The Danish League 2009/10

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
MaBA_11
Regular

Re: The Danish League 2009/10

Postby MaBA_11 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:21 am

ok, would not know who to choose from FCM (maybe englert, but other GKs were better imo), but noone from randers or vejen sounds very strange to me as well... :roll:

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 am

well, there's no doubt in my mind that lærke møller would've been chosen from FCM had she not been injured. As to Randers and KIF their strengths lie in their performances as teams perhaps more than as individual players, take Camilla Dalby for instance, possibly Randers' best player this season, but she can also have very big lows in her play like at most of the matches at the WC (though on clublevel she hasn't had many this season). I wouldn't know who to say was better individually than the players chosen here, only that they are all better together except when compared to Viborg.

As to Kristina, competition as PM is hard and Chebbah is still better, but Kristina is very young and has time on her side. What I don't understand though is why Christina P. is chosen over KLH?

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

the All Star Team for the season 2009-2010 was chosen:

goal-keeper: Christina Pedersen (FCK Handbold)

right winger: Cristina Vărzaru (Viborg HK)

right back: Marta Mangue Gonzales (Team Esbjerg)

middle back: Mouna Chebbah (Team Esbjerg)

pivot: Anja Althaus (Viborg HK)

left back: Bojana Popovic (Viborg HK)

left winger: Gitte Brogger (Aarhus)

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 am

The first DM finale is tonight - Viborg-Randers :D

Now, it's great that Randers made the surprise to be going into the final at all, but I think the most one can hope is that they will win one of the matches and make it go into a third one. With Jurack and Popovic back and in good shape things look tough for Randers and I sincerely doubt Viborg would make the mistake to underestimate them.

Still, my cheers goes out for Randers tonight [-o<

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Wed May 19, 2010 9:56 am

To be honest Viborg are way better then randers imo, especially Jurach, great and were impressive to see here back on that level so fast...

No Viborg just need to get Acimovic to play better, or .....
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Wed May 19, 2010 11:46 am

I.L.T. wrote:To be honest Viborg are way better then randers imo, especially Jurach, great and were impressive to see here back on that level so fast...

No Viborg just need to get Acimovic to play better, or .....

Of course Viborg are better - I mean, there has to be a difference between winning CL and the EHF but that doesn't mean you can't cheer for the underdog, if anything just out of sympathy for the hard work and achievements Randers have made this season=D>

And yes, Acimovic is in need of some serious upgrading..

Also, it will be great to see how Okkels will do for Randers next season (and Melgaard if they get her).

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Good Luck to VHK (best team from world)against Randers in the final!
Unfortunately,i cannot see the match.But there will be no surprises i think.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

The 3 most efficient league players (goalkeepers and field players all included) was rewarded with a big cheque by TV2 before today's final in Viborg:

1. Bojana Popovic, Viborg HK (DKK 50,000 cheque)
  2. Katrine Lunde Haraldsen, Viborg HK (DKK 25,000 cheque)
  3. Kristina "Mulle" Kristiansen, Team Tvis Holstebro (DKK 10,000 cheque)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Viborg - Randers 36-31(21-15)
Varzaru 8(1/2), Popovic 7(1/2), Mikkelsen 6, Jurack 5(1/1), Skov 4, Althaus 4 and Lunde 2.
Katrine Fruelund 9, Maria Fisker 7(3/3), Mie Augustesen 6, Nina Wörz 3, Camilla Dalby 2, Berit Kristensen 2, Tatiana Silitch 1 and Simone Kristensen 1

Randers did surprisingly well and the match was open at the score 27-27, but the players of Randers had used all their strength at that point and Viborg triumphed in the last ten minutes.

While she had the strength Fruelund played on an impressive level - I haven´t seen her this good since the Olympics in 2004. Also the young Randers wings Augustesen and Fisker were superb scoring from difficult angles and I think both ended up having an efficiency on 100%, which is very good against Katrine Lunde. Also notice that Fisker(born 1990) played on rightwing despite being righthanded - maybe she is the new Ramona Maier :D Pytlick was in the audience and was asked to comment on how the Danish NT-players were doing and he didn´t even mention Fisker which is odd - IMO she is better than both Brøgger and Aaen and almost 10 years younger.

For Viborg everybody was actually great offensively - especially Varzaru and Mikkelsen. Both defenses were not very organized which explains the many goals. But a very nice and very intense match IMO. Congratulations to Viborg for the win and to Randers for putting up a great fight!(by the way, this was the first time in years that I cheered for the opponent of Viborg).

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm really impressed by Randers - they very much deserved a better end score than what they got. It was just outstanding by several players:

Fruelund - Is this woman never gonna get tired of fighting for gold? It's true she just like at the 2004 olympics - I wouldn't be surprised if she's back on the NT for the Ech - and how well deserved it would be if she keeps going like this =D>

Fisker - I've been wondering all season why she isn't in the inner circle of the NT. It must be because she spent too much time on the bench in viborg until this season so Pytlick want to check her out thouroughly before moving her up from the development team to the NT. But what an advantage she would be as she can play both wings. Also, she seems very strong mentally.

Augustesen - maybe not at the very best I've seen her but still a very good performance. Very nice goals. I got really scared there for a moment, when I thought she was injured.

Masson - A freaking awsome goalie. I wonder what Leslie thought to pull her out in those minutes of first half??? But she made up for it in second =D>

Randers got tired in the end - they just don't have the substitutes that viborg does. It's as simple as that, which is why (I've said it before) I can't wait to see Okkels (and hopefully Melgaard) on this team. This would give Frue some time to rest once in a while so that she can last all match.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I think Randers will be a top team in CL next season. :?
They are a good team and they deserve to be 2nd this year.
The title is at VHK again. :D
Next match at RHK?When?

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 pm

I really hope you're right Britneyfan, at least there's no doubt in my mind that they can threaten some of the big ones. Unfortunately latest news is that Randers won't be getting Melgaard, but they will still be a freakin awsome team next season - and my avatar (okkels) will be an awsome addition. 8:)

Next match will be played this saturday in Randers at 14.15 pm =P~

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Great,Saturday i`m at home.
Please post a stream Saturday . :cry:

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 pm

I postet this update for the first time a few months ago, and much have happened since, and it is all in all looking better now:

FCK Handball: Will be FIF next year, not as low level as I tought at first, with Mortensen , krogshede and other new players..

Odense/GOG: Will not cloas at it seemed at one point, and the level will be lover then this year but desent.

Aalborg DH: Will also be there next season but weaker, have tried to get people buy shares in the team, but the sale have been very slow.

VHK: Will still be there but is loosing money, but still looking very strong

SK Aarhus:[b][/b] Much lower level, but did survive.

Team Esbjerg: Will be there a bit lovel level i think

FCM: Will be there but, the football team said that it was a huge mistake to buy the handball team.

Team Tvis: Will be there and better then this year.

KIF Vejen:
Huge problems 35% reduction in salery, and no reduction to the male team i think...But will be there .

SønderjyskE: Very very low budget

Randers: Looking good the main sponsor just signed for 5 more years today, and the club is looking for new players, here is what they wrote today:

Hovedsponsorer tror på Randers HK

Det er svært at få armene ned i Randers HK for øjeblikket. Med udsigt til de kommende DM-finaler – og dermed enten guld eller sølvmedaljer, og med et EHF-Cup trofæ i bagagen, er den sportslige succes til at få øje på.

Nu kan Randers HK også offentliggøre en langvarig forlængelse af samarbejdet med en af hovedsponsorerne, Sparekassen Kronjylland.

Den igangværende aftale er toårig med udløb ved udgangen af juni. Sparekassen Kronjylland og Randers HK forlænger nu aftalen med hele fem år.

Direktør i Sparekassen Kronjylland Klaus Skjødt udtaler:
"Randers HK er et mønstereksempel på, hvad Sparekassens intentioner er med sine samarbejdsaftaler. Vi ønsker at skabe værdi gennem et økonomisk og menneskeligt engagement med samarbejdspartneren. Randers HK er jo den flotte blomst på en stængel af talentudvikling og med rod i de lokale foreninger, de lokale uddannelsesinstitutioner, de lokale virksomheder og byen, der arbejder målrettet sammen.
Sparekassen har aldrig forlangt mesterskaber, tværtimod. Vi har ønsket at give plads til lokale talenter på holdene, for et mix af lokale spillere og inspirationsrige spillere udefra skaber et godt miljø gennem dels forankring i byen og nødvendig udvikling. Dejligt er det jo, at dette langsigtede arbejde nu bærer frugten gennem en fantastisk sæson og et begrundet håb om fortsat succes i årene fremover.
Sparekassen er stolte over at være samarbejdspartner med Randers HK og stolte over at være en stor medspiller i talentudviklingen. Derfor er vi slet ikke i tvivl om, at vi ønsker at fortsætte dette samarbejde til gavn for sporten, de unge, for byen og forhåbentlig også for Sparekassen."

Bestyrelsesformand Peter Møller Lassen er særdeles glad for den tillid Sparekassen Kronjylland udviser: ”Trods Sparekassen Kronjyllands mangeårige rolle som hovedsponsor er en 5-årig aftale virkelig et skulderklap til hele klubben for de fremragende præstationer, klubben i denne sæson har ydet på og uden for banen. Det betyder uendeligt meget, at hovedsponsorerne er tilfredse, og vi vil selvfølgelig gøre, hvad vi kan for også i de kommende år at leve op til den tillid”

"Økonomisk er det klart, at en samarbejdsaftale som denne koster penge, ja, den koster da mange penge. Derfor er vi også meget glade for at være en garantsparekasse - faktisk Danmarks største. Som sparekasse skal vi nemlig ikke aflevere overskuddet til aktionærer. Vores garanter får deres gode renteindtægt af den indskudte garantkapital, og vi kan så hjælpe på mange fronter med resten af pengene. Herunder de mange lokale sponsorater og Sparekassens Gavefond, der uddeler særlige midler, hvor vi støtter brede almennyttige formål."

For få måneder siden opjusterede ELRO / SkyLine sit hovedsponsorat, og for den kommende sæson er det grundlæggende fundament således på plads for en fortsættelse af de gode resultater.

En af Randers HK’s målsætninger er at udvikle og gerne fastholde de mange unge talenter, som klubben fostrer år efter år, og Henrik Mortensen håber derfor, at hele byens opbakning fortsætter, så Randers HK stadig kan differentiere sig på at spille med de talenter, klubben selv udvikler.

”For fortsat at kunne leve op til omverdenens tillid er vi dog stadig nødt til at fastholde en benhård prioritering inden for de samlede økonomiske rammer, vi har til rådighed”, siger direktør Henrik Mortensen. ”Hovedsponsorernes meget positive signaler, gør naturligvis, at vi kan fokusere mere på at finjustere truppen, talentudviklingen og kvaliteten i de ydelser, vi leverer internt og eksternt. Vi håber dog stadigvæk på, at vi enten kan finde en tredje hovedsponsor, eller flere større sponsorer fra næste sæson, idet vi får endnu flere sportslige udfordringer, dels med deltagelsen i Champions League og dels med at fastholde positionen i den danske liga”, slutter Henrik Mortensen.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

@ I.L.T
OMG,Congratulations!What a perfect analyse of the next season.
But the things seems to be bad. :(
VHK and Randers will be the best followed by FCM,KIF and the others...just for being 12 i think. :(
But as long as VHK and RHK make a good season in CL (VHK sure will make a new good/very good season)is ok,no?
Maybe KIF and FCM will do also good in Europe.

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Thu May 20, 2010 7:00 pm

My guees for teh final standing next season

Viborg
Randers
FCM
Team Esbjerg
KIF Vejen
GOG Odense
Aalborg DH
FIF
Sk århus
Team Tvis
Roskilde Håndbold - forgot them, new in the league
Sønderjyske/Lyngby - new one final qual match

qwe50
Regular

Postby qwe50 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Exiting time SK only have 8 players.
I really hope we can keep Brøgger but i doubt it. (I think she will go to FCM)
And 3 new back players (a good PM and a LB and RB)

GK:Rikke Poulsen

LW:Gitte Brøgger Led, Sanne Bak-Pedersen

LB: Iwona Cecotka

PM: ?

PW: Thilde Mathiasen, Arianne Gleissman.

RB: Stine Frandsen

RW: Maibritt Kviesgaard, Camilla Mikkelsen
TT come back plz!

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu May 20, 2010 11:32 pm

qwe50 wrote:Exiting time SK only have 8 players.
I really hope we can keep Brøgger but i doubt it. (I think she will go to FCM)
And 3 new back players (a good PM and a LB and RB)

GK:Rikke Poulsen

LW:Gitte Brøgger Led, Sanne Bak-Pedersen

LB: Iwona Cecotka

PM: ?

PW: Thilde Mathiasen, Arianne Gleissman.

RB: Stine Frandsen

RW: Maibritt Kviesgaard, Camilla Mikkelsen

Have you heard something on Brøgger or is that your guess? I think Viborg also needs someone to substitute Mikkelsen as they didn't sign with Nørgaard as rumoured, but I sure hope she won't go there [-o<

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Thu May 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Maybe Viborg will take Maja Savić ? :-k ;)

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu May 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Maybe Viborg will take Maja Savić ? :-k ;)

Yes, that would be a possibility but now that would mess with their plan of a new "danish" profile wouldn't it ;) But you're probably right :-"

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

Bronze-match first leg (max. 3 games)
FCK-KIF Vejen 18-22
Next match sunday in Vejen.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 pm

qwe50 wrote:Exiting time SK only have 8 players.

When will they be allowed to sing new players. As far as I know they are still blacklisted together with KIF Vejen.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

qwe50
Regular

Postby qwe50 » Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 am

A rumor and answars from todays paper

SK are in the proces of finishing there accounting it will take about a week - after that they will have to have it approved by DHF (danish handball fed.) and then they can sign new contracts.

Also Susan Müller is rumored to SK (That would be nice)
TT come back plz!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

qwe50 wrote:
Also Susan Müller is rumored to SK (That would be nice)

Hopefully than she's away from German Bundesliga - Would make Leipzig more sympathic thn they are already. :)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Randers-Viborg 14-10 HT =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Female Handball”