Transfers and resignings for the 2007/2008 season

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Jessen wrote:Gøril Snorroeggen and Tonje Nøstvold to Ikast??

Ikast has confirmed that they are interested in Nøstvold, and she knows it too... But also Snorroeggen could be on her way to Ikast :)

Is there a link where it says something about Gøril Snorroeggen is going to Ikast? Because I only heard that Tonje Nøstvold was wanted by the club. Ikast has Gro Hammerseng, Kari-Anne Henriksen, Katja Nyberg, Mette Sjøberg, Maria Sørensen and Anne-Kathrine Østergaard on the left back/playmaker possission, so I don't think Gøril Snorroeggen is going to Ikast.

nybergfan
Regular

Postby nybergfan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm

according to gsp.ro 9 players have extended their contracts (which were set to expire in july) with oltchim by adding 2 more years : Ramona Maier, Steluţa Luca, Roxana Gatzel, Roxana Gheorghe Cherăscu, Valentina Elisei Ardean, Narcisa Lecuşanu and Tereza Pîslaru (Luminiţa Huţupan Dinu has extended her contract by one year, for now, and has announced that valcea is the last team she plays for).

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:57 pm

nybergfan wrote:according to gsp.ro 9 players have extended their contracts (which were set to expire in july) with oltchim by adding 2 more years : Ramona Maier, Steluţa Luca, Roxana Gatzel, Roxana Gheorghe Cherăscu, Valentina Elisei Ardean, Narcisa Lecuşanu and Tereza Pîslaru (Luminiţa Huţupan Dinu has extended her contract by one year, for now, and has announced that valcea is the last team she plays for).

I hope Dinu will stay for many years, she is still a fantastic keeper, and her and Pislaru are a great pair in the goal, I really like this team and I hope they will win the CHL :D They maybe don't have the best players (like Popovic and Jurack) but they play the best handball, and a lot with the wings wich I miss a lot in many teams.

nybergfan
Regular

Postby nybergfan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:13 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
nybergfan wrote:according to gsp.ro 9 players have extended their contracts (which were set to expire in july) with oltchim by adding 2 more years : Ramona Maier, Steluţa Luca, Roxana Gatzel, Roxana Gheorghe Cherăscu, Valentina Elisei Ardean, Narcisa Lecuşanu and Tereza Pîslaru (Luminiţa Huţupan Dinu has extended her contract by one year, for now, and has announced that valcea is the last team she plays for).

I hope Dinu will stay for many years, she is still a fantastic keeper, and her and Pislaru are a great pair in the goal, I really like this team and I hope they will win the CHL :D They maybe don't have the best players (like Popovic and Jurack) but they play the best handball, and a lot with the wings wich I miss a lot in many teams.

yeah i'm very happy dinu hasn't yet decided to retire but i'm even happier for maier's contract extension.she's always been a joy to watch and i've asked myself so many times why she wasn't called up for the NT squad even if she was playing great for zalau.i'd say tadici has had his contribution to her development as a handball player as she's amongst the best (if not the best) wings in the world and i feared she might leave oltchim for another top team.but i;m over the moon she didn't:D wish your team has finally passed its crisis, AalborgDH-fan ;)

Scarf
Extra Member

Postby Scarf » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Ionela-Galca Stanca is the only player that hadn't prolong her contract till now... She is not decided yet, but I hope she will remain at Oltchim, or at least she will leave to a danish top team.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:21 pm

nybergfan wrote: wish your team has finally passed its crisis, AalborgDH-fan ;)

Thanks, I hope so too :D

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Matilda Boson signes a new 2 year contract with Aalborg DH :D :D :D

I am soo happy about this, Matti is such a great player and a lovely person to have on a team, she is always happy and not many have the same spirit as she does.

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 pm

I thought that she's excellent but after 2 matches SWE-MNE ... :roll: ?

But it's ok for ADH to have her ...

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I thought that she's excellent but after 2 matches SWE-MNE ... :roll: ?

She has not been great the first half of this season, but who have in Aalborg DH :roll: But she was great against Randers so I expect a lot from her in the future

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:28 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:I thought that she's excellent but after 2 matches SWE-MNE ... :roll: ?

She has not been great the first half of this season, but who have in Aalborg DH :roll: But she was great against Randers so I expect a lot from her in the future

I agree. Matilda is a very strong player, but she has her ups and downs. When at her best she plays on a very high level.

AalborgDH-fan, don´t know if you have any insider info, but how likely do you think it is that Logvin and Mehlmann will stay in Aalborg after this season? IMO at least Mehlmann should be let go. Not stable enough..

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm

red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:

I agree. Matilda is a very strong player, but she has her ups and downs. When at her best she plays on a very high level.

AalborgDH-fan, don´t know if you have any insider info, but how likely do you think it is that Logvin and Mehlmann will stay in Aalborg after this season? IMO at least Mehlmann should be let go. Not stable enough..

Well conserning Logvin, I know that she deffenetly want's to stay, and after Allan Heine took over, the club is also interested in keeping her. Tanja's daughter goes to school in Aalborg, and that is a main reason why she would like to stay, and after all she still likes playing for Aalborg, so she deffenetly hope the club will keep her.

About Mehlmann, it's about 90% clear that she will leave, she would like to play and live in Croatia some day, so maybe she will transfer to a club there :?: One thing is 100% sure, she will not go back to Hungary :!: that was what she told me.

Thats all I know about those 2 players

stilo
Women WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby stilo » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:03 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
About Mehlmann, it's about 90% clear that she will leave, she would like to play and live in Croatia some day, so maybe she will transfer to a club there :?: One thing is 100% sure, she will not go back to Hungary :!: that was what she told me.

PODRAVKA???

Goran

Postby Goran » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:05 pm

stilo wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:

PODRAVKA???

Or maybe "KUTJEVAČKI PODRUM"?!?!!? :)

Of course it would be Podravka if she goes to Croatia. ;)

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:17 pm

stilo wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:

PODRAVKA???

Yes I would say so, I don't think she wants to destroy her carrer so Podravka would be a good choice 8:) But this is far from surton, all she said was that she liked to play in Croatia some day, so she maybe goes els where, I don't know.

yvon
Extra Member

Postby yvon » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 am

Leganger and Melgaard will leave Slagelse. Does anybody knows where they'll go to play ?

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:36 am

yvon wrote:Leganger and Melgaard will leave Slagelse. Does anybody knows where they'll go to play ?

You can have a guess... ;-) FCK? :roll:

yvon
Extra Member

Postby yvon » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:41 pm

doomark wrote:
yvon wrote:Leganger and Melgaard will leave Slagelse. Does anybody knows where they'll go to play ?

Maybe but all Slagelse players will not go to FCK....

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:53 pm

yvon wrote:
doomark wrote:

Maybe but all Slagelse players will not go to FCK....

Hmm, who said that? :p Just the best ones will leave to Copenhagen... ;)

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 pm

How many contracts expire in Copenhagen after the season?
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:06 pm

meteo wrote:How many contracts expire in Copenhagen after the season?

That´s what I want to know too! I´ve heard that Christina Pedersen from FCK will form a trio with Leganger and Carina Friis from Slagelse. This means that Madeleine Grunstöm will leave.

As a mimimum I expect Leganger, Melgård, Savic, Turey and Batinic to join FCK as well. Rotis, Friis, Marianne Bonde, Loft and Line Hovgård are likely to do the same, so there will be an abundance of players in FCK.

The problem is that I suspect that most players in FCK have long-term contracts for 1 or 2 additional seasons. Hope they will announce it soon, cause I´m extremely curious!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm

red and white wrote:That´s what I want to know too! I´ve heard that Christina Pedersen from FCK will form a trio with Leganger and Carina Friis from Slagelse. This means that Madeleine Grunstöm will leave.

As a mimimum I expect Leganger, Melgård, Savic, Turey and Batinic to join FCK as well. Rotis, Friis, Marianne Bonde, Loft and Line Hovgård are likely to do the same, so there will be an abundance of players in FCK.

The problem is that I suspect that most players in FCK have long-term contracts for 1 or 2 additional seasons. Hope they will announce it soon, cause I´m extremely curious!

The two German players Krause and Baumbach will surely stay in FCK, but probably all Swedish players will have to leave after season`s end.

A funny thing would be if they joined Slagelse as their next team... :lol:

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Yes, and Julie Transel and Tine Mikkelsen is also out I guess...

Krogshede doesn't want to join FCK again, and I don't know about Cubela and all the un-used youngsters in Slagelse, Svennson, Bennedsen... and so on...

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Ikast/Bording EH has signed GOG's Left wing Malene Dalgaard, on a 3-year contract.. She will turn 24 years in a weak...

A good signing, as a substitute for Thorsen... And she playes at the danish NT as well... - though she's not one of my favorite players, but she can turn into be it ;)

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm

András Németh gave up the postion of NT coach.... Very good news IMO- but the big question is: who'll be the next???? :shock: :shock:

Gadri2
Regular

Postby Gadri2 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:47 pm

timus wrote:András Németh gave up the postion of NT coach.... Very good news IMO- but the big question is: who'll be the next???? :shock: :shock:

Yes, its good to hear! The problem is not only who will be the next... the biggest problem i think is that the new coach will have 2 month before the olympic qualification. It isnt so much, but hope will be enuogh.
HAJRÁ KOHÁSZ!

Return to “Female Handball”