Transfers and resignings for the 2006/2007 season

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 pm

red and white wrote:
Goran wrote:Marina Vergelyuk from Krim to Sonderjyske......

Are you serious? :? Why do you think this?

It's written in MKD Sport.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:57 pm

euskadi commander wrote:We have information that Natalija Todorovska is a new player of . . . Podravka, for the next 3 years!

Quite expected! Golubic will be tough to replace.

Everyone seems to be running as far away from Krim as possible. But why Sonderjyske. :?
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:31 pm

LokomotivaFan wrote:

Everyone seems to be running as far away from Krim as possible. But why Sonderjyske. :?

Indeed very strange if Sønderjyske is her next destination - they will not even play in the best league next season. Maybe it´s an old connection, because she was very close to coming to Sønderjyske some years back, but then she went to Krim instead. A shame really cause she is much too talented for this club and plenty of Danish topteams could surely need her.

For me Vergelyuk is the best backcourt-player in Krim, so a huge blow for them. I´ll be a bit sceptical until it´s official, because I think I remember that she was on contract with Krim for the next couple of seasons and it doesn´t seem likely that Sønderjyske has bought her free of that contract.

Goran

Postby Goran » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:57 pm

LokomotivaFan wrote:
euskadi commander wrote:We have information that Natalija Todorovska is a new player of . . . Podravka, for the next 3 years!

This sounded like Todorovska will have hard time replacing Golubic? :shock:
I guess you were saying Golubic was good and they wanted better player on her position after Golubic left. Otherwise it won't make sense. I think Todorovska is much better then Golubic.

red and white wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:

Indeed very strange if Sønderjyske is her next destination - they will not even play in the best league next season. Maybe it´s an old connection, because she was very close to coming to Sønderjyske some years back, but then she went to Krim instead. A shame really cause she is much too talented for this club and plenty of Danish topteams could surely need her.

For me Vergelyuk is the best backcourt-player in Krim, so a huge blow for them. I´ll be a bit sceptical until it´s official, because I think I remember that she was on contract with Krim for the next couple of seasons and it doesn´t seem likely that Sønderjyske has bought her free of that contract.

According to "MKD Sport", they have already agreed with Sønderjyske and only formalities remain. But, its not formally over...

Before signing Krim, she was interested in Kometal (yes, good expression) and our coach, the stupid Milatovic, decided she is not so good for Kometal. Milatovic is the same coach that failed to advance in the quarters after Kometal won the title and signed new, top, players on top the players that were in the Champion team. What a lame coach! BTW, he is the same dude who was assitant to Anja in SCG (i guess Anja can work with litteraly anyone).

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:01 pm

Goran wrote:...Milatovic is the same coach that failed to advance in the quarters after Kometal won the title and signed new, top, players on top the players that were in the Champion team. He is the same dude who was assitant to Anja in SCG. What a lame coach!

I'm a bit out of this it seems :oops: Milatovic is a new coach of Kometal GP???

I think Todorovska can do only better for Podravka, and no matter she's not that young, she is a great player, she can do more then Golubic IMO
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Goran

Postby Goran » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:05 pm

Milica wrote:I'm a bit out of this it seems :oops: Milatovic is a new coach of Kometal GP???

Oh, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!

Milatovic should not be allowed nowhere near Skopje!!!!! Bite your tongue (keyboard :lol: ) for saying this 8:)

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:20 pm

Goran wrote: What a lame coach! BTW, he is the same dude who was assitant to Anja in SCG (i guess Anja can work with litteraly anyone).

He did win the bronze medal with Yugoslavia at WC 2001, though.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:21 pm

Goran wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:

This sounded like Todorovska will have hard time replacing Golubic? :shock:
I guess you were saying Golubic was good and they wanted better player on her position after Golubic left. Otherwise it won't make sense. I think Todorovska is much better then Golubic.

Yes, I think Golubic is a very good right wing and it would not be easy to find as good or better wing than her. But I think Todorovska is a great choice and will certainly be a great asset for Podravka.

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:02 pm

Goran wrote:Oh, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!
Milatovic should not be allowed nowhere near Skopje!!!!! Bite your tongue (keyboard :lol: ) for saying this 8:)

Ok, I'm doing it :lol: :lol:
I also prefer him as a goalkeeper coach, which was his speciality (he started with that in Buducnost, and got a sudden job as a coach, had a brilliant generation, but failed...)

Joana wrote:He did win the bronze medal with Yugoslavia at WC 2001, though.

Well it would be shame if he hadn't won it, with the best team of YU in last 10 years... That is the same generation I mentioned above, from Buducnost there were 7 or 8 players, so he had to won somethng with them 8:) ;) :D
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:36 pm

Where did you get the information? and if it is on the internet, do you have a link?

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:38 pm

Aalborg could still need one more right wing.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:40 pm

Is MKD Sport reliable? I read there that Anja Obradovic is going to Slagelse and frankly I find it hard to believe. She's simply not good enough for that.

martinmk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby martinmk » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:04 pm

Joana wrote:Is MKD Sport reliable? I read there that Anja Obradovic is going to Slagelse and frankly I find it hard to believe. She's simply not good enough for that.

They are writing about every speculations and possible transfers, not that the things are wrong and when they say that is quite sure I think we can belive them.

euskadi commander
Kometal Fan

Postby euskadi commander » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:00 am

AalborgDH-fan wrote:

Where did you get the information? and if it is on the internet, do you have a link?

We have our sourses. 8:)
It is on internet, :arrow: check on the previous page :wink: :wink:
That is exclusive 8:)

We can rely on MKD Sport (at least in 90% of the cases). I really don't know who is Obradovic, but concidering that Slagelse drops the level, then everything is not so hard to believe.

skotte
Extra Member

Postby skotte » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:32 am

Joana wrote:Is MKD Sport reliable? I read there that Anja Obradovic is going to Slagelse and frankly I find it hard to believe. She's simply not good enough for that.

Never the less it's true and contimed by Slagelse today. She has signed a 1 year contract.

Last night in Slagelse at Dream Team Cup for youngsters at Anjas Hansball School.

Falk
Extra Member

Postby Falk » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:44 pm

SDT are simply not what they were, but you might of course object that they should rather sign youngsters if they cannot sign star players. I think my interest for female handball will drop in the future; I have lost so much respect for SDT and the federations during the last months. Maybe I will support Ikast instead.
Last edited by Falk on Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:56 pm

Falk wrote:

SDT are simply not what they were, but you could of course object that they should rather sign youngsters if they cannot sign star players. I think my interest for female handball will drop in the future; I have lost so much respect for SDT and the federations during the last months. Maybe I will support Ikast instead.

This decision does not make any sense. I'm sure there are tons of young Danish girls around who are every bit as good as Obradovic. She's not even the best young prospect in Serbia! Maybe Anja Andersen saw something in her, I don't know, but wow... I guess this is the end of Dream Team.

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:14 pm

Joana wrote:This decision does not make any sense. I'm sure there are tons of young Danish girls around who are every bit as good as Obradovic. She's not even the best young prospect in Serbia! Maybe Anja Andersen saw something in her, I don't know, but wow... I guess this is the end of Dream Team.

I feel the same way. I´m all for buying young talents with potential, but not mediocre players like Obradovic. Bulatovic is much more interesting and I would have clapped my little hands if Anja had bought someone like Franic, Radovic or Levina with a huge future ahead of them..

Also it´s quite unusual that she only signed a 1-year contract. My guess - I must stress that I´m only guessing - is that Obradovic will play this one season for Slagelse, and then when Roskilde returns to the second best league, Obradovic will be a part of the team which will bring Roskilde to the HBL. Am I being unrealistic?

Roskilde only plays in the third best league in the upcoming season, but they have bought players with quite a high level like Ivana Mladenovic, Marie Møller and four players from TMS Ringsted - Malene Outzen, Tina Houborg, Tanja Laursen and Åshild Karlsen. They all have league-experience. Not to mention that Roskilde will be coached by Peter Bruun.

On another note. I think you guys are giving that Macedonian newssite, which rumoured Vergelyuk to Sønderjyske, a bit too much credit.

On europamester.dk it says that none of it is true. On the site they celebrate the player´s birthdays and since Vergelyuk had her birthday not too long ago, they brought a picture and some info about her. In that connection it was mentioned that in 2003 she was very close to signing with Sønderjyske, but went to krim instead.

This is apparently where the false rumoured started :D

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:46 pm

It might be off topic, but do some of you Danes know, what europamester.dk tells its readers about the Lunde twins? (recent news - title: Lunde søstrene til Larvik??) I've a guess, but I'm not sure, as my Danish is quite rusty. :-)

It would be appreciated, if someone could help to translate the text. Gracias!!

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:05 pm

doomark wrote:It might be off topic, but do some of you Danes know, what europamester.dk tells its readers about the Lunde twins? (recent news - title: Lunde søstrene til Larvik??) I've a guess, but I'm not sure, as my Danish is quite rusty. :-)

It would be appreciated, if someone could help to translate the text. Gracias!!

The article translated:

Next summer Katrine and Kristine Lunde's contract with Aalborg DH will end, if they will stay in Aalborg, change too another danish club, go back too Norway, or something fourth do not even the twins now yet.

Non the less is the norwegian web site rb.no speculating about if the two former Vipers players will play for Larvik in 2007.

They maby could play in Larvik because Lene Rantalas contract will end in 2007 and she have said that she dosen't think she will continue after next season, and Kristine Lunde will look good on all teams.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:17 am

Marija Popovic from TVIN, NT pivot (can play back as well) signed a two year contract with Vicar Goya Almeria from Spain.

News from Podravka:
Elena Galkina, Sergeja Stefanisin and Renata Hodak are leaving the club.

The best rumour of the day is that Velimir Kljaic might be on his way back to Lokomotiva!!! :D [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

razvy

Postby razvy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:52 pm

Lavinia Pasca from U Jolidon Cluj to Toulon - France

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:23 am

AalborgDH-fan wrote:The article translated:

Appreciated, Sir!

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:53 pm

Todorovska is published as Podravka's player. She and young Anita Gace will be new tandem on right wing position after Golubić and Hodak(capitain)
leaving club.
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:26 am

LokomotivaFan wrote:News from Podravka:
Elena Galkina, Sergeja Stefanisin and Renata Hodak are leaving the club.

Hello,

are Galkina and Hodak retiring? They are quite experienced players, to put it in a polite way ;-)

Have all of you a lovely summer!

Return to “Female Handball”