Regular

Re: Transfers 2012/2013

Postby hajra » Thu May 03, 2012 12:35 am

Yes,Inna Suslina play next seazon in ZRK Vardar

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 am

tavy oltchim wrote:i don't think so , jovanovic's contract expires in 2013. sure the coach will manage good the situation with the best trio: neagu, barbosa, jovanovic

Unfortunately it is almost clear now that Neagu will remain outside the court for many more months. Özel will leave for a Turkish team, therefore Jovanović will play alongside Pineau and Barbosa, which is very good, since Marija is a great player.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:05 am

Silviu wrote:
tavy oltchim wrote:i don't think so , jovanovic's contract expires in 2013. sure the coach will manage good the situation with the best trio: neagu, barbosa, jovanovic

Unfortunately it is almost clear now that Neagu will remain outside the court for many more months. Özel will leave for a Turkish team, therefore Jovanović will play alongside Pineau and Barbosa, which is very good, since Marija is a great player.

I know that Yeliz Ozel has a good offer from a turkish team,Muratpasa Belediyesi ,but I think she'll remain one more year in Valcea. :-k Next year Oltchim has an important chance for going the all way in CL and one year is not that much.Her salary from ORV is another reason for remaining + playing alongside handball stars as Pineau,Barbosa. :D

mariion81
Regular

Postby mariion81 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

Silvia Pinheiro from Hypo to Toulon St Cyr.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm

emil_krstev wrote:Can somebody tell me if irina suslina stil play handball,smth abt her plans?
I dont know if anybody mentiont this but ZRK Vardar has signed vinogradova anna and several other russian players but i dont know if they are any good,Zrk vardar has really high ambitions for next season,one big name will arrive ...lets wait and see who that will be.

Anna Vinogradova the painter or the handballer? :D Both are good.
Joking :lol:
Good transfers for ZRK Vardar.I miss Macedonian female handball teams playing good in Europe.

mariion81 wrote:Silvia Pinheiro from Hypo to Toulon St Cyr.

She was one of the best players in Brasil's team at last World Champs.From what i've seen she's an interesting player,but she's 31.

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Fri May 04, 2012 8:18 am

According to Macedonian media, the match between Rostov and Dinamo saw an announcement. The spokesperson said that next season, Inna Suslina will play for ZRK Vardar.

Goalkeeper
Regular

Postby Goalkeeper » Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 am

omak wrote:According to Macedonian media, the match between Rostov and Dinamo saw an announcement. The spokesperson said that next season, Inna Suslina will play for ZRK Vardar.

Does the club - ZRK Vardar - have a homepage were we can see information about their players?

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am

omak wrote:According to Macedonian media, the match between Rostov and Dinamo saw an announcement. The spokesperson said that next season, Inna Suslina will play for ZRK Vardar.

I like this transfer a lot,i have heard that other russian top players will join the team for next season besides Suslina :)

Goalkeeper
Regular

Postby Goalkeeper » Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am

Who are the other russian players that will join the team? I only heard about Vinogradova - and she is hardly a top player...

Ricci

Postby Ricci » Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Goalkeeper wrote:Who are the other russian players that will join the team? I only heard about Vinogradova - and she is hardly a top player...

Anastasya Zulkina and Ekaterina Kosygova (formerly Dinamo), Anna Vinogradova, Olesya Kirii, Anastasya Svetlova, Oxana Orehova, Ekaterina Lubljanaya (all from Kirovchanka). Inna Suslina and 2 or 3 more and better known to come.
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

pekamovci
Extra Member

Postby pekamovci » Fri May 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Well i think the connection with the russian player with ZRK Vardar is Natalija Malakova/Todorovska who is the coach of this team. She is working with Vardar for quiet a long time now.

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Fri May 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Ricci wrote:
Goalkeeper wrote:Who are the other russian players that will join the team? I only heard about Vinogradova - and she is hardly a top player...

Anastasya Zulkina and Ekaterina Kosygova (formerly Dinamo), Anna Vinogradova, Olesya Kirii, Anastasya Svetlova, Oxana Orehova, Ekaterina Lubljanaya (all from Kirovchanka). Inna Suslina and 2 or 3 more and better known to come.

Will there be anyother Macedonian players to come or just russian?

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 pm

pekamovci wrote:Well i think the connection with the russian player with ZRK Vardar is Natalija Malakova/Todorovska who is the coach of this team. She is working with Vardar for quiet a long time now.

She isnt the coach anymore she was fired i think or quit by herself

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Fri May 04, 2012 12:51 pm

emil_krstev wrote:
pekamovci wrote:Well i think the connection with the russian player with ZRK Vardar is Natalija Malakova/Todorovska who is the coach of this team. She is working with Vardar for quiet a long time now.

She isnt the coach anymore she was fired i think or quit by herself

She will be an assistant coach ;)
RUSSIA WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN,AGAIN & AGAIN
Лучше нету, и не надо, чем Тольяттинская ЛАДА!!!

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Fri May 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Reports are saying that after Suslina next in line are Spiridon,Turey,Postnova as new reinforcements for ZRK VARDAR!They have rich sponsor from Russia and have plan in 4 years to win Cl!Lets see what happens...

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Fri May 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Ricci wrote:Anastasya Zulkina and Ekaterina Kosygova (formerly Dinamo), Anna Vinogradova, Olesya Kirii, Anastasya Svetlova, Oxana Orehova, Ekaterina Lubljanaya (all from Kirovchanka). Inna Suslina and 2 or 3 more and better known to come.

Just to correct the wrong names: Evgeniya Zhulkina, Ekaterina Kostyukova.

Both are very ex-Dinamo players. Zhulkina played last 2 seasons in Kazakhstan, then for Astrakhanocka Astrakhan. She was quite seriously injured during this season and did not play since mid-November, 2011. Last time Kostyukova played 3-4 years ago in Volgograd, for the second team of Dinamo. And I doubt she has ever played for their first team. Her faith is quite the same as Zhulkina's. She played for Astrakhanochka in last 2 seasons, was injured in the autumn 2011 and missed the rest of the season.

No comment about the transfers for now.

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Fri May 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Wbk wrote:
Ricci wrote:Anastasya Zulkina and Ekaterina Kosygova (formerly Dinamo), Anna Vinogradova, Olesya Kirii, Anastasya Svetlova, Oxana Orehova, Ekaterina Lubljanaya (all from Kirovchanka). Inna Suslina and 2 or 3 more and better known to come.

Just to correct the wrong names: Evgeniya Zhulkina, Ekaterina Kostyukova.

Both are very ex-Dinamo players. Zhulkina played last 2 seasons in Kazakhstan, then for Astrakhanocka Astrakhan. She was quite seriously injured during this season and did not play since mid-November, 2011. Last time Kostyukova played 3-4 years ago in Volgograd, for the second team of Dinamo. And I doubt she has ever played for their first team. Her faith is quite the same as Zhulkina's. She played for Astrakhanochka in last 2 seasons, was injured in the autumn 2011 and missed the rest of the season.

No comment about the transfers for now.

Thats pretty intresting, tnx for the info, so those players are not worth anything lets just hope the other 3 transfers will be confirment from the club!

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 am

emil_krstev wrote:Reports are saying that after Suslina next in line are Spiridon,Turey,Postnova as new reinforcements for ZRK VARDAR!They have rich sponsor from Russia and have plan in 4 years to win Cl!Lets see what happens...

Wow, if it is true, they are building a strong team. Good for Vardar! Also, it will be a chance for me to see again Simona Spiridon in Vâlcea, maybe in 4 years, at the final... :D

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 am

Silviu wrote:
emil_krstev wrote:Reports are saying that after Suslina next in line are Spiridon,Turey,Postnova as new reinforcements for ZRK VARDAR!They have rich sponsor from Russia and have plan in 4 years to win Cl!Lets see what happens...

Wow, if it is true, they are building a strong team. Good for Vardar! Also, it will be a chance for me to see again Simona Spiridon in Vâlcea, maybe in 4 years, at the final... :D

I think that she'll be long gone from handball in 4 years. :D She's allready 32 now.
From what I've seen she's not very good for Zvezda this year.

emil_krstev
Extra Member

Postby emil_krstev » Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Des57 wrote:
Silviu wrote:

I think that she'll be long gone from handball in 4 years. :D She's allready 32 now.
From what I've seen she's not very good for Zvezda this year.

Things are looking pretty well for Macedonian women handball,today there is news that former Kometal Gjorče Petrov Sponsor Trifun Kostovski want to invest in the same club again he wants to revive the brand od his former club Gjorče Petrov by starting to invest again in it,lets hope this comes true too. :D

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Sat May 05, 2012 2:47 pm

The internet site that wrote this news about Postnova, Turey and Spiridon are very unreliable in my opinion. :roll: It is senseless to write that Vardar will bring this two world class players in an average championship. This girls are preparing for the Olimpic games and let's not forget that if they "make" this transfer, Trefilov will surely not take them in the national team.
RUSSIA WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN,AGAIN & AGAIN
Лучше нету, и не надо, чем Тольяттинская ЛАДА!!!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 am

Rumours concerning Navarro and THC ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Ana Djokic said in an interview that there's 90% chance that she's will play for another season.
The thing that worries me is that she said that Maja and Bojana will end their carriers for sure after this season. Hope Bojana changes her mind.
Here's the interview, but it's on serbian http://www.balkan-handball.com/zenski-r ... sanse-5050

thomz
Extra Member

Postby thomz » Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Ida Bjørndalen prolonged with KIF Vejen with 3 years.

Bjørndalen have been rumored to Team Esbjerg, and she had definitely leaved Vejen if they had relegated, but they didn't.

http://www.handbold.com/nyhed/bjørndalen-bliver-i-vejen

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm

John wrote:Ana Djokic said in an interview that there's 90% chance that she's will play for another season.

The question is where.
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

Return to “Female Handball”