EHF CL - Finals

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Silviu » Sat May 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Outstanding game! Clash of the titans: Anita vs. Bojana. I really don't know who of them deserves more to win the Cup. Maybe Bojana, since she intends to retire. Anita still has time, and she will probably be the MVP of this season of Champions League.
Amazing performance of Lunde Haraldsen, also good game for Ana Đokić or Jovanka Radičević. Great hall and public. Overall, Győr played better, maybe because Kaća Bulatovic had a bad day.
But to be honest, I don't think that Győr has many chances in Morača.
Last edited by Silviu on Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
d1i1n1
Rookie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 am

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby d1i1n1 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:10 pm

full match you can found on balkansportfantasy.com but you need to register
Image

Esik
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Esik » Sat May 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Silviu wrote:Outstanding game! Clash of the titans: Anita vs. Bojana. I really don't know who of them deserves more to win the Cup. Maybe Bojana, since she intends to retire. Anita still has time, and she will probably be the MVP of this season of Champions League.
Amazing performance of Lunde Haraldsen, also good game for Ana Đokić or Jovanka Radičević. Great hall and public. Overall, Győri played better, maybe because Kaća Bulatovic had a bad day.
But to be honest, I don't think that Győri has many chances in Morača.



Bojana had a little collection already, she got a few, when she went to the world's(then) richest clubs. Görbicz does not have any, she stayed in Győr, and waited until the management was able to build on her brand the world's richest club. So now this is her chance. (Next year: meh. I can not see how the new signings make the club stronger.)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Germanicus » Sat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm

It was a very great match, definitely the two best teams of the world right now.
The duel Haraldsen - Bulatovic was decisive today but everything is open, any team can win the cup.
(It's a pity I won't see the second leg :-))
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I still don't understand why Adzic forced Katarina to shoot the penalties? o.O Clearly it wasn't her day. Second you don't force shoots from 9m to goalkeepers like Lunde or Leganger.
I was thinking, if we scored those penalties we woulde've win. :-k
The return match will be awesome, and hopefully Buducnost will win :)

galad tapir
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby galad tapir » Sat May 05, 2012 7:44 pm

It was an outstandig match. Each team played on high level. When Cvijic came back on court in the 2nd half, she made whole gaps for Bojana and Radovic. It was the key of Buducnost's coming back beside the saves of Woltering in the last 10 minutes. I thinked at that period, that Buducnost was so exhausted, as ETO will win by 7-8 goals.

The key of the second match is Bojana's performance. If she will not repeat her superb play, Budu has no chance at all. ETO had never lose in Moraca (0 loss, 1 draw, 2 wins as far as i know), they never trembled from that crowd. KEB and his computer assistants will find out something against her i think. Maybe Kovacsics will guard her in the whole match...
Last edited by galad tapir on Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
treideca44
Extra Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby treideca44 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm

I repeat...Buducnost is much much better than Gyor, and, if Bulatovic and Woltering will play something else that what played today, Gyori has no chance to win the Champions League.

Today Gorbicz and Bojana was great.
Popovic is still the QUEEN and still the best.She even deserve the golden ball for this year and I hope that she will receive this trophy. Simply the best. Congratulations for her.
Gorbicz ... very good :)
Congrat to Gyor and Buducnost for this beautiful match !!! =D>

galad tapir
Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby galad tapir » Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

treideca44 wrote:I repeat...Buducnost is much much better than Gyor, and, if Bulatovic and Woltering will play something else that what played today, Gyori has no chance to win the Champions League.

Today Gorbicz and Bojana was great.
Popovic is still the QUEEN and still the best.She even deserve the golden ball for this year and I hope that she will receive this trophy. Simply the best. Congratulations for her.
Gorbicz ... very good :)
Congrat to Gyor and Buducnost for this beautiful match !!! =D>


So many ifs. If Lekic play better, or if Loke will get more balls, etc... no apprehension in this.
Woltering was impotent, instead of the last 10 minutes, i don't know what did you see. Budu nearly got 30 goals.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm

galad tapir wrote:When Cvijic came back on court in the 2nd half, she made whole gaps for Bojana and Radovic. It was the key of Buducnost's coming back beside the saves of Woltering in the last 10 minutes.


I agree.

galad tapir wrote:The key of the second match is Bojana's performance. If she will not repeat his superb play, Budu has no chance at all.


Bojana is the key player, but Andjela Bulatovic will probably be back so our defence will be stronger, also Kaca will improve (hopefully), let's not forget about already mentioned Cvijic.

galad tapir wrote:KEB and his computer assistants will find out something against her i think. Maybe Kovacsics will guard her in the whole match...


They can try but nothing works on this lady. :D They played man-marking in the second half and it didn' work.

treideca44 wrote:if Bulatovic and Woltering will play something else that what played today,


Bulatovic was awfull, but Clara was pretty good! :)

In my opinion Gyori didn't show anything special, Buducnost could've easily won this.

User avatar
treideca44
Extra Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby treideca44 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

John wrote:
Bulatovic was awfull, but Clara was pretty good! :)


Pretty good, but not to full capacity.

John wrote:
In my opinion Gyori didn't show anything special, Buducnost could've easily won this.


Agreed !

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 8:10 pm

treideca44 wrote:Pretty good, but not to full capacity.


Well, the defence was not as usual, so considering this she was brilliant. :)

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 pm

John wrote:In my opinion Gyori didn't show anything special, Buducnost could've easily won this.

John, just to share with you what I learned from our Hungarian friends here, before they intervene :lol:
The name of the club is ETO, coming from Győr, which is why Győri is used as an adjective to mean 'from/of Gyor'. So Győri is not used separately from ETO - instead, you can just write Győr. :)

P.S. I didn't want to be patronizing, but you're quite new to this board, so I thought it would be interesting to let you know. :) But this seems to be a common mistake and even some media do the same thing, so don't worry.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Germanicus » Sat May 05, 2012 9:15 pm

=D> :)
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Germanicus » Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Second leg :-)
Image
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Esik
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Esik » Sat May 05, 2012 9:31 pm

treideca44 wrote:
John wrote:
Bulatovic was awfull, but Clara was pretty good! :)


Pretty good, but not to full capacity.

John wrote:
In my opinion Gyori didn't show anything special, Buducnost could've easily won this.


Agreed !


Yep, and what if we say this:
In my opinion Buducnost didn't show anything special, Győr could've easily won this by a wide margin.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Germanicus » Sat May 05, 2012 9:40 pm

The German referees are not very popular now in Hungary. Although everyone agrees that for 58 minutes they were outstanding, in the last two minutes they had two wrong decisions, and, as usual, fans think that the referees cheated voluntarily to create a narrow margin.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:John, just to share with you what I learned from our Hungarian friends here, before they intervene :lol:
The name of the club is ETO, coming from Győr, which is why Győri is used as an adjective to mean 'from/of Gyor'. So Győri is not used separately from ETO - instead, you can just write Győr. :)


Aha.. Ok.. Thank you for clarifying ;)

Esik wrote:n my opinion Buducnost didn't show anything special,


Yes, this is true, Bojana not included,

but this:
Esik wrote:Győr could've easily won this by a wide margin.


No way.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Just read on handball.hu, Buducnost scored 6 times from 7m out of 11. Awfull.

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm

John wrote:Just read on handball.hu, Buducnost scored 6 times from 7m out of 11

Yeah, that's has been a problem for Budućnost and the Montenegrin NT for quite a while. They definitely have to do something about it, as they could have been punished severely for missing so many penalties today.
Last edited by Stefan_MNE on Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Silviu » Sat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

The game is already available for streaming on ehfTV. No register needed.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Esik » Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 pm

John wrote:No way.


yes way.

So, we can agree to disagree, perhaps?

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby John » Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:Yeah, that's has been a problem for Budućnost and the Montenegrin NT for quite a while. They definitely have to do something about it, as they could have been punished severely for missing so many penalties today.


Just don't let Katarina shoot. Problem solved :P

Silviu wrote:The game is already available for streaming on ehfTV. No register needed.


First half is Gyor-Buducnost, the second Larvik-Buducnost. :) Hope they change that soon, i want to rewatch it.

Esik wrote:yes way.

So, we can agree to disagree, perhaps?


Ok. That's your opinion. I think I was being realistic.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1785
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Germanicus » Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Silviu wrote:The game is already available for streaming on ehfTV. No register needed.

Unfortunately after the first half of Győr-Buducnost there's the second half of Larvik-Buducnost :-)
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Esik
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby Esik » Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 pm

John wrote:
Esik wrote:yes way.

So, we can agree to disagree, perhaps?


Ok. That's your opinion. I think I was being realistic.


Of course you think you were realistic. And of course i think i was realistic.:) No surprises here. :) I think Buducnost has a tough, often rough defense, and a boring and simple offense. Győr has a much more colourful offense, but they often refuse to defend. Both team can play better. Győr has better players, Buducnost can win as a team. In Moraca both team can win, perhaps even by double digit. So we will see what happens.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: EHF CL - Finals

Postby jensm » Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

One of the best matches of the year, clash of titans.

Bojana clearly the best player 14 goals(2 7M-Thorws??) Gorbicz had twele but 6-7 from 7M-throw.

Also Lunde Haraldsen very good, and many here writes Woltering did a bad job, i actully think she did a - good - job.

And honestly i think Buducnost wins, with Bulatovic better, and Cvijic ain't getting early 2-mins they will win with more than 2goals.

GOGO. =D>


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests