About the CSM Bucharest project

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Flavius
Regular

Re: About the CSM Bucharest project

Postby Flavius » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:21 am

HB9 wrote:No :D , but JyDeN posted it on europamester chat. And he/she seems to know their stuff when it comes to these things.

If my translator it's accurate, thing that I doubt, he/she says that a scandinavian coach is in pole position for coming.
I also heard that rumour, so the info might be real. It will be a swedish coach.

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:45 am

swarthofole wrote:could you be more specific, mimi? thx

i think Leslie

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:45 am

Flavius wrote:
HB9 wrote:No :D , but JyDeN posted it on europamester chat. And he/she seems to know their stuff when it comes to these things.

If my translator it's accurate, thing that I doubt, he/she says that a scandinavian coach is in pole position for coming.

I think it says the opposite : "I don't think it will be another Scandinavian"
idle banter.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:49 am

idle banter.

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:52 am

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:52 am

mimi wrote:
swarthofole wrote:could you be more specific, mimi? thx

i think Leslie

Karl magnus johansson

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:56 am

It's official now. Magnus Karl Johansson is the new coach.
http://csmbucuresti.ro/stire/576-magnus ... ua-sezoane

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:54 am

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:02 am

The others on the list were David Davis, Emamnuele Mayonnade, Xavier Sabate and Frederic Bougeant.

LucianK
Extra Member

Postby LucianK » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:04 pm

This should come as no surprise. The lack of professionalism from CSM's management over the years has taken its toll on the club's reputation and image. There will be no top-level coach in CSM as long as the management remains the same. With all respect to mr Magnus Johansson, he's bound to fail in Bucharest and it's just a matter of time until he'll be replaced. Last season he barely avoided relegation in the Norwegian league with Molde HK, he's just as suitable to lead CSM in Champions League as Buceschi, Roșca or some average name in Liga Națională would be. Put a puppet on CSM's bench and it will still reach the QFs somehow, but that's not enough for this club's ambitions.

My only wish is that whenever the time comes for mr Magnus Johansson to leave, be it november or april, the board of CSM should go as well.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Lool, he has done great things with Molde. If I am not wrong he promoted them. Also in Savehof, he formed so many players. Moreover he trained grande Ikast and the best Swedish NT of the last years. Furthermore, it's well known the Scandinavian coaches are not so well paid so they take jobs even at smaller clubs.

Gyor also tried with Konkoly and is trying now with Danyi, so I don't see any problem with Buceschi or Roșca.

I see only big problem with a top coach who is coming and is in the position to fail qualification for the QFs. This is something unbelievable!

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Plus I trust the board, CSM did better than Vardar, won Champions League and all the time won the bronze final.

LucianK, sorry I ask, do you have other accounts on the forum?

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:14 pm

LucianK wrote:This should come as no surprise. The lack of professionalism from CSM's management over the years has taken its toll on the club's reputation and image. There will be no top-level coach in CSM as long as the management remains the same. With all respect to mr Magnus Johansson, he's bound to fail in Bucharest and it's just a matter of time until he'll be replaced. Last season he barely avoided relegation in the Norwegian league with Molde HK, he's just as suitable to lead CSM in Champions League as Buceschi, Roșca or some average name in Liga Națională would be. Put a puppet on CSM's bench and it will still reach the QFs somehow, but that's not enough for this club's ambitions.

My only wish is that whenever the time comes for mr Magnus Johansson to leave, be it november or april, the board of CSM should go as well.

You talk just to talk, this Magnus Johansson has huge reputation in Sweden, winning 4 titles with men and 5 with women.

Plus he had continuity, Magnus is training consecutively since 25 years ago. No stop. What do you want more? He even trained in Denmark and Norway.

I am just saying he is very qualified.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:39 pm

You are very, very funny guy, this guy stopped the overwhelming of Sävsjö in Sweden winning the title with Warta.

When he was training male teams leading them in Europe in finals against great Ciudad Real, some were kids.

Magnus trained Stefan Lövgren (Kiel legend), Peter Gentzel (Kiel), Martin Frändesjö (Sweden NT legend), Martin Boquist (Kiel), Mathias Franzén (Barcelona), Ljubomir Vranjes or Magnus Wislander (last 2 you know them, Flensburg and Kiel) when the boys of Sweden won silver medal in Sydney 2000! They also won so many titles in Euro and gold and silver at World Champs. He had them in Redbergslids.

So please show some respect! He also won so many titles with Savehof, so I am confident..

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:31 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:You are very, very funny guy, this guy stopped the overwhelming of Sävsjö in Sweden winning the title with Warta.

When he was training male teams leading them in Europe in finals against great Ciudad Real, some were kids.

Magnus trained Stefan Lövgren (Kiel legend), Peter Gentzel (Kiel), Martin Frändesjö (Sweden NT legend), Martin Boquist (Kiel), Mathias Franzén (Barcelona), Ljubomir Vranjes or Magnus Wislander (last 2 you know them, Flensburg and Kiel) when the boys of Sweden won silver medal in Sydney 2000! They also won so many titles in Euro and gold and silver at World Champs. He had them in Redbergslids.

So please show some respect! He also won so many titles with Savehof, so I am confident..

all depends in Neagu... if she likes him... we will see in the winther

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:20 pm

LucianK wrote:This should come as no surprise. The lack of professionalism from CSM's management over the years has taken its toll on the club's reputation and image. There will be no top-level coach in CSM as long as the management remains the same. With all respect to mr Magnus Johansson, he's bound to fail in Bucharest and it's just a matter of time until he'll be replaced. Last season he barely avoided relegation in the Norwegian league with Molde HK, he's just as suitable to lead CSM in Champions League as Buceschi, Roșca or some average name in Liga Națională would be. Put a puppet on CSM's bench and it will still reach the QFs somehow, but that's not enough for this club's ambitions.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I completely agree with you. None of the world's best coaches would voluntarily take a job where public humiliation looms over your head after every game. Especially not considering how the different teams are getting better for every season, and even though you're one of the three best teams in the world, you can't expect to win every single match anymore because the overall competition is getting stronger. CSM has an amazing group of players, they deserve a better management.

AB10
Regular

Postby AB10 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Flavius wrote:AB10, neither do I like the actual people that are in charge of leading the handball section. You don't know, unless you're romanian, but the team played very, very bad some games in the Romanian League and in the Romanian Cup before she was told that she can't continue. Those games were against Zalau, at home, in the Cup, and against Craiova and Rapid in the Domestic League. CSM didn't play as bad as in the cup match against Zalau since 2013, when the team was still a middle table team.

The Romanian league is getting stronger, what did you expect? If you want strong leagues, you must accept that top flights like CSM won't waltz right through their domestic leagues without losing any matches anymore. The same can be said for Győr – they're gonna have a very impressive squad for next season, but I'd be very surprised if they go through their domestic season with just one loss like this season.

Craiova came in 2nd, Zalău came in 5th. There's no shame in struggling against They were shaky against Rapid, yes, but 1. they won; and 2. as far as I can remember, that game was played in between main round games in CL, no? I think that's at least part of the reason why they were shaky. All the opponents CSM met in the main round went through to the quarter-finals with two of them ending up in Final4. On top of that, when you bring in 6 (?) new players and lose some fairly integral players at the same time, you can't expect everything to flow smoothly. Especially not when some of the players you pick up have quite strong personalities. That's, like, team sport 101.

And if they were so unsatisfied with her, why didn't the let her go when she asked to be let go a month before? :-k It's poor management. That's CSM's real problem. Not their coaches.

beny
Regular

Postby beny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm

First day of training, lLinne wasn"t present! The club didn"t clarify this issue despite tones of questions from fans.
A new entry in the team is Bianca Marin from youth"team.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm

beny wrote:A new entry in the team is Bianca Marin from youth"team.

She's not a newcomer. She played also last year.
Live long and prosper.

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 pm

CSM Bucuresti women's handball team reunion was today. Some pictures from the event:
a lot more interesting pictures you can find here:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CSMBOfficia ... 5666614204
and here:
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/vid ... -foto.html
and a video here:
https://www.facebook.com/CSMBOfficial/v ... 206639750/
Attachments
37288297_1834399643280473_4748272137423290368_o.jpg
37288297_1834399643280473_4748272137423290368_o.jpg (139.36 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
37230165_1834400909947013_6609318953254649856_o.jpg
37230165_1834400909947013_6609318953254649856_o.jpg (231.89 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
37186645_1834399136613857_5079533653474672640_o.jpg
37186645_1834399136613857_5079533653474672640_o.jpg (237.34 KiB) Viewed 1770 times

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Newest acquisitions

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 am

Coach Magnus Johansson & president Gabriela Szabo

Magnus Johansson

Andrea Lekic

Dragana Cvijic & Jovanka Radicevic

Elizabeth Omoregie & Barbara Lazovic

Last edited by vlad_impaler on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:26 am

Majda Mehmedovic

Amanda Kurtovic

Sabina Jacobsen

Jelena Grubisic wih Aneta Udristoiu and Oana Manea

Cristina Neagu

Iulia Curea

Natalie Hagman

Paula Ungureanu

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:25 pm

beny wrote:First day of training, lLinne wasn"t present! The club didn"t clarify this issue despite tones of questions from fans.

She will be U21 player

According the new rule by romanian federation

beny
Regular

Postby beny » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:36 pm

mimi wrote:
beny wrote:First day of training, lLinne wasn"t present! The club didn"t clarify this issue despite tones of questions from fans.

She will be U21 player

According the new rule by romanian federation

Thnak you for info;
,I saw a short movie from Mrs Szabo press conference;
In the movie there ar also shown images from the meeting of management with the players;
Mr. Luca shows them the team and trainers.
Linne does not appear in this presentation; also the team has to hire a trainer for goalkeepers and a psychologist.
The mvie is posted on CSM" Facebook page.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Dutch ladies

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:44 pm

They have finally snatched Dutchies. The women's volleyball team now has 2 Dutch National Team players.

And guess what! The Netherlands Volley has become as good as the handball team, with 2 consecutive silvers at the last Euro events.

One is even the captain Maret Grothues, so Nycke Groot from volleyball is playing for CSM Bucharest. :D

And one more thing, because if you think Liga Națională is full of Spaniards + Brazilians and South-East Europeans, the Divizia A of volleyball has players from West to Asia and the Orient, Brazil and the US. I want to remind you that we won the championship (17-1) ahead of Champions League finalist Alba Blaj.

Return to “Female Handball”