EHF CL - Finals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Esik » Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

John wrote:
Galpa wrote:And she has 124 total goals now!

And I think that about 95 of those were from 7m throws. (this is me guessing, i didn't count).
Somebody stoooop her! :D

Strange post from a guy who's team just missed 5 penalty shots...

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Esik wrote:trange post from a guy who's team just missed 5 penalty shots...

Why is it strange?
I meant to say that she's an excellent 7m executor.
Maybe Kaca would've shot better if she got rid of that fake hair she added. :P haha

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm

John wrote:
Galpa wrote:And she has 124 total goals now!

And I think that about 95 of those were from 7m throws. (this is me guessing, i didn't count).
Somebody stoooop her! :D

It's not the only way she scores. :roll:
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm

I have to jump in here... I think he did not mean to diminish scoring abilities of Gorbic (if that is the case than what follows is unnecessary) but express regret that Buducnost does not have someone that good from 7m. And what he meant was an admiration for a technics coolness and everything else needed to score 25/25 7m shots!

John

Postby John » Sun May 06, 2012 9:54 pm

ozi wrote:I have to jump in here... I think he did not mean to diminish scoring abilities of Gorbic (if that is the case than what follows is unnecessary) but express regret that Buducnost does not have someone that good from 7m. And what he meant was an admiration for a technics coolness and everything else needed to score 25/25 7m shots!

You're absolutely right. I thought that was obvious.
I mentioned it in the other post.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sun May 06, 2012 10:16 pm

John wrote:
ozi wrote:I have to jump in here... I think he did not mean to diminish scoring abilities of Gorbic (if that is the case than what follows is unnecessary) but express regret that Buducnost does not have someone that good from 7m. And what he meant was an admiration for a technics coolness and everything else needed to score 25/25 7m shots!

You're absolutely right. I thought that was obvious.

It's far from being obvious after reading your posts in this topic. But I believe you! ;)
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

John

Postby John » Sun May 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Galpa wrote:after reading your posts in this topic

I don't remember saying anything against Gyor and especially Anita. Just read the posts again, you will see that I said that she's the best playmaker in the world and that I enjoy watching her play, and that she plays excellent on left wing. I did say that Buducnost could've won yesterday, because Gyor didn't show anything special, but I also admited that besides Bojana, Buducnost didn't show anything special. And I said that I was wrong comparing Woltering and Lunde, Lunde is better but Clara showed more this year. Someone told that she had a lucky year, and I disagreed, she's always been a great goalkeeper.
The only thing I did wrong is call the club Gyori instead of Gyor or ETO.
I feel like i'm often misunderstood. :D

p.s. Joka playes in Gyor so that's one of the reasons i cheered for them (besides being one of the best clubs and play great handball). But not in the final of course, I cheered for my team. :D

Dream Team
Regular

Postby Dream Team » Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
John wrote:Hm, Gyor only has better players on paper. Buducnost has better left and right back and left wing, goalkeepers are even, Gyor has better playmaker, right wing and pivot. So it's 4:4.

Goalkeepers are even???
Since when is Woltering such a top class?
She has had a good year BEHIND the best (and roughest) defense of the League.
But that's all.
Haraldsen is nowadays the No.1 keeper of the world.
+ Pálinger is also way better keeper than C.W.

But it is not good to make these kind of comparisons, because Löke is on paper a better player than Cvijic, but in this duel so far Dragana has been the more useful one.

Cecilie Leganger is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Dream Team
Regular

Postby Dream Team » Sun May 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I can't resist not to mention how disgusting behavior Radičević had in this match.
I really can't understand her unnatural and artificial goal celebrations against her ex-club and compatriots.
Bojana (Viborg) and Maja (FCK) played against Budućnost in CL, and NEVER behaved in that way. And in 20 days she will play and fight with all these girls for the Olympic Games...
Shame on her :!: :thumbdown:

I disagree. When they play matches, they`r friendships are gone for 90 minutes. After the game, they are friends again. It`s about focusing on the game, and win the CL trophy.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 am

Dream Team wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:I can't resist not to mention how disgusting behavior Radičević had in this match.
I really can't understand her unnatural and artificial goal celebrations against her ex-club and compatriots.
Bojana (Viborg) and Maja (FCK) played against Budućnost in CL, and NEVER behaved in that way. And in 20 days she will play and fight with all these girls for the Olympic Games...

I disagree. When they play matches, they`r friendships are gone for 90 minutes. After the game, they are friends again. It`s about focusing on the game, and win the CL trophy.

Of course. Cristina Vărzaru was somehow in the same situation in 2010, when Viborg won the final against Oltchim. But Romanian public was cool enough to cheer Cristina. Nevertheless, Cristina is not acting so... let's say "visible" when she score a goal, comparing to Jovanka. During the Romanian TV transmission of Saturday's game, the reporter was asking rhetorical about how the public will react in Morača seeing Radičević so cheerful. :D

ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Mon May 07, 2012 7:38 am

Silviu wrote:
Dream Team wrote:

Of course. Cristina Vărzaru was somehow in the same situation in 2010, when Viborg won the final against Oltchim. But Romanian public was cool enough to cheer Cristina. Nevertheless, Cristina is not acting so... let's say "visible" when she score a goal, comparing to Jovanka. During the Romanian TV transmission of Saturday's game, the reporter was asking rhetorical about how the public will react in Morača seeing Radičević so cheerful. :D

That was my point... Of course she is a pro, and of course she should celebrate when scoring in CL final, but what bothered me was her gesticulation ala Novak Đoković, showing to her hart in some annoying manner (I don't know how to say in English so I will say it in our language hoping that someone will translate it better than me... ono kad se "busa" u prsa i pokazuje na srce igračicama sa klupe). If someone says that it is natural to act like that than OK, I will just agree to disagree, and keep my moth shot on this subject. She did not show the respect to her fans here with the gesture like that, I did not ask for compassion for the players. As you can imagine, it is not the first time that Buducnost played against its former players but I have never seen anyone acts like that.
P.S. I just used Đoković as an example of the gesture. It is totaly different situation when he does it, I hope it is clear to everybody why.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 pm

ehfTV has finally decided to fix the error: the whole final, including second period, is now available here.

Also, interesting interviews with Haraldsen and Løke, here.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Mon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm

No one mentioned that organization of the final in Veszprem was more than horrible.
Our media are furious about treatment in Hungary.

Only Andrew Mc Steen from EHF tried to help them a lil bit, but he couldn't do anything.
He couldn't believe what was happening on the CL Final match. He stated that this is big failure mistake of club, since they told that they're ready and arranged everything.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am

Bo$ko wrote:No one mentioned that organization of the final in Veszprem was more than horrible.
Our media are furious about treatment in Hungary.

Only Andrew Mc Steen from EHF tried to help them a lil bit, but he couldn't do anything.
He couldn't believe what was happening on the CL Final match. He stated that this is big failure mistake of club, since they told that they're ready and arranged everything.

Hope they were equallly furious about the vandalism of your fans. But why do i have the feeling they did not even mention it?;)

John

Postby John » Tue May 08, 2012 1:19 am

@Esik
You always have an answer to everything.
And please don't talk about vandalism cause you don't know what really happened, what cause them to act like that.
And for the record the security confiscated almost everything from Varvari. They didn't let them bring in the banner, the elastic that holds the drums, anything that is used for cheering while ETO's fans had horns etc, Varvari could not be heard properly, and I won't say what other things.
And I'm saying this beacuse my brother was at the game, and he told me what happened.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 1:23 am

John wrote:@Esik
You always have an answer to everything.
And please don't talk about vandalism cause you don't know what really happened, what cause them to act like that.
And for the record the security confiscated almost everything from Varvari. They didn't let them bring in the banner, the elastic that holds the drums, anything that is used for cheering while ETO's fans had horns etc, Varvari could not be heard properly, and I won't say what other things.
And I'm saying this beacuse my brother was at the game, and he told me what happened.

Yeah, everythingImage

Also: you generally booing and whistling and chanting when other people sing their national anthems, or this was just special treatment here? But i guess just different standards.

John

Postby John » Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am

Yeah, that's the police club.
And I said ALMOST everything, but you read what you want to read.
I'm not saying they are saints, but I also said there are other things that happened that I won't mention, because the only thing that matters is the game.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 am

+ in the Hungarian media you can found quotes from Montenegrin media speaking about their problems (Internet problems, no tables, chairs, etc). So it is mentioned their

In case you were interested in, what they wrote about the supporters:

Biggest political right newspaper: "they started to behave more and more agressively and wanted to penetrate to the local fans sectors, and it took a several minutes for the police to solve the problem."

Biggest leftist newspaper: "their "fans" could not behave themselves, and tried show off their karate knowledge".

Biggest online portal in the title of the picture gallery calls them simply "troublemaker barbarians"

I really could not care less, i think it is just a minority, not the Podgorica fans in general, who i think are mostly passionate but classy. But after Bosko's rant, I am really interested in what was exactly told by your media...

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

Esik, I wrote that just to mention what kind of organization was on CL Final match. It's not a friendly match, but FINAL !
Sitting at the corner of the field, without table, laptops on knees, almost no internet, ... and a lot of other things.

Your posts are too childish for me to discuss, sorry...

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 1:58 am

Bo$ko wrote:Esik, I wrote that just to mention what kind of organization was on CL Final match. It's not a friendly match, but FINAL !
Sitting at the corner of the field, without table, laptops on knees, almost no internet, ... and a lot of other things.

Your posts are too childish for me to discuss, sorry...

Sure. i quoted Hungarian newspapers, said i think most of your fans passianate and classy and asked about what was written in your newpapers. silly me.

Now it's your turn to organize a great final. Speaking of which: is it still allowed to smoke in Moraca?

John

Postby John » Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 am

Our media told that there was an incident with the police, they didn't elaborate it, there was no need. And again you don't know what happened.
Would your newspaper talk that much about it if Gyor won by a large margin? (rhetorical question).
Last edited by John on Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 am

John wrote:Would you newspaper talk that much about it if Gyor won by a large margin? (retorical question).

Rethorical. Ahha. Good:D (Anyway: they did not waste more than a line or two on the incident, and they would have done the same. Actually: they are often grilling Hungarian teams a lot more when similar things happen(mostly in football games though)

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Tue May 08, 2012 2:09 am

John wrote:Our media told that there was an incident with the police, they didn't elaborate it, there was no need. And again you don't know what happened.
Would you newspaper talk that much about it if Gyor won by a large margin? (retorical question).

John answered you. But still no one knows what happened, if anything "happened". :roll:

Ha-ha... I will not comment on your cheap tricks.

And yes... Podgorica will organize a great final, because it is CL FINAL rematch :!:

John

Postby John » Tue May 08, 2012 2:10 am

Good-night Esik. :)
Last edited by John on Tue May 08, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am

Bo$ko wrote:
John wrote:Our media told that there was an incident with the police, they didn't elaborate it, there was no need. And again you don't know what happened.
Would you newspaper talk that much about it if Gyor won by a large margin? (retorical question).

John answered you. But still no one knows what happened, if anything "happened". :roll:

Ha-ha... I will not comment on your cheap tricks.

And yes... Podgorica will organize a great final, because it is CL FINAL rematch :!:

"A mérkőzés előtt - de az EHF-ceremónia után - a győri szurkolók elénekelték a Himnuszt, amit a montenegrói szurkolók füttykoncerttel és saját rigmusaik éneklésével kísérték."
"az erősen ittas montenegrói drukkerek Veszprémben is balhéztak, ledöntötték a szektorelválasztó korlátokat is, a rohamrendőrök fékezték meg őket."

basically they started before the game booing and whistling and chanting during the hungarian natioanl anthem, and during the game they started to demolish the parts wich diveded the different sectors, so they could penetrate to the other sectors. Then came up the police.

oh, and they were called "strongly drunk"

Return to “Female Handball”