Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Romanian NL (W) 2013/14

Postby mikh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 am

Format was changed for the next season:
- regular season: 12 teams, round robin, 22 rounds
- playoff (best from 3): 1-4, 2-5, 3-6
=> winners play a "final-3" with home and away matches :| for the title and the CL second spot
=> losers play one too for the other eurocups spots
- playout (best from 3): 7-10, 8-11, 9-12
=> winners play for God knows what
=> losers play to avoid relegation

Overall, another potentially good thing that they judged with their asses, but knowing some of the geniuses working at that federation, nothing surprises me anymore. Basically, it makes more sense to finish 3rd (and have an easier opponent) than to finish 1st in the regular season. Same goes for the playout part, where it makes more sense to finish 9th and play the last team, rather than 7th.

Then, there is this idiocy with a final 3, instead of playing a final 4 (either directly, or after quarter-finals). This way you could've had a 1-4 round for the title, a 5-8 round for the last eurocup spot and a 9-12 round to avoid relegation. Would've made the competition easier to organize, market (as some sort of final weekend) and would've motivated players to fight until the last round.

Finally, the Romanian Cup will take place at the end of the season, during 1 week and will comprise, this time, 16 teams (we don't know which ones though).

Each team has the right to register 5 foreign players on the match report and field in a number of 3. I bet this could be challenged as being a discriminatory measure against non-Romanian EU-based players, but who the hell knows anything about work legislation in that stupid federation or at most of our clubs.

Oh yes, all this applies to the Men's Romanian NL, as well.
Last edited by mikh on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Romanian NL (W) 2013/14

Postby mikh » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 am

Participants (12 teams):

HCM Baia Mare
Corona Braşov
Dunărea Brăila
CSM Bucureşti
Universitatea Neptun Constanța (promoted from Divizia A - Seria A)
SCM Craiova
CSM Cetate Deva (promoted from Divizia A - Seria B)
HCM Râmnicu Vâlcea (replacing Oltchim)
CSM Ploieşti
HCM Roman
Universitatea Jolidon Cluj-Napoca
HC Zalău

Should be an exciting season by virtue of equilibrium between teams. Had it been only in League format, I think Baia Mare would've been the clear favorite. But, with that "final-3" thingy they invented (3-ways tournaments are always stupid, imo), there are several teams which could actually win it.

Still nothing is known about HCM Rm. Vâlcea's squad.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 pm

^ Good idea to open this thread, thank you! I have already started the Wiki page. I will find some time to update it in the near future.
I also think it will be an exciting season and I hope the current inquiry against the mayor won't create financial troubles for HCM Baia Mare. I will cheer for Simona Gogîrlă & CSM Ploiești, but I'm so sad to see Janina Luca & Andreea Enescu leaving the team.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 pm

mikh wrote:
Overall, another potentially good thing that they judged with their asses, but knowing some of the geniuses working at that federation, nothing surprises me anymore. Basically, it makes more sense to finish 3rd (and have an easier opponent) than to finish 1st in the regular season. Same goes for the playout part, where it makes more sense to finish 9th and play the last team, rather than 7th.

:lol: ](*,)

The Supercup between Baia Mare and Cluj(because of the problems with Valcea) will be played on September 7 in the new Dinamo hall.
http://www.handbalvolei.ro/handbal/femi ... -sezonului

Dofer

Postby Dofer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 pm

mikh wrote:Overall, another potentially good thing that they judged with their asses, but knowing some of the geniuses working at that federation, nothing surprises me anymore.

I have seen some crazy league formats in the past, but I have never seen such a stupid format. Is there any logic behind it? Did the federation explained whey they chose this system?

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 am

The change has been changed. Yet again.
- playoffs will be 1-6, 2-5, 3-4
- playout will be 7-12, 8-11, 9-10
- the matches will be best of 3, with the best placed team having home court advantage in 2 matches
- a round-robin 3-teams mini-league will still be played afterwards to determine places 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12

Can't understand why:
- this wasn't done starting next year, after consulting all clubs in the NL and Divizia A
- why do they insist in playing league-playoff-league again? Why don't they have final tournaments for the title and placement matches
- what's the purpose of playing a 7-9 mini-league? These teams can't go to eurocups, nor can relegate. The only thing they MIGHT do is have a better placement for the Romanian Cup (but its format wasn't announced yet and something tells me it won't until 1-2 weeks before it, next year)
- what's the bloody purpose of the Professional League? Why aren't they in charge with... well... the league format? Why are the clubs crying in discontent and why don't they use this Professional League they created

Apparently, one of the sports papers in Romania has asked the clubs which format they'd go for. Here are their answers.

Gica
Rookie

Postby Gica » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 pm

After today's matches (with Alba Sebes) i can say HCM Ramnicu Valcea, with Vadineanu and Bobeica, can finish in the first six. Janina Luca and Busuioceanu, beautiful surprises. Even nobody give us chanses, Valcea will do a figure pleasant.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:37 pm

This weekend in Puebla Cup both Zalau and U had quite poor results. Did these teams weaken so much, or what did happen?
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Germanicus wrote:This weekend in Puebla Cup both Zalau and U had quite poor results. Did these teams weaken so much, or what did happen?

Yes, they did.

U Jolidon lost Paraschiv (pregnant), Petroczi (Iuventa), Cartas (CSM Deva), Dinca (SCM Craiova), Vadineanu (close to HCM Rm. Valcea)
These 5 girls were key players for Cluj in last season + Alina Turcas (the best player in defense for them) - retired

Also, HC Zalau lost Szucs (HCM Baia Mare), and both LW: Czeczi (HC Dunarea Braila) and Tanasie (HCM Baia Mare)
In their place, both HC Zalau and U Jolidon brought young players (18-19 years old)

I think will be very difficult for them to finish on a European Cup place.
New forces in romanian championship in this season will be HCM Baia Mare, Corona Brasov and HC Dunarea Braila.
U Jolidon and HC Zalau will fight with SCM Craiova, HCM Roman, and maybe CSM Cetate Deva for a European Cup place
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Thanks!
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Gica
Rookie

Postby Gica » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 pm

OltchimRmValcea wrote:I think will be very difficult for them to finish on a European Cup place.
New forces in romanian championship in this season will be HCM Baia Mare, Corona Brasov and HC Dunarea Braila.
U Jolidon and HC Zalau will fight with SCM Craiova, HCM Roman, and maybe CSM Cetate Deva for a European Cup place

I don't see Braila at the same level with Baia Mare and Brasov. Braila first must pay their players, and then they can hope to something. Stan and Safta don't receive any euro, even if they sign with Braila 2 months ago! For an European Cup place i see fight Braila, Roman, Zalau and possibly Craiova. Romanian Championship compared with 2012/13 decreased a lot, not necessarily by bankruptcy of Oltchim, so i am very reserved of a clear opinion. I trust a lot in the project of HCM Valcea. We have promises that this winter, if the team is on a decent position, will do 2-3 strong transfers, and i trust this because at the moment, Valcea pay the important players with salary they not win in other team in Romania.

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Corona Brașov - Cetate Deva 32-26
Corona Brasov was in the lead with a big difference in score throughout the game... Deva still has to build game relationships but Elisei is back :D Carmen Cartas, outstanding as always - 11 goals, and Denisa Dedu had a good game too.

"U" Jolidon Cluj - HCM Roman 25-26
"U" Jolidon: Senocico 6, Mihai 6, Chintoan 4, Florea 4, Tivadar 3, Tetean 1, Vintilă 1
HCM Roman: Mihalschi 10, Stoleru 6, Băbeanu 4, Horobeț 3, Agrigoroaei 2, Genkova 1

The two teams were quite equal throughout the game, but in the last 5 min Roman had a +3 lead and it was a little too late for U Cluj to come back.

Gica
Rookie

Postby Gica » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Tomorrow:
- Neptun Constanța - HCM Baia Mare
- HC Dunărea Brăila - CSM București
- HCM Rm. Vâlcea - CSM Ploiești
- SCM Craiova - HC Zalău.

After these two games i see Brasov with Relu Rosca a real force for the first place. Roman will beat probably for the third or the fourth place. On the paper Braila has a good team and hope for the third place but i'm doubt. We will see. It will be a big fight for the 2 places remaining in the play off 1-6. Valcea, CSM Bucuresti, SCM Craiova and HC Zalau want but remains to be seen who can. Terrible match tomorrow, Craiova - Zalau, i see these 2 teams with big chances for the 5 and the 6 place.
Training with public for Baia Mare against CSU Neptun, i hope Valcea will beat Ploiesti, after the friendly match i see Valcea a little up and Ploiesti without Simona Gogarla will not be the same. Is expected Braila win against CSM Bucuresti. Even if CSM Bucuresti have ambitions for a big team, i don't see to do a surprize. Have a good night!

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:31 am

madu wrote:Corona Brașov - Cetate Deva 32-26
Corona Brasov was in the lead with a big difference in score throughout the game... Deva still has to build game relationships but Elisei is back :D Carmen Cartas, outstanding as always - 11 goals, and Denisa Dedu had a good game too.

Very happy to see Elisei back.I was impressed with how Brasov played and also happy that Rosca was given a chance.

Anicia Juliana
Extra Member

Postby Anicia Juliana » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 pm

List of transfers in the Romanian league made by handbalvolei.ro & lph.ro :!: :thumleft:

HCM Rm. Vâlcea:

Sosiri: Amelia Busuioceanu (Brest), Ionela Gherman (Gr. Șc. Energetic Rm. Vâlcea), Roxana Cherăscu, Ramona Constantinescu (Norvegia), Cristina Mitrache (Gr. Șc. Energetic Rm. Vâlcea), Diana Constantinescu (Corona Brașov), Diana Predoi (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Florina Popescu (Chimia Rm. Vâlcea), Janina Luca (CSM Ploiești), Alexandra Ciunt (HCM Baia Mare), Mihaela Pătuleanu (Danubius Galați), Reka Tamaș (HCM Baia Mare), Irina Lazarin (Danubius Galați), Ioana Popa (SCM Univ. Pitești), Ioana Kelemen (Gr. Șc. Energetic Rm. Vâlcea), Maria Gherman (Gr. Șc. Energetic Rm. Vâlcea), Isabela Roșca (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Mădălina Pușcaș (HCM Baia Mare), Stăncuța Guiu, Adriana Conea (Chimia Rm. Vâlcea), Mădălina Chirilă (HCM Baia Mare)
Plecări: Aurelia Brădeanu (Corona Brașov), Katarina Bulatovic (ETO Gyor), Alexandrina Barbosa (Thuringer), Ramona Farcău (Dunărea Brăila), Marija Jovanovic, (Astrakhanochka), Oana Manea (Krim Mercator), Adina Meiroșu (retrasă), Silvia Navarro (Spania), Cristina Neagu (Buducnost), Ada Nechita (HCM Baia Mare), Allison Pineau (Vardar Skopje), Paula Ungureanu (HCM Baia Mare), Iulia Managarova (Rostov Don), Eliza Buceschi (HCM Baia Mare), Dana Băbeanu (HCM Roman), Nicoleta Safta (HC Dunărea Brăila)

Lotul pentru sezonul 2013/2014:
Portari: Stăncuța Guiu, Ioana Kelemen, Isabela Roșca, Mădălina Pușcaș
Extreme stânga: Diana Constantinescu, Diana Predoi, Maria Gherman
Interi stânga: Adriana Conea, Mihaela Pătuleanu, Reka Tamaș, Mădălina Chirilă
Centri: Amelia Busuioceanu, Ionela Gherman, Roxana Cherăscu
Interi dreapta: Janina Luca, Alexandra Ciunt, Florina Popescu
Extreme dreapta: Ramona Constantinescu, Cristina Mitrache
Pivoți: Irina Lazarin, Ioana Popa

HCM Baia Mare:

Sosiri: Adriana Nechita (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea), Gabriella Szucs (HC Zalău), Paula Ungureanu (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea), Mădălina Chirilă (HCF Piatra Neamț), Luciana Marin (HCM Roman), Ana Maria Tănăsie (HC Zalău), Eliza Buceschi (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea)
Plecări: Alexandra Ciunt (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Reka Tamaș (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Mădălina Pușcaș (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Adriana Tamaș (HC Alba Sebeș), Ioana Negria, Lavinia Dobromir, Andra Butulia (”U” Timișoara), Alina Bota (HCM Oradea), Sabine Klimek (HCM Oradea), Mădălina Chirilă (HCM Rm. Vâlcea-împrumut)

Portari: Paula Ungureanu, Mihaela Smedescu, Claudia Cetățeanu
Extreme stânga: Ana Maria Tănăsie, Jenica Rudics, Andrada Maior-Pașca
Interi stânga: Gabriella Szucs, Eliza Buceschi, Diana Puiu, Renata Ghionea
Centri: Luciana Marin, Laura Oltean, Oana Bondar
Interi dreapta: Melinda Geiger
Extreme dreapta: Adriana Nechita, Aneta Pîrvuț
Pivoți: Timea Tătar, Cynthia Tomescu, Georgeta Diniș-Vârtic

”U” Jolidon Cluj:

Sosiri: Cristina Boian (LPS Bistrița), Cristina Enache (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Simona Vintilă (Islanda), Laura Popa (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Roxana Cîrjan (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea)
Plecări: Viorica Șuba (HC Alba Sebeș), Adriana Holhoș (CSM București), Carmen Cartaș (CSM Cetate Deva), Clara Vădineanu, Nicoleta Dincă (SCM Craiova), Alina Țurcaș (retrasă), Viktoria Petroczi (Iuventa Michalovce)

Portari: Ana Maria Măzăreanu, Cristina Enache
Extreme stânga: Raluca Mihai, Cristina Boian, Abigail Vălean
Interi stânga: Alexandra Lup, Mihaela Tivadar
Centri: Andreea Tetean, Mihaela Ani-Senocico, Simona Vintilă
Interi dreapta: Cristina Laslo, Laura Popa
Extreme dreapta: Ștefania Florea, Magda Paraschiv
Pivoți: Florina Chintoan, Irina Ivan, Roxana Cîrjan

HC Zalău:

Sosiri: Ana Maria Inculeț (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Valentina Bardac (CSM Cetate Deva), Marina Cicic (CSS Caracal), Bianca Buruian (CSS Zalău), Maria Constantinescu (CSS Caracal), Mădălina Prodan (CSS Zalău), Adina Sabău (CSS Zalău), Nicolae Raluca (CSS Zalău)
Plecări: Alina Czeczi (Dunărea Brăila), Gabriella Szucs (HCM Baia Mare), Ana Maria Tănăsie (HCM Baia Mare), Roxana Rob (retrasă), Delia Roman (HCM Oradea)

Portari: Adina Mureșan, Andreea Mureșan, Ana Maria Inculeț, Adina Sabău
Extreme stânga: Bianca Buruian, Nicolae Raluca
Interi stânga: Loredana Pera, Valeria Beșe, Florina Ciobanu, Maria Constantinescu
Centri: Carmina Bădiță, Valentina Bardac
Interi dreapta: Roxana Varga, Marina Cicic
Extreme dreapta: Andrada Trif, Andrada Pop
Pivoți: Crina Pintea, Georgiana Ciuciulete, Ana Maria Șomoi, Mădălina Prodan

HC Dunărea Brăila:

Sosiri: Ramona Farcău (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea), Lăcrămioara Stan (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Alina Czeczi (HC Zalău), Nicoleta Safta (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea), Ana Maria Drăguț (CSU Neptun Constanța)
Plecări: Bojana Agatunovic, Sandra Kuridza (Franța), Iryna Shutska (CSM București), Liliana Crăciun (HM Buzău), Mirela Nichita (SCM Craiova)

Portari: Gabriela Dobre, Elena Voicu, Lăcrămioara Stan
Extreme stânga: Ramona Farcău, Alina Czeczi, Diana Axinte
Interi stânga: Gabriela Perianu, Alina Horjea
Centri: Nicoleta Eșanu, Andreea Adespii
Interi dreapta: Ada Moldovan, Ana Maria Drăguț
Extreme dreapta: Andreea Bărbos, Adina Brot
Pivoți: Nicoleta Safta, Raluca Irimia

Corona Brașov:

Sosiri: Aurelia Brădeanu (Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea), Mihaela Briscan (SCM Craiova), Anca Stoica (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Manuela Manda (CSM Ploiești)
Plecări: Alina Șorodoc (CSM Bistrița), Dana Vălean, Cristina Predoi (CSM București), Mădălina Predoi (CSM București), Larisa Comșa (HC Alba Sebeș), Diana Constantinescu (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Cristina Ciucă, Iulia Artean

Portari: Denisa Dedu, Ana Maria Olariu, Lia Sîntămărean
Extreme stânga: Camelia Hotea, Oana Cîrstea
Interi stânga: Andreea Pricopi, Diana Druțu
Centri: Aurelia Brădeanu, Adriana Țăcălie
Interi dreapta: Nicoleta Tudor, Mihaela Briscan
Extreme dreapta: Marilena Burghel, Laura Chiper, Anca Stoica
Pivoți: Manuela Manda, Daniela Rațiu, Oana Apetrei

HCM Roman:

Sosiri: Daniela Băbeanu (SCM Craiova), Gabriela Mihalschi (CSM București), Oana Chițacu (CSM Cetate Deva), Tereza Tamaș-Pîslaru (RK Zajecar), Ștefania Bălăceanu (LPS Roman), Diana Ivanov (LPS Suceava), Alina Ciurdea (LPS Roman), Tamara Bokaric (Crvena Zvezda)
Plecări: Claudia Mojoiu Din (CSM Cetate Deva), Marinela Gherman (Valur Reykjavik), Luciana Marin (HCM Baia Mare), Ionela Goran (SCM Craiova), Gulnara Garipova

Portari: Tereza Tamaș-Pîslaru, Paula Vișan, Andreea Polocoșer, Diana Ivanov
Extreme stânga: Oana Chițacu, Ana Maria Iuganu
Interi stânga: Radina Krumova, Roxana Joldeș, Alina Ciurdea
Centri: Carmen Stoleru, Paula Pavăl, Ștefania Bălăceanu, Gabriela Mihalschi
Inter dreapta: Dana Băbeanu, Ana Maria Horobeț
Extreme dreapta: Elena Amoagdei, Radosina Genkova
Pivoți: Raluca Agrogoroaie, Tamara Bokaric

CSM București:

Sosiri: Nicoleta Alexandrescu (CSM Ploiești), Adriana Holhoș (”U” Jolidon Cluj), Iryna Glibko (Danubius Galați), Yulia Zaremba (Danubius Galați), Mădălina Predoi (Corona Brașov), Cristina Predoi (Corona Brașov), Elena Șerban (CSS Nr. 6 București), Iryna Shutska (Dunărea Brăila)
Plecări: Gabriela Mihalschi (HCM Roman), Iuliana Geană (CSM Ploiești), Raluca Anghelina (CSM Ploiești), Ionela Dinu (CSM Ploiești), Aneta Barcan

Portari: Andreea Arghir, Georgeta Gureșoaie, Alina Iordache, Elena Șerban
Extreme stânga: Nicoleta Alexandrescu, Alina Dobrin, Camelia Carabulea, Cristina Niculae, Mihaela Doica
Interi stânga: Adriana Holhoș, Mihaela Popa, Nicoleta Binescu, Cristina Predoi
Coordonatoare: Iryna Glibko, Ramona Geană, Elena Pavăl
Interi dreapta: Andreea Cruceanu, Yulia Zaremba
Extreme dreapta: Mădălina Predoi, Elena Avădănii, Cristina Vărzaru
Pivoți: Iryna Shutska, Gabriela Chițulescu

CSM Ploiești:

Sosiri: Oana Bidașcu (HC Alba Sebeș), Ionela Dinu (CSM București), Iuliana Geană (CSM București), Raluca Anghelina (CSM București), Mexina Gărăcel (CSS Caracal), Mădălina Zamfirescu (CNOE Rm. Vâlcea), Andreea Dincu (SCM Craiova), Cătălina Preda (Activ Ploiești)
Plecări: Nicoleta Alexandrescu (CSM București), Daniela Crap, Andreea Dospin (CSM Slobozia), Andreea Enescu (CSU Neptun Constanța), Janina Luca (HCM Rm. Vâlcea), Manuela Manda (Corona Brașov), Alina Moroianu (CSM Slobozia), Cristiana Nica (CSM Slobozia), Carmen Tănase (CSM Cetate Deva), Codruța Zavragiu

Portari: Gabriela Cristescu, Alina Ifrim, Alina Vișan
Extreme stânga: Ramona Ștefan
Interi stânga: Mirela Roman, Oana Bidașcu
Coordonatoare: Iuliana Geană, Mexina Gărăcel
Interi dreapta: Raluca Anghelina, Mădălina Zamfirescu
Extreme dreapta: Andreea Dincu, Adriana Vasilescu, Cătălina Preda
Pivoți: Ionela Dinu, Alexandra Iovănescu, Mădălina Porfireanu

SCM Craiova:

Sosiri: Adriana Croitoru (LPS Slatina), Nicoleta Dincă (”U” Jolidon Cluj), Anca Amariei, Maria Chelan (LPS Slatina), Roxana Han, Cătălina Cioaric (Danubius Galați), Ionela Goran (HCM Roman), Mirela Nichita (Dunărea Brăila)
Plecări: Dana Băbeanu (HCM Roman), Mihaela Briscan (Corona Brașov), Andreea Dincu (CSM Ploiești), Ana Maria Hamciuc, Irina Lazarin, Andreea Mitran, Ildiko Barbu (retrasă), Maria Vlăsceanu (retrasă), Elena Nicu

Portari: Ionica Munteanu, Mirela Nichita, Adriana Croitoru
Extreme stânga: Nicoleta Dincă, Cristina Florică
Interi stânga: Alexandra Gogoriță, Anca Amariei, Maria Chelan
Centri: Roxana Han, Ana Maria Apipie
Interi dreapta: Ionela Goran, Andreea Pătuleanu
Extreme dreapta: Cătălina Cioaric, Andreea Ianași
Pivoți: Carmen Ilie, Claudia Hașegan

CSU Neptun Constanța:

Sosiri: Andreea Enescu (CSM Ploiești), Bianca Tiron (LPS Iași), Alexandra Orșivschi (LPS Iași), Ana Maria Lazăr (CSU Știința București)
Plecări: Nicoleta Rusu (CSM Cetate Deva), Ana Maria Drăguț (Dunărea Brăila), Claudia Rusali, Yana Sitenko

Portari: Diana Petrescu
Extreme stânga: Oana Ionescu, Alexandra Orșivschi
Interi stânga: Andreea Vasiliu, Cristina Strahan, Mariana Filip, Bianca Tiron
Centri: Alla Sheiko, Dana Arfir, Andreea Enescu
Interi dreapta: Andreea Mărginean
Extreme dreapta: Mădălina Toma, Ana Maria Lazăr
Pivoți: Adina Zvălog

CSM Cetate Deva:

Sosiri: Carmen Tănase (CSM Ploiești), Carmen Cartaș (”U” Jolidon Cluj), Valentina Ardean Elisei, Natasa Krnic (Vistal Laczpol Gdynia), Nicoleta Rusu (CSU Neptun Constanța), Claudia Mojoiu Din (HCM Roman), Adrijana Miskovic (AC Loux Patras), Dunja Tasic (Jagodina)
Plecări: Oana Chițacu (HCM Roman), Adina Ghidoarcă, Valentina Bardac (HC Zalău), Simina Orosan, Olesya Semenchenco, Alina Ganță, Alina Dăscăliuc, Irina Munteanu, Ștefania Păun, Anca Constantin, Maria Negoiță, Daniela Vălean, Andreea Sabadac

Portari: Laura Poenaru, Adrijana Miskovic, Carmen Tănase
Extreme stânga: Valentina Ardean Elisei, Carola Stângu
Interi stânga: Carmen Cartaș, Natasa Krnic
Centri: Andreea Antoce, Dunja Tasic
Interi dreapta: Melinda Toth, Ștefania Lazăr
Extreme dreapta: Ana Maria Simion, Andreea Bârsan, Nicoleta Rusu
Pivoți: Claudia Mojoiu Din, Alina Șovar

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 pm

^ Thank you for listing it here, and also many thanks to Handbal Volei. :)
I will also try to update as fast as I can the Wiki page for this season.

For those who don't know yet, DigiSport 3 will broadcast tomorrow the Romanian Supercup, HCM Baia Mare vs. U Jolidon Cluj, starting at 17:00 EET.

madu
Extra Member

Postby madu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am

HCM Roman - HC DUNAREA BRAILA 20-16
Well this is a surprising result..has someone seen the game?

HC Zalău - "U" Jolidon Cluj-Napoca 22-24
“U”: Senocico 8 (3), Chintoan 5, Florea 4, Tetean 3, Mihai 2, Tivadar 2
HC Zalău: Constantinescu 10 (7), Pop 3, Varga 2, Bădiţă 2, Trif 1, Pintea 1, Bardac 1, Beşe 1, Cicic 1 | Foto: Cristian Cosma

Corona Brașov - SCM Craiova 38-28,
Brașov: Chiper 12 goluri, Brădeanu 6, Druțu 4, Hotea 4, Manda 4, Apetrei 3, Zamfir 3 (2), Briscan 1, Pricopi 1
Craiova: Gogoriță 8, Dincă 7, Han 5 (5), Ianasi 4, Goran 3, Apipie 1

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:23 pm

CSM București - Neptun Constanţa 30-19 (14-10)

CSM București:
- best scorer - Iryna Glibko 7*
- 2 yellow cards (Shutska, Zaremba)
- 4x2 min suspension (Binescu, Doica, Pavăl, Zaremba)
Neptun Constanţa:
- best scorer - Andreea Enescu 5*
- 2 yellow cards (Arfir, Ionescu)
- 2x2 min suspension (Sheiko, coach Crăciun --> Lazăr)

Attendance: ~100
Referees: Mârza, Nedelea

*My TV reception was not the best, had many seconds of freezing, so the number of goals might not be accurate.

========

Cetate Deva - CSM Ploiești 36-21 (18-14) :shock:

Since the game was not broadcast, I hope I will find soon the details on the internet. I'm very interested what (or who) caused such a disaster for CSM. But it's easy to imagine, now that Gogîrlă, Crap, Luca, Enescu or Manda are gone. It is a sample of how the local authorities from my county are encouraging team sports other than politically motivated basketball. :(

LE: Cetate Deva: Carmen Cartaș 7, Nicoleta Rusu 7, Valentina Ardean Elisei 6, Nataša Krnić 5, Claudia Din Mojoiu 5, Dunja Tasić 3, Melinda Tóth 2, Ana Maria Simion 1
CSM Ploiești: Mirela Roman 9 goluri, Raluca Anghelina 5, Alexandra Iovănescu 2, Mădălina Zamfirescu 2, Andreea Dincu 1, Ramona Ștefan 1, Oana Bidașcu 1

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 am

As you probably know, Romanian Handball Federation (FRH) has decided that SCM Craiova will lose the game against HC Zalău by 0-10, as penalty for using players Anca Amariei and Claudia Alexandra Haşegan against regulations (FRH decision). So far so good. But does any of you know what will happen with the goals already scored in the game, which initially ended 23-23? I mean, the goals will count for the top scorers list? If we take in consideration the 10 goals scored in that game, then Maria Constantinescu will be the second scorer in Romanian National League, with a total of 25. If not...
Thank you in advance for any reliable information.

silvius
Extra Member

Postby silvius » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 am

I tried to check the situation of those 2 teams by myself on FRH.RO but there page has error 404. So, when the website returns we can know what will gonna happen with goals scored etc.

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:16 pm

Constantinescu scored some goals again today! from Zalău, only 19 years old. why no national team?

btw, Baia Mare has 1200 registered handballers.

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Today's games

HC Dunarea Braila 24 : 18 SCM Craiova

U Jolidon Cluj 29 : 27 CSM Cetate Deva

Des57
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Des57 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Last game of the 5th round

HCM Roman-HCM Baia Mare 17-21

barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic

Postby barry.romania » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:06 am

it`s only sad that our values aren`t concentrated in the league! we could field almost 3 Champions League teams. HCM and Corona are still not like FTC in Hungary. they need to improve more the squads.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Some news from HCM Rm. Vâlcea:
- Maria Torok resigned from the team
- Simona Gogârlă has been appointed as new coach [good choice; but I fear ONE side-effect of this decision]
- Maria Torok will become the technical director of the team (her role in the rapid recruitment and forming the players is appreciated)

Source

Return to “Female Handball”