Doping in women's handball

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
kokkola
Regular

Re: Doping in women's handball

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 am

John wrote: Well at least they don't need to use the ilegal substances to get through the season :lol:
And they are paid on time always :D

Laser Therapy is not even a blood transfusion, it's for recovery and tiredness. Strangely Zidane was doing blood transfusions in the Alps in the past when playing for Real and was winning trophies, everbody knew, and wasn't banned by UEFA/FIFA in the 2000s.

Of course it is a doping violation today, but it's not even a blood transfusion or ozone therapy. They probably said to ban all the therapies including the blood, but honestly what's the difference between vitamins & other pills and laser therapy? NONE.

For your knowledges, one of the Corona Brasov shareholder also did this laser therapy because he felt very tired and couldn't solve it with vitamins. I think hundreds of random, normal persons of Brasov used this therapy at that known clinic.

It is not a medical clinic like you would think, not a hospital but a BEAUTY CLINIC. Do you dope players at a beauty clinic? There are thousands of new beauty clinics in Romania, N therapies. MULTIPLE THERAPIES! Capsules, air, blood, skin, hair, body etc

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Seems that next week (possible Thursday , 5th of March ) we'll know punishments on Corona's players case .Costin Alexandrescu thinks the punishments will be no more then 2 years or even less, depends on how cooperating were players on inquiries.Then , the players can atack the sentences on next level-justice.

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... na-in.html

https://handbalmania.ro/2020/02/26/cazu ... la-brasov/

My feelling the punishments will be btwn 1-2 years... :roll: rather then only 6 month....but I hope the limit will be considered from november 2019 :?:

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:29 pm

All the players cooperated, I don't see why any punishment should be bigger than 6 months.

Btw, Corona and coronavirus? :-k

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:07 pm

We ( who ? Comission ?) wish to have a verdict until the end of this month...said C.Balaj.

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... balaj.html

Sometimes the wishes come to be fulfilled... :-$

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun May 24, 2020 10:19 am

The last articles on Corona Case

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... capra.html

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... o-19030518

I red somewhere it would be need to change the name of CORONA (Brasov) because of resemblance with ,,Corona Virus :roll: :evil: ,,....man, this is pure insanity ...the name of Corona (Korona) is an important part of town - history of this wonderful medieval city (Kronstadt,Crown-city ) and today city s coat of arm remember this ...a crown put on the roots and trunk of a century-old oak ...

http://newsbv.ro/wp-content/uploads/201 ... ovului.jpg

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am

It seems we will have a decision on 10 june regarding Corona Brasov doping situation.Many other teams await the decision :D Based on the decision, WADA can appeal the decision given by the Romania antidoping agency.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri May 29, 2020 9:31 am

Bfg97 wrote:It seems we will have a decision on 10 june regarding Corona Brasov doping situation.Many other teams await the decision :D Based on the decision, WADA can appeal the decision given by the Romania antidoping agency.

Some ideas in this article https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/sch ... 00138.html

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:25 pm

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/s-a ... 01285.html
Some main players involved.
laslo, hosu and bazaliu-1 year and 3 months
eliza buceschi, bucur - 1 year and 4 months.
tarca- 1 year and 8 months
Wada and players can appeal the sentence.

dravo

Postby dravo » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Bfg97 wrote:https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/s-au-aflat-deciziile-in-cazul-corona-suspendari-intre-un-an-si-trei-luni-si-un-an-si-opt-luni-601285.html
Some main players involved.
laslo, hosu and bazaliu-1 year and 3 months
eliza buceschi, bucur - 1 year and 4 months.
tarca- 1 year and 8 months
Wada and players can appeal the sentence.

Omg...

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:02 pm

according to prosport.ro , mariana tirca, sorina's mother, also get 2 years suspension, the team doctor 4 years and manager of the club 2 years and 6 months. Of course players and official will appeal.
At this moment, with laslo suspension, and with szollosi and shteriova, gone, Baia Mare has only 1 CB for the next 6 months: Andreea Popa and at least 15-20 matches until suspension will end. Not good. Not good.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Weren't there 2 players who were not involved in the whole thing, Sorina Tarca being one of them?
I might not remember well, since it's been a while.
The suspensions seem very big, compared to similar cases, and taking into account there was negligence, rather than intent.
I'm not a lawyer, so take it as a personal opinion. I think they have ground for an appeal and very likely that's what they'll do.

sphinx
Regular

Postby sphinx » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:30 pm

mikh wrote:Weren't there 2 players who were not involved in the whole thing, Sorina Tarca being one of them?
I might not remember well, since it's been a while.
The suspensions seem very big, compared to similar cases, and taking into account there was negligence, rather than intent.
I'm not a lawyer, so take it as a personal opinion. I think they have ground for an appeal and very likely that's what they'll do.

The two players that weren't involved are Alicia Gogirla and Andreea Chiricuta.

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Remains to be seen if WADA will be satisfied with the sanctions or they will appeal.If they will appeal, I don't think anything good will come for the players.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:50 am

Bfg97 wrote:Remains to be seen if WADA will be satisfied with the sanctions or they will appeal.If they will appeal, I don't think anything good will come for the players.

My intuition is that the Romanian NADA acted such that WADA is satisfied. Like I said earlier, the punishments look very severe for the context in which everything occurred and the cooperation on the side of the players.

There's also a more systemic problem here, that everyone is neglecting at the moment. The players say that this happened under the recommendation (pressure?) of their staff. If this is the case, how do we make sure that this never happens again?
Players are not experts on doping and they're not paid to do research about recovery methods. This is why a professional sports team has a PROFESSIONAL medical department for, as well as a legal one.
If they say NO (which two of them have said and others seem to have said as well), how are they protected from the club's management who says: "you're breaching your contract and you're breaching a decision of the medical staff, therefore we will fine you or not allow you to play"?

I think this is something that concerns professional team sport in general, not only Romanian or world handball.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Weird that players that posted photos while being under laser therapy got the lowest punishment. :roll: :lol:

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:41 pm

...1 year and 3 month / ...1 year and 4 month ( a month difference it sound so hypocritically to me.... ) they tried to look so balanced, so scientific ... such a weightly presumptous expertise ... :lol: :pukel:

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:14 am

According to prosport.ro, Bazaliu, laslo and Hosu, can return to traning starting today. While Bucur, Gomez and Eliza, Pavicevic and some other players will return to traning în septembre 2020. A 3rd group of players will return to traning în february 2021.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 pm

one year and three months of suspension for Daciana Hosu, Cristina Laslo and Bianca Bazaliu
one year and four months suspension for Ana Maria Lopătaru, Eliza Buceschi, Daria Bucur, Natasha Nolevska, Elaine Gomez and Ivona Pavicevic
one year and eight months of suspension for Sorina Tîrcă , Andreea Ciuciulete, Oana Căprar, Claudia Lăcătuș, Marilena Neagu, Elena Pătuleanu, Diana Popescu,and Victoria Timoshenkova.

https://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/h ... e-19085950

However, only 15 of the 17 players will benefit from WADA's "leniency". Sorina Târcă and Elena Pătuleanu will not fall into this category, for which their lawyers appealed. The appeal will be judged in the next period, but the two players do not have the right to train or play until the dispute is resolved.

layers who still had a game contract with Corona Brasov cannot return to training, even if WADA lifted their suspension. This is because Corona Brașov's lawyers demanded that the players return to the team, because they still had game contracts!The handball players are looking for justice at the HRF Commissions, next week the Appeals Commission will give a verdict. For example, goalkeeper Daciana Hosu, who signed with Vâlcea and could practically join the team prepared by Florentin Pera, cannot go to training, being blocked by Corona!
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/dec ... 08451.html

It seems Eliza B. Has choosen Rapid : :(

Return to “Female Handball”