Congo – Australia
Brazil – Thailand
Sweden – Ukraine

Group 2

Chile – Argentina
Tunis – Kazakhstan
Japan - Côte d'Ivoire

RUSSIA WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN,AGAIN & AGAIN
Лучше нету, и не надо, чем Тольяттинская ЛАДА!!!

norgefanforever
Regular

Re: WC in China - Mainround DAY 3

Postby norgefanforever » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

Group 1

Germany – Angola - Angola will win this.
France – Austria - an easy taks for France
Denmark – Russia - russia will go in the semi

Group 2

Hungary – Chine - easy win for Hungary
Romania – Korea ( sorry but i think that romania will not go in the semis)
Norway – Spain - spain will realx in this match, we'll win this

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 am

norgefanforever wrote:Group 1
Romania – Korea ( sorry but i think that romania will not go in the semis)

No need to be sorry. We are already out of it!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 am

agree with norgefanforever mostly 100%

Angola will cause serious trouble with the defense to Germany. So will France do it for Austria. Russia should win this match - Denmark is just too young at this level. But they are on a good way. But they are the only team that could gain a surprise.

The other group should be more easy. Spain will have a lack of motivation, they want to save power. It doesn't really matter if you play against France or Russia/Denmark in the semis, so they'll takt their day off. Same for Romania, they can't get to the semis, korea has just a theoretical chance and will fight for it. Hungary is definitely too strong for China.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 am

Group 1

Germany – Angola - Germany will win this, because they never give up and Angola will be tired.
France – Austria - an easy task for France
Denmark – Russia - Russia is the biggest favourite IMO to win the WC, so they will win

Group 2

Hungary – China - I think we will be very tired after these 2 hard matches, but we are better by about 5 goals
Romania – Korea Korea has the style what Romania doesn't like, and their motivation level is higher
Norway – Spain - spain will relax in this match, Norge will win this

meteo wrote:agree with norgefanforever mostly 100%

Angola will cause serious trouble with the defense to Germany.

Trust in your team more! ;)
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

fmj
Extra Member

Postby fmj » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:03 am

I'm afraid of Spain and i really hope Romania tries to beat Korea.

Denmark will loose, if they win it would be a HUGE suprise.

To bad the groups were a bit uneven this year.

Necros

Postby Necros » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 am

Group 1

Germany – Angola
France – Austria - The French are on a roll, they'll win this one too.
Denmark – Russia - Maybe we'll see an upset. :)

Group 2

Hungary – Chine - Shouldn't be too hard, maybe we can rest a few players too.
Romania – Korea - Bigger motivation for Korea.
Norway – Spain - Spain might take it easy. :-k

President cup

Group 1

Congo – Australia - Come on girls, grab at least one point! :D
Brazil – Thailand
Sweden – Ukraine

Group 2

Chile – Argentina - Go tiny girls! :D
Tunis – Kazakhstan
Japan - Ivory Coast - I'm hoping the Africans can win but I think they won't be fast enough to catch the Japanese.
<- Zizi - 1000 goals (2010.01.27.) and counting! 8:) - Go Fradi! Image
12x Hungarian Champion, 3x Cup Winner's Cup winner & 1x EHF Cup winner, 2x Champion's League finalist, 2x CWC runner-up, 12x Hungarian Cup winner.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 am

Group 1

Germany – Angola - Angola is not that bad, and Germany has nothing to play for.
France – Austria - Franch on fire, will go to the semi :)
Denmark – Russia - The Danes have been a sorry sight against Sweden and Angola lately. Still Denmark can come back when it matters as most, so anything might happen :)

Group 2

Hungary – China - China tried to copy the consept from Korea to win medals at home, but it didn't work out. Still I guess they have to show they can beat some teams in the main round not to be a complete failure.
Romania – Korea - Romania should win this, but I guess they are not motivated as much as Korea...
Norway – Spain - This will be an exciting match as Spain looks much better than last year :)
I just hope they remember Norway helped them reach the semi last year, when we beat Romania in a game where our best players COULD have rested, hehe :)

itwas82
Extra Member

Postby itwas82 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 am

The Rou-Kor game will be held 'after' Nor-Esp game...So our fate might be decided earlier.

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Galpa wrote:Norway – Spain - spain will relax in this match, Norge will win this

norgefanforever wrote:Norway – Spain - spain will realx in this match, we'll win this

don't fool yourselves.. there is no chance in hell Spain will take it easy..
they have a perfect opportunity of possibly kicking Norway out of the tournament and therefore make themselves an easier way to any kind of medal..
besides, semifinals are being played on friday..
not playing in full strength tomorrow and three days of rest can easily cause them getting out of rhytm..
and besides all that they have have a motive of revenge for the EC final massacre..
and the most important fact, they are not from balcan to allow themselves to relax in a game like this on a WC..
©Picek. All rights reserved

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I wonder what the odds are for Romania to even TRY to win, if Spain beats Norway... I'm not so sure Norway is so popular in Romania? :)

okm
Regular

Postby okm » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

I don't think the team will think about giving the match, the problem is that, after the big disappointment, they can't win. Not everyone in the team has Amariei's strength (she should have been the captain). And if Spain beats Norway and the Koreeans have the chance, they will be really hard to defeat.
About popularity, rest assured. The Norwegian team is respected in Romania, your are not Hungary (nor Spain... :) )

Denmark-fan

Postby Denmark-fan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:50 pm

I hope denmark win tomorrow but i think it very difficul , just troelsen is doing great , jorgensen , mulle , kroghshede ... not doinf a good play pylick TERRIBLE !!!

i am upset to see romani ou they are much betters than spain for me , but sport a day not good you lost all

france in semi is a joke !!

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Denmark-fan wrote:I hope denmark win tomorrow but i think it very difficul , just troelsen is doing great , jorgensen , mulle , kroghshede ... not doinf a good play pylick TERRIBLE !!!

What about your problems in lineup?

Denmark-fan wrote:france in semi is a joke !!

It's handball version of football EURO 2004 in Portugal until now, so..... :D But, noooo... I think we only will see French cruel loss at this WCh. I also dislike that style they are playing, I am sorry of other teams, which are showing real modern handball.

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Denmark-fan wrote:

The only joke here is ur words. If France in semi that means they deserved it. And it is not French teams fault that Russia could not react on Krumboltz plan. :)

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Denmark-fan wrote:

Yes, and the teams of Germany, Sweden and Denmark/Russia are those who will be laughed at.

They got maybe only one virtue: Team spirit - And they got a good coach.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Metalurg

Postby Metalurg » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Picek wrote:
Galpa wrote:Norway – Spain - spain will relax in this match, Norge will win this

norgefanforever wrote:Norway – Spain - spain will realx in this match, we'll win this

don't fool yourselves.. there is no chance in hell Spain will take it easy..
they have a perfect opportunity of possibly kicking Norway out of the tournament and therefore make themselves an easier way to any kind of medal..
besides, semifinals are being played on friday..
not playing in full strength tomorrow and three days of rest can easily cause them getting out of rhytm..
and besides all that they have have a motive of revenge for the EC final massacre..
and the most important fact, they are not from balcan to allow themselves to relax in a game like this on a WC..

Spain must be crazy if they let Norway win this game with out a fight. Spain have bigger chance to win tomorrow than on sunday. Spain have nothing to lose and can play with out stress tomorrow.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Denmark-fan wrote:

Well it's not a joke, they just compared to Denmark know when they can play bad under a WC :!:

Alemirux
Regular

Postby Alemirux » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:I wonder what the odds are for Romania to even TRY to win, if Spain beats Norway... I'm not so sure Norway is so popular in Romania? :)

As far as Romanian fans are concerned, I think they would rather have Norway in the semis. Me, I would really want to see our team win. After all, a 5th place is better that 7 th place. That's the way we should look at it. The competition is not over yet. And I don't think that for Romania the match against Korea is harder than the one against Spain, if we concentrate we can easily beat Korea, I don't like to belive in what people call "impossible to beat" teams. We had Norway, Russia, Spain...that means that we have real concentration issues. If Voinea manages to pull the team together, that's a plus for him, but I don't really think he can do that. It's all about the girls tomorrow and I hope they make my day.
So...Good luck Norway, and hope you make it to the semis!

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Alemirux wrote:
Mr. 007 wrote:After all, a 5th place is better that 7 th place. That's the way we should look at it.

Does it matter anyway ? We didn't get the medal, that is what really matter now.
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Did you see Stanca crying in the hotel lobby while being asked about the morale condition of the team? They're wrecked and it's quite normal.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Numero 1: Hungary is respected in Romania. At least by handball fans, it is, so what okm said earlier is quite stupid. Norway is really appreciated here, most of all because they are really hard to beat. People treat them with great respect and actually have fans among Romanians. Spain is respected too, but it's an irritating subject for us, that's all.

Number 2: It does matter! 5 is better than 7. We should learn that a competition as well as a match, are played righ til the end (not like we did in the OG, when France and China came in front of us because we lacked any interest after Hungary kicked us out). Realising that is a big step forward. Plus, I think the girls should play Denmark or Russia (maybe get a first win in 13 years against them) in the final game, not Angola, Germany or Austria.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:30 pm

No matter what will you achieve against a team, the opponents should be respected. Personally, I don't like at all the Spanish team but I do respect Duenas and the players because even with less talent than Romania, they managed to kick us out in 2 straight final tournaments. If one could argue that the European Ch. in 2008 was an accident, last week Spain showed that they deserve to be there.

Unfortunately, Romania will never learn from their previous experiences. Oltchim was kicked out from CL 2 years ago because of a stupid goal recieved from 10 metres at Nurnberg in the last second. Now, we lost against Spain because we weren't focused on the last 5 seconds. Just watch on youtube our defence and the lack of agression there. We had 2 opportunities, maybe even three to foul the Spanish players and everything would have been forgotten. We would have had the chance to fight for a place in the semifinals.

Mikh, I really doubt that we can beat Russia in this physical and mental conditions.

Nayaworld

Postby Nayaworld » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Just to say Hungarian players and fans are respecting the Romanian and Norvegian handball and players. The most respected players are Gro and Bradeanu for me, yes cos she plays here, and Neagu is a really really good player .. also I liked Dinu... how is she now?
“ The challenge will not wait.”

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:00 am

Nayaworld wrote: also I liked Dinu... how is she now?

Pregnant.

Return to “Female Handball”