, Florica, Tănăsie, Czeczi
LB: Neagu, Perianu, Zamfir, Petruș, A. Moldovan
CB: Pristaviță, Dache, Pricopi, Zamfirescu, Țicu
RB: Savu, Ilie, Vizitiu, Polocoșer
LW: Moisă, Udriștioiu, Seraficeanu
Piv: Pintea, Băcăoanu, Ostase, Abed-Kader

as we know now Chiper is surgered, so weak chance for her...and us.
Zamfir totally out of form, plus she is too slow and predictible in every thing she does.
No GK is on level of Dedu and Dumanska now (the level which is not of top class, unfortunately) but I think not here is the main problem. (the problem is the singleness of a fire-gun 9m shooter,and bad efficiency of wings ...because they are really so bad :?: or because the game as speed and combination do not use them properly ... :-k ...or may be both :lol: )
Why is Florica still here ?
I think the players who can fight there in Podgorica from the youngsters should be only: Ostase,Abed-Kader,Seraficeanu and may be Ilie and Polocoser. Of course there are others like: Dache, Petrus,Moroianu,A.C.Popa,Severin...but in my opinion is too risky to throw them in such decisive fightings ag.Norway and Mnegru.If these last players had been played matches in CL or EHF Cup ....the discussion was different.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Concerning the tactic, I should begin the first 30-40 min ag. PRK with reserves then last 30-20 min with main players.
Second day ag. Norway first 15 min should use main players then 45 min reserves...
Third day I should use main players mostly of the time. (with some short alternative time for resting from reserves side)

I presume each day the matches will be not on the same hour ! ...I wonder this is a right thing.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:50 am

I reiterate my opinion that Ryde must remain as coach and then (after Podgorica) eventualy take the decision, depending of result .
But, as a condition, he must stay in Bucharest and monitor(scrutinize) the potential NT players for future 3 month...He must talk to each potential player (and apart to their club coach ) of wide NT team for an adittional individual physical preparing .

The time is short,he was the coach on 3 final tournaments, he knows mostly of players and know the problems...and its under contract.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:40 am

Quo vadis Chiricuta ? #-o

Craiova,can be an option :?:

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:14 pm

Ryde out? :shock:
It seems the coaches voted against him today.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-18961078
Live long and prosper.

dutchfan

Postby dutchfan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:33 pm

swarthofole wrote:Ryde out? :shock:
It seems the coaches voted against him today.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-18961078

Omg seriously? Why? He didn't even get a proper chance. He barely started and didn't even got that much time. And how can you expect a coach to have succes in such a short time and with quite some important players not available (the doping thing). I think this is complete BS.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:33 pm

It's not clear if this is a recommendation from "Technique Comission " or is already a "fact"...nothing about Al Dedu's position in this case.
From new names I think Bogdan Burcea is most suitable for this...let's call "mission".In the second variant : A.Rosca .
Florentin Pera is overwhelmed by any unexpected ,subtile situations. He is just a class III motivator . His face in Brest , during the match, was that of Ceausescu "in balcony".... in rest (other matches) the well-known shoutings to the players...
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:35 pm

dutchfan wrote:
Omg seriously? Why? He didn't even get a proper chance. He barely started and didn't even got that much time. And how can you expect a coach to have succes in such a short time and with quite some important players not available (the doping thing). I think this is complete BS.

For a foreigner, at first sight yes. But check my previous posts, I already mentioned how wrong was the selection. Ryde pays for his selection, he is the first responsible for the bad selection even though it might have been created by the assistants. Lol. This is also his mistake. And anyway, although we had the scandal, his selection was tragic. The game was also tragic.

Ryde preferred not to call Sorina Tirca up, she is as good as Hafra and a LB. She went for Perianu, who is just a defender. Then I don't know if Ticu was injured or not (like Zamfir), but Ticu and Abed Kader are great playmakers. Right after Buceschi, although Laslo has been also great recently. Abed Kader can play on 3 positions, including wing and pivot (plus she's the best scorer right now in the national league). Then NO Chiper. NO Alina Ilie, our best RB, a real shooter. Even Tecar or Raluca Petrus could have made it, this squad was very poor.

Pristavita didn't deserve it, same as Polocoser, Zamfirescu doesn't play at Valcea AT ALL (under Romanian coach). Ticu and Abed Kader are over Dache. Not to mention he is killing us with this Popa (formerly Iuganu), when we should have tried more there with Florica plus Czeczi our best scorer of the league in the last season and Chiricuta of Brasov are also in pole position. Bacaoanu is another modest player, play with Pintea and Ostase, and please select Abed Kader because she can play on 3 positions including her former pivot. Udristioiu is also under Chiper and Seraficeanu, an exhausted player. There also other promising youngsters on RB, like Seraficeanu. And Vizitiu was "mortul de serviciu", biggest shame, if Alina Ilie should have been 100% in any squad then EVEN Tecar should have made it easily. Vizitiu is nothing since years. Vizitiu is the least talented player of the squad, Zamfirescu is 0 - talented player who is downfall, decreasing big, doesn't play at all in club.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 pm

For how the votes were see :

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/tom ... 586918.htm

The new coach will not asume the qualification on OG ? :shock: HA-HA-HA-HA.... and they talk about "cowardice"...pfui !!! :D
Ok, then only the players will be the target of critics... anyway the 'mental' is already prepared....

Atunci mergeti voi si va culcati, mai bibicilor :!:

It was only a metter of stalinist execution ...not a solution.
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kangaroo
Regular

How the selection of Ryde should have looked in my opinion before the Corona Brasov scandal?

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:56 pm

How the selection of Ryde should have looked in my opinion before the Corona Brasov scandal?

Udristioiu -> Chiper
Polocoser - > Sorina Tirca
Pristavita - > Abed Kader
Dache - > Ticu (Dache is ok though for the future, promising)
Vizitiu - > Alina Ilie
Bacaoanu - > Tecar (Kader can also play as a pivot, she used to be a line player in her career previously, plus we just needed 2 shooters on the RB)
Popa-Iuganu - > Chiricuta (Czeczi is also in discussion, because Chiricuta loves McDonalds)
Zamfirescu also out, plus we didn't need more than 2 shooters on any positions (Neagu/Tirca - Ticu/Abed Kader - Ilie/Tecar). We could have convoked a tall defender instead of Zamfirescu.

* I don't dislike Popa-Iuganu, she has qualities but when she will ever be reliable? And under what coach?

Regarding Polocoser, she's not bad in defence but Ryde is as poor as in his former mandate when he didn't teach Szucs how to defend. Polocoser reminds me of old Szucs, before Martin teachings, every attack of the opponent was a foul with the fingers to the neck. And as an attacker, Polocoser as LB is not bad at all but certainly can't make it to this level (in attack). Plus we have better shooters.

Besides Ticu and Abed Kader, we also have young playmakers such as Andreea Popa of Baia Mare and Raluca Petrus who did so well yesterday against Ramnicu Valcea (in the draw). Popa and Petrus haven't been even tested.

AT THE END, if Sorina Tirca wasn't also available, even LBs we have from Constantinescu to Tiron. k**f really, Constantinescu is surely even a better playmaker than Pristavita or Dache. I like promising Dache though, but after finally a good display in Japan, she wasn't used anymore. But still, Dache has to fight with Buceschi, Laslo, Ticu, Abed Kader, Popa, Petrus, even Constantinescu. Even Szilvia Szabo, is this coach crazy?

What can I say? Just take a look at the Magura Cisnadie cemetery, Vizitiu could really play there alongside Senocico and Gatzel!

Doru Delavale wrote:I just read the article of Marius Hutu ....this is "his " list
Gks Dedu, Dumanska, Voicu, Măzăreanu
LW: Iuganu, Dincă, Florica, Tănăsie, Czeczi
LB: Neagu, Perianu, Zamfir, Petruș, A. Moldovan
CB: Pristaviță, Dache, Pricopi, Zamfirescu, Țicu
RB: Savu, Ilie, Vizitiu, Polocoșer
RW: Moisă, Udriștioiu, Seraficeanu
Piv: Pintea, Băcăoanu, Ostase, Abed-Kader

Hahaha, Jesus Christ! Ada Moldovan? Why not also Senocico, Gatzel-Han and Oana Tiplea? And Vizitiu? :)) SAVU? Savu doesn't play at all like Zamfirescu. Where is Tecar? And Bacaoanu is under all, same as Udristioiu in her. PRICOPI? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Pricopi is just a modest player, did they ever see Popa of Baia Mare? Even Szabo is better. At least Petrus I see she's there, but as a LB. Why no Constantinescu especially at all and Tiron? The LW list is good, besides Tanasie who is still under all currently and she's is my favourite in terms of potential.

k**f VOICU? Voicu is a dead goalkeeper, somebody is not watching games. Hosu would have deserved to be third or Ciuca if they wanted a youngster. Kelemen is also better than Voicu.

It just prove they are still very limited and k**f OUT with the players who don't play like Zamfirescu and Savu! Or with dead players like Vizitiu and cemetery Moldovan. It's unreal Moldovan is in discussion, and it's unreal both Ryde and Vasile play with Perianu in attack.

Maybe in another 2-3 years we will reach an objective selection.
Last edited by Kangaroo on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:08 pm

What do we want ? To fight for qualification or a scape goat and a new coach for next 2 years ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait to see the the new phenomenom RABBIT-coach ! :evil: who'll just travel and jumps on the rocks of Muntenegru.
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Kangaroo, your post is really awful, hard to follow ...you shoot everybody and then found new alternatives where do not exist.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Vizitiu is dead player
Zamfirescu and Savu don't play, actually Zamfirescu is as dead as Vizitiu, if she doesn't wake up she will end up like Luciana Popescu (but at least Popescu was far more talented)
Does Voicu sleep with somebody like Polocoser? Every shoot at Podravka was goal, she doesn't even know how to jump. Tragic goalkeeper who only had 1 good season and plays well maybe at home, that's all. But in terms of goalies we are covered, and right now we have so many. Mazareanu, and there is another beautiful girl (I don't remember her name), must all be tested. Including Hosu and Kelemen, not just Ciuca.

Udristioiu not indispensable anymore
Bacaoanu, not improving at all, others like Ostase and Abed Kader are
Moldovan - elephant
Pricopi - used to like her, but she is on big downtrend now, pretty modest if we want to go for medals or to qualify to the OG
Dache? Only if Ticu, Abed Kader etc are not available

I WOULD RISK EVERYTHING HERE, I think we can beat Montenegro even with an experimental formula, but just if the selection is good, objective. PRISTAVITA? I would rather lose the qualification than convoking her once again. I hope she will prove me wrong, because it will be a miracle if she is not called up. Lol. Why would Ticu and Abed Kader and some other young names be less reliable than Pristavita? Do you think they will be as dead as Perianu in attack and dead Vizitiu?

Doru Delavale wrote:Kangaroo, your post is really awful, hard to follow ...you shoot everybody and then found new alternatives where do not exist.

What do you mean by that? I shoot the selection! The alternative is an objective selection. If they want medals at every tournament, they should bring somebody like Morten Soubak. Then if not, try with Pera, Burcea, whatever, even Caba for instance (Rosca can be a solution but only as an assistant). But keep every Romanian coach 2 tournaments, if in 2 tournaments he didn't bring a medal, just fire them.

Pera, Burcea and Caba are ok coaches, proven compared to Vasile and Rosca (Rosca is just a good assistant). For me anyway Rosca is better than Pasca and Buceschi - 2 personaje penibile care nu inteleg cum au ajuns sa aiba atata putere in anturajul nationalei. But yet again you don't know these coaches will react. Who can really build a team.

My head says Pera or Caba-Rosca (they know eachother), my intuition says Bogdan Burcea.

How not to shoot? Lol, this was embarrassing, if you don't feel humiliated it's crazy! Just remove the win over Hungary and take a look at goal difference, you will see where we stand. I would have removed politically even FRH president Alex Dedu.

:lol: In a real democracy, for what they did here, they should have been put to jail. Corruption is written all over their heads!

These people don't deserve a pension or at least their 100% future big pension.

Kangaroo
Regular

Postby Kangaroo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm

I hope the next manager of Romania will not coach anymore a club. Burcea is favourite according to Fanatik.

https://www.fanatik.ro/bogdan-burcea-ce ... a-19137565

And Pasarila was late 4 hours at the Technical Commission! :shock:

https://www.fanatik.ro/tomas-ryde-out-d ... v-19137523

Ryde nervously walked out of the room: "Good luck at Podgorica! Be careful, don't get beat up! ”

Tomas Ryde also gave explanations regarding the presence of his wife at both the 2016 Olympics and the World Championship in 2019. The Swedish said in the meeting that his wife was brought to the staff of the national team as a "mental coach", so that she has discussions with the girls and mobilise them.

LOL

And Ryde was blamed for the results obtained by the Romanian NT in the main groups, where the "tricolors" suffered heavy defeats in the matches with Russia, Sweden and Japan. The Swede was questioned about the selection made for the World Championship, when he said he made a defensive selection, but suffered heavy defeats: -9 against Russia, -12 against Sweden and -17 against Japan. OMG! And did they forget about Spain?

IMO Sweden are nothing more than a below average team today. Japan under us, of course.

The coach blamed some players who were undisciplined in the locker room and condemned the attitude of several handball players in Japan. 7 votes went for dismissal (Gheorghe Tadici, Florentin Pera, Bogdan Burcea, Ovidiu Mihăilă, Gheorghe Covaciu, Petru Ghervan and the Vice-President of the Technical Commission Victorina Bora) and 4 were against (Dragoş Dobrescu, Ion Crăciun, Mihaela Evi and Valeriu Costea).

Basically only the clowns voted to keep Ryde + the big clown Alex Dedu (President of the Romanian Federation).

Demisia, Dedu, this man has no shame at all! He is responsible of everything and votes for Ryde after such disaster. Unreal! They are probably happy because they beat Hungary and ended over France and Hungary.

Return to “Female Handball”