Transfers 10/11

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Transfers 10/11

Postby Wbk » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

It is time to open a new topic and discuss here all the new transfers that will be made.

First big transfer in Russia and what a shock... GK Inna Suslina from Zvezda to Rostov-Don
The transfer wasn't confirmed officially until now, but it looks like Inna already signed in Rostov.

inocenzza
Regular

Re: Transfers 10/11

Postby inocenzza » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Anca Amariei and Mihaela Popovic(Hcm Baia Mare)signed with Le Cercle Dijon Bourgogne
http://www.cdb21.com/crbst_55.html
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Wbk wrote:First big transfer in Russia and what a shock... GK Inna Suslina from Zvezda to Rostov-Don

Why ?
Money ? - Trefilov ?
Who will Zvezda have as GK. next season ?

inocenzza
Regular

Postby inocenzza » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

maybe Sidorova:):D
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Wbk wrote:It is time to open a new topic and discuss here all the new transfers that will be made.

First big transfer in Russia and what a shock... GK Inna Suslina from Zvezda to Rostov-Don
The transfer wasn't confirmed officially until now, but it looks like Inna already signed in Rostov.

Wow … that’s a shock!!!
It doesn’t look too good for Zvezda … two of their top handball players won’t be in the team anymore for the next season (Polenova, and now Suslina).
I hope that in this next season, we’ll see more of Poltoratskaya

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 pm

TDK wrote:Why ?
Money ? - Trefilov ?
Who will Zvezda have as GK. next season ?

Let's say there's no special reason. Zvezda is searching a new goalkeeper, it's possible it'll be non-Superleague player who will join them.

mad_mike wrote:I hope that in this next season, we’ll see more of Poltoratskaya

Hardly. She wants to have a child.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I am start to think Zvezda will start buying foreign players outside ex soviet union.

No polenova,suslina and likely poltoratskaya for next season.
Added kareeva,shipilova,romenskaya retiring two seasons ago,the options start to be ver little.

They need a keeper,a strong defensive player plus a good half back for the cl.

I think sedoikina,kochetova,levina and khmyrova will stay at dinamo.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Montenegrin international Sandra Nikčević (LB) from Arena Pula to Podravka.

Krim was also interested in her, but since they managed to sign Penezić, they gave the idea up.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

Cool ! Excellent transfer for her, because she is very good.
I hope that we got a new player for the EURO ! ;)

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 am

Yep and I somehow expected that Podravka would sign her after Penezić left for Krim. ;)

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 am

Hey, guys, how good is Peter Kovacs as coach? There are big rumours that he might be the new coach of Oltchim. He was already at Valcea and he was satisfied by the conditions and if he will come, he will bring also the play-maker Yeliz Ozel. This news is still not official, I mean it wasnt confirmed in a press conference...

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/handbal/oltchim-si-a-gasit-antrenor-vine-kovacs-6313851

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 am

Poltergeist wrote:Hey, guys, how good is Peter Kovacs as coach? There are big rumours that he might be the new coach of Oltchim. He was already at Valcea and he was satisfied by the conditions and if he will come, he will bring also the play-maker Yeliz Ozel. This news is still not official, I mean it wasnt confirmed in a press conference...

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/handbal/oltchim-si-a-gasit-antrenor-vine-kovacs-6313851

Well, as you probably read in the article he used to train Dunaferr, and also Paula.
I am very confident that he will bring the best in Gabi Sucz, if she will decide to stay in Valcea.
It is true, that he wasn’t my personal favorite, but still, he is a good coach.
Nothing is official yet!!!! We will probably find out more news during the next days.

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 am

Well, he's strict, expects hard work on trainings, and his focus is on the defence. He won silver medal with the Hungarian junior girls on junior WCHs twice, then coached Pick Szeged, and Dunaferr's women. IMHO hen can be good in Valcea, if he can handle the handball queens.

Ps.: As a player, he won WCH silver medal, and was voted for the male handball player of the century in Hungary.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am

timus wrote:Well, he's strict, expects hard work on trainings, and his focus is on the defence. He won silver medal with the Hungarian junior girls on junior WCHs twice, then coached Pick Szeged, and Dunaferr's women. IMHO hen can be good in Valcea, if he can handle the handball queens.

Ps.: As a player, he won WCH silver medal, and was voted for the male handball player of the century in Hungary.

:DDDD primadonnas and Oscar Award-winners? :-) Stanca LOL

seriously, Péter Kovacs was one of the kind as a player, but as a coach, I am still not impressed by him. Lets see... Özel could be good for Valcea, she is dangerous, fast and clever.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

Corbantis wrote:
timus wrote:Well, he's strict, expects hard work on trainings, and his focus is on the defence. He won silver medal with the Hungarian junior girls on junior WCHs twice, then coached Pick Szeged, and Dunaferr's women. IMHO hen can be good in Valcea, if he can handle the handball queens.

:DDDD primadonnas and Oscar Award-winners? :-) Stanca LOL

seriously, Péter Kovacs was one of the kind as a player, but as a coach, I am still not impressed by him. Lets see... Özel could be good for Valcea, she is dangerous, fast and clever.

I think Özel is the best playmaker Valcea can get in this transfer period and they seriously need a good one. Kovács made a good NT out of Turkey, so with "Romania" (O.Valcea) he can do a great job.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 am

This is good thing if Kovacs plays good defence. Maybe because he trained men's teams also. It is also good that he worked very nice with the youngsters. For me it is also important that as player he played at the best level and it would be nice to have a Hungarian legend on our bench... Ozel will also be a very good addition for every team, Oltchim really needs a play-maker. Thanks for the infos, guys!

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

Kezi.hu a Hungarian handball website has reported that Péter Kovács has agreed terms with Valcea, and all that is left is to terminate his Turkey contract. I guess Valcea will pay the termination fee. Basically, Kovács IS the new coach of Valcea.
MKB Veszprém...forever and ever!

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Cristina Varzaru can look forward to playing a lot af handball next year as Viborg have just signed here back up it will be Camilla Mikkelsen that played in Sk Århus last year.

Århus on the other hand confirms interest in norwegian based, croatian talent Marta Tomac.

Runner up on the goal scorer list in norway last year i think.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm

cskaresz wrote:Kezi.hu a Hungarian handball website has reported that Péter Kovács has agreed terms with Valcea, and all that is left is to terminate his Turkey contract. I guess Valcea will pay the termination fee. Basically, Kovács IS the new coach of Valcea.

Yes ... It is official! Kovacs signed with Oltchim!
http://www.editie.ro/new/mod.php?mod=st ... -cu-Valcea

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am

Nothing official yet, Mike... The Hungarian coach needs to release his contract. Peter Kovacs is in holiday, he will go to Turkey on 18th June... The preparations for the new season start on 28th June!

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 am

Poltergeist wrote:Nothing official yet, Mike... The Hungarian coach needs to release his contract. Peter Kovacs is in holiday, he will go to Turkey on 18th June... The preparations for the new season start on 28th June!

True … but he is very close.
To tell you the truth, he wasn’t my personal favorite.
However, there are some good things about him (In case he will be Valcea’s new coach):
1.Sucz will definitely have more playing time (both in attack and in defense)
2.Apparently Yeliz Ozel will come with him (but it is not yet confirmed)

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 am

SK Århus have signet Pernille Fisker to replace Karin Mortensen, here is what they write in the press release:

Sometimes Pernille are called Wendy in this translation :)

SK Aarhus new goalkeeper
It will be 28-year-old Pernille Fisker, replacing Karin Mortensen at SK Aarhus.
The two-year contract has just been signed when SK Aarhus Tuesday approved a contractual club of the Danish Handball Association.
Pernille Fisker was part of Fox Frederikshavn bet to get back into handball league, an effort that unfortunately came to an abrupt end in March, when Fox Frederikshavn went bankrupt.
Before it was Wendy Fishing in Norway and played in Gjerpen in two seasons, but it was in Randers HK, Pernille Fisker really worked through.
- I know Wendy very well from my time in Randers HK where I downloaded Wendy from Viborg HK, 1st year as a senior. She is a great fighter, with charisma who work very seriously and have over the years been very routine. In her two seasons in Gjerpen she was one of the best goalkeeper in the Norwegian top league, says SK Aarhus coach Morten Arvidsson, who looks forward to working with his former goalkeeper again.
- Wendy could complement Rikke Poulsen really well - both are ambitious and have the ability to lift the entire team because of their charisma and focus ring abilities, continues SK Aarhus trainer.
Pernille Fisker, who is a nurse, moved to Aarhus 1.juli and ready for training beginning 15 July at inhabitants of Aarhus.
"I am delighted to come back for handball league. Just as it is exciting to be a part of the new SK Aarhus team, says the increasingly ambitious goalkeeper.
Previously, Pernille Fisker been in team discussions and been selected for the development team. She started her career in Bjerringbro before she moved to Viborg HK.
As a little curiosity can be mentioned that both SK Aarhus coaches have previously downloaded Pernille Fisker to their teams. Arvidsson to Randers HK in 2001 - and Donald Thompson was the coach who brought home goalkeeper to Frederikshavn Fox in 2008.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:41 pm

mad_mike wrote:
Poltergeist wrote:Nothing official yet, Mike... The Hungarian coach needs to release his contract. Peter Kovacs is in holiday, he will go to Turkey on 18th June... The preparations for the new season start on 28th June!

True … but he is very close.
To tell you the truth, he wasn’t my personal favorite.
However, there are some good things about him (In case he will be Valcea’s new coach):
1.Sucz will definitely have more playing time (both in attack and in defense)
2.Apparently Yeliz Ozel will come with him (but it is not yet confirmed)

Her name is not Sucz, it is Szűcs or Szucs.

MK fan
Regular

Postby MK fan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Nikica Pusic and Vesna Milanovic Litre from Lokomotiva to Podravka.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Maren Baumbach => VfL Sindelfingen
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Return to “Female Handball”