CL 2007/2008 - round 1

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:05 pm

red and white wrote:
Mads W wrote:I will have to say, quite frankly and honestly, that I will never be able to cheer for Viborg as they are Slagelse's no. 1. rival. So in your concept of normative handball I might be a hypocrite, but it depends entirely on what way you see it. I for instance do not necessarily cheer for a team because it is Danish. Due to my view on the VHK as a rival and due to the VHK-director whom I find extremely arrogant and unsympathetic, it is natural for me to cheer for Oltchim. I already have a thing for Romanian handball.

You turned Aalborgfans joy for Oltchim into a hetz against Viborg thus you took it out on Aalborg. I totally respect your sympathy for Viborg, and will almost never unless provoked speak ill about them. And I will congratulate them when they win it all ;) But we are no hypocrites when not cheering for VHK. We have the right to cheer for whomever we want. Your paradigm for national feelings doesn't include us all. That said, you are right, I have been somewhat influenced by the Anja wave. I am not sure though that we will be able to agree to whether that is a good thing or not. :)

For me it´s very natural to cheer for a team from your own country, and I can´t even begin to understand why a Dane would want a Romanian team to beat a Danish. But nevertheless you can have your opinion.

it's not so complicated .. Tonight, many Romanians cheered and praying for VHK .. because they just HATE US ! But.. everyone deserves a opinion and we all must respect that :)

Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:06 pm

Neo wrote:
makiavelli wrote:
Rasmus wrote:The Viborg goalkeepers had a poor day too.
:

What a crazy player Maier is...4 consecutive penalties over Lunde, that was humiliating :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah.. cold-blooded :twisted: .. i don't know where she got this strenght to execute VHK keepers like that :!:

haandballstroll wrote:
Mads W wrote:
Thanks a lot. I am impressed with Oltchim's squad, a lot of good players on every position except for right wing. How come both Woo and Avadanii plays for Rulmentul :D ?

Maybe because Woo does not need to be in Romanian NT?
:lol:

HAHAHA!!! SO FUNNY ! :evil:

With all the respect for the player but after today's game u can ask BOJANA WHO ?

.. hey hey hey .. DON'T BLAME the refs .. this is not fair-play .. in my opinion the refs were perfect Today .. No Help for Valcea but No help for Viborg !

Yeah.. a big victory for OLTCHIM .. God.. I'm so Happy :D :D :D

Talida Tolnai was spectacular in the last minutes.. she closed the gate for Vhk's goals.. :) and Luminita Dinu too.. Thanks LUMI ! :)
HEY, leave Bojana out of this! She is absolutely the very best player in the world and to state otherwise from ONE, yes ONE, match where she did not even play bad, well that is simply not serious. I saw 2nd half and she did solve the Romanian defense in several situation.
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

Scarf
Extra Member

Postby Scarf » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:07 pm

Yes, but in the first half i don't know if she score a goal. :)

damjanac
Extra Member

Postby damjanac » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:15 pm

Scarf wrote:Yes, but in the first half i don't know if she score a goal. :)

But in very first atack of the game she was hit from Bese very hard and from my perspectiv it was red card, but home court. After that she slept first half.
MM

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Neo wrote:With all the respect for the player but after today's game u can ask BOJANA WHO ?

Mads, Please, Read again ! I didn't atack her or smth like this.. i respect her as a player.. and the good job that she did for Slagelse! :) Peace !

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Neo wrote:
Neo wrote:With all the respect for the player but after today's game u can ask BOJANA WHO ?

Mads, Please, Read again ! I didn't atack her or smth like this.. i respect her as a player.. and the good job that she did for Slagelse! :) Peace !
Right back at'cha :) I read it alright, maybe I misunderstood your intentions. But I just do not think one should change his view on Popovic because of this match. That is all.

Carmen

Postby Carmen » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:56 pm

I find that Bojana was good, especially in the second half, even if at 31-30 for Oltchim with two minutes to go, she was the one who missed a very important chance. And in the end Reiche missed two times from wing or better said Tolnai saved them and that was for Viborg...

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:02 pm

Timmy wrote:News from Larvik. Tonje Larsen is out for a long time. She broke her hand in a tackle against Storhamrs Izabela Duda in a league match against Storhamar today.

I hope she will come back asap, but it's a big loss for Larvik against her next opponent Hypo on Saturday! They would have needed her so badly to win the 3rd time in a row against the "Austrians legionar team" since the last group stage a few years ago. So it will be a hard fight!

To haandballstroll: Ok Kiew hat legionars, but only a couple of them.

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:07 pm

Carmen wrote:I find that Bojana was good, especially in the second half, even if at 31-30 for Oltchim with two minutes to go, she was the one who missed a very important chance. And in the end Reiche missed two times from wing or better said Tolnai saved them and that was for Viborg...

i think Bojana tonight was just a regular player.. i liked more Jurack ..she played very well

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 pm

Gemini wrote:To haandballstroll: Ok Kiew hat legionars, but only a couple of them.

It seems that u dont know their history deeply. But of course, one can interprets theirs history from different angles.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:11 am

Gemini wrote:I hope she will come back asap, but it's a big loss for Larvik against her next opponent Hypo on Saturday! They would have needed her so badly to win the 3rd time in a row against the "Austrians legionar team" since the last group stage a few years ago. So it will be a hard fight!

What's your weird battle against teams with foreign players? (I'm also meaning your previous messages) Sorry, but I don't get it...

In today's world class women's handball it's only a few teams really that use home players exclusively. What's wrong with having top players from all over the world in a team? Look at men's handball and any other team sport....

Now with Larsen out at Larvik you've something to explain, when by any chance Hypo would beat Larvik on Saturday, right? Btw, have you watched any of the preparation games of the Austrians?
Last edited by doomark on Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:12 am

haandballstroll wrote:
Gemini wrote:To haandballstroll: Ok Kiew hat legionars, but only a couple of them.

It seems that u dont know their history deeply. But of course, one can interprets theirs history from different angles.

That was a great one, Farid! ;-)

draggtin
Regular

Postby draggtin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

red and white wrote:I respect Oltchim A LOT, but I would never in a million year cheer for them in a match against Aalborg DH or Slagelse DT, even if I think Anja is one of lowest - yet most talented - lifeforms on this earth.

couldn't agree more. with both ideas :)

I was at the game. in my opinion, Viborg is still the main favourite to win this competition. we'll have to wait and see if that would be the case. experience is also a key element in CL and there are many teams who fit the profile. of course, I'm hoping for Oltchim, but at the moment there are too many injuries in my opinion. not to forget the upcoming championship in france.

draggtin
Regular

Postby draggtin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 am

Rasmus wrote:I still hope Ryde will quit or get fired, but no such luck I guess :roll:

what's wrong with Ryde?

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 am

Carmen wrote:Nürnberg - Dzvezda 27-27.

Dzvezda very poor, they don´t play at all with the wings, Polenova slows the own team speed and no inspiration at all for Poltoraskaya in second half.

They should be ashamed of themselves to draw against a team with only 10 players...

Nürnberg: Krause 9 saves, Gubova - Rösler 6/2, Walzik 5, Wohlbold 4, Simakova 4/2, Sommerlund 4, Luber 3, Popluharova 1

Dzvezda: Saidova 10 saves, Parfenova - Kareeva 5, Andryushina 5, Polenova 5/4, Poltoraskaja 4, Shipilova 3, Yakovleva 2, Romenskaya 1, Vetkova 1, Dimitreva 1.

The inimaginable happened: I was cheering for the German side in the second half. Zvezda was soooo dissapointing. No playmaking, little coaching. And way too much of Polenova and too little Andryushina.

It was quite funny to listen to the reporter on Eurosport2 mixing at least the Russian pivots but sometimes other players, too 8:)

Champman
Regular

Postby Champman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:18 pm

draggtin wrote:
Rasmus wrote:I still hope Ryde will quit or get fired, but no such luck I guess :roll:

what's wrong with Ryde?

What he said...

It's a crying shame that he isn't recognized for his fantastic work in Viborg. He is in fact a superb coach with a very modern approach to the game.

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm

Champman wrote:
draggtin wrote:

what's wrong with Ryde?

What he said...

It's a crying shame that he isn't recognized for his fantastic work in Viborg. He is in fact a superb coach with a very modern approach to the game.
I acknowledge Ryde, don't worry.... AS BEING ABSOLUTELY USELESS! :lol:

What he lacks is ideas, courage and charisma, not tactical understanding. But without the free creativity you are no good as a top coach. If does not win it all this year they can blame it on the people - not the players - of the club.

Burki

Postby Burki » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:41 pm

Sävehof did impress on me. This team have the average age below 21 years and if Sävehof can keep this team for the next five years or so (witch i doubt cos the economy situation for female handball here in sweden) then only God know what this team can do in future when the young players gett more experienced.

Theresa Utkovic woow what a player, i cant belive how people can keep her out from the Swedish NT, pity that she missed the penalty when clock wos 59.57, the brave Sävehof deserved the point.

I will give some criticism, i just cant understand how Sävehof coach could keep Theresa out for 12 min during the second half :shock:

Congrat to the 150 Krim fans who traveled to Sweden and give the game an extra spark.

Sävehof-Ljubljana (highlights)
http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/shared/m ... 1&a=952706

Sävehof-Ljubljana (full 105 min broadcast in replay)
http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/shared/m ... 1&a=951035

Champman
Regular

Postby Champman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:24 pm

[quote="Mads W
What he said...

It's a crying shame that he isn't recognized for his fantastic work in Viborg. He is in fact a superb coach with a very modern approach to the game.[/quote] I acknowledge Ryde, don't worry.... AS BEING ABSOLUTELY USELESS! :lol:

What he lacks is ideas, courage and charisma, not tactical understanding. But without the free creativity you are no good as a top coach. If does not win it all this year they can blame it on the people - not the players - of the club.[/quote]

I'm sorry. But you just don't have a clue.

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:10 pm

C.S. Oltchim RM Valcea - Viborg HK A/S 33:30
Pictures from the game : http://csoltchim.com/galerie2/

I hope u'll enjoy the pics' :D

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:12 pm

http://www.vargabela.com/20071027_ETO-S ... index.html

Pics Győr-Slagelse (rugby-handball sometimes :D

fanhandball

Postby fanhandball » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:26 pm

Torrent for Oltchim -Viborg game ?
thanks ! :D

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:52 pm

doomark wrote:
Gemini wrote:I hope she will come back asap, but it's a big loss for Larvik against her next opponent Hypo on Saturday! They would have needed her so badly to win the 3rd time in a row against the "Austrians legionar team" since the last group stage a few years ago. So it will be a hard fight!

What's your weird battle against teams with foreign players? (I'm also meaning your previous messages) Sorry, but I don't get it...

In today's world class women's handball it's only a few teams really that use home players exclusively. What's wrong with having top players from all over the world in a team? Look at men's handball and any other team sport....

Now with Larsen out at Larvik you've something to explain, when by any chance Hypo would beat Larvik on Saturday, right? Btw, have you watched any of the preparation games of the Austrians?

I hate Legionar teams especially such teams like Hypo, they play with only 1 natural-born Austrian and her name is Katrin Engel. The others are youngsters and play for Hypo II, except the goalkeeper which play a few minutes if the lead is comfortable.

I don't know all players from Spartak Kiew, but in the 70ies and 80ies no team have only foreigner in their squad and you can't count players from the former Soviet Union that are today citizens in the new follower countries, such like Ukraine, Lithuania, Estonia etc.

One of the best players from Kiew was Marina Basanova, she won 5 Champions League titles with Kiew, 1 IHF title with TUS Walle Bremen and 3 times she was world champion with the national team of the Soviet Union.
More Champions titles i think won only Ausra Fridrikas.

Of course i have read articles regarding the pre-season and Hypo won 2 preparation tournaments, but that doesn't count, this are only games like in soccer, nobody really can forecasting the following strenght of the squad for the tought games in the Champions league!
Read the match statement on Hypos homepage, Ladas trainer said, that he doesn't had think Hypo would be so strong at this moment, when you are from Austria i think you understand the german language.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:34 pm

Gemini wrote: I don't know all players from Spartak Kiew, but in the 70ies and 80ies no team have only foreigner in their squad.

How many years did you spend with sleeping, Gemini? Can you count till 37?!? The world (and with it sport as well) has changed in many aspects, my friend!!

Gemini wrote: I hate Legionar teams especially such teams like Hypo, they play with only 1 natural-born Austrian and her name is Katrin Engel. The others are youngsters and play for Hypo II, except the goalkeeper which play a few minutes if the lead is comfortable.

Everyone knows that in today's handball - if you aim for bigger goals, like Hypo does in the CL- and especially in Austria (where handball is not popular, and you only have a few top players, even most of them are naturalised) you can not count on your youth players. The club needs top players from abroad.

I think the hard task is to build a team with so many foreigners from four (!) continents. Hypo and András Németh are masters of it, and you should appreciate that!!

Gemini wrote:Of course i have read articles regarding the pre-season and Hypo won 2 preparation tournaments, but that doesn't count, this are only games like in soccer, nobody really can forecasting the following strenght of the squad for the tought games in the Champions league!

I have not asked you for READING, but for WATCHING! Will you watch the game on Saturday, Gemini? You might be surprised...

What you said in the 2nd part, I can agree with, so let's wait and see, there are 5-6 strong teams in this year's CL, all of them can be the new champions. (Slagelse won't repeat it's success from last season imo)

el_espectador_neutro

Postby el_espectador_neutro » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:18 pm

Any pictures of Kometal - Cementos La Union ??????

Return to “Female Handball”