CL 2007/2008 - round 1

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Deuce wrote:Podravka - Ribarroja 32:27 FT.

Bravo Podravka!!!

Can you tell the halftime result?

Thanks Deuce ;)

ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:14 pm

Milica wrote:Can you tell the halftime result?

14:16 was at HT.

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Mads W wrote:
Gemini wrote:
red and white wrote:Congrats Oltchim - you have a great team that can go all they way.

Rasmus wrote:Yeah... with that great atmosphere in the homearena :arrow: they will be able to beat Hypo too =D>

Hypo? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
They will be smashed with at least 10 goals away and 8 goals on home-court from such a Top-Team!

Oltchim teached Viborg a lesson, a team that is for the most of handball experts the high favourite for this seasons title!

Thumbs up for the only "DREAM TEAM"! I think this year they will win all games including the semi and final!

A really worthy successor for the allmighty and successfulst team in history with 13 titles: SPARTAK KIEW!

WOW, this is madness. hehe.. Hovmod står for fald.

Hehe :lol: agree

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Deuce wrote:
Milica wrote:Can you tell the halftime result?

14:16 was at HT.

Then even better result for Podravka!
Thanks
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

zmagovalec

Postby zmagovalec » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Only Medved is too less in the team of Ribarroja, I guess it will 4. in this group

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:21 pm

Picek wrote:
mester wrote:It´s good for Veszprém that Zovko left the club :lol: but bad for Koprivnica as he´s coaching the team :roll:
:shock:
you are kidding right?
Zovko is the one who brought the champions league crown to Veszprem..
plus he won 6 out of 7 national championships and four national cup titles with them..
he is probably their most succesfull coach ever.. I'm guessing 'cause I don't know that for sure..
I wish we could have him back in Zagreb where he belongs..

Well, I can say that Zovko won a lot of things with Veszprém, but regarding that player-material, it was the minimum. He had some bad manners as didn't cared too much with young talents, didn't teach much tactics (especially in attack), and sometimes he had problems with subs (he didn't dare to take Lazarov or Peric on the bench, despite that sometimes both was nothing on the court).

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Congartulations to Podravka but the match wasn't that good.
Both teams lack good quality back players that can shoot from 9 meters. Bulath was ok for Podravka and Medved scored 11/19 for Ribarroja. I think it will be different once Arslanagic is back from injury. Then they'll have more variety in the back court.
Podravka was good on fastbreaks. Gace was great again. I expected more from Franic who was great at the Croatia cup and Tatari but they didn't really shine today. Still a win is all that matters. :)
Both teams really need to improve their play in offence.

And yeah, Ribarroja players really take their time in the attack. One of the longest I've ever seen. :roll: And the refs let them.
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Gemini wrote:
red and white wrote:Congrats Oltchim - you have a great team that can go all they way.

Rasmus wrote:Yeah... with that great atmosphere in the homearena :arrow: they will be able to beat Hypo too =D>

Hypo? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
They will be smashed with at least 10 goals away and 8 goals on home-court from such a Top-Team!

Oltchim teached Viborg a lesson, a team that is for the most of handball experts the high favourite for this seasons title!

Thumbs up for the only "DREAM TEAM"! I think this year they will win all games including the semi and final!

A really worthy successor for the allmighty and successfulst team in history with 13 titles: SPARTAK KIEW!

I'd like to see exciting matches instead of "one hammers all other"...
And this result is far from teach lesson;) I think Viborg will be able to win with more than 3 in January (and also think that this two will win all other matches in the group).
Congrats to Oltchim!

mester
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mester » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:44 pm

Picek wrote
and alongside Lazarov they were a backbone of their team

But don´t forget they had the home court advantage and you know it very well that Veszprém at home is for the 99% of the teams unbeatable(Kiel lost their too) and Szeged away is mostly awfull...

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:48 pm

timus wrote:
I'd like to see exciting matches instead of "one hammers all other"...
And this result is far from teach lesson;) I think Viborg will be able to win with more than 3 in January (and also think that this two will win all other matches in the group).
Congrats to Oltchim!

Yes timus i prefer also exciting matches, but Oltchim in this season i think is still unbeatable, especially when all injured players return back!

The only team i think that can beat them is Györi Audi if all players are in top form.

Milica
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Milica » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:50 pm

Now Podravka should really take it's chance to do something in this group... It is obvious that Slagelse is not on top right now, though you never know with them... And Gyor is a great team, but not unbeatable 8:)

P.S.

I THINK THERE IS A "ROOM" FOR MALE HANDBALL ALSO... Maybe you should try there since Zovko is not an issue anymore :roll: ;)
ZRK BUDUCNOST T-MOBILE

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:53 pm

Gemini wrote:Yes timus i prefer also exciting matches, but Oltchim in this season i think is still unbeatable, especially when all injured players return back!

The only team i think that can beat them is Györi Audi if all players are in top form.

Of course Oltchim is not unbeatable. They were not that far away from being defeated on homecourt today.(not saying they did not deserve the victory, but things could easily have been turned the other way around). Don´t forget Oltchim is not the only team missing a lot of players..

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:59 pm

Carmen wrote:
makiavelli wrote:
Mads W wrote:
Where did this Meiroso come from? She is an agile and skilled back, but she is not that young. A little late for a break through for a girl with her talent. What is her story, can anyone say ?

She is way better than what she showed in this game, but she's a little out of form for the moment...She played her debut for the NT in the Qual for EC 2006 and since then she improved a lot. Actually she is very young, just 21, as far as I know... 8:)

Meirosu is 22 years old and was one of the best player of Junior European Championship 2003 in Russia, when Romania won silver and Russia gold. She scored then 60/122 goals and she was third in the ranking. She gave her debut to National Team on 25th October 2003 , in Rotterdam, when Romania beat Holland with 25:23 ina friendly match and Otelea was still the coach of NT.
For Oltchim Adina played for the very first time in the season 2002-2003, she was 17, when their coach was Mariana Tarca. In the championships semifinal of the season, in May 2004 against Remin Deva she had a terrible injury to the ligaments and meniscus at the left foot and she lost more than a year. Now she is really back, but she is not that constant.
Thanks a lot. I am impressed with Oltchim's squad, a lot of good players on every position except for right wing. How come both Woo and Avadanii plays for Rulmentul :D ?
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:05 pm

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Olchim Valcea \:D/

That´s nice. Go Aalborg - oh I forgot. The only way they are going is down :!:

May I ask what you meen by this :?:

Because I can't really see why you have to say something like this :?: specially not in here :!:

Well, a Danish team has just been defeated and all you have to say is "go Oltchim!" WTF? :?

I ALWAYS support the Danish teams - no matter which - in international matches, but of course I respect your right not to do so. But then I have the right to state the facts about Aalborg as well - and they are not exactly going up, right?.

But allow me to apologize if you took it personal. I cheer for Viborg and feel like now it´s their time to shine, but I´m just getting frustrated by hearing constant criticism both here and in the Danish forum, so when I read Danes actually being happy that Viborg lost, it was the last drop, so I had to say something. And this goes out to you too mr. Mads W ;) Slagelse-fans in different forums have been extremely hypocritical - I think you´ve been infected by this after following the almighty Anja for too long..

Carmen

Postby Carmen » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:13 pm

Mads W wrote:
Thanks a lot. I am impressed with Oltchim's squad, a lot of good players on every position except for right wing. How come both Woo and Avadanii plays for Rulmentul :D ?

Avadanii is still injured and many say that she will not be anymore what she was and Hee Woo is so needed... They have also a third right wing. Gasca, ex-Cornexi, but she comes also after a serious injury and she is a bit slow...

And Oltchim si not bad at all on the right wing. There is Maier and Nechita. Maier is righthanded, but in my opinion is a bit better than Turey and Nechita needs a little bit more confidence and she will be great. Oltchim`s problem actually is on the left wing, where now number one is Maier, because Ardean Elisei has some healthy problems and they can be more important than one can imagine. And her substitute, Puscasu doesn´t play, because Tadici likes the system with 3 wings as long as Maier exists and can play both position. So, a wing let her place for a back.
Last edited by Carmen on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:15 pm

Mads W wrote:

Maybe because Woo does not need to be in Romanian NT? :lol:
To Gemini: R u talking about Spartak Kiev? Just for your information Spartak also has had some legioners. ;)

AalborgDH-fan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby AalborgDH-fan » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:21 pm

red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
red and white wrote:

Because I can't really see why you have to say something like this :?: specially not in here :!:

Well, a Danish team has just been defeated and all you have to say is "go Oltchim!" WTF? :?

I ALWAYS support the Danish teams - no matter which - in international matches, but of course I respect your right not to do so. But then I have the right to state the facts about Aalborg as well - and they are not exactly going up, right?.

But allow me to apologize if you took it personal. I cheer for Viborg and feel like now it´s their time to shine, but I´m just getting frustrated by hearing constant criticism both here and in the Danish forum, so when I read Danes actually being happy that Viborg lost, it was the last drop, so I had to say something. And this goes out to you too mr. Mads W ;) Slagelse-fans in different forums have been extremely hypocritical - I think you´ve been infected by this after following the almighty Anja for too long..

Well it's okay then.

I know I have said many things about not aagreeing with Viborg, but don't want them to loose, today I just cheared for Olchim, because I admire many of their player (Dinu, Galca, Maier and Lecusano :D ) So it was not because I hate Viborg, and want them to loose all the time.

I also have players in the Viborg team I admire (Lunde x 2, Thomsen and Vazaru)

I hope you understand :!:

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:27 pm

red and white wrote:
AalborgDH-fan wrote:
red and white wrote:

But allow me to apologize if you took it personal. I cheer for Viborg and feel like now it´s their time to shine, but I´m just getting frustrated by hearing constant criticism both here and in the Danish forum, so when I read Danes actually being happy that Viborg lost, it was the last drop, so I had to say something. And this goes out to you too mr. Mads W ;) Slagelse-fans in different forums have been extremely hypocritical - I think you´ve b
een infected by this after following the almighty Anja for too long..
I will have to say, quite frankly and honestly, that I will never be able to cheer for Viborg as they are Slagelse's no. 1. rival. So in your concept of normative handball I might be a hypocrite, but it depends entirely on what way you see it. I for instance do not necessarily cheer for a team because it is Danish. Due to my view on the VHK as a rival and due to the VHK-director whom I find extremely arrogant and unsympathetic, it is natural for me to cheer for Oltchim. I already have a thing for Romanian handball.

You turned Aalborgfans joy for Oltchim into a hetz against Viborg thus you took it out on Aalborg. I totally respect your sympathy for Viborg, and will almost never unless provoked speak ill about them. And I will congratulate them when they win it all ;) But we are no hypocrites when not cheering for VHK. We have the right to cheer for whomever we want. Your paradigm for national feelings doesn't include us all. That said, you are right, I have been somewhat influenced by the Anja wave. I am not sure though that we will be able to agree to whether that is a good thing or not. :)
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

damjansusleski

Postby damjansusleski » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Can someone tell me does Marenikova(wing player) from Lada T. played in the mach agents Hypo? Or she is injured? Thanks

Scarf
Extra Member

Postby Scarf » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 pm

She is injured.. from the World Cup in Aarhus or from the Campions Trophe in Valcea.. :?
Last edited by Scarf on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brunhilde79
Regular

Postby Brunhilde79 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:34 pm

She didn´t play. As far as I know, she has some problems with her knee.

Timmy
Extra Member

Postby Timmy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 pm

News from Larvik. Tonje Larsen is out for a long time. She broke her hand in a tackle against Storhamrs Izabela Duda in a league match against Storhamar today.
Timmy

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:49 pm

makiavelli wrote:
Rasmus wrote:The Viborg goalkeepers had a poor day too.
:

What a crazy player Maier is...4 consecutive penalties over Lunde, that was humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah.. cold-blooded :twisted: .. i don't know where she got this strenght to execute VHK keepers like that :!:

haandballstroll wrote:
Mads W wrote:

Maybe because Woo does not need to be in Romanian NT? :lol:

HAHAHA!!! SO FUNNY ! :evil:

With all the respect for the player but after today's game u can ask BOJANA WHO ?

.. hey hey hey .. DON'T BLAME the refs .. this is not fair-play .. in my opinion the refs were perfect Today .. No Help for Valcea but No help for Viborg !

Yeah.. a big victory for OLTCHIM .. God.. I'm so Happy :D :D :D

Talida Tolnai was spectacular in the last minutes.. she closed the gate for Vhk's goals.. :) and Luminita Dinu too.. Thanks LUMI ! :)
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

damjansusleski

Postby damjansusleski » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:50 pm

Thanks 8:)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:51 pm

Mads W wrote:I will have to say, quite frankly and honestly, that I will never be able to cheer for Viborg as they are Slagelse's no. 1. rival. So in your concept of normative handball I might be a hypocrite, but it depends entirely on what way you see it. I for instance do not necessarily cheer for a team because it is Danish. Due to my view on the VHK as a rival and due to the VHK-director whom I find extremely arrogant and unsympathetic, it is natural for me to cheer for Oltchim. I already have a thing for Romanian handball.

You turned Aalborgfans joy for Oltchim into a hetz against Viborg thus you took it out on Aalborg. I totally respect your sympathy for Viborg, and will almost never unless provoked speak ill about them. And I will congratulate them when they win it all ;) But we are no hypocrites when not cheering for VHK. We have the right to cheer for whomever we want. Your paradigm for national feelings doesn't include us all. That said, you are right, I have been somewhat influenced by the Anja wave. I am not sure though that we will be able to agree to whether that is a good thing or not. :)

Agree, my initial utterance against Aalborg was maybe not totally called for, but as I also said it came out of frustration.

For me it´s very natural to cheer for a team from your own country, and I can´t even begin to understand why a Dane would want a Romanian team to beat a Danish. But nevertheless you can have your opinion.

When I was talking about being hypocritical I wasn´t as much thinking about you not cheering for Viborg, but generally a lot of people have been so busy talking bad about Viborg buying all the players to weaken other teams etc. My point is just that had Slagelse, Aalborg, Ikast, Kometal, Györ whoever had the same amount of money they would do the same. But this discussion is getting old, so I´ll let you have the final word on it if you want to.

I respect Oltchim A LOT, but I would never in a million year cheer for them in a match against Aalborg DH or Slagelse DT, even if I think Anja is one of lowest - yet most talented - lifeforms on this earth.

Return to “Female Handball”