The Danish League 07/08

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World

Which team will win the Danish Championship?

Viborg HK
100
59%
Ikast EH
35
21%
Slagelse DT
17
10%
Aalborg DH
12
7%
Randers HK
4
2%
GOG Svendborg TGI
1
1%
FCK
1
1%
 
Total votes: 170

magicleadership
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:42 pm

Postby magicleadership » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:14 pm

yes sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 pm

SK Århus - Ikast-Bording 28-32 (14-16) :D
Horsens - KIF/Vejen 23-34 (13-13)
Frederikshavn - Randers 22-33 (13-15)
Aalborg - Viborg 32-32 (16-16) :shock:

User avatar
red and white
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1881
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:05 pm
Location: Århus, Denmark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Postby red and white » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 pm

jarmusch wrote:Aalborg - Viborg 32-32 (16-16) :shock:


What the hell! Viborg was behind 0-8 after 10 minutes. Tomas Ryde must not be doing his job right. Aalborg DH in its current state should not be any problem for Viborg - especially when without Logvin, Mehlmann and Brødsgård. This is just stupid.

I think I might end up cheering for FCK next season. At least Anja (usually)knows how to make the best of her material. Had she been the coach of Viborg I´m relatively sure they would be totally dominant.

User avatar
Neo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:53 pm
Location: Ramnicu Valcea
Contact:

Postby Neo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:09 pm

i really am starting to think that VHK's players are soooo overestimated.. ..and when Jurak and Bojana are missing.. vhk is 0

is this the truth ? :?
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Neo wrote:i really am starting to think that VHK's players are soooo overestimated.. ..and when Jurak and Bojana are missing.. vhk is 0

is this the truth ? :?


Yes - plus Tomas Ryde is the worst coach ever.. then we have our great green dream team - it's disgusting!!! ;)

Bojana has saved VHK - Grit has her ups and downs and so has Skov

The rest is ordinary players or young talents

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:17 pm

SK Aarhus - Ikast/Bording 28-32 (16-14)

SK Aarhus: Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 8, Gitte Brøgger Led 6, Im Jeong Choi 4, Trine Troelsen 4 (3), Soon Young Huh 2,Camilla Transel 1, Karina Bjørn 1, Tove Seest 1, Trine Larsen 1.

Iwona was the best player today, man she has a great shot and a fantastic speed - Brøgger was second!

Ikast/Bording: Tanja Milanovic 9 (3), Gro Hammerseng 5, Isabel Blanco 5, Louise Svalastog 5, Katja Nyberg 4, Kari-Anne Henriksen 3, Camilla Thorsen 1.

Svalastog played right wing, cause Aamodt was ill - so was Fruensgaard

Udvisninger: SK Aarhus 2, Ikast/Bording 3.

Tilskuere: 2024.

----

Horsens - KIF Vejen...... 23-34 (13-13)

Horsens: Annika Wiel Freden 4, Christina Kristensen 4, Jane Wangsøe 3, Ane Brustuen 3, Katarina Dubajova 3, Sabina Rasmussen 2, Christina Kørup Pedersen 2 (2), Monique Feijen 1, Lisette Petersen 1.

KIF Vejen: Jelena Eric 10 (1), Charlotte Højfeldt 8, Stefanie Melbeck 4, Jenny Gustafsson 4 (1), Young Sook-Huh 3, Lise Binger 2, Louise Føns 1, Susanne Kastrup 1, Kang Ji Hey 1.

Udvisninger: Horsens 2, KIF Vejen 1.

Tilskuere: 873.

User avatar
Mads W
Extra Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:43 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Postby Mads W » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Toms Ligaen, kvinder:

SK Aarhus-Ikast/Bording 28-32 (16-14).

SK Aarhus: Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 8, Gitte Brøgger Led 6, Im Jeong Choi 4, Trine Troelsen 4 (3), Soon Young Huh 2, Camilla Transel 1, Karina Bjørn 1, Tove Seest 1, Trine Larsen 1.

Ikast/Bording: Tanja Milanovic 9 (3), Gro Hammerseng 5, Isabel Blanco 5, Louise Svalastog 5, Katja Nyberg 4, Kari-Anne Henriksen 3, Camilla Thorsen 1.

Udvisninger: SK Aarhus 2, Ikast/Bording 3.

Tilskuere: 2.024.

Horsens-KIF Vejen 23-34 (13-13).

Horsens: Annika Wiel Freden 4, Christina Kristensen 4, Jane Wangsøe 3, Ane Brustuen 3, Katarina Dubajova 3, Sabina Rasmussen 2, Christina Kørup Pedersen 2 (2), Monique Feijen 1, Lisette Petersen 1.

KIF Vejen: Jelena Eric 10 (1), Charlotte Højfeldt 8, Stefanie Melbeck 4, Jenny Gustafsson 4 (1), Young Sook-Huh 3, Lise Binger 2, Louise Føns 1, Susanne Kastrup 1, Kang Ji Hey 1.

Udvisninger: Horsens 2, KIF Vejen 1.

Tilskuere: 873.

Aalborg DH-Viborg 32-32 (16-16).

Aalborg DH: Louise Mortensen 9 (3), Heidi Løke 6, Natalija Derjugina 6 (2), Kristina Bille 4, Matilda Boson 4, Lærke Møller 2, Barbara Bognar 1.

Viborg: Grit Jurack 7, Kristine Lunde 6, Bojana Popovic 5, Rikke Skov 4 (3), Maria Fisker 3, Nora Reiche 3, Gitte Aaen 2, Lene Lund Nielsen 1, Lina Rask Holm Nielsen 1.

Udvisninger: Aalborg DH 4, Viborg 5.

Tilskuere: 3.925.

Fr.havn FOX-Randers HK 22-33 (13-15).

Fr.havn FOX: Lina Möller 4 (2), Therese Walter 3, Sabine Pedersen 3, Judit Csenki-Siraly 3 (1), Alexandra Möller 2, Lene Tobiasen 2, Petra Skogsberg 2, Martina Jensen 1, Camilla Andersen 1, Fanny Lagerström 1.

Randers HK: Mie Augustesen 9 (1) :D, Katrine Fruelund 6 (4), Berit Kristensen 4, Bettina Andersen 3, Nina Wörz 3, Camilla Dalby 3 :D, Heidi Yde Herrig 2, Bernadette Bodi 2, Helle Dam Nielsen 1.

Udvisninger: Fr.havn FOX 4, Randers HK 2.

Tilskuere: 1.297.
Last edited by Mads W on Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 am

red and white wrote:
jarmusch wrote:Aalborg - Viborg 32-32 (16-16) :shock:


What the hell! Viborg was behind 0-8 after 10 minutes.


:shock: :shock: I don't know where you got that information from but that didn't happen in this game :lol: ADH was never in front with more than +3 when they had a 9-6 lead... But in fact ADH scored to 33-32 30 seconds before the end but one of the refs said that Heidi Løke (I think :roll: ) stepped on the line... :| So probably Viborg should be more happy about the one point than Aalborg :lol:

But THIS is the turning point for ADH :!: ;) :lol: :lol:
My favourite Ana :)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Germany/Hungary
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Postby Germanicus » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:41 am

Viborg never had a really good defense and defense is the key to the victory in handball today.

User avatar
timus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Szeged
Contact:

Postby timus » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:29 am

What's up with Mehlmann?

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:11 pm

timus wrote:What's up with Mehlmann?


She will be back in 2 weeks

She is still having some problems with her muscle.

And yesterday she told me, that her and Tanja Logvin was send to a private hospital here in Denmark, and that they told them both that there was nothing wrong, eventhough both complained about having pain in their legs, and then they where both injuried, and Tanja went back to Austria, where they said the direct opposit of the danish doctors :evil: :evil: :evil: Aalborg should quit the agreement with the danish hospital :!: :!: :!:

But both Ibi and Tanja will be back in 2 weeks, so they should both be ready bfor the last 2 desisive games against Esbjerg and Horsens.

About the game, well I agree with Holmager, Viborg should be more happy about the 1 point than Aalborg, because those refferees :evil: :evil: :evil: this was the 5th game in a row, where the teams complained about these two refferees, they should be taken of the league :!:
Also it was nice finally to see what Barbara Bognár could, she played a really good match, with lot's of breakthroughs. Also good to see Deriougina back, Allan Heine PLEASE let her play more in attack [-o< She is still a world class player :!: and at last and not to forget, Louise Mortensen, she can do it all, the best all round player in the world :!:

User avatar
yvon
Extra Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: All over the world
Contact:

Postby yvon » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm

19th day

Slagelse DT - Frederikshavn FOX 22 - 20

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:11 pm

yvon wrote:19th day

Slagelse DT - Frederikshavn FOX 22 - 20


FOX was leading 19-15 but but then lost the last 10 min 1-7 !!! :shock:

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:16 am

Viborg HK - FCK Håndbold 29-25 (16-11)
Viborg: Bojana Popovic 7 (1), Grit Jurack 6, Rikke Skov 5 (1), Gitte Aaen 3, Nora Reiche 3, Ida Bjørndalen 2, Katrine Lunde Haraldsen 1, Anja Althaus 1, Lene Lund Nielsen 1

FCK: Nadine Krause 6 (2), Mette Sjøberg 4 (3), Maren Baumbach 4, Terese Krantz 3, Julie Transel 3, Mia Falk 1, Sara Holmgren 1, Michelle Skovgaard 1, Johanna Wiberg 1, Louise Lyksborg 1

Udvisninger: Viborg 1, FCK 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slagelse DT - Frederikshavn Fox 22-20 (10-7)
SDT: Maja Savic 7 (1), Line Hovgaard 6 (1), Christina Krogshede 4 (1), Mette Melgaard 2, Helle Svensson 1, Anne Loft 1, Louise Pedersen 1

Fox: Therese Wallter 5, Alexandra Möller 4, Judit Scenki-Siraly 4 (1), Petra Skogsberg 2, Lina Möller 2 (1), Lene Tobiasen 2, Fanny Lagerström 1

Udvisninger: Slagelse 2, Fox 2

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Randers HK-SK Aarhus .... 23-23 (10-11)

Randers HK: Katrine Fruelund 7 (2), Nina Wørz 5, Berit Kristensen 4, Bettina Andersen 2, Ann Grete Nørgaard 2 (1), Anette Bonde Christensen 1, Camilla Dalby 1, Mie Augustesen 1.

SK Aarhus: Camilla Transel 5 (4), Gitte Brøgger Led 4, Soon Young Huh 4, Trine Larsen 4, Trine Troelsen 2, Barbara Spreiter 1, Im Jeong Choi 1, Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 1, Mette Lindberg 1.

Udvisninger: Randers HK 2, SK Aarhus 4.

Tilskuere: 2.027.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikast/Bording-Aalborg DH 32-31 (17-18)

Ikast/Bording: Gro Hammerseng 8 (5), Katja Nyberg 7, Kari-Anne Henriksen 4, Louise Svalastog 4, Ragnhild Aamodt 4, Line Widt Fruensgaard 2, Tanja Milanovic 2 (2), Maria Sørensen 1.

Aalborg DH: Louise Mortensen 9 (3), Heidi Løke 5, Barbara Bognar 4, Matilda Boson 4, Karen Brødsgaard 4 (1), Lærke Møller 3, Kristina Bille 2.

Udvisninger: Ikast/Bording 4, Aalborg DH 4.

Tilskuere: 1.528.

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:36 pm

jarmusch wrote:Randers HK-SK Aarhus .... 23-23 (10-11)

Randers HK: Katrine Fruelund 7 (2), Nina Wørz 5, Berit Kristensen 4, Bettina Andersen 2, Ann Grete Nørgaard 2 (1), Anette Bonde Christensen 1, Camilla Dalby 1, Mie Augustesen 1.

SK Aarhus: Camilla Transel 5 (4), Gitte Brøgger Led 4, Soon Young Huh 4, Trine Larsen 4, Trine Troelsen 2, Barbara Spreiter 1, Im Jeong Choi 1, Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 1, Mette Lindberg 1.

Udvisninger: Randers HK 2, SK Aarhus 4.

Tilskuere: 2.027.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikast/Bording-Aalborg DH 32-31 (17-18)

Ikast/Bording: Gro Hammerseng 8 (5), Katja Nyberg 7, Kari-Anne Henriksen 4, Louise Svalastog 4, Ragnhild Aamodt 4, Line Widt Fruensgaard 2, Tanja Milanovic 2 (2), Maria Sørensen 1.

Aalborg DH: Louise Mortensen 9 (3), Heidi Løke 5, Barbara Bognar 4, Matilda Boson 4, Karen Brødsgaard 4 (1), Lærke Møller 3, Kristina Bille 2.

Udvisninger: Ikast/Bording 4, Aalborg DH 4.

Tilskuere: 1.528.


Barbara Bognar got badly injured, and was brought to the hospital.... it was probably her shoulder. BTW BAD BAD deffence by Ikast... :? the missed blanco today.

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Jessen wrote:
jarmusch wrote:Randers HK-SK Aarhus .... 23-23 (10-11)

Randers HK: Katrine Fruelund 7 (2), Nina Wørz 5, Berit Kristensen 4, Bettina Andersen 2, Ann Grete Nørgaard 2 (1), Anette Bonde Christensen 1, Camilla Dalby 1, Mie Augustesen 1.

SK Aarhus: Camilla Transel 5 (4), Gitte Brøgger Led 4, Soon Young Huh 4, Trine Larsen 4, Trine Troelsen 2, Barbara Spreiter 1, Im Jeong Choi 1, Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 1, Mette Lindberg 1.

Udvisninger: Randers HK 2, SK Aarhus 4.

Tilskuere: 2.027.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikast/Bording-Aalborg DH 32-31 (17-18)

Ikast/Bording: Gro Hammerseng 8 (5), Katja Nyberg 7, Kari-Anne Henriksen 4, Louise Svalastog 4, Ragnhild Aamodt 4, Line Widt Fruensgaard 2, Tanja Milanovic 2 (2), Maria Sørensen 1.

Aalborg DH: Louise Mortensen 9 (3), Heidi Løke 5, Barbara Bognar 4, Matilda Boson 4, Karen Brødsgaard 4 (1), Lærke Møller 3, Kristina Bille 2.

Udvisninger: Ikast/Bording 4, Aalborg DH 4.

Tilskuere: 1.528.


Barbara Bognar got badly injured, and was brought to the hospital.... it was probably her shoulder. BTW BAD BAD deffence by Ikast... :? the missed blanco today.


Yes, Ikast missed Blanco and Aalborg missed Logvin, Mehlmann, Rikke Nielsen and Pernille Larsen... ;) ;)

It's true that Ikast played a poor game but Aalborg didn't make it easy for them!! ADH have really bothered some teams with their 4-2 defence., and that was also Ikast's problem today. It gives Aalborg many possibilities in the counter attacks, and that is primarily how they scored their goals... Aalborg deserved to get at least one point :? But noone in ADH or The Sharks are really dissapointed after this game, because the girls showed that the point they took from Viborg was'nt just a lucky one :)
My favourite Ana :)

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:40 am

Holmager wrote:
Yes, Ikast missed Blanco and Aalborg missed Logvin, Mehlmann, Rikke Nielsen and Pernille Larsen... ;) ;)



What about Hanne Halén (Ikast's only right back, and one of Ikast's best defence players this season) or Camilla Thorsen? Scince it seems that you like to mention a lot of names on Aalborgs team, I meen ;) ;)

IKAST:
- Isabel Blanco
- Hanne Halén
- Camilla Thorsen

AALBORG:
- Logvin
- Mehlmann
- Rikke Nilsen
- Pernille Larsen

PS. Reading this board, I find it very strange that you Aalborgs-fans now suddenly miss Pernille Larsen and Rikke Nielsen, in almost every post here on this board after a Aalborg game, we have been able to read about how awful you think they both are etc, but now you suddenly miss them?.... hmmm :lol:

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:40 am

jarmusch wrote:
Holmager wrote:
Yes, Ikast missed Blanco and Aalborg missed Logvin, Mehlmann, Rikke Nielsen and Pernille Larsen... ;) ;)



What about Hanne Halén (Ikast's only right back, and one of Ikast's best defence players this season) or Camilla Thorsen? Scince it seems that you like to mention a lot of names on Aalborgs team, I meen ;) ;)

IKAST:
- Isabel Blanco
- Hanne Halén
- Camilla Thorsen

AALBORG:
- Logvin
- Mehlmann
- Rikke Nilsen
- Pernille Larsen

PS. Reading this board, I find it very strange that you Aalborgs-fans now suddenly miss Pernille Larsen and Rikke Nielsen, in almost every post here on this board after a Aalborg game, we have been able to read about how awful you think they both are etc, but now you suddenly miss them?.... hmmm :lol:


Haha :lol: :lol: I guess we just complain because we can... ;) However, I am not one of the ADH fans who have complained about Rikke and Pernille, and I haven't complained about Leif either... I like him, he is a very pleasant man, and I have to admit that I didn't find it wrong when he let Tanja and Natasja sit out in some of the games... So all of us ADH fans just haven't written our opinion ;) ;) But I have now... :D
My favourite Ana :)

User avatar
timus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Szeged
Contact:

Postby timus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:00 am

Sorry for Bognár... she scored 4, am I right she's started to show something? Is there any news about her injury?

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby TheDane » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 pm

http://www.sportenkort.dk/nyhed/73767/h ... oms+ligaen

KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-25 (14-12)

KIF: Jelena Eric 6 (1), Stefanie Melbeck 6, Susanne Kastrup 4, Young-Sook Huh 4, Charlotte Højfeldt 4, Stine Svangaard 3 (3), Jenny Gustafsson 1 (1), Lise Binger 1, Louise Føns 1

Esbjerg: Marta Mangue 7 (3), Sølvi Hylleseth 4 (1), Siri Seglem 3 (2), Stina Madsen 3, Louise Simonsen 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Lotte Haandbæk 1, Annette Knudsen 1, Rikke Zachariassen 1

Suspensions: KIF 3, Esbjerg 6


GOG - Horsens HK 29-24 (14-12)

GOG: Pearl van der Wissel 6, Nikoline Nielsen 6, Anette Hovind Johansen 5, Marianne Rokne 4 (3), Tina Flognman 4, Malene Dalgaard 3, Maibritt Kviesgaard 1

Horsens: Christina Kørup Pedersen 4 (1), Ane Brustuen 4, Jane Wangsøe 4, Marie Staun 3 :shock: (3 goals by the keeper) , Monique Feijen 2, Katarina Dubajova 2, Christina Kristensen 2, Annika Fredén 2, Kirsten Balle 1
Last edited by TheDane on Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:32 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 pm

TheDane wrote:KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-15 (14-12)

.........
Esbjerg: Marta Mangue 7 (3), Sølvi Hylleseth 4 (1), Siri Seglem 3 (2), Stina Madsen 3, Louise Simonsen 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Lotte Haandbæk 1, Annette Knudsen 1, Rikke Zachariassen 1
............

:?: :?: :?:

User avatar
Neo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:53 pm
Location: Ramnicu Valcea
Contact:

Postby Neo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:21 pm

haandballstroll wrote:
TheDane wrote:KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-15 (14-12)

.........
Esbjerg: Marta Mangue 7 (3), Sølvi Hylleseth 4 (1), Siri Seglem 3 (2), Stina Madsen 3, Louise Simonsen 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Lotte Haandbæk 1, Annette Knudsen 1, Rikke Zachariassen 1
............

:?: :?: :?:


30-25 , she edited the message :)
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

User avatar
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Postby TheDane » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Neo wrote:
haandballstroll wrote:
TheDane wrote:KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-15 (14-12)

.........
Esbjerg: Marta Mangue 7 (3), Sølvi Hylleseth 4 (1), Siri Seglem 3 (2), Stina Madsen 3, Louise Simonsen 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Lotte Haandbæk 1, Annette Knudsen 1, Rikke Zachariassen 1
............

:?: :?: :?:


30-25 , she edited the message :)

Yeah I (I'm not a she btw :-) ) edited the message at the sam time as haandballstroll was posting, there's a typo at www.sportenkort.dk
Actually according to another usually more reliable source dr.dk, it was 12-14 at halftime and not 14-12. Sportenkort.dk is often full of errors in the statistics.
So maybe it should actually say KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-25 (12-14)

User avatar
Neo
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1494
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:53 pm
Location: Ramnicu Valcea
Contact:

Postby Neo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:45 pm

TheDane wrote:
Neo wrote:
haandballstroll wrote:
TheDane wrote:KIF Vejen - Team Esbjerg 30-15 (14-12)

.........
Esbjerg: Marta Mangue 7 (3), Sølvi Hylleseth 4 (1), Siri Seglem 3 (2), Stina Madsen 3, Louise Simonsen 3, Trine Fjelde Olsen 2, Lotte Haandbæk 1, Annette Knudsen 1, Rikke Zachariassen 1
............

:?: :?: :?:


30-25 , she edited the message :)

Yeah I (I'm not a she btw :-) ) edited the message at the sam time as haandballstroll was posting,


but ur gender is :shock: :lol: ok

Farid, HE edited the msg :)
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests