Transfers 11/12

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 11/12

Postby Poltergeist » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 pm

well, Loke was his mistress until Bohn divorced thats true and you can find it on Norvegian press also.

I agree the article is kinda supposition after that, because the club might have knew of their relationship:

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/se-i ... 22396.html

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:06 pm

The club was aware of their relationship, the Larvik players were aware, everyone who follows Norwegian handball knew about this :) Maybe the club disapproved, maybe they didn't; the fact of the matter is they didn't do anything about this. They didn't do anything to prevent this (contractually forbid coach - player relationships or, to my mind, they would have fired him when they found out) and not immediately after they became aware of the relationship. They let Bøhn go saying he had helped Heidi negotiate her new contract with Győr, thus working against the interests of the club he was coaching. Győr denied having any contact with Bøhn in this matter. Larvik hasn't made the reasons for firing Bøhn public saying it's an internal club affair and they prefer to wash their laundry in the privacy of their own offices :)

But really, is this really Løke's main characteristic? That she's Bøhn's girlfriend? Seriously? I'm sorry but branding a player like Løke with a term like "the mistress" and writing condescending articles on that topic in sports newspapers is pure shamelessness. Trash. But I guess they're on the same level as click and cancan. Doesn't her prize list recommend her better inside the world of handball than her personal relationship (be it with her club coach or not)? Are sports newspapers supposed to follow her handball performance and career or hold her by her underwear? Rhetorical question. :)

[Sorry for setting off on an off topic rant, but this article really reminded me of all the garbage these people have been writing for years.]

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

Extra Member

Re: Transfers 10/11

Postby 123123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am

Galpa wrote:
123123 wrote:
tekkie wrote:I agree, Győr looks amazing on paper, but what if (God forbid !) one of the new additions to the roster gets injured at the end of this season or at the start of the next one? I too believe that it's still early to make clear calls about next season's favorites, it's way too early - I don't think it's got anything to do with jealousy :)

Which is why I wrote "now", as in, if nothing changes from this moment, not that it was in any way certain.
To be honest, one can say it's too early to make any prediction at any subjectively defined time before the outcome have happened, as of with so many other things, you really can't make any rational likelyhood to extreme situations, but you can do your best and if you're good enough, you can make a living out of it, like bookies do, though they can also be wrong, just look at VHK this season.

I'd be very surprised if anyone would disagree with the Györ team of 2011/2012, as it looks now, wouldn't be among the farvorites to win the title with both Haraldsen and Löke on their team.

I'm so happy that we (Győr) finally got to the favourites on your list after signing 2 Norwegians! Only those teams deserve your appreciation who are Scandinavian or have Scandinavians! But I'm really glad and grateful...

My list? You don't think it's anyone who just know a little about handball's list? That you think of it as my list, kind of tells me it's not your list, i.e. you disagree? Well I guess that only tells what you know about handball, I'd suggest that you keep on track a bit better in the future, so you don't make a fool of yourself.

Only scandinavians deserve my appreciation? Well you seem to know stuff about me that I don't, please tell more about me, since you find it so relevant for the topic of transfers 2011/2012... please tell me about the scandinavian players at teams like Buducnost and Valcea.

Anyway, teams I cheer for are from Denmark, I have sympathy with any small nations that really wants to do better club and national team wise, these are most often the national teams and club teams from Macedonia and Sweden.

Finally, unless you haven't been paying attention, Löke and Haraldsen are some of the worlds best players, together with Görbe and palinger clearly the 4 best players of Györ in my opinion, and I'd be surprised if someone were to disagree. Therefore it should really not come as a shock that a person who:
1) is from Denmark is cheering for danish teams in international matches
2) thinks that some of the best players in the world is an improvement for one of the best teams in the world (had Györ signed a player like Stanca, just an example, I'd say exactly the same thing, so does that mean Stanca is a secret scandinavian?).
3) cheers for the small teams so interest for the game gets broader and more excitement comes in.

I'd love strong leagues all over Europe, meaning I often also have sympathy with the weaker romanian and hungarian teams, though not as much slovenians, I don't know why, but I hope you might get it into your head now.

To be honest, I'd say I'm probably one of the few danes who actually could see positive things in Viborgs elimination and appreciate the now much higher excitement, but oh no, I only cheer for scandinavian teams, so I'll better put on my Larvik hat now...

Oh yeah and I actually do symphatize with Larvik, for the exact same reasons as I do symphatize with Buducnost, big teams who for a long time (much longer than Györ and Valcea) have deserved a CL title.
I do however symphatize more with Buducnost, because Larvik, in my opinion, have displayed some strange attitude the last couple of seasons (maybe this will change with a new coach?).

silvius
Extra Member

Postby silvius » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 am

Corbantis wrote:Jelous (?) again...

There is nothing connected with jealousy, just premature to say who's outsider or favorite. Anyway, it didn't have anything to do with you and wasn't ....again.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 am

123123 wrote:My list? You don't think...blablablablabla...

OK, once again, thank you for your appreciation!!! (I know we were nowhere before Lunde and Löke)
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

Extra Member

Postby 123123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Galpa wrote:(I know we were nowhere before Lunde and Löke)

Why bother, you apparently don't even read my posts, at least you don't seem to reply to them, but to my person, had this been my forum you'd have been banned by now.
You were, and are, in my opinion, the fourth strongest team in the current CL and the second most dangerous outsider to the title after Valcea. If that is nothing, then every team who are not... what? Top3? Can just as well pack there backs, no need to compete, just let it be between the strongest teams, we don't want excitement or entertainment, we just want a quick flow of money and boring competitions?

silvius wrote:just premature to say who's outsider or favorite.

Which no one did, next time you should read the posts you're replying to. Of course stuff can change, then it's different, it's quite obvious to be honest. However, if things does not change, there really shouldn't be much to discuss, Györ will clearly have an incredible strong team with this signing, improving them on a spot were they go from incredible strong to outstanding / world class.

madmike
Regular

Postby madmike » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 pm

After Stanca and Manea … 5 other players will continue in Valcea: Ada Nechita, Talida Tolnai, Iulia Puşcaşu, Adina Fiera and Roxana Gatzel.
Still to give an awnser are: Anastasia Pidpalova, Cristina Neagu, Paula Ungureanu, Andreea Smedescu and Patricia Vizitiu.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:55 pm

madmike wrote:After Stanca and Manea … 5 other players will continue in Valcea: Ada Nechita, Talida Tolnai, Iulia Puşcaşu, Adina Fiera and Roxana Gatzel.
Still to give an awnser are: Anastasia Pidpalova, Cristina Neagu, Paula Ungureanu, Andreea Smedescu and Patricia Vizitiu.

Szűcs?

madmike
Regular

Postby madmike » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Galpa wrote:
madmike wrote:After Stanca and Manea … 5 other players will continue in Valcea: Ada Nechita, Talida Tolnai, Iulia Puşcaşu, Adina Fiera and Roxana Gatzel.

Szűcs?

Well … as far as I know, Gabi has one more year contract with Oltchim

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Galpa wrote:

Szűcs?

I will say it over and over again. She must stay and play! She's a great defender and can be a good attacker if a proper coach helps her rise. What she lacks now is the mental energy to shake things up and just become a better shooter, because physically she is in very good shape. If Tadici brought her, I'm sure he had big plans for her. Same was for Borbas, but sadly Tadici left and things didn't work out for her.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm

mikh wrote:
Galpa wrote:

Szűcs?

I will say it over and over again. She must stay and play! She's a great defender and can be a good attacker if a proper coach helps her rise. What she lacks now is the mental energy to shake things up and just become a better shooter, because physically she is in very good shape. If Tadici brought her, I'm sure he had big plans for her. Same was for Borbas, but sadly Tadici left and things didn't work out for her.

Thanks!
I agree that she should have been given more time to prove! It was a senseless transfer by Oltchim to sign her and pay for nothing, breaking her career but I think it's totally Szűcs' fault, money is more important for her than National team! :?
And she has 2 years contract again? Great! #-o ](*,) Kovács promised to use her more but he doesn't want to risk her job and give time to someone who was just relaxing 2 years. Even if she was good at cheerleading! :)

madmike
Regular

Postby madmike » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 pm

I couldn’t agree more. She has the talent to become one of the best handball players in the world. She is a very good defensive player … Now that probably Luca will retire; Gabi and Vali will remain the top defensive players of the team. She also has a powerful shot. It’s a sham we don’t get to see her more often … and same goes for Pidpalova! Hopefully she’ll play more.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm

madmike wrote:I couldn’t agree more. She has the talent to become one of the best handball players in the world. She is a very good defensive player … Now that probably Luca will retire; Gabi and Vali will remain the top defensive players of the team. She also has a powerful shot. It’s a sham we don’t get to see her more often … and same goes for Pidpalova! Hopefully she’ll play more.

Same goes for Beşe. Somehow everyone forgot her very good vision in attack. Neither Voina or Kovacs are using her there. She would have been so useful for Oltchim against VHK in the final, but she is kept only for the defense.

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Everyone keeps saying she lost her touch in offense, she can't shoot anymore. People tend to have very shallow memories, they're forgetting Beșe hadn't been shooting in those last years before the surgery because she had real issues with her shoulder ligament, not because she suddenly forgot how to do it. She couldn't shoot before the surgery, after she came back, healthy, they aren't letting her shoot. Her eagerness to play on offense is so clear you can feel it from the stands. This healthy Beșe.. she still has Motogna, the CB, somewhere inside :)

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 am

Conserning Andryushina then before she came to Denmark, it soundet like more or less just a medical test and then they would sign.

But now she have come, and apperently she is in worse shave then they had hoped, the comments are something like this:

It is obvius she have not played for a long time, but if she can reach here old level we can use here, and it seems like she really wants to.

IMO there are still more then 50% chance she will sign but I am not sure anymore. I think I would not sign here if I were them, but offcause depends on the price.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Why should Viborg make another bad signing for this season ?

What about Johanna Ahlm, will she ever be able to play ? Maybe worst signing
in Danish League for a very long time. Almost 2 seasons and so far I don´t think Ahlm
have played more than 100 minutes in total...

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm

TDK wrote:Why should Viborg make another bad signing for this season ?

What about Johanna Ahlm, will she ever be able to play ? Maybe worst signing
in Danish League for a very long time. Almost 2 seasons and so far I don´t think Ahlm
have played more than 100 minutes in total...

Uhh, you already forgot 100-k€-Reiche?

Just ask how many Viborg players had cruciate ligament injuries in the last years, Maybe it was just a bad idea to leave Aalborg. By the way, the contract of her boyfriend Patrick Fahlgren at Flensburg won't be prolonged.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I am afraid it is 30 minutes in Aalborg and 70 minutes in Viborg or something like that.

Another one could be Angie Geschke in Randers - one season / not up for it !

Maybe we should make a topic: worst signings ever ?

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Well Fahlgren just as unimportant as Ahlm, maybe they should try a club in Sweden ?

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

Viborg have send Andryushina home, she did not make it trough the medical test, but they say they could see it allready at the practice..
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

forestt
Regular

Postby forestt » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Well, besides Neagu, Viborg might end up with Vizitiu as well. They made an offer for her also. This is a smart move to convince Cristina to come to Viborg, considering the fact that they are close friends.

My opinion is that they will go for the Viborg offer.

treideca44
Extra Member

Postby treideca44 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

forestt wrote:Well, besides Neagu, Viborg might end up with Vizitiu as well. They made an offer for her also. This is a smart move to convince Cristina to come to Viborg, considering the fact that they are close friends.

My opinion is that they will go for the Viborg offer.

yes!!!but, Oltchim made an offer as those of Viborg!!! say mass media from Romania...it will be difficult to choose

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Tatiana Alizar, russian goalkeeper from Itxako, leaves the team. Club says this situation is due to Alizar adaptation difficulties. Apparently is a common agreement. We´ll see if Itxako looks for another goalkeeper (I think so, they play Champions and only with Silvia Navarro isn´t enough.

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Katarina Tomasevic, serbian Berabera goalkeeper, out due to maternity. Now Spanish club is looking for another goalkeeper (they have french Wendy Obein), and maybe soon they announce who is.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 pm

A new player for Dinamo in yellow. Left winger Viktoriya BORSHCHENKO comes to Volgograd.

Return to “Female Handball”