The Danish League 07/08

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World

Which team will win the Danish Championship?

Viborg HK
59%
Ikast EH
21%
Slagelse DT
10%
Aalborg DH
7%
Randers HK
2%
GOG Svendborg TGI
1%
FCK
1%

Total votes: 170

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

The Danish League 07/08

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:21 am

So today the Danish league start, with the most exiting season ever.

The first game could very well end up desiding which teams who will play the semifinals in the end of the season.

The first match is: Randers HK - GOG

I think Randers will win this one, 1. because Randers plays at home, 2. because Rander's has better and wider sqaud and 3. because I think GOG will miss Linea Torstenson, who went back to Sweden after only a couple of months in Denmark.

But any way I think this match is going to be very exiting.

So lets all hope for an exiting new season in Denmark, maby the most exiting one ever :!:

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Re: The Danish League 07/08

Postby red and white » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:02 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:So lets all hope for an exiting new season in Denmark, maybe the most exiting one ever :!:

I agree. I expect Viborg and probably also Slagelse DT to be better than the remaining teams, but Aalborg DH, FCK, Randers HK, Ikast, SK Århus and GOG will battle it out for the other top-spots. The league is stronger than ever that is for sure. 2 hours to kick-off :D

A list of profiles who are no longer in the Danish league:
Heidi Astrup - assistant coach and player in Skive
Chao Zhai - talent developer in Viborg(and she is pregnant)
Isabel Ortuño - Sagunto
Carmen Lungu - Romania
Hrafhildur Skuladottir - having a sabbath-year
Laura Danielsen, Kathrine Munch, Rikke Schmidt, Winnie Mølgaard, Ditte Andersen and Jeanette Nilsen all retired.

New profiles:
Nadine Krause, Gabriela Rotis, Maren Baumbach, Chana Masson, Ana Vojcic, Bernadett Bódi, Stefanie Melbeck, Im-Jeong Choi, Young-Soon Huh, Svetlana Ognjenovic, Iwona Cecotka, Marta Mangue, Siri Seglem, Angie Geschke, Maura Visser, Anja Althaus, Nora Reiche and more..

Anyway, you can see all the teams here: http://www.sportensverden.dk/handball/teams_w/

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Watching Randers - GOG right now.

Augustesen great..
Scoring 3 goals, fighting herself to a penaties and breaking the opponents attack. Great defensively as well. She has played for 10 minutes..

.----
And then she hit the post.. Typically..
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

calle
Regular

Postby calle » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:53 pm

red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:So lets all hope for an exiting new season in Denmark, maybe the most exiting one ever :!:

I agree. I expect Viborg and probably also Slagelse DT to be better than the remaining teams, but Aalborg DH, FCK, Randers HK, Ikast, SK Århus and GOG will battle it out for the other top-spots. The league is stronger than ever that is for sure. 2 hours to kick-off :D

A list of profiles who are no longer in the Danish league:
Heidi Astrup - assistant coach and player in Skive
Chao Zhai - talent developer in Viborg(and she is pregnant)
Isabel Ortuño - Sagunto
Carmen Lungu - Romania
Hrafhildur Skuladottir - having a sabbath-year
Laura Danielsen, Kathrine Munch, Rikke Schmidt, Winnie Mølgaard, Ditte Andersen and Jeanette Nilsen all retired.

New profiles:
Nadine Krause, Gabriela Rotis, Maren Baumbach, Chana Masson, Ana Vojcic, Bernadett Bódi, Stefanie Melbeck, Im-Jeong Choi, Young-Soon Huh, Svetlana Ognjenovic, Iwona Cecotka, Marta Mangue, Siri Seglem, Angie Geschke, Maura Visser, Anja Althaus, Nora Reiche and more..

Anyway, you can see all the teams here: http://www.sportensverden.dk/handball/teams_w/

oh yes, very exiting..., but "where did all the danish profiles go???"

yvon
Extra Member

Postby yvon » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 pm

Randers HK - GOG Svenborg TGI 29 - 18 (15-10)

Randers :
Ann Grethe Nørregaard 6, Nina Wörz 6, Mie Augustesen 4, Katrine Fruelund 3, Anette Bonde 3, Bernadett Bodi 3, Camilla Dalby 2, Tatiana Silich 2
GOG : Marianne Rokne 7, Kamilla Kristensen 3, Majbritt Kviesgaard 2, Tina Flogmann 2, Lise Knudsen 1, Malene Dalgaard 1, Pernille Olsen 1, Trine Jensen 1

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 pm

calle wrote:oh yes, very exiting..., but "where did all the danish profiles go???"

They are there, don´t worry ;) They just don´t reach the status as profiles from one day to another such as the foreigners, so it´s hard to make a list of them.. But in the match today you could see plenty of Danish players - some did better than others though.

With the 88-89 generation in mind I don´t think it´s necessary to be so pessimistic. They all get playing time in the league and the relatively strong first division.

calle
Regular

Postby calle » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:29 pm

red and white wrote:
calle wrote:oh yes, very exiting..., but "where did all the danish profiles go???"

They are there, don´t worry ;) They just don´t reach the status as profiles from one day to another such as the foreigners, so it´s hard to make a list of them.. But in the match today you could see plenty of Danish players - some did better than others though.

With the 88-89 generation in mind I don´t think it´s necessary to be so pessimistic. They all get playing time in the league and the relatively strong first division.

ok, but where HAVE they gone? To 1. and 2. division? In the shadow of many second rate foreign players. God bless us!

paha
Regular

Viborg - FTC CL game

Postby paha » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:20 pm

Dear Danish fans,

Do you have any ideas about the exact date of VHK - FTC women's CL game?

Eurohandball.com says 9th-13th January, 2008 but I think that the TV coverage will decide the exact day. So if you have any informations about Danish teams' TV schedule, please tell me!

THANK YOU!!! :salut:

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Viborg - FTC CL game

Postby Esik » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:09 pm

paha wrote:Dear Danish fans,

Eurohandball.com says 9th-13th January, 2008 but I think that the TV coverage will decide the exact day. So if you have any informations about Danish teams' TV schedule, please tell me!

Congratulations Paha here too, for the 3rd place on IHF photo competition:)

paha
Regular

Postby paha » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Esik wrote:Congratulations Paha here too, for the 3rd place on IHF photo competition:)

thanks. but don't you know the answer to my question? ;)

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 pm

paha wrote:
Esik wrote:Congratulations Paha here too, for the 3rd place on IHF photo competition:)

thanks. but don't you know the answer to my question? ;)

Nope, I would know it when I could read about it on handball.hu :lol: :lol:

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:13 pm

I believe that it is too early to say the prcise date. You can check tv schedule here: http://www.dhf.dk/composite-531.htm

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:42 pm

It's deffenetly to early to say, try around November or December, then there maby is an answer :!:

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Ikast/Bording-Horsens 34-27 (17-13)
Ikast/Bording: Isabel Blanco 6, Kari-Anne Henriksen 6, Line Widt Fruensgaard 6, Gro Hammerseng 6 (3), Katja Nyberg 4, Hanne Halén 3, Ragnhild Aamodt 2, Anne-Kathrine Østergaard 1.

Horsens: Katarina Dubajova 8 (1), Christina Kørup Pedersen 6 (1), Ane Brustuen 5, Lisette Petersen 3, Annika Wiel Freden 2, Christina Kristensen 2 (0), Jane Wangsøe 1.

Udvisninger: Ikast/Bording 4, Horsens 2.

Tilskuere: 1.222.

Team Esbjerg-FCK 26-22 (10-11) :shock:
Team Esbjerg: Marta Mangue Gonzales 6 (1), Lotte Haandbæk 6 (2), Louise Simonsen 4, Sølvi Hylleseth 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Anna Bach Sørensen 2, Siri Seglem 2 (2), Carin Larsen 1.

FCK: Nadine Krause 8, Mia Falk 4, Josephine Touray 3, Mette Sjøberg 3 (1), Julie Transel 2, Maren Baumbach 2.

Udvisninger: T. Esbjerg 1, FCK 6.

Tilskuere: 775.

Frederikshavn FOX-Aalborg DH 24-27 (11-15)
Fr.havn FOX: Lina Möller 9, Fanny Lagerström 5, Judit Csenki-Siraly 5 (3), Therese Walter 2, Camilla Andersen 1, Gudbjörg Gudmannsdottir 1, Sabine Pedersen 1.

Aalborg DH: Tanja Logvin 9 (1), Kristina Bille Hansen 4, Natalija Derjugina 4, Rikke Nielsen 3, Ibolya Mehlmann 3 (1), Louise Mortensen 2, Pernille Larsen 2 (1).

Udvisninger: Fr.havn FOX 2, Aalborg DH 0.

Tilskuere: 1.049.

Rasmus
Very Important Member

Postby Rasmus » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:55 pm

SK Aarhus vs. Viborg HK 8-17 - first half... ouch ouch ouch... :D

Bojana have played well, but can do so much better if needed. Jurack has scored 6-8 goals so far. Louise Bager Due has saved 3 penalties in the first half. So overall a great performance.

Also 18 year-old Dane Olivera Jurisic(Viborg) got her debut... let's see more from her :)
This season... talents will shine:
Nikoline Nielsen, Lærke Møller, Lotte Grigel, Camilla Dalby, Susan Thorsgaard, Louise Lyksborg, Line Jørgensen, Mie Augustesen, Mia Møldrup, Maria Fisker, AK, Natascha Ohlendorff, Sabina Rasmussen

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Rasmus wrote:Bojana have played well, but can do so much better if needed.

Bojana has done quite well with lots of assists. She and Jurack will be dynamite together. BUT why does Bojana look so pissed? I didn´t see one smile from her in first half.

SK Århus is so disappointing. It looks good for Viborg though cause they only play like 70% of their maximum.

The Koreans are bad btw.

Rasmus
Very Important Member

Postby Rasmus » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:10 pm

red and white wrote: BUT why does Bojana look so pissed? I didn´t see one smile from her in first half.

Well I think she's nervous... but Bojana didn't really smile that much... not even in Slagelse.
This season... talents will shine:
Nikoline Nielsen, Lærke Møller, Lotte Grigel, Camilla Dalby, Susan Thorsgaard, Louise Lyksborg, Line Jørgensen, Mie Augustesen, Mia Møldrup, Maria Fisker, AK, Natascha Ohlendorff, Sabina Rasmussen

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:01 pm

Viborg didn´t care in the second half, so SK Århus caught up.

After a very bad first half Trine Troelsen was playing the best I´ve ever seen from her scoring 8 goals against the best player of the match Louise Bager Due. Maria Fisker(born 1990) had her debute and managed to score a goal.

SK Århus - Viborg HK 23-29(8-17)
Trine Troelsen 8(0/2), Gitte Brøgger 6, Im-Jeong Choi 2(1/2), Camilla Transel 2(1/1), Maria Toth 2, Trine Larsen 1, Tove Seest 1 and Barbara Spreiter 1
Grit Jurack 10, Bojana Popovic 6(1/1), Henriette Mikkelsen 5(1/1), Nora Reiche 2, Lene Lund 2, Rikke Skov 1, Gitte Aaen 1, Anja Althaus 1 and Maria Fisker 1

Bager saved 3 of 5 from 7m.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:26 am

red and white wrote:Viborg didn´t care in the second half, so SK Århus caught up.

After a very bad first half Trine Troelsen was playing the best I´ve ever seen from her scoring 8 goals against the best player of the match Louise Bager Due. Maria Fisker(born 1990) had her debute and managed to score a goal.

SK Århus - Viborg HK 23-29(8-17)
Trine Troelsen 8(0/2), Gitte Brøgger 6, Im-Jeong Choi 2(1/2), Camilla Transel 2(1/1), Maria Toth 2, Trine Larsen 1, Tove Seest 1 and Barbara Spreiter 1
Grit Jurack 10, Bojana Popovic 6(1/1), Henriette Mikkelsen 5(1/1), Nora Reiche 2, Lene Lund 2, Rikke Skov 1, Gitte Aaen 1, Anja Althaus 1 and Maria Fisker 1

Bager saved 3 of 5 from 7m.

Nice to see Troelsen! More of that from her!

Also Brøgger is nice wing to follow, for me she's the new Line Daugaard - although she missed som 100 % chances she still is a very talented and very fast wing - she must be wanted by Ikast who will need a new left wing, when Fruensgaard(Daugaard) and Thorsen retires in a few years...

LarsM
Rookie

Viborg HK x Sk Århus

Postby LarsM » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:20 pm

Karin Mortensen: Was she actually standing there? very very sad! How can you be a professional goalkeeper and play at such low level? that's beyond my compreension.
Bojana Popovic: No carisma, played like a robot, wasn't the good old spontaneous Bojana -
Viborg players didn't seem to enjoy what they were doing, they didn't smile or talk to each other....It looked like they were only "doing what they were told to do".It was weird to see Bojana playing like that!!Conclusion: Viborg HK will probably win the danish league this season and will proof once again that "money makes the world go 'round"
:cry: :cry:

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:18 pm

Right now... Slagelse - KIF Vejen 7 - 9 23min

With that kinda play slagelse shows they won't win anything this season..
Allthough Cubela plays well...

Halftime 10 - 10

Cubela badly injuried her foot... :(

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:29 pm

And so it ended with a DT-victory 21 - 20. Leganger saved a 7m from Jelena Eric 10 seconds before time... :shock:
SDT really miss Bojana!! They are going to have a hard month, until Gabriella Rotis-Nagy is back... Let's see what they can do next saturday when they meet Viborg (home) and on September 19. when they play against Aalborg DH in Gigantium Arena... :lol: :lol:

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Holmager wrote:And so it ended with a DT-victory 21 - 20. Leganger saved a 7m from Jelena Eric 10 seconds before time... :shock:
SDT really miss Bojana!! They are going to have a hard month, until Gabriella Rotis-Nagy is back... Let's see what they can do next saturday when they meet Viborg (home) and on September 19. when they play against Aalborg DH in Gigantium Arena... :lol: :lol:

I look forward to seeing them play against Aalborg, I think we finally can win this year, but i still depends on iof we have a defence in that game.

Their game against Viborg I don't even see as exiting :?

LarsM
Rookie

Postby LarsM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:23 am

If Slagelse DT doesn't improove or get new players they will have a horrible season.-They'll probably end up as number 6-8 in the danish league... and in the CL, oh God, I don't even like to think what it will happen...(lose all their matchs?)--I do hope that I'm wrong, though.
I understand Anja's idea that the players should be able to play in different positions, but come on, the whole thing looked like a terrible mess(high school handball?)!! I have nothing against Batinic, but will Slagelse's attacking rely on her? I mean, this can't be serious!
SDT is in desperatly need of enforcement!!

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Hmm.. Please don't underestimate Slagelse!! They have started the season bad MANY times before!! They haven't played any games prior to the season, so naturally they'll have a hard time in the beginning! One year Slagelse started the season by loosing to Aalborg in GIGANTIUM with 13 goals and yet they won the CL after a 7-goal-victory against Kometal - in Kale!!!
Once Rotis-Nagy is back and the players get used to playing together they will play a lot better!! I promise you all!! ;) But if not there is a group of SHARKS in the north ready to take over Slagelses place in the league... Well, maybe after Viborg.. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Female Handball”