Transfers 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Derp
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby Derp » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 pm

jensm wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:
Faith wrote:Katarina Bulatović left Rostov.

https://www.facebook.com/rostovhandball ... =3&theater

Natt

Probably end of career... :?: #-o

Too good to end her career. Maybe Kisvarda wants her? Or Siofok? :lol:

I doubt that she is still motivated.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 am

Derp wrote:
jensm wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:Natt

Probably end of career... :?: #-o

Too good to end her career. Maybe Kisvarda wants her? Or Siofok? :lol:

I doubt that she is still motivated.

Hope not!

mimi
Regular

Postby mimi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Alexandra Severin( Rou- U20- left back) From Dinamo to Hc Zalău
Also left wing Andreea Mihart From Csu Galați to Hc Zalau

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:45 pm

mimi wrote:Alexandra Severin( Rou- U20- left back) From Dinamo to Hc Zalău
Also left wing Andreea Mihart From Csu Galați to Hc Zalau

A lot of players left Dinamo, what happened there ?.... I 'll put my bet on Severin's handball future....as playmaker.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:37 am

New names on Zalau squad Bianca Berbece (RB,ex-Plopeni ,second division,b.1999 in Valcea) a pleasant surprise in RO NT . Also Cristina Lung ( ex-Craiova, GK ). I'm confident Tadici can make competitive players from them (4 juniors players from NT + Alexandra Pricop )....Tadici offerred them the chance to play in Liga Nationala in a top 5 squad (Zalau) in real hot encounters with teams like CSM,Craiova,Valcea,Brasov,Cisnadie,Bistrita,Baia Mare etc and EHF League also... Tadici ready to built new team in Zalau ...it's up to these young players to pick up this chance.What's wrong with this ?
http://www.sportulsalajean.ro/articol-6 ... alele-u20/

For foreign readers : do not confused 2 juniors RO NT players Bianca Berbece(RB) with Ana Maria Berbece(RW)
Attachments
berbece-bianca-300x194.jpg
berbece-bianca-300x194.jpg (13.34 KiB) Viewed 2555 times

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Katarina Bulatovic to Buducnost!

eduardsson

Postby eduardsson » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:40 pm

John wrote:Katarina Bulatovic to Buducnost!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Thank God CSM didn't end up getting her

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:12 pm

She belongs there imho.
Good news for Buducnost fans.
Live long and prosper.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:21 pm

:lol: Joking

John

Postby John » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:39 pm

swarthofole wrote:She belongs there imho.

I think so too.
The moment i heard she left Rostov i had a feeling that she will come back.
Nothing official yet, as soon as i know more i will post.
But i got the confirmation that she is coming.
She misses Podgorica, her family (especially her brother and niece).

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:05 pm

John wrote:
swarthofole wrote:She belongs there imho.

I think so too.
The moment i heard she left Rostov i had a feeling that she will come back.
Nothing official yet, as soon as i know more i will post.
But i got the confirmation that she is coming.
She misses Podgorica, her family (especially her brother and niece).

Yeah, good signing for Podgorica but on the other hand another opponent of Győr is getting weakened.
CSM weaker
Rostov weaker
FTC weaker
Vardar disbanded
Podgorica weak
Larvik weak
I think this season will bring the rise of the French women teams.

John

Postby John » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Derp wrote:Yeah, good signing for Podgorica but on the other hand another opponent of Győr is getting weakened.
CSM weaker
Rostov weaker
FTC weaker
Vardar disbanded
Podgorica weak
Larvik weak

If you think any of these teams except Larvik are weak than you don't watch handball at all.
CSM has a problem with coaches otherwise they have a great team, but too many individuals imo, Rostov got Martin and Abbingh, Bobrovnikova, Sen and other will return, Buducnost and not Podgorica is a serious candidate for F4 and i think they will make it. With Andjela and Ema back and Brnovic, Djina, Milena and Katarina the defense will be stronger than in the past year, FTC got a bit weaker but still a good team. Let's wait and see how strong Gyor is,and how good the coach is.
French teams will suck it in the QF as always if some of them even make it to QF.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:10 pm

John wrote:
Derp wrote:Yeah, good signing for Podgorica but on the other hand another opponent of Győr is getting weakened.
CSM weaker
Rostov weaker
FTC weaker
Vardar disbanded
Podgorica weak
Larvik weak

If you think any of these teams except Larvik are weak than you don't watch handball at all.
CSM has a problem with coaches otherwise they have a great team, but too many individuals imo, Rostov got Martin and Abbingh, Bobrovnikova, Sen and other will return, Buducnost and not Podgorica is a serious candidate for F4 and i think they will make it. With Andjela and Ema back and Brnovic, Djina, Milena and Katarina the defense will be stronger than in the past year, FTC got a bit weaker but still a good team. Let's wait and see how strong Gyor is,and how good the coach is.
French teams will suck it in the QF as always if some of them even make it to QF.

It is too early for such a strong prediction but as I see, group A/B is full of QF contenders and only 4 of them will reach it.

Additinally, it is recommended to avoid CSM and ETO, so only 2 spots gives salvation. I see 6 contenders for that including BUD, so it will not be easy. But not impossible too

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:24 pm

bajkalb wrote:
John wrote:
CSM weaker
Rostov weaker
FTC weaker
Vardar disbanded
Podgorica weak
Larvik weak

It is too early for such a strong prediction but as I see, group A/B is full of QF contenders and only 4 of them will reach it.

Additinally, it is recommended to avoid CSM and ETO, so only 2 spots gives salvation. I see 6 contenders for that including BUD, so it will not be easy. But not impossible too

We have seen sh*t happen so it's 4 spots. F4 is not a birthright of Győr and CSM.

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Gojira wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
John wrote:

We have seen sh*t happen so it's 4 spots. F4 is not a birthright of Győr and CSM.

Definitely not their birthright, but who wants to play against them in the KO phase? And what is the chanche to knock them out? Well, not so significant.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Derp wrote:
CSM weaker

:))))) How to be weaker? We have added Radicevic and Cvijic, and replaced Gullden with Lekic. Plus got Lazovic in defence. Lekic was better than Bella in the last 2 finals, or at least in the last 1. Gullden needed to change air.

We only got weak when we lost Martin and Torstenson. Especially we haven't found yet a defender like Linnea. Maybe with the arrival of Dragana..

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:59 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:
Derp wrote:
CSM weaker

:))))) How to be weaker? We have added Radicevic and Cvijic, and replaced Gullden with Lekic. Plus got Lazovic in defence. Lekic was better than Bella in the last 2 finals, or at least in the last 1. Gullden needed to change air.

We only got weak when we lost Martin and Torstenson. Especially we haven't found yet a defender like Linnea. Maybe with the arrival of Dragana..

Definitely CSM is weaker than last season,but it doesn’t mean that they cannot win title in CL.CSM will have only 3 players who can play position 3 and position 4 in defence:Cvijic,Lazovic and Jocobsen.Also they will have problems with Lekic and Neagu in defence,because Lekic is playing during all her career on position 5 in defence,the same for Neagu,so I suppose that Lekic will not play a lot that part of game,Kurtovic also is not player for defence,Manea also.So Johansson will have to exchange two players for defence,it can take more time and Bucharest’s attack can be slow.Lekic is good player,but not better than Bella,also Niombla is better player than Omoregie,Linn Jørgensen on F4 against Rostov showed that she is still great shooter,CSM will need Ayglon in defence.In general I am not satisfied with CSM’s second team,first team is great,but rotation is not on high level,except maybe on the right side.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:24 pm

We don't need the Frenchies! We haven't won trophies with reserve Niombla and overrated defender Ayglon. Ayglon is still a top defender but she's not elite. We have Kurtovic on the right that must be integrated, Line's percentage was just bad. We added mentality, I am expecting both wings to be great, the pivot and Lekic had 2 great Final 4s.

Stop overrating Niombla and Ayglon that much! Nobody cried for the real players Torstenson, Martin, Rodrigues and Pessoa.

Tell Gyor to buy the clowns. Gullden and Ayglon were two "capped" players, like we say in Romanian "plafonat" for a player. From some reasons they were not hungry. In my opinion Bella wasn't hungry anymore and also was always carrying injuries, whilst with Ayglon I guess she's limited. Still good though for non-dream team level of the national teams. WHERE IS ZAADI AT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? Nowhere in top 10 probably.

So we changed Niombla and Ayglon for world class. Niombla is not even a playmaker. I remark her technical potential though compared to of Joergensen. Line disappointed but in fact she was injured. She didn't develop, I am really sorry for her and I am wishing her to become the beast. Jorgensen and even Niombla were losing a lot of balls, it's not tolerated at the highest level. Even Lazovic proved she can play a Final 4 better.

Vardar is the real champion of the past two seasons. Ok, Gyor in 2017 was better but somehow Vardar came back and in over-time Vardar was the best. The referees helped ETO in both editions. They wouldn't have won at least 1 CL trophy on different field, non-Hungarian.

Something else? I am used with Balkan analyze. Do you know how it works? When they are haters, they don't tell the truth. I disliked Lekic until the last two finals, when maybe she was at least at the level of Groot and Oftedal.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 pm

And Omoregie is indeed a big risk for a team that must fight against the opponent 9-meter line (of Gyor). But yet again Niombla was nowhere at the level of Rodrigues for instance. Or of shooter Torstenson.

Flavius
Regular

Postby Flavius » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Veselin, CSM Bucuresti it's better than last year, in my opinion. Regarding the central defenders, I agree that we need one more, but don't forget that all three (Dragana, Penka and Andrea Lekic) played on positions 3 and 4 in defence in the last CL Final and they did it good, so also Andrea Lekic can be a good solution if the game brings CSM in that situation.

Rostovfan

Postby Rostovfan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Rostov lost three foreign players. We bought Kuznetsova (good left wing, but often injured), Abbingh ( talanted player, not sure that she is better defender than Barbosa). We got three players from junior team Maslova, Dulieva and Shavman, all are talanted, but for them it's very hard to get time on court. Sen will return, not sure about Bobrovnikova. Martin is more experienced coach than Bougeant. So there are some pluses and minuses, I hope Rostov don will achieve final four next year.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Anol wrote:
HB9 wrote:
AB10 wrote:Not that I've heard of but I'd be immensely surprised if Esbjerg haven't made sure they're on the right side of the law before announcing her transfer. Anything else would be a ridiculous own goal.

When will Esbjerg have their first day of training? :-k

I do believe their first day of training is the 19th or 20th of July.

Line Jørgensen, Vilde Ingstad, Sanna Solberg og Marit Røsberg Jacobsen deltog ikke i træningsstarten, men støder snart til truppen.

:-k
idle banter.

Veselin

Postby Veselin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 am

Flavius wrote:Veselin, CSM Bucuresti it's better than last year, in my opinion. Regarding the central defenders, I agree that we need one more, but don't forget that all three (Dragana, Penka and Andrea Lekic) played on positions 3 and 4 in defence in the last CL Final and they did it good, so also Andrea Lekic can be a good solution if the game brings CSM in that situation.

Lekic is not central defender,she playes on position 5,before in Vardar she played on position 6(wing position)and Siraba Dembele was on position five.Yeah,but Vardar also had Klikovac-fantastic player for defence,Canadjija-also very good player.Against Györ this year in the final Klikovac was first option in defence,Lazovic just played attack in the beginning of the match.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:35 am

vlad_impaler wrote:We don't need the Frenchies! We haven't won trophies with reserve Niombla and overrated defender Ayglon. Ayglon is still a top defender but she's not elite. We have Kurtovic on the right that must be integrated, Line's percentage was just bad. We added mentality, I am expecting both wings to be great, the pivot and Lekic had 2 great Final 4s.

Stop overrating Niombla and Ayglon that much! Nobody cried for the real players Torstenson, Martin, Rodrigues and Pessoa.

Tell Gyor to buy the clowns. Gullden and Ayglon were two "capped" players, like we say in Romanian "plafonat" for a player. From some reasons they were not hungry. In my opinion Bella wasn't hungry anymore and also was always carrying injuries, whilst with Ayglon I guess she's limited. Still good though for non-dream team level of the national teams. WHERE IS ZAADI AT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? Nowhere in top 10 probably.

So we changed Niombla and Ayglon for world class. Niombla is not even a playmaker. I remark her technical potential though compared to of Joergensen. Line disappointed but in fact she was injured. She didn't develop, I am really sorry for her and I am wishing her to become the beast. Jorgensen and even Niombla were losing a lot of balls, it's not tolerated at the highest level. Even Lazovic proved she can play a Final 4 better.

Vardar is the real champion of the past two seasons. Ok, Gyor in 2017 was better but somehow Vardar came back and in over-time Vardar was the best. The referees helped ETO in both editions. They wouldn't have won at least 1 CL trophy on different field, non-Hungarian.

Something else? I am used with Balkan analyze. Do you know how it works? When they are haters, they don't tell the truth. I disliked Lekic until the last two finals, when maybe she was at least at the level of Groot and Oftedal.

Vlad, let's not trash the former players. they are all top players and in fact they have slightly different profiles compared to the newcomers.
CSM will miss Ayglon, Frafjord and Jorgensen as defenders and the defence will certainly be weaker imho even if they added Cvijic and Lazovic. I just have to remember you that Jacobsen was mostly a back-up for Frafjord - Ayglon (and there must be a reason for that). I just hope she can do better this year because she will become a very important player (maybe the no 1 of the defence).
Then Gullden is certainly a good defensive player (and an outstanding attacking player when she is motivated), Niombla was a good replacement in many moments and she was just a back-up player mostly because of this unfortunate competition with Gullden (and Neagu). I agree she is not the no 1 player, but she was good enough for CSM's roster.
It will be very difficult for the new coach to find the magic formula this year. many replacements, very possible change of tactics (maybe we will finally see some counter-attacks and some easy goals now with Lekic - Radicevic, permanently two changes between attack and defence which was not a good strategy for CSM till now, etc) and some players will find themselves in some unusual positions. I just hope they can cope with that.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:18 pm

I read your opinions...these are mine,... Niombla was too far under expectations....the F4 hat too big for her, even for a benchwarmer (like her). On the other side L. Jorgensen too fragile both physical and mental. There are matches when she "refuses" to shoot on goal after 1-2 shoot failled . But she was a honest defender, unfortunatelly not very used on this posture. As for Pessoa I refuse to believe she is a real class GK I'm not dying for her departure. Bella,Torstenson,Carmen Martin and Ayglon great players ! Chapeau !
I think CSM needs some 1-2 defender profile player(s) .I'm not very happy with Udristioiu and Hagmann in defence (oh,where are you Carmen Martin ? ! ? ) and I think Alicia Stolle (ex-Blomberg ,now 2018 Thuringer one year contract,...) should have been perfect .

Return to “Female Handball”