Transfers and... (09/10)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World

inocenzza
Regular

Re: Transfers and... (09/10)

Postby inocenzza » Mon May 17, 2010 12:29 pm

OMG...what team will have Itxaco next year!Turey,Aguilar,Soit,MArtin,Begona,Navaro,Barbosa,Pena....I'm sure it will be one of the semifinalist next year....Valcea and Gyor must do some transfers ....especialy Oltchim that has only 2 good back players:Neagu and Vizitiu...they need 2 good back players:maybe Lovric,Ozel or Penezic:)...they are the only who can come..my opinion
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Mon May 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Natalia Kurbanova, lineplayer from Lada, is going to train 2 weeks in Itxako. And if sport staff likes her, she´ll stay in the team netx season.
Any info of this player?

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Mon May 17, 2010 11:06 pm

polpol wrote:Natalia Kurbanova, lineplayer from Lada, is going to train 2 weeks in Itxako. And if sport staff likes her, she´ll stay in the team netx season.
Any info of this player?

Precisely what kind of informations do you need?
I'm glad for her that she found a good club, she deserves it :)
you can see her on yotube, this video was made one year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Mfy_UTOyw
RUSSIA WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN,AGAIN & AGAIN
Лучше нету, и не надо, чем Тольяттинская ЛАДА!!!

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Mon May 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Info about her quality, what type of player she is, technical, fighter, etc.

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Vizitiu as a good back player? You must be kidding!!! :shock: :o :lol:

She scored altogether 7!!! goals in the last 4 games of Oltchim in the CL. She is selfish, and mediocre in most aspects of the game. Good back players in Oltchim? Maybe Neagu for the next seson. No other. Pidpalova is very raw and does only one thing: shoooting. But she is slooooowww.

Oltchim is actually about 3+2 players: Ungureanu, Bese, doing the dirty work in defence, but currently the best defensive player in the bizness. Maybe Althaus and Spiridon are on that level. The third is Neagu. +2: Any winger they send to play. :)
MKB Veszprém...forever and ever!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon May 17, 2010 11:40 pm

polpol wrote:Natalia Kurbanova, lineplayer from Lada, is going to train 2 weeks in Itxako. And if sport staff likes her, she´ll stay in the team netx season.
Any info of this player?

Actually she SIGNED with Itxako and it´s not yet confirmed about Turey.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

doomark wrote:
Any info of this player?

Actually she SIGNED with Itxako and it´s not yet confirmed about Turey.

That's how I understood it as well ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Tue May 18, 2010 1:02 am

Olivier Krumbholz at Vâlcea? The manager of Oltchim, Constantin Roibu, went to France to bring the coach of the NT of France, Olivier Krumbholz, at Vâlcea. If the Frenchman will refuse the offer, Oltchim will have a plan B: they will bring the Hungarian Peter Kovacs, the current coach of the NT of Turkey. Peter Kovacs will bring also with him the play-maker Yeliz Ozel. The contract of Radu Voina will expire on 30th June, but nobody proposed him a new deal and there are rumours that he will not continue his work at Vâlcea.

Source: http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/contractul-lui-radu-voina-se-apropie-de-final-dar-nu-i-s-a-propus-prelungirea-cine-va-sta-pe-banca-oltchimului-190421.html

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue May 18, 2010 8:40 am

Poltergeist wrote:Olivier Krumbholz at Vâlcea? The manager of Oltchim, Constantin Roibu, went to France to bring the coach of the NT of France, Olivier Krumbholz, at Vâlcea. If the Frenchman will refuse the offer, Oltchim will have a plan B: they will bring the Hungarian Peter Kovacs, the current coach of the NT of Turkey. Peter Kovacs will bring also with him the play-maker Yeliz Ozel. The contract of Radu Voina will expire on 30th June, but nobody proposed him a new deal and there are rumours that he will not continue his work at Vâlcea.

Great ideas, but I don´t think Olivier will join Valcea, maybe after 2012 if you´ve a lot of $$$ you can convince him. ;-) Btw, the Romanian Federation already tried to get him in 2000 (after the Olympics) for the NT head coach position, but Krumbholz refused. Kovács, you´ll see, he is quite occupied with Turkey and I´m not sure whether he can do both jobs at the same time. What´s plan C? :-) BUT Roibu is right, Valcea surely needs a foreign coach to teach your players how to defend!

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Tue May 18, 2010 9:11 am

Tadici was great, but he was kinda agressive like Trefilov with communist methods, you can't act like this, Romania changed a lot and in a democracy this isn't accepted. Our girls at Beijing at the Olympics refused to play at some match! Anyway, probably the plan C and a good one is our former glory, Mariana Tarca, who is a great coach, she prepares you very well, especially in defense. I would preffer Tarca more instead of Peter Kovacs, but not instead of Krumbholz! As you said, Krumbholz had different offers, not just from Romania and he didn't want to leave France and he likes to focus just on a team, but we will see now...

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Tue May 18, 2010 12:43 pm

doomark wrote:
Poltergeist wrote:Olivier Krumbholz at Vâlcea? The manager of Oltchim, Constantin Roibu, went to France to bring the coach of the NT of France, Olivier Krumbholz, at Vâlcea. If the Frenchman will refuse the offer, Oltchim will have a plan B: they will bring the Hungarian Peter Kovacs, the current coach of the NT of Turkey. Peter Kovacs will bring also with him the play-maker Yeliz Ozel. The contract of Radu Voina will expire on 30th June, but nobody proposed him a new deal and there are rumours that he will not continue his work at Vâlcea.

Great ideas, but I don´t think Olivier will join Valcea, maybe after 2012 if you´ve a lot of $$$ you can convince him. ;-) Btw, the Romanian Federation already tried to get him in 2000 (after the Olympics) for the NT head coach position, but Krumbholz refused. Kovács, you´ll see, he is quite occupied with Turkey and I´m not sure whether he can do both jobs at the same time. What´s plan C? :-) BUT Roibu is right, Valcea surely needs a foreign coach to teach your players how to defend!

Kovács has a release clause in his Turkey contract, according to which he can leave immediately, if a club offers him a contract and he wants to accept it.

inocenzza
Regular

Postby inocenzza » Tue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Anybody ,can tell me some tactics of Kovacs methods?i heard that he's a good coach...................
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Tue May 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Penezic apparently to Hypo, according to Montenegrin press.

GjorcePetrovFan

Postby GjorcePetrovFan » Tue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Dragica Kresoja from Kikinda to Le Havre...

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

And also according to MNE press no player will leave Buducnost... that includes Pecevska... the only that might leave is Horvat but they plan to offer her a new contract and more playing time next season.

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah, it seems that Budućnost will go into next season with the same squad - they might only reinforce the LP position, but currently there are not many quality pivots on the market.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:Yeah, it seems that Budućnost will go into next season with the same squad - they might only reinforce the LP position, but currently there are not many quality pivots on the market.

I think this year was quite good for line player reinforcements ;)

Depends on the fact how you define quality, but Anja Althaus, Anne Müller, Marit Frafjord, Tessa Cocx signed this season new contracts.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm

meteo wrote:
Stefan_MNE wrote:Yeah, it seems that Budućnost will go into next season with the same squad - they might only reinforce the LP position, but currently there are not many quality pivots on the market.

I think this year was quite good for line player reinforcements ;)

Depends on the fact how you define quality, but Anja Althaus, Anne Müller, Marit Frafjord, Tessa Cocx signed this season new contracts.
Any of them would be more than welcomed to come...but how realistic do you think is...that they would wanna come here!

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue May 18, 2010 9:27 pm

meteo wrote:I think this year was quite good for line player reinforcements ;)

Well, that's the catch - this year was pretty good for LP reinforcements, but it's not anymore. :)

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Wed May 19, 2010 10:00 am

Ann Grete Nørgaard signed for one year with Team Tvis Holstebro

She is a very good signing only 26 years old and as i see it the best or second best danish left wing, finally a quality player to Tvis, do not know why they signed Jenny Gustafsson she is on the same level as the players they got.

here is what AG says in danish:

J"eg er rigtig glad og stolt over at få mulighed for at trække i Team Tvis-tøjet fra næste sæson. Jeg synes, at Team Tvis Holstebro har gjort det rigtigt godt i den forgangne sæson med et meget ungt og super spændende hold, som jeg ser frem til at blive en del af,"
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 am

Laima Bernataviciute from Alcoa FKC to Spain (unknown klub so far)

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Wed May 19, 2010 10:50 am

Corbantis wrote:Laima Bernataviciute from Alcoa FKC to Spain (unknown klub so far)

A very-very underrated player, hope she will sign with a club having a chance in any European club competition, and she will shine there. Alcoa Fehérvár seems to be game over...

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:42 am

I.L.T. wrote:Ann Grete Nørgaard signed for one year with Team Tvis Holstebro

She is a very good signing only 26 years old and as i see it the best or second best danish left wing, finally a quality player to Tvis, do not know why they signed Jenny Gustafsson she is on the same level as the players they got.

here is what AG says in danish:

J"eg er rigtig glad og stolt over at få mulighed for at trække i Team Tvis-tøjet fra næste sæson. Jeg synes, at Team Tvis Holstebro har gjort det rigtigt godt i den forgangne sæson med et meget ungt og super spændende hold, som jeg ser frem til at blive en del af,"

I'm really glad that she'll be going to TTH, I was afraid that the rumours placing her in Viborg were true - now, she'll be getting lots of playing time and that's great for the NT =D>

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 am

Surprise: According to TV2 there are strong indications that Karin Mortensen will transfer from SK Aarhus to FIF - and now, I didn't misspell KIF (as rumours would place her in lately) - no, it looks like she'll be going to the reconstructed club in Frederiksberg (Copenhagen) and that she'll be presented later today

http://sporten.tv2.dk/haandbold/article ... l-fif.html

I wonder, who else FIF have managed to get - I have a real bad feeling they'll be getting Melgaard too, but I want Melgaard to go to Randers [-o<

Return to “Female Handball”