Postby polpol » Fri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

-Slovenia-Turkey 33-24

-Spain-Switzerland 39-20

catalin82
Extra Member

Re: Women's U20 WCh in South Korea: Qualification

Postby catalin82 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 am

Romania - Islanda 31-28 (14-12)

Romania: Petrescu Mihaela, Polocoser Andreea, Adespii Molnar Andreea (3), Perianu Gabriela, Ivan Irina, Marginean Delia Elena, Iuganu Ana Maria (2), Gogorita Oana (1), Buceschi Eliza (4), Ailincai Crina (2), Simion Irina Daniela (4), Klimek Sabine (13), Preda Georgiana Catalina (2).

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Montenegro – Belaruss 35:18 (18:11)

Mihalovce – Dvorana: „Čemkostav“. Gledalaca: 150. Sudije: Mikolaitis i Snurevičius (Litvanija). Sedmerci: Crna Gora 8 (8), Bjelorusija 6 (3). Isključenja: Crna Gora 10, Bjelorusija 6 minuta. Crveni karton: Mišurović (Crna Gora) 3x2 minuta u 46. minutu.

Crna Gora: Tatar (11 odbrana i sedmerac), Vukčević (četiri odbrane i dva sedmerca), Vlahović 1, Mehmedović 6, Joličić, Premović 3, Mišurović 2, Knežević 8, Klikovac 4, Stojanović 3, Delić, Marković 3, Novaković, Lazović 5.

Bjelorusija: Asipuk, Jakokava 1, Korbut 2, Kakukova, Vasijevskaja 1, Pjatrova 4, Hrudovik, Kalčanka, Šamko 1, Klimovič, Kočina 4, Smalanahova 3, Surovaja 1, Makarova 1.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Slovakia - Finland 34-20 (16:9)

SVK: Gubíková, Baginová - Tulipánová 2, Demajová 2, Blažeková 3, Košíková 5, Michnová 4/2, Pojezdalová 3, Kvetková 2, Birkušová 4, L. Dudová 1, Minarčíková 1, Szarková 5/3, Wollingerová 2/1.

FIN: Nordstrom, Rintala - Lindahl 1, Ahlroth, Karjalainen 1/1, Lindholm 1, Lagerbohm, Jäntti 1, Lillquist 5, Karlsson 3/2, Hilli 2, Kunnas 1, Berg 2, Rouhiainen 3.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat May 22, 2010 7:44 pm

16:00 match #3: BUL – RUS 14:44 (7:18)
18:00 match #4: SWE – AUT 26:21 (13:8)

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2010 Women's U20 WCh (South Korea): Qualifiers

Postby Adriyanos » Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 am

Romania - Croatia 23-28 (15-14)

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 am

Montenegro in South Korea :!: =D> :cheers:

Another nightmare called Čierna Hora for Slovensko ! :mrgreen:

Knežević amazing !
Last edited by Bo$ko on Sun May 23, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 am

Slovakia - Montenegro 17-21 (8:9)

SVK: Gubíková, Leviczká - Demajová 3, Blažeková 3, Košíková 1, Michnová 1, Pojezdalová, Kvetková, Birkušová 3, L. Dudová, Minarčíková, Horňáková 2/2, Szarková 1/1, Wollingerová 3.

MNE: Tatar, Vukčevič - Vlahovič 1, Mehmedovič 5, Joličič, Premovič, Misurovič 1, Despotovič, Kneževič 7/2, Klikovač, Delič 1, Markovič 4, Novakovič, Lazovič 2.

:arrow: Montenegro deservedly goes to Korea

Finland - Belarus 31-26 (14:13) :o
Last edited by Wbk on Sun May 23, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sun May 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Schweden - Bulgarien 44:13
Russland - AUT 26:22

It was great to see Khmyrova in action, phenomenal player as we´ve been used to this already whilst watching her in Dinamo.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Sun May 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Adriyanos wrote:Romania - Croatia 23-28 (15-14)

:?
France vs Romania 29-22 (14-13)
We finished on 3rd place with only 2 points 76:86 (-10).
The winners of the groups are:
1.Russia-6p
2.Netherlands-6p.
3.France-6p.
4.Serbia-6p.
5.Spain-6p.
6.Montenegro-6p.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sun May 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Tarca should resign or to be fired. This can't happen to lose with Croatia after you lead at the half time. I watched the game with France and the girls let me impression that they came from basketball. Tall, but no technique at all... Also no tactic! Tarca's fault, even sometimes I like her...

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Which second place teams get the qual?sweden and whoi else?

Khmyrova was not in the euro last year,russia got the bronze,i think now with her they can get the gold as in 2008......top four for sure,than anything can happen.

Romania eliminated?France was the fav in that group,it was between croatia and romania.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Sun May 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Poltergeist wrote:Tarca should resign or to be fired. This can't happen to lose with Croatia after you lead at the half time. I watched the game with France and the girls let me impression that they came from basketball. Tall, but no technique at all... Also no tactic! Tarca's fault, even sometimes I like her...

No, it's not Tarca's fault. This team sucks big time, this is the future of Romanian handball. There are only 2 or 3 players which are really good and you can't expect huge performances with this kind of management. It's also some of the players fault who are not professional and are not giving a rat's ass about handball.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sun May 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Adriyanos wrote:No, it's not Tarca's fault. This team sucks big time, this is the future of Romanian handball. There are only 2 or 3 players which are really good and you can't expect huge performances with this kind of management. It's also some of the players fault who are not professional and are not giving a rat's ass about handball.

I was suprised to see how bad is the team playing after we played finals of World Cup at this level. From my point of view, it can't such a difference between Neagu's generation and this generation. Or the selection is bad or the coach... I liked Mariana Tarca as player and also as coach at Brasov, but in this match I saw almost no scheme! Our team surprised with nothing.

France was favourite, let's say it isn't a problem the girls lost with this team, but against Croatia they have no excuse, also playing home... Tarca should have honour to resign! I don't care she can be a good coach or it was only a bad period, a coach should constant. For not completed objectives you pay!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sun May 23, 2010 6:16 pm

kleber wrote:Which second place teams get the qual?sweden and whoi else?

Sweden, Germany and Croatia (Group 1-3) get the runner-up spots.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm

meteo wrote:

Tk,unfair scheme in my opinion.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sun May 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Knežević amazing !

I would say our young goalkeeper Marina Vukčević was also superb - 15 saves + 4 x 7m in less than 45 minutes.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm

kleber wrote:
meteo wrote:

Tk,unfair scheme in my opinion.

yes, you can say so. I think, that's a kind of bonus from the last U19-ECh. where Russia, Germany and France got the places 3-5.

So, european starters are

Norway, Hungary (direct qualified from last ECh)
Russia, Netherlands, France, Serbia, Spain, Montenegro
Sweden, Germany, Croatia
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

mitzyn0
Rookie

Postby mitzyn0 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Adriyanos wrote:
Poltergeist wrote:Tarca should resign or to be fired. This can't happen to lose with Croatia after you lead at the half time. I watched the game with France and the girls let me impression that they came from basketball. Tall, but no technique at all... Also no tactic! Tarca's fault, even sometimes I like her...

No, it's not Tarca's fault. This team sucks big time, this is the future of Romanian handball. There are only 2 or 3 players which are really good and you can't expect huge performances with this kind of management. It's also some of the players fault who are not professional and are not giving a rat's ass about handball.

I think it's Mariana Tarca's fault ...because she choosed wrong the team ...they are other players ..better young players than those that Tarca chose to play... :x Romania it's full of good young players that only need a good coach...i've been to a lot of college tournaments ...the girls don't have the confidence to go on playing handball for the big teams...we need scouters...but the scouters only search young footballers ..that after 2-3 years of playing great footbal ...start to go clubbing, drinking and do drugs ...instead of searching new handball players...hope that you agree
Cristina Neagu, Ada Nechita, Steluta Luca, Valentina Elisei Ardean, Patricia Vizitiu, Oana Manea, Anastasia Pidpalova, Ionela Stanca, Cristina Varzaru
Addicted to love, addicted to handball, addicted to love for handball
Hai Oltchim!
Hai Cristina Neagu 8!

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

On football I agree that we have huge talent and enough material left, but they start to go in clubs and to drink, even to take drugs. I agree with you!

But here we talk about handball and about girls, not men. When I saw our national team I said that the girls are from basketball! I don't mind to have tall players, this is awesome, but not tall players without talent, like China did for example at the World Cup... It is like on football, sometimes you have generations with small players but talented so you need to use them! You always preffer the talent, even smaller players can have certain qualities. I also preffer tall backs but the talent is on the first place!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

So, 24 WCh starters are

Organizer: Korea
Europa:Norway, Hungary (direct qualified from last ECh)
Russia, Netherlands, France, Serbia, Spain, Montenegro
Sweden, Germany, Croatia
Africa: Angola, Tunisia, Democratic Republic of Congo
Asia: Japan, China, Thailand, Hongkong
Pan America: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay
Oceania: Australia
Greetings from Germany

mitzyn0
Rookie

Postby mitzyn0 » Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Poltergeist wrote:On football I agree that we have huge talent and enough material left, but they start to go in clubs and to drink, even to take drugs. I agree with you!

But here we talk about handball and about girls, not men. When I saw our national team I said that the girls are from basketball! I don't mind to have tall players, this is awesome, but not tall players without talent, like China did for example at the World Cup... It is like on football, sometimes you have generations with small players but talented so you need to use them! You always preffer the talent, even smaller players can have certain qualities. I also preffer tall backs but the talent is on the first place!

you are right i got a little bit offtopic ...my point was that Romania is full of young talents that need only somebody to help them ...to give them a hand ...if u didn't know already even Cristina Neagu didn't knew at first what to choose handball or bascket ...but her handball coach advised her that handball is better and here we have Cristina Georgiana Neagu...she got to be chosen by Romanian Handball Federation the best romanian handball player without reminding that she got even World's Best Rookie 2009 - beacause some says that she isn't a rookie anymore...she deserved that prize...with the football example i wanted just to underline that romanian scouters are only looking for future drinking football players ...instead of searching some first class handball players ...
Cristina Neagu, Ada Nechita, Steluta Luca, Valentina Elisei Ardean, Patricia Vizitiu, Oana Manea, Anastasia Pidpalova, Ionela Stanca, Cristina Varzaru
Addicted to love, addicted to handball, addicted to love for handball
Hai Oltchim!
Hai Cristina Neagu 8!

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 pm

and of course, the majority of the coaches are retarded, watch Mucescu Jr. on football who preffer old players instead of rebuilding the team with a new generation. our ex-Under 21 was undefeated against England, Italy, France, Holland, etc, the majority of these games being played away. the same on handball, with retarded coaches you can't do a good job... and there are also good coaches, but at smaller teams and they aren't promoted!

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Mon May 24, 2010 12:14 am

Talent doesn't mean anything if those players don't have adequate training day in and day out in their clubs. It's not Tarca's fault if Romanian youngsters don't have the basic technical and tactical knowledge.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Mon May 24, 2010 12:51 am

Joana wrote:Talent doesn't mean anything if those players don't have adequate training day in and day out in their clubs. It's not Tarca's fault if Romanian youngsters don't have the basic technical and tactical knowledge.

Well, you would be surprised to come in Romania to see the conditions from the sport highschools. There are sport highschools in every capital of the county. And there are 41 counties in Romania + Bucharest. So imagine that every capital of the county has a sport highschool and kids from all the county go there + Bucharest where there are more. And the majority have new and advanced halls (they have their own hall, they don't play in the biggest hall of the city) and 2 trainings per day, 1 in the morning and 1 after school. They have gym, canteen, etc. The structure is very good in Romania and the schedule is also very competitive, with many competitions, you don't win a lot of money, but you win cups and sometimes you play against teams from Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, etc.

This is how it looks a competition:

LPS Targu-Jiu:

LPS Bistrita:

LSP Baia-Mare:

*LPS = liceul cu program sportiv (sport highschool)

And after 2000 we made big investments to join EU. How do you think we joined EU? We had 10/10 completed objectives in comparison with Bulgaria for example who had only 6 from 10 and still joined.

We also had a programme and it was COMPLETED, 1000 (1 thousand of halls) in all Romania in 1 year. And these halls were for normal schools, not for sport highschools who already had new halls.

I know well the structure, because I also played sport on junior level, inter-schools! IT IS TARCA'S FAULT, SHE SHOULD RESIGN! Material we have without discussion, bigger than Croatia and than small Iceland, against we won only 31-28. This is unacceptable! Not to mention that these girls train at the new Olympic Complex from Izvorani, one of the most modern from Europe where there are fantastic conditions, the Frenchmen come here to train with us in many sports...

PS. I don't care about what some Romanians users will say. I agree that also the government didn't build enough big new halls, but they built a lot for the kids smaller halls. It is also unacceptable that a big capital like Bucharest to have about 30-40 small modern halls and not just one new big one, the final against Viborg being played in shitty and old Polivalenta. And their main objective is the big stadium. But being a schoolboy, I am from the system and I know well the structure. I also know that we have very good conditions. I wonder how many countries from South-East Europe, even Central Europe have better conditions.

Return to “Female Handball”