CL 2007/2008 - Qualification

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
entrenador
Super Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: Spain

Postby entrenador » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:34 pm

Holmager wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Holmager wrote:Does anyone know how the match between Aalborg DH and IK Sävehof is going???


Yes anyone :?: :?: :?: PLEASE :!:


Aalborg DH is - just like Sagunto - out of CHL after they lost with 32-26 against Swedish IF Sävehof!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:


Aalborg still has good chances to qualify if they play great match against Zaporozhye, but Sagunto is in much worse situation, they have to beat Lada. :cry:



User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 pm

entrenador wrote:
Holmager wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Holmager wrote:Does anyone know how the match between Aalborg DH and IK Sävehof is going???


Yes anyone :?: :?: :?: PLEASE :!:


Aalborg DH is - just like Sagunto - out of CHL after they lost with 32-26 against Swedish IF Sävehof!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:


Aalborg still has good chances to qualify if they play great match against Zaporozhye, but Sagunto is in much worse situation, they have to beat Lada. :cry:


Yea.. That's right! ADH has to win as big as possible against Zaporozhye, but ADH also need Zaporozhye to win the game tonight against AC Ormi Patras, while it would be an ideal situation if Såavehof lost against Patras tomorrow... We are praying here in Aalborg!! :| :| But how did Sagunto lose?? It's unbelieveable that it isn't the best teams that play in the CL.. Please dont get this the wrong way but a team like 1. Nürnberg does not belong in CHL if teams like ADH, Ikast, and Sagunto play EHF Cup...!! Again, this is not anything bad about the German team, but a criticism against the EHF...

User avatar
entrenador
Super Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: Spain

Postby entrenador » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:03 pm

I am a patriot but if Sagunto loose from Lublin and if Aalborg loose from Savehof I sincerely doubt that they deserve to play in CL more then Nurnberg. :?

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:39 pm

entrenador wrote:I am a patriot but if Sagunto loose from Lublin and if Aalborg loose from Savehof I sincerely doubt that they deserve to play in CL more then Nurnberg. :?


I guess you're right Entrenador.. :| I think I just had to try and make it seem less unfair that we are not qualified but Aalborg - and Sagunto for that matter - can't blame anyone but themselves for their defeats.. :cry: ;)

Kelon
Super Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:47 pm
Location: Lublin

Postby Kelon » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:12 pm

I have to write that our second goalkeeper - Pierzchala saved 3 penalties in a row ,maybe this was the point :)
Barbaros - is Spanish ? I have to say that i havent seen from long time such dynamic and quick second line player. Im very very impressed
SPR SAFO – BALONMANO SAGUNTO 27-26 (15-17)

SPR: CHEMICZ, PIERZCHAŁA – MALCZEWSKA 10, Włodek 2, Damięcka 6, Rola, Majerek 5, Marzec, Łabul, Duran 2, Tyda 1, Skrzyniarz 1
Trener: Jan PACKA

BALONMANO: Lopez, Beck – BARBOSA 10, Boklaschuk 1, Morena 1, Villabo 3, Morales 3, Diaz 2, Danilovic 3, Benzal 2, Cuadrado 1.
Trener: Cristina MAYO

refferees: Paul i Csaba Kekes ( Węgry).
penalties: SPR- 8 minut, BALONMANO 2 minuty


What happens with teams from 2-4 places in the groups ? Do they go to the EHF Cup ? All of them or only second team ?
Mks Montex 4 ever !!

User avatar
AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 2:58 pm
Location: Aalborg
Contact:

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Kelon wrote:What happens with teams from 2-4 places in the groups ? Do they go to the EHF Cup ? All of them or only second team ?


They all go to the 2. round in the EHF cup, if I remember right.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 21 times

Postby jensm » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:35 pm

OMG Aalborg.. :shock:

User avatar
Deuce
Super Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:46 am
Location: Zagreb

Postby Deuce » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:03 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Kelon wrote:What happens with teams from 2-4 places in the groups ? Do they go to the EHF Cup ? All of them or only second team ?


They all go to the 2. round in the EHF cup, if I remember right.

You're remember right:

2.8.2.2 The first ranked team of each group of the qualification round 2 qualifies for the group matches.
The teams ranked 2 to 4 of the qualification round 2 are entitled to participate in the EHF Cup round 3 (played according to the EC regulations).

excerpt from http://home.eurohandball.com/ehf_files/ ... en0708.pdf

User avatar
Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Podgorica - MONTENEGRO
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:49 am

entrenador wrote:I am a patriot but if Sagunto loose from Lublin and if Aalborg loose from Savehof I sincerely doubt that they deserve to play in CL more then Nurnberg. :?


:!: :!: :!:

Completely agreed with U !

swbet
Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Postby swbet » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:41 am

Holmager wrote:Does anyone know the result of the game between AC Ormi Patras and HC Motor Zaporozhye :?: :?:



AC Ormi-Loux Patras : HC "Motor" Zaporozhye
22 - 30 FT

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 am

swbet wrote:
Holmager wrote:Does anyone know the result of the game between AC Ormi Patras and HC Motor Zaporozhye :?: :?:



AC Ormi-Loux Patras : HC "Motor" Zaporozhye
22 - 30 FT


Thanks Swbet! Do you have any facts about the game?? Goal scorers, halftime score??

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Postby doomark » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:02 am

Holmager wrote: It's unbelieveable that it isn't the best teams that play in the CL.. Please dont get this the wrong way but a team like 1. Nürnberg does not belong in CHL if teams like ADH, Ikast, and Sagunto play EHF Cup...!! Again, this is not anything bad about the German team, but a criticism against the EHF...


Please do not cry. :!: With three wins in the qualification tournament your team would play the Champions League. They have to blame themselves when they can't make it through. Get Dalmose back and you'll have a successful season. ;)

As a side note: I think it's quite possible that today's Nürnberg would beat today's Aalborg...

User avatar
Holmager
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Aalborg

Postby Holmager » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 am

doomark wrote:
Holmager wrote: It's unbelieveable that it isn't the best teams that play in the CL.. Please dont get this the wrong way but a team like 1. Nürnberg does not belong in CHL if teams like ADH, Ikast, and Sagunto play EHF Cup...!! Again, this is not anything bad about the German team, but a criticism against the EHF...


Please do not cry. :!: With three wins in the qualification tournament your team would play the Champions League. They have to blame themselves when they can't make it through. Get Dalmose back and you'll have a successful season. ;)

As a side note: I think it's quite possible that today's Nürnberg would beat today's Aalborg...


I'm afraid you're right ;) On everything! Even the Dalmose part... He may be an S.O.B. but noone can say that he isn't a good coach!!

User avatar
Jessen
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1283
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Postby Jessen » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:20 pm

Holmager wrote:
makiavelli wrote:
doomark wrote:
Neo wrote:i belive u .. in the champions trophy final she did a very good game.. we're happy that we have a player like she in the team :)


You really think so? I think she is a total disappointment. I'm watching her since she returned, but no continuous outstanding games so far for her, just mediocre or very bad ones and very little playing time... (= the others on her position are far better!!)


You're right about that doomark...she was very disappointing last season but she seems to do better this season. I hope she can return to her level before the injury


Honestly, she was not that good in Aalborg either! She's not stabil enough and she has never been! Well, maybe when she played in Ikast, but definitely not in Aalborg!! However, when she has one of her good days where everything goes well she is GREAT!!! ;)


Lecusano (Paunica) was exelent when she played in Ikast!!! :)

zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Europe

Postby zik013 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:22 pm

ehf writes that DR1 will show ADH - Motor, is that true ??

User avatar
red and white
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1881
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:05 pm
Location: Århus, Denmark
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Postby red and white » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:27 pm

zik013 wrote:ehf writes that DR1 will show ADH - Motor, is that true ??


Yep.

At 15.45

zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Europe

Postby zik013 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 pm

red and white wrote:
zik013 wrote:ehf writes that DR1 will show ADH - Motor, is that true ??


Yep.

At 15.45


super, will watch Portnoj first time for Motor :)

User avatar
Drochlar
Super Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:12 pm

Postby Drochlar » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:57 pm

Deuce wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
Kelon wrote:What happens with teams from 2-4 places in the groups ? Do they go to the EHF Cup ? All of them or only second team ?


They all go to the 2. round in the EHF cup, if I remember right.

You're remember right:

2.8.2.2 The first ranked team of each group of the qualification round 2 qualifies for the group matches.
The teams ranked 2 to 4 of the qualification round 2 are entitled to participate in the EHF Cup round 3 (played according to the EC regulations).

excerpt from http://home.eurohandball.com/ehf_files/ ... en0708.pdf


I think you meant to say the 3. round.

User avatar
Drochlar
Super Member
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:12 pm

Postby Drochlar » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:59 pm

doomark wrote:
Holmager wrote: It's unbelieveable that it isn't the best teams that play in the CL.. Please dont get this the wrong way but a team like 1. Nürnberg does not belong in CHL if teams like ADH, Ikast, and Sagunto play EHF Cup...!! Again, this is not anything bad about the German team, but a criticism against the EHF...


Please do not cry. :!: With three wins in the qualification tournament your team would play the Champions League. They have to blame themselves when they can't make it through. Get Dalmose back and you'll have a successful season. ;)

As a side note: I think it's quite possible that today's Nürnberg would beat today's Aalborg...


I totally agree, especially regarding Dalmose. Nürnberg would beat ADH for sure.

User avatar
Russia-Fan
Extra Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Russia-Fan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:17 pm

lada-sagunto

sagunto with lopez in the goal, barbosa, onchina, benzal, aguliar, cuadrado and morales

lada with sidorova, bliznova, postnova, kurbanova, kolokoltseva, gruzdeva, cernoivanenko

1:0 postnova
1:1 cuadrado
2:1 7m muravyeva
3:1 postnova
4:1 bliznova
4:2 7m danilovic
5:2 postnova
2 min postnova (8.)
2 min kolokoltseva, 7m danilovic-sidorova, 2. try onchina, again sidorova
so lada 2 min 4:6
great sidorova, again against onchina
5:3 barbosa, fastbreak
lada six again
only one goal
defense of sagunto no aggrssive, they play 3:2:1
6:3 postnova and ball again. barbosa injured at the moment...
right ankle, bit she is walking again and playing
7:3 mochalina (14.)
postnova great shot, but wood
8:3 davydenko, sidorova has nearly every ball
offence foul pivot sagunto
9:3 postnova, 1:1, great
9:4 aguliar
10:4 davydenko
now beck in sagunto-goal (19.)
10:5 aguliar
Last edited by Russia-Fan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!

larzzon
Rookie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:11 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby larzzon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:25 pm

Anyone that knows the score in Oltchim - Byåsen?

Timmy
Extra Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Timmy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:26 pm

larzzon wrote:Anyone that knows the score in Oltchim - Byåsen?


Oltchim is up 15-12 at HT
Ålborg is up 13-8 at HT
Timmy

User avatar
Russia-Fan
Extra Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Russia-Fan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:39 pm

10:4 davydenko
now beck in sagunto-goal (19.)
10:5 aguliar
11:5 davydenko
sagunto so slowly
they always try with pivot and now: ortuno! i can´t believe it!! (20.)
12:5 vínogradova fastbreak
sagunto so bad in offense...and mascha sidorova so great
12:6 onchina fastbreak
offence foul lada
7m sagunto benzal, sidorova again!!!
13:6 mochalina
beck first save against davydenko
2 min kurbanova, 7m barbosa and mascha again, i can´t believe this
14:6 muravyeva (25.)
14:7 morales
15:7 vinogradova
16:7 7m lada muravyeva
17:7 vinogradova fastbreak (29.)
7m sagunto...who will try??? danilovic again......mascha again
18:7 great goal bliznova
ht
Last edited by Russia-Fan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!

User avatar
Horia
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: ROMANIA/SALA GIULESTI
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Postby Horia » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:49 pm

Oltchim - Byasen 28:18 min 56. Oltchim in CL :D :D :D


30:22 FT.
Last edited by Horia on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Russia-Fan
Extra Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Russia-Fan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:51 pm

i don´t know what sagunto is doing there today...lada is concentrated, and sidorova ist great, but what sagunto shows is horrible...no system, no fight, no concept, no interest in playing cl??????
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests