The Danish League 07/08

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World

Which team will win the Danish Championship?

Viborg HK
59%
Ikast EH
21%
Slagelse DT
10%
Aalborg DH
7%
Randers HK
2%
GOG Svendborg TGI
1%
FCK
1%

Total votes: 170

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:47 pm

TheDane wrote:http://www.sportenkort.dk/nyhed/73767/h%e5ndbold/matchfakta%3a+toms+ligaen
GOG - Horsens HK 29-24 (14-12)

GOG: Pearl van der Wissel 6, Nikoline Nielsen 6, Anette Hovind Johansen 5, Marianne Rokne 4 (3), Tina Flognman 4, Malene Dalgaard 3, Maibritt Kviesgaard 1

Horsens: Christina Kørup Pedersen 4 (1), Ane Brustuen 4, Jane Wangsøe 4, Marie Staun 3 :shock: (3 goals by the keeper) , Monique Feijen 2, Katarina Dubajova 2, Christina Kristensen 2, Annika Fredén 2, Kirsten Balle 1

And while we are at it, Sportenkort.dk seems to have made yet another error, goalkeeper Marie Staun did not score 3 goals, it was Maura Visser who scored 3 goals according to this more official site: http://www.infosport.dk/cgi-bin/MMS.dhf ... 345&fb=DHF
When was the last time a keeper scored 3 goals in a match anyway?
But it's not thefirst time sportenkort.dk has listed a keeper a mutiple goalscorer by mistake.
Maybe we should just stop to quote results from Sportnkort.dk alltogether, there's almost always one or more errors in the statistics.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 am

timus wrote:Sorry for Bognár... she scored 4, am I right she's started to show something? Is there any news about her injury?

She is Ok, she had a very strong pain after Hammerseng made an elbowcheck on her, one of her bones get some hit, but no shoulder injury. She had to rest some days but she hoped she can play against FCK.
Last edited by Esik on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:40 pm

timus wrote:Sorry for Bognár... she scored 4, am I right she's started to show something? Is there any news about her injury?

You are exactly correct, after Allan has given her the chance, she don't score many goals but she does so many other good things, a very good playmaker a long with Laerke Moller, Aalborg should deffetly count onthose two in the future :!: :!: :!:

BTW
I only miss Pernille Larsen in deffence where she was good, she really suck in attack :!: Rikke I only wants back because we don't have that many back court players

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:

You are exactly correct, after Allan has given her the chance, she don't score many goals but she does so many other good things, a very good playmaker a long with Laerke Moller, Aalborg should deffetly count onthose two in the future :!: :!: :!:

BTW
I only miss Pernille Larsen in deffence where she was good, she really suck in attack :!: Rikke I only wants back because we don't have that many back court players

Yes, In the last two games she has been really good!! She has played as one of the two 2's in the 4-2-defence where she has "stolen" many balls so far, plys as AalborgDH-fan writes she has gotten a big chance in the attack :) She is really good!

I talked with her a couple of hours ago, and her shoulder is doing better, however she is not sure of participation in Copenhagen on saturday. :( The same goes for Kristina Bille... She was injured in the game in Ikast as well.. She was hit on the nose, and is being scanned tomorrow to see if it is broken :( Actually right noq she looks like a boxer after a big fight... She has a big blue bruise from the nose that foes out under one of the eyes... :? :?
My favourite Ana :)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:36 pm

SK Århus - Slagelse DT 39-18(21-4) What the hell?
Last edited by red and white on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:42 pm

red and white wrote:SK Århus - Slagelse DT 39-18(21-4) :shock:

Yup :D I was right.. Slagelse Dream Terminated

...i feel sorry for this team and for all those fans.. it's very sad what's happening :(
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Wow... And apparently Leganger, Savic and Turey played, Krogshede and Melgaard too... I guess they've given up on this season.

Pathetic to see the 3-time European champion struggle like this.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Joana wrote:Wow... And apparently Leganger, Savic and Turey played, Krogshede and Melgaard too... .

:shock: :shock: :shock: they should be very ashamed in this case of their selfs :!:

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm

SK Aarhus-Slagelse DT 39-18 (21-4)

SK Aarhus: Trine Larsen 8, Camilla Transel 6 (4), Trine Troelsen 5, Gitte Brøgger Led 4, Im Jeong Choi 4, Maria Toth 3, Barbara Spreiter 2, Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 2, Soon Young Huh 2, Karina Bjørn 1, Maaike Turnhout 1, Mette Lindberg 1.

Slagelse DT: Christina Krogshede 6 (3), Maja Savic 5, Mette Melgaard 3, Emiliya Turey 1, Melanie Smith Nielsen 1, Svetlana Ognjenovic 1, Louise Pedersen 1.

Udvisninger: SK Aarhus 1, Slagelse 5.

Tilskuere: 1.934.

Very embarrasing game of Slagelse Dumping Team :roll: :lol:

But Very nice of Århus I think...

jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Slagelse was playing like crap against Viborg in the Champions League last week, because their huge focus was the Toms Liga, and to come in the playoff. Maby so, but they are doing what they can to let FCK come in on the 3. place. It's so obvious that Anja would like to coach a Champions League team next season, but she won't do that, if FCK come in as number 4. But if they take the 3 place, and Viborg wins the CL....

After 19 games:
1. Viborg 35 p.
2. Ikast 30 p.
3. Slagelse 27 p. (20 games, and only 2 games left to help FCK get the 3. place)
4. FCK 26 p.

:roll: :lol:

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Jessen wrote:SK Aarhus-Slagelse DT 39-18 (21-4)

4 goal in the first half :shock: :shock: How the hell did they manage to pass the first group stage in the CL?

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:09 pm

All this situation is ridiculous......
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 am

jarmusch wrote:Slagelse was playing like crap against Viborg in the Champions League last week, because their huge focus was the Toms Liga, and to come in the playoff. Maby so, but they are doing what they can to let FCK come in on the 3. place. It's so obvious that Anja would like to coach a Champions League team next season, but she won't do that, if FCK come in as number 4. But if they take the 3 place, and Viborg wins the CL....

After 19 games:
1. Viborg 35 p.
2. Ikast 30 p.
3. Slagelse 27 p. (20 games, and only 2 games left to help FCK get the 3. place)
4. FCK 26 p.

Yes, it's SOOO clear that she wants to help FCK getting the best position as posible so she can play in Europe next year with FCK - I HAVE TO PUKE!!! :evil: where is the loyalty to Slagelse, and all the peoble beind, and what about all that sayings about that she wants to do well in Toms Ligaen instead of Champions League...??? :x

I have lost my sympathy for Anja and all the coming FCK players... SHAME ON YOU

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 am

Jessen wrote:
jarmusch wrote:Slagelse was playing like crap against Viborg in the Champions League last week, because their huge focus was the Toms Liga, and to come in the playoff. Maby so, but they are doing what they can to let FCK come in on the 3. place. It's so obvious that Anja would like to coach a Champions League team next season, but she won't do that, if FCK come in as number 4. But if they take the 3 place, and Viborg wins the CL....

After 19 games:
1. Viborg 35 p.
2. Ikast 30 p.
4. FCK 26 p.

Yes, it's SOOO clear that she wants to help FCK getting the best position as posible so she can play in Europe next year with FCK - I HAVE TO PUKE!!! :evil: where is the loyalty to Slagelse, and all the peoble beind, and what about all that sayings about that she wants to do well in Toms Ligaen instead of Champions League...??? :x

I agree,
If Viborg does not take CL this season third place for FCK will not mean CL next season, only EHF cup what thay have with fourt place as well.
MM

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 am

Jessen wrote:

For me the fact, that Anjas moral side is wish to be much better, was clear after what did she do with Serbian NT. Just gave some hopes to players, fans and then destruct all with own hands completely and mercyless just for the sake of showing herself. :)

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:25 pm

I think that Denmark will have 3 CL places next year, never mind if VHK won it... :?

I'll cross my fingers to see FCK next year in CL... 8:) :lol:

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:07 pm

kleber wrote:All this situation is ridiculous......

NO, Anja and Co. are ridiculous , DHF should o smth about it!
Like Jessen said, i wanna puke.. :x

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Bo$ko wrote:I think that Denmark will have 3 CL places next year, never mind if VHK won it... :?

Only if EHf will change the competition and have like male league
MM

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:40 pm

damjanac wrote:
Bo$ko wrote:I think that Denmark will have 3 CL places next year, never mind if VHK won it... :?

Only if EHf will change the competition and have like male league

And they for sure won't do that ?!!?

Btw, Anja will maybe be punished by EHF for not take the Ch.L serious..

Rasmus
Very Important Member

Postby Rasmus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:17 pm

Jessen wrote:SK Aarhus-Slagelse DT 39-18 (21-4)

SK Aarhus: Trine Larsen 8, Camilla Transel 6 (4), Trine Troelsen 5, Gitte Brøgger Led 4, Im Jeong Choi 4, Maria Toth 3, Barbara Spreiter 2, Iwona Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 2, Soon Young Huh 2, Karina Bjørn 1, Maaike Turnhout 1, Mette Lindberg 1.

Slagelse DT: Christina Krogshede 6 (3), Maja Savic 5, Mette Melgaard 3, Emiliya Turey 1, Melanie Smith Nielsen 1, Svetlana Ognjenovic 1, Louise Pedersen 1.

Udvisninger: SK Aarhus 1, Slagelse 5.

Tilskuere: 1.934.

Very embarrasing game of Slagelse Dumping Team :roll: :lol:

But Very nice of Århus I think...

This season... talents will shine:
Nikoline Nielsen, Lærke Møller, Lotte Grigel, Camilla Dalby, Susan Thorsgaard, Louise Lyksborg, Line Jørgensen, Mie Augustesen, Mia Møldrup, Maria Fisker, AK, Natascha Ohlendorff, Sabina Rasmussen

Rasmus
Very Important Member

Postby Rasmus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Jessen wrote:

After 19 games:
1. Viborg 35 p.
2. Ikast 30 p.
4. FCK 26 p.

Well... Anja have made Slagelse allmost ready for the playoffs... that's impressive with the squad Slagelse have had this season.

I think she has done far better than any other coach would do with that material.
This season... talents will shine:
Nikoline Nielsen, Lærke Møller, Lotte Grigel, Camilla Dalby, Susan Thorsgaard, Louise Lyksborg, Line Jørgensen, Mie Augustesen, Mia Møldrup, Maria Fisker, AK, Natascha Ohlendorff, Sabina Rasmussen

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Sorry, guys, will be in Denmark this year a playoff with the same system as in the last years?
If yes, do you think FCK could beat Ikast in the semis?

Finkelsten
Rookie

Ridiculous

Postby Finkelsten » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm

All this situation is ridiculous - also that EHF will punish SDT i think.

And every thought's about fixing the games in advanced for FCK later - forget it . At the moment SDT CANT play better than they do !!!!!! :oops:
They have a OFF- period at the moment.

And i say that cause I have good source's to lean on :lol: :lol: ( Living in Slagelse)

BoJ
Regular

Postby BoJ » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Germanicus wrote:Sorry, guys, will be in Denmark this year a playoff with the same system as in the last years?
If yes, do you think FCK could beat Ikast in the semis?

Yes. The four best-placed teams in the main round of the league meet in the semifinals (No. 1 against No. 4, and 2 against 3). But among the loosers of the semis, the third place goes to the team that had the highest ranking in the main round.

If Denmark gets two CL-places, the first goes to the winner of the finals (the Danish Champion), and the second (probably a CL-qualification place) goes to the winner of the main round. Only if VHK wins this years CL, and Denmark gets three places, is the runner-up of the finals relevant.

So, if VHK gets Danish Champions and Ikast gets silver, FCK will be No. 3 if they takes the third place after Viborg and Ikast in the main round and looses to Ikast in the semis. This will be a good results if Viborg wins CL this year.

If FCK wins the semi (and not the susequent final) they may take the third CL-place due to that, and Ikast still a CL-place becoming the best ranked team in the main round.

So concerning the CL-place, it does not matter much if Ikast or FCK wins the semi.

However, if FCK ends on the fourth place and Slagelse on the third place, FCKL will have to beat Viborg in the semis in order to have a chance for a CL-place. It is therefore of great importance for FCK to end the main round above Slagelse (and Kolding).
Regards,
BoJ

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:08 am

BoJ wrote:Yes. The four best-placed teams in the main round of the league...

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. I was aware of the playoff system but I didn't know that the second CL-place (which means probably the qualification round) doesn't go to the loser of the final but to the best ranked team of the main round.
Since FCK has practically no chance for the 2nd place of main round it means that they can only have chance for CL if either Viborg wins CL this year or they themselves win the playoff. I think none of them is really possible.

Return to “Female Handball”