CL 2007/2008 - Qualification

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner

CL 2007/2008 - Qualification

Postby zik013 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:15 pm

Champions league starts today with the first qualifying tournaments.

What are your thoughts on the 4 qualified teams from this round will be.

Very strong group with dutch, swedish, turkish and serbian champions.

Ozel should play today for Piyango.. as she is in the list already, how is the strength of Knjaz Milos, heard they are in financial trouble ??

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Re: CL 2007/2008

Postby Joana » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:05 pm

zik013 wrote: how is the strength of Knjaz Milos, heard they are in financial trouble ??

They changed the coach and lost a bunch of players this summer, basically the entire A squad that won the title is gone. They didn't have almost any reinforcements and now they have a team that pretty much consists of U20 players, with just a few older and more experienced ones. Honestly, I'll be shocked if they go through.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:07 pm

First game today

BNTU-Belaz Minsk Reg. 27 : 20 SPES Kefalovrisos
MM

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:01 pm

It seams Ozel will not play CL this season

Milli Piyango SK (Turk) IK Sävehof (Zweden) 32 33
MM

zik013

Postby zik013 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:54 pm

damjanac wrote:It seams Ozel will not play CL this season

i dont understand Dutch, but looks like Ozel has played

De eerste wedstrijd om de Champions League, georganiseerd door Van der Voort Quintus in Kwintsheul, tussen Milli Plyango SK uit Turkije en IK Savehof uit Zweden is na een spannende slotfase geeindigd in een krappe 32-33 overwinning voor IK Savehof. In een gelijkopgaande strijd hebben de Turkse dames de gehele wedstrijd een kleine voorsprong gehad, mede door uitstekend keeperswerk van Oznur Muge Ozkoktem. Na een ruststand van 16-15 in het voordeel van de Turkse dames, bleven beide ploegen in een hoog tempo de aanval opzoeken. Bij de Turkse dames waren vooral Yeliz Ozel en Senay Ozel de grote uitblinkers en aan Zweedse kant was Johanna Ahlm de grote uitblinkster. In de laatste vier minuten kwamen de Zweedse dames eindelijk op gelijke hoogte, waarna beide ploegen voluit probeerde de winst naar zich toe te trekken, echter 13 seconden voor tijd scoorde de Zweedse Teresa Utkovic via een strafworp de winnende treffer. Topscoorder in deze boeiende wedstrijd werd, met 12 doelpunten, de Zweedse Johanna Ahlm.

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:15 pm

zik013 wrote:

Yep, it says that Ozel was the best on the turks side

zik013

Postby zik013 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:31 pm

Knjaz Milos beats Dutch champions 21-18

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:39 am

Tournament-Host Sassari lost against Stjarnan with 24:33 (12:19)

Edilcinque-Ramac: Gliszczynska, Sias, Chernova 7, Onnis 3, Scanu, Contini 3, Falchi, Morreale, Colombo, Manzini, Selmanovic 5, Giannoccaro 1, Miladinovic 2, Pastor 3. All. Palazov.

UMF Styarnan: Asmundardottir, Petrache 4, Hardadottir, Bragadottir 7, Engl 2, Agnarsdottir 2, Stanciu, Jonsdottir, Gunnarsdottir P. 4, Gunnarsdottir A., Kjarnested 7, Sigurdadottir 7, Ragnarsdottir Atladottir. All. Hermansson.

Arbitri: Hansen- Pettersen (Norvegia). Delegato EHF: Schlick (Austria).

http://www.handballcorner.it/2007/09/
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Baltazar
Extra Member

Postby Baltazar » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:08 pm

makiavelli wrote:
zik013 wrote:

Yep, it says that Ozel was the best on the turks side

Ozel, i must be honest ... i wish u all the worst

alexo
Rookie

Postby alexo » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:09 pm

Of course not! Where will she get with her career with a team like Milli Pyango??? CL??? Don`t make me laugh please! Turkish leaugue only

Baltazar wrote:Ozel, i must be honest ... i wish u all the worst

ME TOO! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Deuce wrote:Milli Piyango - Knjaz Miloš 36:28

http://www.vandervoortquintus.nl/champi ... 40714f9a35

Okay, this is a big surprise to me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:13 pm

IK Sävehof - Van der Voort Quintus 25 - 23

Sävehof has really surprised me!! If they can win their last game against Knjaz Milos they're on to the 2. qualification round against 'Motor' Zaporozhye, Patras and Aalborg DH...

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Holmager wrote:IK Sävehof - Van der Voort Quintus 25 - 23

Sävehof has really surprised me!! If they can win their last game against Knjaz Milos they're on to the 2. qualification round against 'Motor' Zaporozhye, Patras and Aalborg DH...

And here they hopefully can make an upset, against one of the 2 favourits, you knever know ;) We could shure need a helping hand :roll:

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Savehof - Knjaz Miloš 34:22, easy win.

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:

And here they hopefully can make an upset, against one of the 2 favourits, you knever know ;) We could shure need a helping hand :roll:

So awesome!! Now we get to meet another Scandinavian team...! Very good for Swedish handball!! I sure hope they can take a point or two from Motor as well... Because Aalborg don't seem to well going right now.. At least not when they played in Frederikshavn... :? :?
Can anyone tell me how Zaporozhye is doing at the moment?? Have they played any games recently??

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:54 pm

Holmager wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:

So awesome!! Now we get to meet another Scandinavian team...! Very good for Swedish handball!! I sure hope they can take a point or two from Motor as well... Because Aalborg don't seem to well going right now.. At least not when they played in Frederikshavn... :? :?
Can anyone tell me how Zaporozhye is doing at the moment?? Have they played any games recently??

What we need is a defence :!: I really thought we would have a good defence this year, because we have great defence players like Brødsgaard, Deriuogina, Pernille Larsen + players like Rikke Nielsen, Lærke Møller and Matilda Boson are also great in defence, but in some way they can't play good together, but I know some of them are new, and they have to learn each others way of playing, so I hope and belive it will get better.

Drochlar

Postby Drochlar » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:35 am

alexo wrote:

Of course not! Where will she get with her career with a team like Milli Pyango??? CL??? Don`t make me laugh please! Turkish leaugue only

Funny how things change. A couple of years ago a lot of Macedonians praised her as the second comming and thought she was better than players like Popovic, and now... :lol:

Btw, why did she leave? I mean did she not have a signed contract and why did she want to go back and play in Turkey anyway?

Fiki
Regular

Postby Fiki » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:32 am

Drochlar wrote:
alexo wrote:

Funny how things change. A couple of years ago a lot of Macedonians praised her as the second comming and thought she was better than players like Popovic, and now... :lol:

Btw, why did she leave? I mean did she not have a signed contract and why did she want to go back and play in Turkey anyway?

Her contract with Kometal is until 2008 which means that she is obligated to play one more year from her contract, but all the sudden after the end of this past Handball season she urged to go back home for some time because of homesickness and after some time she started to train with her former Turkish club for wich Kometal was not informed.
Than she wanted to cancel the contract with Kometal so that she can continue to train and play in Turkey but was rejected from EHF and was told to either go back in Kometal or she will be suspended for one year untill her contract finishes and will not be allowed to play with any club.
What i am furious is that on her second attempt with EHF she was allowed to cancel the contract and in the same time to become free player and play for any team she wants. I am not sure if EHF has ever done this before but that is the story with Kometal's former star Yeliz Ozel.

koco
Regular

Postby koco » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Yes,EHF did something very strange,or should I say it was not EHF but some Norwegian lady who has broke the contract by herself,without the knowledge,agreement and signature of the other members of the board for apeals.The second,maybe more strange thing is that she has registrated Ozel for the Turkish team immediately the same day-wich is totaly against the procedure and the rules for makeing transfers(there must be paper and money transfer between the two federations,and at least 30 days legal procedure). :-k :roll:
Everything was done in a total unlegal way.
So there comes the big question,why this Norwegian lady,who is working in EHF only 3 monts only as an advisor ,has done this?!Who gave her such a big right? Is it all about money? Is there a Norwegean interest to make Kometal weeker before the matches with Larvik?They don`t have a winning team anymore,with or without Ozel,don`t worry...they have just lost a lot of money with this.
So Kometal had allready bring charges against EHF ,Turkish federation and Yeliz Ozel in the internatoinal court in Strasbourg,and we will see what will happen.

Drochlar

Postby Drochlar » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 pm

Well, the EHF is incompetent nothing new there. This reminds me how Palinger all of a sudden got out of her contract so she could play for Krim. I guess, only one thing really counts to the EHF and that is money. :roll:

One thing is sure it is not handball they prioritize the highest.

zik013

Postby zik013 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:13 am

any result of Aalborg DH - Patras please ?

also, whats the situation with Ozel.. will she play for Piyango today ??

zik013

Postby zik013 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Aalborg DH 35-25 Patras
Byasen 33-15 BNTU
Motor 26-23 Savehof

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm

zik013 wrote:Aalborg DH 35-25 Patras

Finally some goals :D :D :D

Tanja Logvin 8 :D Nora Mørk 7 :shock: :D :shock: Ibi Mehlmann 4, Kristina Bille 4, Barbara Bognár 3, Rikke Nielsen 3, Karen Brødsgaard 2, Louise Mortensen 2, Lærke Mæller 1, Natasja Deriougina 1.

Nora Mørk, only 16 years old :shock: =D> 7 goals on 8 atempts, very well done :D

Other than her Logvin, Mehlmann, Bognár and Bille where where good :D

And Vojcic player of the match (once again 8:) ) a lot of saves including 3 penalties.
Last edited by AalborgDH-fan on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Russia-Fan
Extra Member

Postby Russia-Fan » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:07 pm

is anyone interested in lada-lublin?
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!

Return to “Female Handball”