Spanish Championship 2007/2008

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
el_espectador_neutro

Spanish Championship 2007/2008

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:34 am

COPA A.B.F 2007/2008

Competition between the four first classified.

01/09/2007:

Cementos La Union Ribarroja 25 -24 Itxako Navarra

Mar Sagunto 34 - 25 Orsan Elda Prestigio
Last edited by el_espectador_neutro on Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:37 am

02/09/2007:

SEMIFINAL:

Itxako Navarra 17 - 13 Orsan Elda Prestigio

FINAL:

Mar Sagunto 25 - 23 Cementos La Union Ribarroja

CHAMPION: Mar SAgunto

Best Player: Patricia Alonso (Cementos La Union Ribarroja)

Best Goalkeeper: Eli Lopez (Mar Sagunto)

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:53 pm

Sagunto is looking great this season. =D>

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Mar Sagunto has better trainer than Cementos La Union Ribarroja that is the question. :roll: :roll: :roll:

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:21 pm

el_espectador_neutro wrote:Mar Sagunto has better trainer than Cementos La Union Ribarroja that is the question. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well, that can always be discussed :roll: Mayo deffenetly have another way of coaching than, than everyone else I guess :roll: Personally I don't see her as a better coach, proberly the worst in my eyes. But we all have different ways of seeing the things.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 am

Does anyone have the top scorers from the final?
Which site has up to date info on Spanish women's handball? Any recommendations?
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:59 am

Sites Spanish women handball:

LO + BALONMANO:

http://balonmano.mforos.com/69844-liga-a-b-f/

BALONMANO FEMENINO:

http://www.balonmanofemenino.com/

PERSONAL PAGE PATRICIA ALONSO OF CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA:

http://www.palimpalem.com/2/balonmanofemenino/

PERSONAL PAGE OF MAR SAGUNTO:

http://cbmsagunto.morvedre.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=1&Itemid=27

SITE OS LEAGUE A.B.F, CALENDAR,GOALS,TEAMS.LINKS....

ABF

http://www.acbf.net/ [/url]

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:24 pm

Thanks for the links! ;)
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:16 pm

el_espectador_neutro wrote:Mar Sagunto has better trainer than Cementos La Union Ribarroja that is the question. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I agree, but there is one more important thing:
Ribarroja did really lousy job in transfers for this season.
Three the best defencive players left the club: Saric, Mangue and Pasztor.

And they bought 2 pivots and backs and neither one of them is really good in defence.
They need to completely rebuild defence line up and this will be a problem. So only hope for Ribarroja this season is in offence where they will totally depend on Patricia Alonso as their best player.

On the other side Sagunto pretty much has same defence line up like in the last seasons (except de Sousa). And they had pretty good defence (the best goal difference in the last season).
Also Sagunto did excelent job in transfers because Boklashchuk and Danilovic proved already that they are world class players and they fit in team perfectly.

So, my comparison for this season 2007/2008 is:
Best defence: Sagunto
Best offence: Sagunto
Best goalkeepers: Sagunto
Best coach: Elda

So, only thing that can prevent Sagunto from winning Championship title this season are injuries.

We will see in May was I right or not. ;)

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:

Well, that can always be discussed :roll: Mayo deffenetly have another way of coaching than, than everyone else I guess :roll: Personally I don't see her as a better coach, proberly the worst in my eyes. But we all have different ways of seeing the things.

Well, friend from Aalborg, it is not so simple as you put it.

Cristina is ex handball player with enormous experience in coaching, she has University degree and teaches handball in University.

On the other side Gregorio (coach of Ribarroja) never played handball, doesn't even have a coach licence. He is owner of the club and coach but he doesn't have knowledge, he only has experience.

BUT Cristina Mayo has a really bad temper which often influence on her work. Her biggest problem is that she can't control herself in some situations, imo she doen't want to. Also she is a bad person because she made to many evil moves in her life.

On the other side Gregorio is far better personality, he has very good relationship with nearly everybody in Spanish handball. He is simply clever guy who can control himself and who is capable to "see things".

So better handball expert is: Cristina Mayo
More inteligent, resourceful and better in strategic moves: Gregorio

Magnus Andersson
Extra Member

Postby Magnus Andersson » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:49 am

entrenador wrote:
On the other side Gregorio (coach of Ribarroja) never played handball,

I don't think that this is an important think (I don't like Gregorio as trainer, I speak in general). There are a lot of good trainers that never played handball, but this type of trainers have more difficults for can enter in the ligue...

Magnus Andersson
Extra Member

Postby Magnus Andersson » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:58 am

Best coach: Elda

I think that Ambros (Itxako) is the best trainer of the top teams. I think too that Diego Soto (Leon BM) has done an incredible work with his team since he arrived.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:58 pm

entrenador wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:

Well, friend from Aalborg, it is not so simple as you put it.

Cristina is ex handball player with enormous experience in coaching, she has University degree and teaches handball in University.

On the other side Gregorio (coach of Ribarroja) never played handball, doesn't even have a coach licence. He is owner of the club and coach but he doesn't have knowledge, he only has experience.

BUT Cristina Mayo has a really bad temper which often influence on her work. Her biggest problem is that she can't control herself in some situations, imo she doen't want to. Also she is a bad person because she made to many evil moves in her life.

On the other side Gregorio is far better personality, he has very good relationship with nearly everybody in Spanish handball. He is simply clever guy who can control himself and who is capable to "see things".

So better handball expert is: Cristina Mayo
More inteligent, resourceful and better in strategic moves: Gregorio

I agree, the thing I ment was about her temper, and her way of treating the players, not to rip up an old case, but I only have to say Budimir, Beck and the little thing wich happend in Kale. I would say she is a bit like Anja Andersen, both great coaches, but sometimes their brains shots of and they ruin a something for the hole team, and that is to bad because they are both great handball personalyties with bad tempers ;)

devor44
Regular

Postby devor44 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Today starts Spanish Championship:

08-09-2007 C.B. MAR ALICANTE -- ITXAKO NAVARRA
08-09-2007 ORSAN ELDA PRESTIGIO -- C.LE.BA - LEON BM.
08-09-2007 BM. RO´CASA -- ASTROC SAGUNTO
08-09-2007 VICAR GOYA JARQUIL -- CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA
08-09-2007 MARINA PARK -- AKABA BERA BERA
08-09-2007 ELCHE-MUSTANG -- FARHO-BM. GIJON
08-09-2007 BM. ROQUETAS -- PROMOCIONES PARAÍSO

This morning the first match:

VICAR GOYA JARQUIL- 24- CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA- 28

devor44
Regular

Postby devor44 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 am

Rest of scores:

C.B. MAR ALICANTE -- ITXAKO NAVARRA 19-27

MAR ALICANTE Olga, Tidara (1), Carmen (4), Gemma (5), Irina (2), Silvia (1), Gisel (2) -equipo inicial-. También jugaron Llanos, María Muñoz, Maria Luján (3), Zulema, María Núñez (1), Cristina Lujan, Laura.
ITXAKO NAVARRA Silvia, Pinedo (2), Conchi (4), Alejandra, Andrea (2), Cristina (2), Araujo (6) -equipo inicial-. También jugaron Ildiku, Neli (4), Alonso, Nayara (2), Faccinello (2), Lee (2), Negrín (1)

ORSAN ELDA PRESTIGIO -- C.LE.BA - LEON BM. 30-21

Orsán Elda: Aitziber y Cristina; Vanessa (2), Diana (3), Tania (1), Vivi (5), Verónica, Oana (7), Begoña (1), Bea, Silva (3), Martinenko (7) y Miki (1).

Balonmano León: Cristina y Tania; Fabiana (3), Anne, Verónica (1), Milene (5), Andrea (3), Alicia (2), Patricia (1), Sonia (4), Soraya (2) y Amaya.

BM. RO´CASA -- ASTROC SAGUNTO 27-29

ROCASA: Emina Krasnic, Alina Marin 5, Kristin Borseth 4, Janne Grimholt 2, Mariuta Lipan 2, Mirela Rogoz 1, Marte Mellingen (equipo inicial), Lourdes Guerra, Davinia López 7, Davinia Dumpiérrez 2, Loly Zurita 1, Alba Albaladejo 3, Haridian Rodriguez, Lorena Suárez.
SAGUNTO: Beck, Oncina, Danilovic 10, Barbosa 4, Aguilar 5, Villabo 3, Bolaschuck 2 (equipo inicial), López, Verónica Cuadrado 2, Ortuño, Fernández.

VICAR GOYA JARQUIL -- CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA 24-28

Vícar Goya Jarquil: Mar Sobrino, Alesia Kurchankova (1), Enma García, Mina Jelicic (6, 2 p.), Ángela Martín (1), Sara Castro (3) y Maya Popovic (3, 2 p.) -septeto inicial-. También actuaron Wendy Ajglova, Loreto Romera (1), Aiko Hayafune (8, 1 p.), Radostina Stefanova y Mar Hernández.
Cementos La Unión Ribarroja: Michaela Ciobanu, Rocío Guerola (4), Tania Medved (2), Elena Martí (5), Patricia Alonso (3), Anne Ejstmont (3 p.), y Cruz Asensi (5) -septeto inicial-. También actuaron Maru Sánchez, Anabella Forner, Goreti Castañeda y Maida Arslanagic (5).

MARINA PARK -- AKABA BERA BERA 28-27

Marina Park: Cruz Robles, Neghea, Elena Iván (3), Eriksson (1), Egaña (4), Savic (12), San José (5) -equipo inicial-, Dnana, Somoza, Sidorchuk (3), Ponce, Sedano, González y Vaskalic.
Akaba Bera Bera: Bouveret, Ziarsolo (2), Eider Rubio (3), Agirre, Esme López (6), Tati Garmendia (2), Sanromán (6) -equipo inicial-, Aisa, Petrinja (3), Valverde (1), Mínguez, Montse Puche (4) y Krnic.

ELCHE-MUSTANG -- FARHO-BM. GIJON 20-20

Elche: Adelina, Andersen (5), Michaela (2), Raquel (3), Tonje (1), Ana (1), Lucía (5). También jugaron: Cristina, Saray, Teresa (2), Aida (1), Ester y Marieke.
Farho: Ana, Viorica (6, 4 de penalti), Oksana (2, 1 p), Claudia, Andrea (2), Carol (4), Tini (1). También jugaron: Raquel, Vanesa (2), Pulido y Patricia.

BM. ROQUETAS -- PROMOCIONES PARAÍSO 24-21

Balonmano Puertodulce Roquetas: Oliveira, Gina (1), Ambros (2), Rodrigues (1), Bastero (3), Verónica De la Heras (1) y Ristovska (7) -septeto inicial-. También actuaron Ester, Voychtkosvska (1), Da Conceiçao (7, 5 p.) y Dobrzynska (1).
Promociones Paraíso Cantabria: Scholtz, De la Fuente (2), Fuster (), Cuña (3, 1 p.), Komatsu (3) y Montes (4, 2 p.) -septeto inicial-. También actuaron Elorza (2), Pastor (5, 2 p), Castro y Franco (1).

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Great job devor44

Since Spanish Championship started I think that it is in order to say some things about changes in teams for all our handball friends..

1 CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA
Spanish Champions lost some very important players such as:
back Martha Mangue, pivot Tihana Saric (now Tihana Ambros - she got married) and pivot Sofia Pasztor.
Those three were extremely important defence players for Ribarroja and they are now having big trouble in defencive lineup without them.

Important newcomers are goalkeeper Ciobanu (Bera Bera) and back Arslanagic (Croatia). I think these two can help, but also came two pivots Goretti (Alicante) and Forner (Itxako) and they are not on the highest level.

Trouble is that no one of newcomers is really good in defence and that will be problem for Ribarroja.

Keyplayer in this season will be: Patricia Alonso

2 BM SAGUNTO
Already took their first title.
In defence lineup they will only miss de Sousa who went to Romania (imo she is not much of a defence player). But they will miss much more left wing Eli Pinedo. Sagunto had solid defence last season and they will also have solid defence this season.

But in the offence they gained a lot. Newcomers Danilovic and Boklashchuk gave excellent performances and they are great reinforcements for Sagunto team. Also came Isable Ortuño but we are still waiting for her best performances.

Biggest problem for Sagunto is bad economic situation so it is big question how long can they pay the salaries for such a world clas players?

In short: great goalkeepers, great defence, great offence.
No wonder they have already won ABF Cup title.

Keyplayer this season: Alexandrina Barbosa

3 ELDA
Not much changes.
Mihaela Tivadar came from Romania but we will have to see how good she is...
The most important players stayed: Elejaga, Fraile, Box, Soit.
Eldas advantages are good coach, great defence and dangerous trio Fraile-Box-Soit in offence.

They did not start well this season, so impression is that they should have buy more quality players.

Keyfigure for sure: Susi Fraile

4 ITXAKO
At this moment club with the biggest money on their disposal - they have more then 1.300.000 euro for this season and that is for Spanish league A LOT :shock:

The most important newcomer for them is Eli Pinedo (left wing from Sagunto). Also came Silvia Araujo and Deonise Fachinello - the best players of Leon in last season.

Itxako had the best defence in last season, but they have a psycological problem when they play against Ribarroja and Sagunto.
IMO they need more class players to attack the title.

5 AKABA BERA BERA
Lost great goalkeeper Ciobanu who left to Ribarroja.
But came new-old coach from Sagunto Reyes Carrere, Montse Puche from Sagunto and Yolanda Sanroman from Itxako.

Team with great fighting spirit.
They won Spanish Cup last season, so they are not a joke any more.
They will for sure at least continue making trouble to the "big ones".

Keyfigure: Reyes Carrere, coach

6. C.LE.BA - LEON BM.
Soraya Garcia came back from Elda, but they lost Silvia Araujo and Deonise Fachinello. IMO big blow for them.

7 BM. PUERTODULCE ROQUETAS
Very ambitious.
They want to enter European competitions (5th place)
Great reinforcement for them in defence as well as in offence is pivot Tihana Ambros (Saric) who came from Ribarroja.
Keyplayer: Tihana Ambros

8 BM. RO´CASA
They bought many new players, but nobody really good, anyway they are very ambitious and its always hard to play on their ground.

9 C.B. MAR ALICANTE
They bought many players and the greatest reinforcement is Olga Sanko, goalkeeper from Hypo.

Keyfigure: Gemma Lujan

10 VICAR GOYA ALMERIA JARQUIL
Aiko Hayafune, Japanese center back, showed great performances and she is great reinforcement for Vicar. Also came Miroslava Jelicic, Serbian back from Last season they had many injuries so they expect better result this season.
Keyfigure: Miguel Angel Florido, coach

11 FARHO-BM. GIJON
Keyplayer: Oxana Sakada (Ukrainian international, played for lada, Hypo, Astroc Sagunto...)

12 MARINA PARK
Haven't watched them yet.
Tottaly new team this season, they beat Bera Bera in first leg, so maybe they bought some good players.

13 PROMOCIONES PARAÍSO
Newcomers in best Spanish handball league.
They will be more then happy to stay in the league next season.
Keyfigure: Sofia Pasztor (came from Ribarroja)

14 ELCHE MUSTANG
They returned to ABF league. Will fight to stay here.
Keyfigure: Susan Andersen (Danish left back came from Vicar Goya)

carrera
Extra Member

Postby carrera » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:05 pm

thanx for the info!
bad girls kick ass!!!

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:18 am

¡¡¡¡¡¡ Great info entrenador ¡¡¡¡

But I think that the championship goes to be between Sagunto and Ribarroja.

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 pm

el_espectador_neutro wrote:¡¡¡¡¡¡ Great info entrenador ¡¡¡¡

But I think that the championship goes to be between Sagunto and Ribarroja.

Thanx, I agree completely.
But my prediction is that Sagunto will be the best team of this season.
So, my vote for Spanish Champion this season goes to Sagunto.

entrenador

Spanish Championship ABF 2007/2008 predictions

Postby entrenador » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:30 pm

These are my predictions for Final Classification of Spanish Championship ABF 2007/2008:
Many of you will be surprised, but thats the way I see it. All other opinions are more then welcomed!

1 BM. SAGUNTO
2 CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA
3 S.D. ITXAKO NAVARRA
4 ORSAN ELDA PRESTIGIO
5 BM. PUERTODULCE ROQUETAS
6 AKABA BERA BERA
7 C.B. MAR DE ALICANTE
8 VICAR GOYA ALMERIA JARQUIL
9 BM. RO´CASA
10 LEON BM. (C.LE.B.A.)
11 PROMOCIONES PARAISO
12 MARINA PARK
13 FARHO-BM. GIJON
14 ELCHE MUSTANG

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:33 pm

I forgot to put Elda in the poll, can administrator add Elda in poll question?

Thanx

carrera
Extra Member

Postby carrera » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm

nice, bu there is already a thread about spanish championship...? or not?
bad girls kick ass!!!

entrenador

Postby entrenador » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:47 pm

carrera wrote:nice, bu there is already a thread about spanish championship...? or not?

yup, but this is a thread with a poll and predictions only
;)

maybe we should unit them?
(question for admin)

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:12 am

My prediction predictions for Final Classification of Spanish Championship ABF 2007/2008:

1 BM. SAGUNTO or CEMENTOS LA UNION RIBARROJA :?: :?:
3 ORSAN ELDA PRESTIGIO
4 S.D. ITXAKO NAVARRA
5 AKABA BERA BERA
6 C.B. MAR DE ALICANTE
7 VICAR GOYA ALMERIA JARQUIL
8 BM. PUERTODULCE ROQUETAS
9 BM. RO´CASA
10 LEON BM. (C.LE.B.A.)
11 PROMOCIONES PARAISO
12 MARINA PARK
13 ELCHE MUSTANG
14 FARHO-BM. GIJON

carrera
Extra Member

Postby carrera » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:30 am

entrenador, can you give us news about results in you championship? croatians are very interested in playing of ribarroja, as you supose. ..
bad girls kick ass!!!

Return to “Female Handball”