Transfers and resignings for the 2007/2008 season

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
ozi
Very Important Member

Postby ozi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Bo$ko wrote:
ozi wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:But my best guesses would be either Podravka or Krim.

Ask her for Buducnost !!! :D

Why? who would like her in the team! I know I wouldn't!

Why not? I know that she's in bad form this season, but Bulatovic can't do alone always on right back.
Buducnost desperate for left-handed back and Mehlmann is the only free player with solid quality ;)

Tiselj would teach her to be an old Ibi :lol:

PS. My ilusions ... :lol: but ADH fan, ask her of course ! :lol:

And what about Jovana Jovović? I would much rather see her develop into the world class player, than Mehlman in any kind of form!

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Possible new Aalborg DH headcoach:
Swedish coach Björn Blomquist from IK Sävehof.
Profile: http://www.savehof.se/lag_spelare_infor ... larId=1004

He's at Aalborg's homecourt Gigantium watching Aalborg DH - KIF Vejen right now.
The match is shown live rigt now on Danish TV station DR1.

The match means a family fight between the two cousins Charlotte Højfeldt from KIF Vejen and Lærke Møller Aalborg DH.

jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 pm

TheDane wrote:Possible new Aalborg DH headcoach:

He's at Aalborg's homecourt Gigantium watching Aalborg DH - KIF Vejen right now.

The match means a family fight between the two cousins Charlotte Højfeldt from KIF Vejen and Lærke Møller Aalborg DH.

Why are they playing so late? 21.55 is a stupid game time, a lot of school kids, and also adult who's going to work early tomorrow can't go to see the game. Randers vs. Viborg (9. january) was also playd at 21.55... just a stupid game time.... Do yoy know why?

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:27 pm

jarmusch wrote:

Why are they playing so late? 21.55 is a stupid game time, a lot of school kids, and also adult who's going to work early tomorrow can't go to see the game. Randers vs. Viborg (9. january) was also playd at 21.55... just a stupid game time.... Do yoy know why?

I supose because of TV schedule. This is TV time.
MM

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:11 am

damjanac wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Exactly, this game was televised live, right after the evening news on the Danish public service channel DR1.

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 pm

János Hajdu is the new Hungarian NT coach till 31 august!!!
He worked for Hun Association, and doesn't have any result. I think he can't be worse than Németh, so good luck at Beijing! ;)

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:06 pm

NO NO NO NO NO

not another coach who don't know what top handball is :evil:

Keep Allan Heine, PLEASE :!: :!: :!:

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Galpa wrote:János Hajdu is the new Hungarian NT coach till 31 august!!!
He worked for Hun Association, and doesn't have any result. I think he can't be worse than Németh, so good luck at Beijing! ;)

This decision didn't make me happy, but you're right, he can't be worse...
It seems to me that HHF is an "oldboys" company and they decided about the postion on a poker party at the weekend...
Now I hope at least his assistant will be József Éles, who can bring a new spirit into the team. :evil:

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Now it's official: Tonje Nøstvold leaves Byaasen at the end of the season. but it's not official which club she will play for, but it will probably be en Denmark (Ikast)

http://www.adressa.no/sport/handball/article1021209.ece

Her contract with Byaasen ends this summer.. so she is free to leave..

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 am

timus wrote:
Galpa wrote:János Hajdu is the new Hungarian NT coach till 31 august!!!

This decision didn't make me happy, but you're right, he can't be worse...
It seems to me that HHF is an "oldboys" company and they decided about the postion on a poker party at the weekend...
Now I hope at least his assistant will be József Éles, who can bring a new spirit into the team. :evil:

Actually the guy wants a former world class lady for assistant. Beatrix Kökény or maybe Helga Németh might be one of his choices :roll:

magicleadership
Regular

Postby magicleadership » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Finally EHF has terminated the contact of the player Mirjeta Bajramoska with her club in Greece so now she is free to go whereever she likes but we all hope that she will sign with Kometal Gjorče Petrov becouse after players was injured and Lambevska is pregnant Kometal is in crieses with backs and she is a super back shotter she play in Spain for a while before Greece so remains to see what hapens with her!

nybergfan
Regular

Postby nybergfan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:23 am

talking about coaches..tadici extended his contract with oltchim by two years, until June 2010.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 pm

nybergfan wrote:talking about coaches..tadici extended his contract with oltchim by two years, until June 2010.

Best transfer Oltchim could have made ;)

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:27 pm

mikh wrote:
nybergfan wrote:talking about coaches..tadici extended his contract with oltchim by two years, until June 2010.

Rigtht.. I'm looking forward for 3 EHF CL finals :)
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Neo wrote:
mikh wrote:

And 3 wins ;) :?: ;)

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:23 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Neo wrote:
mikh wrote:

No.. only 2 .. the third final will be won by Aalborg :D

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Neo wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Neo wrote:
mikh wrote:

No.. only 2 .. the third final will be won by Aalborg :D

Haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me, that will NEVER happend :(

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 am

TheDane wrote:
damjanac wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Exactly, this game was televised live, right after the evening news on the Danish public service channel DR1.

Yes, and a club like Aalborg DH that needs the money love this kind of games... They make a fortunu playing these games at this time of day (or night ;) ) But they still suck!! Nobody likes them exept the money makers aka men like Jesper Skovsgaard in Aalborg... :evil:

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Anastasia Sokol(motor) to zvezda.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 pm

kleber wrote:Anastasia Sokol(motor) to zvezda.

she's a wing, right ? :D

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:29 pm

The current assisting coach for Flensburg Handewitt's Bunedliga team, former Danish male NT playmaker Jan Paulsen (72 NT matches) becomes te new headcoach for Team Esbjerg's female team in the best Danish league.
This will be the 36-year old Paulsen's first headcoach job, before being an assiting coach for first Århus GF's male team in the best Danish league and since assiting coach in Flenburg Handewitt, where he recently decided to stop after this season to seek new challenges as headcoach.
Jan has signed a 3-year contract as headcoach for Team Esbjerg. He said he had other offers, but Team Esbjerg suited him the best.

Btw. Jan Paulsen is a cousin of Flensburg Handewitt's and the Danish NT left wing Lars Christiansen. Before coaching Lars in Flensburg, Jan has played on the Danish NT togehter with cousin Lars Christiansen.
And Jan's girlfriend is the elite badminton player Tine Høy, playing for Team Aarhus Badminton in the best Danish league. (Denmark is by far the Worlds best badminton nation outside Asia and badminton is one of the biggest sports in Denmark. The Danish badminton Federation has 104.514 members compared to 122.647 memebrs of the Danish Handball Federation).

Paulsen's profile: http://www.sg-flensburg-handewitt.de/ja ... .html?&L=2
One thing puzzels me at his careeer profile though:
Achievements: twice Danish Cup Winner, Danish and Norwegian Best Goalkeeper

Best goalkeeper :?: :shock: :shock: This is and amazing achievement, especially considering he has never palyed keeper, but playmaker :lol: :lol:

Articles about the transfer:
http://www.sg-flensburg-handewitt.de/24 ... &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1873&tx_ttnews[backPid]=2591&cHash=27b1cc9890
http://www.teamesbjerg.dk/scr.php?screen=article&i=499
http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Haandbold/Liga ... 212709.htm

Last edited by TheDane on Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Holmager wrote:
TheDane wrote:
damjanac wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Yes, and a club like Aalborg DH that needs the money love this kind of games... They make a fortunu playing these games at this time of day (or night ;) ) But they still suck!! Nobody likes them exept the money makers aka men like Jesper Skovsgaard in Aalborg... :evil:

Yes, I talked with both Allan Heine and some of the players, and they where also VERY tired of playing so late.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Tomorrow we will know which players will be in Anja Andersen's new Dream Team in FCK-Handball

There will be held a press-meeting which includes a new head sponsor too...

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:23 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Holmager wrote:
TheDane wrote:
damjanac wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Yes, I talked with both Allan Heine and some of the players, and they where also VERY tired of playing so late.

Yeah I remember a few years ago when I was an elite athlete too, we also hated palying those late games, especially if it was in the other end of the country. You are just not as fresh in your head and body when you play so late and the play is usually worse than when you play in the afternoon.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:02 pm

TheDane wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Holmager wrote:
TheDane wrote:
damjanac wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Yeah I remember a few years ago when I was an elite athlete too, we also hated palying those late games, especially if it was in the other end of the country. You are just not as fresh in your head and body when you play so late and the play is usually worse than when you play in the afternoon.

It was specially the foriegn players who was angry, I am not sure why :?:
But also the training was moved the day before, they use to train from 15.00-17.00, but it was moved to 21.00-23.00 so their bodies could adapt to playing that late.

The Dane, may I ask you which sport you where a pro in, if it is okay I ask :?:

Return to “Female Handball”