CL 2007/2008 - round 1

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Scarf
Extra Member

Postby Scarf » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Rasmus wrote:
red and white wrote:Anyway, the win for Oltchim was okay. Viborg had the chance to go ahead on two occasions when first Skov and then Aaen missed 100% chances in fastbreak.

I think Jurack also had an opportunity in the closing stage to bring Viborg ahead. But who cares now ;)

red and white wrote:Galca scored 10 goals on 10 attempts, got about 5 penalties for Oltchim and sent a Viborg player out for 2 min. about 3-4 times. She was the difference for sure! WAUW, better than Bodnieva?..

Yeah, she is amazing. Let's hope she can continue on this level for the whole season.

red and white wrote:.... And didn´t give enough free-throughs especially the last one to Popovic.. But I´m just babbling on here.

I will be babbling with you on that one :silent:

red and white wrote:Congrats Oltchim - you have a great team that can go all they way.

Yeah... with that great atmosphere in the homearena :arrow: they will be able to beat Hypo too =D>

Galca is playing like this for 2 seasons... Last year she was the golgeter of the Romanian League. She also was one of the best player in the CWC.. Too bad that Ardean-Elisei didn't play.. We miss her very much; hope she will be fully fit for the WC in France.

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:39 pm

:D Go Oltchim. :cheers: Great win! I am biased because for Slagelse to be in CL next year Viborg needs to win. But on the other hand I dislike Viborg so what the heck.... I cheer for Oltchim :) Viborg is a drag...
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:45 pm

Bravo for Romanians ... But I cheered for Viborg ;)

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:14 pm

red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Olchim Valcea \:D/

That´s nice. Go Aalborg - oh I forgot. The only way they are going is down :!:

May I ask what you meen by this :?:

Because I can't really see why you have to say something like this :?: specially not in here :!:

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:18 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Olchim Valcea \:D/

That´s nice. Go Aalborg - oh I forgot. The only way they are going is down :!:

That is a stupid thing to say.... NO reason to get hostile here.... :!:

Btw I must say. Galca is fantastic, along with Bodnieva indisputedly the best pivots in the world. This years CL looks like a battle between Hypo, Viborg and Oltcim. With a Russian team or two as outsiders.

Where did this Meiroso come from? She is an agile and skilled back, but she is not that young. A little late for a break through for a girl with her talent. What is her story, can anyone say ?
Last edited by Mads W on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:23 pm

It´s good for Veszprém that Zovko left the club :lol: but bad for Koprivnica as he´s coaching the team :roll:

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:26 pm

mester wrote:It´s good for Veszprém that Zovko left the club :lol: but bad for Koprivnica as he´s coaching the team :roll:

I don't agree. Zovko is a great coach. That's the best thing that could have happened to Podravka.
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:27 pm

Rasmus wrote:The Viborg goalkeepers had a poor day too.
:

What a crazy player Maier is...4 consecutive penalties over Lunde, that was humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Sorry but it seems after first half that his spanish opposite giving him a lecture in tactics :shock: :lol:

Yes, I agree Zovko was a good coach but maybe now he´s not at his best...

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:32 pm

mester wrote:It´s good for Veszprém that Zovko left the club :lol: but bad for Koprivnica as he´s coaching the team :roll:
:shock:
you are kidding right?
Zovko is the one who brought the champions league crown to Veszprem..
plus he won 6 out of 7 national championships and four national cup titles with them..
he is probably their most succesfull coach ever.. I'm guessing 'cause I don't know that for sure..
I wish we could have him back in Zagreb where he belongs..
Last edited by Picek on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
©Picek. All rights reserved

makiavelli
Extra Member

Postby makiavelli » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:32 pm

Mads W wrote:
Where did this Meiroso come from? She is an agile and skilled back, but she is not that young. A little late for a break through for a girl with her talent. What is her story, can anyone say ?

She is way better than what she showed in this game, but she's a little out of form for the moment...She played her debut for the NT in the Qual for EC 2006 and since then she improved a lot. Actually she is very young, just 21, as far as I know... 8:)
Last edited by makiavelli on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:33 pm

makiavelli wrote:
Rasmus wrote:The Viborg goalkeepers had a poor day too.
:

What a crazy player Maier is...4 consecutive penalties over Lunde, that was humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katrine has never been great with the lops but usually she walk's back and stand on the goal line when it it happens 2 in a row

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:36 pm

red and white wrote:Congrats Oltchim - you have a great team that can go all they way.

Rasmus wrote:Yeah... with that great atmosphere in the homearena :arrow: they will be able to beat Hypo too =D>

Hypo? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
They will be smashed with at least 10 goals away and 8 goals on home-court from such a Top-Team!

Oltchim teached Viborg a lesson, a team that is for the most of handball experts the high favourite for this seasons title!

Thumbs up for the only "DREAM TEAM"! I think this year they will win all games including the semi and final!

A really worthy successor for the allmighty and successfulst team in history with 13 titles: SPARTAK KIEW!
Last edited by Gemini on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:42 pm

Picek, yes he won some titles in Hungary but last year he lost a league title against Szeged...And some years ago Veszprém have maybe the best squad in Europe but they´re still without CL title...He lost final against worser Magdeburg...next year collapse in Portland...

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:45 pm

mester wrote:Picek, yes he won some titles in Hungary but last year he lost a league title against Szeged...And some years ago Veszprém have maybe the best squad in Europe but they´re still without CL title...He lost final against worser Magdeburg...next year collapse in Portland...
to my knowledge Veszprem always had great teams but they never had the strongest team in Europe..
strongest on paper..
and as for their lost title..
they will probably lose it this year as well..

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Hmm maybe in 2001/2002 they´ve the best but you know the result...and many times not the best team is winning the title look at Montpellier succes in 20002/2003 it was maybe the biggest suprise...

Yes, Veszprém probably lose it this year but if you compare their last year squad against their opponent with injured players you must see it that it was his fault too...

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:01 pm

mester wrote:Hmm maybe in 2001/2002 they´ve the best but you know the result...and many times not the best team is winning the title look at Montpellier succes in 20002/2003 it was maybe the biggest suprise...

Yes, Veszprém probably lose it this year but if you compare their last year squad against their opponent with injured players you must see it that it was his fault too...
Buday left them during the season, Perez was injured a lot during the season, Lazarov also had injury problems during the season and Pick on the other hand strengthen their team last year and deservedly won their title..
but o.k. I respect your right to have your own oppinion :)

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Any update from the game Podravka Vegeta versus Union-Ribarroja?

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Gemini wrote:

Rasmus wrote:Yeah... with that great atmosphere in the homearena :arrow: they will be able to beat Hypo too =D>

Hypo? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
They will be smashed with at least 10 goals away and 8 goals on home-court from such a Top-Team!

Oltchim teached Viborg a lesson, a team that is for the most of handball experts the high favourite for this seasons title!

Thumbs up for the only "DREAM TEAM"! I think this year they will win all games including the semi and final!

A really worthy successor for the allmighty and successfulst team in history with 13 titles: SPARTAK KIEW!

WOW, this is madness. hehe.. Hovmod står for fald. Sure Oltchim has a good chance of winning, but let us not make too many final predictions already.

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanks for that :lol:
Buday played only some matches for Veszprém last year because of his injuries...and Perez is not the same player as he was 2-3years ago :roll: :(

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Any result Podravka - Ribarroja???
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Carmen

Postby Carmen » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 pm

makiavelli wrote:
Mads W wrote:

She is way better than what she showed in this game, but she's a little out of form for the moment...She played her debut for the NT in the Qual for EC 2006 and since then she improved a lot. Actually she is very young, just 21, as far as I know... 8:)

Meirosu is 22 years old and was one of the best player of Junior European Championship 2003 in Russia, when Romania won silver and Russia gold. She scored then 60/122 goals and she was third in the ranking. She gave her debut to National Team on 25th October 2003 , in Rotterdam, when Romania beat Holland with 25:23 ina friendly match and Otelea was still the coach of NT.
For Oltchim Adina played for the very first time in the season 2002-2003, she was 17, when their coach was Mariana Tarca. In the championships semifinal of the season, in May 2004 against Remin Deva she had a terrible injury to the ligaments and meniscus at the left foot and she lost more than a year. Now she is really back, but she is not that constant.
Last edited by Carmen on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 pm

mester wrote:Thanks for that :lol:
Buday played only some matches for Veszprém last year because of his injuries...and Perez is not the same player as he was 2-3years ago :roll: :(
so there you have it.. and alongside Lazarov they were a backbone of their team

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Milica wrote:Any result Podravka - Ribarroja???

31-27 few seconds till the end.

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:10 pm

Podravka - Ribarroja 32:27 FT.

Return to “Female Handball”