Romanian League 2019/2020

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
kokkola
Regular

Re: Romanian League 2019/2020

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Rapid Bucharest won in Cup's 1/16 against SCM Craiova. :D The addition of talented LW Chiricuță is absolutely great.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:35 pm

kokkola wrote:
The difference between you and me is that I am talking about handball and you don't. You are talking about politics. I did not want to be rude, I just said let's be happy and I also cared about your health. I personally want to prolong my life, not to lose 10-15 years because of criticism and fights between posters. I am not conflictual. All these have consequences on our lives and happiness. And I do want to speak about handball, yeah. I am not at the ass of Firea.

And you don't understand a thing regarding that post: VALCEA IS NOT A FINAL 4 TEAM YET. And Boelk and Stolle would be improvements. Probably also for FTC who aren't even qualified for the QFs. Though of course Valcea had easier draws. Are Boelk and Stolle good enough for Gyor, CSM and Rostov at least? At the moment probably they will not be enough efficient or they would be on the bench. It's logical, right? And now you are understanting my realistical post. For Valcea they would be fantastic. Just take a look at Valcea, playes with some name, none is really good enough for CSM and Final 4 level besides Dumanska and in the future maybe Ciuca (well, I am still dreaming about the finals, even this season; because I am a supporter).

At least somebody is reading thoughts or remembers them, so I apprecciate mate. (!) :D

PS. For FTC level I also questioned a little bit Stolle, but only Stolle (it was more like I wanted to see her in more than 1 competition). This is true. Van der Heijden also failed there. Whilst in Valcea, we have no competition for Gonzalez.

PSS. Eventually Behnke signed Rostov, a top 4 team on the paper, so I was right.

You know exactly what you meant, but you're twisting your words here like Firea when talking about the well-being of Bucharest:

Kangaroo wrote:
Faith wrote:HUN commentator said rumor has it that Behnke, Bölk and Stolle are on their way to FTC.

Hahaha! Only average players, although Behnke has some potential. I don't want to give ideas to Gyor, like always.

Let me translate you, just to be clear for everyone who is in doubt what your truly nature is: if some player goes to any other team than a Romanian one, that player sucks. But suddenly she is a world star if Valcea buys her.

But what if Neagu would have moved to Gyor? I believe she would be a traitor, a bitch and a cunt. and a low level player maybe... :lol:

I rest my case here and I apologize to other users for this handball intermission.
Live long and prosper.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:00 pm

swarthofole wrote:

Let me translate you, just to be clear for everyone who is in doubt what your truly nature is: if some player goes to any other team than a Romanian one, that player sucks. But suddenly she is a world star if Valcea buys her.

You don't make a difference between going to Valcea or to a better team, don't you? Or do you want me to consider Liscevic good enough for CSM or Gyor?

This is a false accusation from you, I am not a saint but I am an honest guy. If would have made a mistake, if it would have been a mistake, I would have totally accepted it. But in this case you simply don't understand what I was saying or you are twising my words.

And just to understand, I don't argue with you. I even tried to speak diplomatically when you went on politics. Also, compared to you, I didn't try to put you in a bad image. Maybe you are not trying this, but then you simply don't understand I was honest. Why would you think I am a hater or dishonest, or a people who can't admit he made a mistake if he did? But I did not here. I even remember when I commented it, I didn't even think for a second to comment something against FTC. Plus I like the new project with more Hungarians personally. I just felt to write about management, like I also comment on Gyor or CSM. If I think a player is good enough or not. But if they would be coming at Valcea, I told you my opinion. Valcea currently has weaker players.

swarthofole wrote:
But what if Neagu would have moved to Gyor? I believe she would be a traitor, a bitch and a cunt. and a low level player maybe... :lol:

Maybe, when there is CSM, but it has nothing to do with my honest opinion about players "good" for a team or "bad" for a team. Vyakhireva, Neagu etc are good "for every team", some are not.

And I also made them cows for not playing well, many times, but at least I never mock my country or a rival Romanian club. Especially in Europe I love everyone. I also don't mock FTC if you meant that. You are confusing me with the stupid football fans and haters. I was also pissed off when Gyor won with the referees Champions League 2 and 3 years ago when Vardar deserved it because of a better 2nd half and a better full match, even some Hungarian fans agreed. Additionally, Gyor didn't even need help because the home factor is a massive advantage.

I also rest my case here, of course. There was nothing abour arguing, mate. I just asked you kindly to leave the politics out of the handball forum. Plus I love this team.

PS. I suppose others also think like you, but you can never satisfy everyone especially if you are an active poster. Also you know that I am a fanatic when the games are played. Barry in a match does not know to lose, if the match is close, you can win and beat everybody. Sport is also a matter of details and believing.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:48 pm

RO CUP - FAN COURIER QF

U Cluj Napoca - Rapid București
Gloria Buzău - Minaur Baia Mare
Rm. Vâlcea - Dunărea Brăila
CSM București - Slatina

One single match on Wednesday, 11 march.
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:RO CUP - FUN COURIER QF

U Cluj Napoca - Rapid București
Gloria Buzău - Minaur Baia Mare
Rm. Vâlcea - Dunărea Brăila
CSM București - Slatina

One single match on Wednesday, 11 march.

CSM easy, Valcea is quite a favourite, Buzau-Baia Mare is balanced and Rapid could win at U Cluj.

Big surprises so far.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Valcea - Braila (RO CUP) without Fraga Fernandez and engaged both on NL and ChL ,Valcea is possible to suffer ag.Neven Hrupec's Braila...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:08 am

Polemics btwn RO female handball clubs and Alex.Dedu on Cisnadie's discussion meeting :

https://www.fanatik.ro/cluburile-din-li ... v-19159148

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Clubs suggestions:

1. Maximum 8 foreign players for a club in a match, but as many foreigners as they want in the squad.

- from them, 2 players brought without criterias
- rest, minimum 10 national games, to come only from top 3 leagues besides Romania, players 33 years old+ to have at least 1 game in 365 days to the national team or presence to the CL/EHF Cup Final 4; COMMUNITY PLAYERS TO PLAY WITHOUT CRITERIAS (lol, is it involved in this or just some other requests?)

2. Under 21 & Under 23 rules:

- in a match minimum 2 players U23 (juniors included) and to average or to play totally 30 minutes (year of birth under 1997, 1997 included); clubs which will not respect this rule to get 6 point-penalisation and 2000 euros fine.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:27 pm

1 year ago FRH introduced the following rule:

- you can't buy a player if it didn't rank top 10 with the NT in the Olympics, the World Championships and the European Championships
- the players are also eligible if they played in the Final 4 of the CL/EHF Cup in the past 2 years (this is also valid for the male of course)

President Alexandru Dedu said Portugal borrowed these rules years ago, of course from other federations, and now does well.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:13 pm

HC DUNĂREA BRĂILA – MĂGURA CISNĂDIE 30-24 (14-10) Round 17

Brăila: Razum, Dobre, Șerban – Tiron 10, Udriștoiu 6, Safta 4, Dache 3, Tamires 3, Dmitrovic 2, Constantinescu 1, Czeczi 1, Bucur, Krnic, Preda, Coteț, Epureanu.

Cisnădie: Voicu, Pașca – Moldovan 5, Vinyukova 4, Gatzel 4, Panici 3, Ujkic 3, Nan 2, Tănasie 1, A. Predoi 1, D. Predoi 1, Ani-Senocico.

HC ZALĂU – GLORIA BISTRIȚA-NĂSĂUD
25-23 (11-11)

Zalău: Kelemen 1 gol, S. Abed-Kader – Nica 7, D. Abed-Kader 6, Lazea 4, Tecar 2, Ivan 2, Severin 2, Mihart 1, Șerban, Popescu.

Bistrița: Zoqbi de Paula, Nenezic – Ardean Elisei 7, Vasileuskaya 5, Pristăvița 4, Tetean 3, Rațiu 2, Moroianu 1, Costa 1, Zegrean, Bloj, Ilyina.

MINAUR BAIA MARE - CRAIOVA
25-17(15-8)
Lisewska 7/9, Cirstea 4/5 ,Hotea 3/4, Burlachenko 3/4, A.C.Popa 2/2(1).Szolosi 1/2, Conache 1/1, Argyelean 1/1,Rysankova 1/5, Shteriova 0/1, Tamas 0/2, Polocoser 0/2 ////
Oana Cirstea b.1989 in Craiova ,ex-Constanta,ex-Brasov,ex-Braila a left wing you can rely on.Tace si Face !
Savu 4/8, Zamfir 3/8, Ticu 5/7(4) ,Colac 2, Klikovac 2,Tatar 1, Orsivschi 0, Nikolic 0

GLORIA BUZAU - RAPID BUCURESTI 27-24 (15-13)

A.Ilie 12/14(1) =D> .Petrus 2/4, Stoleru 4/4, Subtirica 3/3,Simion 3/6(3),Petrovic 2/2,Condurache 1/2
Boljevic 7/13,Trifan 3/3,Lazar C. 3/8,Livrinikj 2/4, Bazon 2/2(2),Laura Popa 3/5(1), Craiu 1/1,

Datas by FRH
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Maybe Burcea will take Tiron instead of Severin. Craiova smashed by Baia Mare. There are good coaches now in the league.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:25 pm

kokkola wrote:Maybe Burcea will take Tiron instead of Severin. Craiova smashed by Baia Mare. There are good coaches now in the league.

Hard decision for Burcea.On my opinion the plus that can give Severin in defence (comparing Tiron's defence) is bigger then the plus that can bring Tiron in positional atack (comparing Severin's atack)...I like Severin's sacrifice spirit,her physical mood of play... :-k She must improve the speed though...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Tuesday,25 febr,hour 18

BRAILA - CSM (Live on Braila's facebook) =D> Round 19

VALCEA - U CLUJ (same day,same hour, :?: :( ) Round 17

Wednesday,26 febr,hour 18

BISTRITA - BUZAU (possible Live :?: #-o Bistrita's facebook) Round 18

FRH datas and Braila's facebook.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Some short statements after Baia Mare - Craiova 25-17(15-8) :
Bogdan Burcea (Craiova's coach): “A match totally controlled by the team from Baia Mare, a fully deserved victory. I didn't count any moment in this match. Unfortunately, we have a very thin lot, but nevertheless our expression had to be completely different. I did not succeed, and Baia Mare imposed itself fully deserved. I don't know if we can beat the European Cups. In the situation where we are from the point of view of the herd and of the health, so much can be done. ”

Ana Maria Ticu
(Craiova's player) : “We had a less good day, the game didn't come out, we had moments when we got stuck, we didn't know what to do, but I hope the next game will come back. and conquer the three points. We certainly want to qualify for the European Cups. Every athlete wants to play for the national team, and if I am summoned I will fight to get the qualification. "

Yaroslava Burlachenko (Baia Mare's player): “The match was very nice, I prepared well. I prepared myself even better for this match, because it was a challenge for me, an important match. Every time you play against your former team you want to look as good as you can. I am very glad that I succeeded today and congratulated my team. I like that we are now as a family and I am happy for us. We are on the right track. ”

Costică Buceschi (Baia Mare's coach): “The match was very difficult. Had a great load, in the first 10 minutes went head to head. I prepared the match very well. I tried to stop them, and when I closed their penetrations, because they have very good pivots, they never gave up so easily. The only one who scored from outside and I'm happy for her, because it is a solution for the national team, Savu, has managed some shots from outside that I would like to see in the matches with Montenegro and Norway. I was fine with the blockade, Măzăreanu made sure of the defense and I ran a lot. This is handball right now, you have to run a lot. I also had a very balanced bank, with players in each position. Thank you very much for the gallery. It is for the first time in a long time when I saw them that they were able to keep the Hall under tension.

http://minaur.ro/am-trecut-si-de-craiov ... pe-podium/

Mariusmm

Postby Mariusmm » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Tuesday,25 febr,hour 18

BRAILA - CSM (Live on Braila's facebook) =D> Round 19

VALCEA - U CLUJ (same day,same hour, :?: :( ) Round 17

Wednesday,26 febr,hour 18

BISTRITA - BUZAU (possible Live :?: #-o Bistrita's facebook) Round 18

FRH datas and Braila's facebook.

Valcea - Cluj will be on Oltenia TV Facebook page.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Every time I looked for this <<OLtenia TV facebook>> I found nothing...so lucky users, please post the direct link . Thanks in advance .

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Every time I looked for this <<OLtenia TV facebook>> I found nothing...so lucky users, please post the direct link . Thanks in advance .

I am not Romanian and I still found this in 5 seconds. :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Oltenia-TV- ... e_internal
idle banter.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm

1.2 k viewers on Braila -CSM Live on Braila's facebook ! =D> (17-18) ht

348 viewers on Valcea - Cluj (17-13 )ht on TV Oltenia, See Upper Link

Final 23-33
Final 34-26

Udristioiu 7(4),Tiron 5/10,Dmitrovic 4(2),Dache 2/3,Tamires 2/3,Safta 2,Preda 1,Czeczi 0/2,Krnic
Neagu 9/13(4),Pintea 3/4,Lekic 5,Cvijic 3,Curea 3,Perianu1/2(1),Martin5,Omoreggie 1,Klikovac 1,Marin 1,Grbic 1/5,Torstensson

BADEA 8/10 =D> ,Gonzales 7,Elghaoui 6,Norgaard 5(3),Glybko 3,Liscevic 2,Zamfirescu 2,Samara,Stamin...
Moraru 5/13(1),Pica 5/9,Dindiligan 4/5,Chintoan 4/5,Boian 4/5,Araujo 3,Tamas1/1,Barbos ,Necula...

Datas by FRH

I've got the impression that Gaby Szucs was for some very few minutes in Braila's defence....may be I'm wrong... :-k
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm

I watched the last 25 minutes of Braila - CSM.
Tiron, Dache and Czeczi - disappointing, I think the team scored like 6 goals in 2nd half.
No Chiper and Martin? :-k I don't know what happened to that "fully recovered" crap as Vasile keeps improvising on that position.
Perianu starts moving better and better, I don't know if she played first half too, but she improved some aspects of her game lately. I think she had a decent game against FTC too.
As far as I heard from the commentator Neagu played a lot...again...I think she should be rested more often.

Edit: CSM need defender(s) if Torstensson retires. I don't think Perianu is ready to take this responsibility.
Last edited by swarthofole on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live long and prosper.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:53 pm

swarthofole wrote:I watched the last 25 minutes of Braila - CSM.
Tiron, Dache and Czeczi - disappointing, I think the team scored like 6 goals in 2nd half.
No Chiper and Martin? :-k I don't know what happened to that "fully recovered" crap as Vasile keeps improvising on that position.
Perianu starts moving better and better, I don't know if she played first half too, but she improved some aspects of her game lately. I think she had a decent game against FTC too.
As far as I heard from the commentator Neagu played a lot...again...I think she should be rested more often.

Right for Tiron ,Dache :( and Czeczi...but Martin's come back is promissing.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:15 pm

Project of return back in NL for Corona ...Brasov. (in just one season no more )

,,However, it remains to be seen what will happen to the current players of the club, after the ANAD verdict. They may ask for damages in court, if they are to collect, as is heard, large suspensions ."
said Marius Fetti new chief of Corona(handball)

https://www.mytex.ro/stiri/185-sport/ha ... n-top.html

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Bistrita - Buzau ,26 febr.,h18,(Bistrita's facebook ?)
Rapid Bucuresti - Baia Mare ,29 febr.,h 11,TVR2
U Cluj - Braila,29 febr.,h 11, TVR Cluj ?
Craiova - Slobozia,29 febr.,h.18.Oltenia TV
VALCEA - SAVEHOF,29 febr., h.15, (DIGI,Telekom)

METZ - CSM , 01 march,h.16, (DIGI,Telekom)

Dinamo Bucuresti - Sporting Lisboa, 01 march,h.17.30, (DIGI,Telekom) boys

BISTRITA - IKAST,01 march,h. 18,TVR1

CSM - VIPERS ,07 march, h.19,(DIGI,Telekom)

CSM - VALCEA ,11 march,Wednesday,h.18.30,TVR

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Silviu » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 pm

I just want to say how much I liked Alexandra Badea today. =D>

kokkola
Regular

Postby kokkola » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:16 am

Silviu wrote:I just want to say how much I liked Alexandra Badea today. =D>

They just don't want to promote Romanian players. As talent, she is over Lopez imo who is mature.

Return to “Female Handball”