Olympic qualification

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:So, Japan or CIV to Bucharest?

I would not even surprise if both would show up. :roll: :D

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Esik wrote:

Japan :D

btw, ur first game will be tough, against Poland..
Palinger is alright i presume, how about Tomori.. is she Ok too ? :)
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:17 pm

Neo wrote:
Esik wrote:

Tomori had broken finger (thumb on her right hand) She willl not lloose stamina, because she can do all the running, streching etc, but can not get the ball. And she will deffo not play on this tournament. Hope she will be fully fit for the ChL semies.

Pálinger did not play in the practice game against Hypo, she had a limited training, and lots of work woth psychios.

Ettikeee:)
Extra Member

Postby Ettikeee:) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:22 pm

Neo wrote:
Esik wrote:

János Hajdu said Pálinger is OK but Tomori is out for the qualification tournament, she has to stay at home.

greenice
Extra Member

Postby greenice » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Being in the area, I was today at FRH. Nobody was there but everywhere they were posters with Romania, Poland, Croatia and Ivory Coast 8:)
Of course, not a single handball related person in the area knew something about the tickets...

According to Gazeta Sporturilor, FRH will issue an official protest towards IHF (Gatu said that they don't want to be taken as fools by the IHF). I understood that they needed almost a month in order to obtain visas for Cote dÍvoir delegation and now this seems to be in vain... Also, the Croatian delegation prepaid 10.000 euros for reservations. I suppose that the plane tickets were already booked, too... I'm asking myself how will IFH solve the financial losses of the teams. :evil:

I hope that the national federations will take into consideration all this mess at the next IHF elections...

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Esik wrote:[
Pálinger did not play in the practice game against Hypo, she had a limited training, and lots of work woth psychios.

Have you any information about that game, because on Hypos homepage is nothing mentioned that they play a practice game!
*********!!! Hypo never ever !!!***********
***!!! They won't win CL titles in future !!!****

Domen

Postby Domen » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm

IMO teams should boycot OG and show that they expect profesionalism from EHF and IHF and other handball associations.
PS.: We all have seen a clip Korea-Qatar on You Tube. If I was a Qatar player I would just blush when coming in Beijing and meet other contestants. Their national association obviously doesn't feel any shame at all.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Gemini wrote:Have you any information about that game, because on Hypos homepage is nothing mentioned that they play a practice game!

They played on Friday, Hypo won 37:26. Tóth played first half here, the other half there.

eto
Rookie

Postby eto » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:50 pm

[quote="doomark"][quote="Gemini"]Have you any information about that game, because on Hypos homepage is nothing mentioned that they play a practice game![/quote]

They played on Friday, Hypo won 37:26. Tóth played first half here, the other half there.[/quote]

Not to mention, idiot!

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Gemini wrote:
Esik wrote:[

Have you any information about that game, because on Hypos homepage is nothing mentioned that they play a practice game!

They did not write any official thing. So somebody counted at the sideleine and told the press, wich made pritty unhappy the participants. (I saw kind of games like in basketball, and I have to say they were right, the person who made the "leak" made a silly mistake.)

Görbicz played 30 minutes and Tóth played in the first half for Hungary. According to Hajdú, we had a great first half ( I suppose with Görbicz and Tóth) and the bad second half. Pálinger did not play, because they did not want to take any unnecessery risk.

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 pm

eto wrote:
doomark wrote:
Gemini wrote:Have you any information about that game, because on Hypos homepage is nothing mentioned that they play a practice game!

They played on Friday, Hypo won 37:26. Tóth played first half here, the other half there.

Not to mention, idiot!

This board is not that board...so please... By the way: here most of us struggles with English. I definitly do. But in this case not to mention is a bad usage of English too. "on Hypos page they did not mention" woukd be something close to the correct. But noway "not to mention" wich is in Hungarian: "nem beszélve arról". What Gemini ment: "nem beszéltek arról, nem említették, hogy" So once you "correceted" someones mistake, wich you should not with an other wrong line, and than gave an insult as a nice addition.

itwas82
Extra Member

Postby itwas82 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:34 pm

The Korean squad that will go to France.

Coach : Lim Young-Chul
GK : Oh Young-Ran, Lee Min-Hee, Yong Se-Ra
CB : Oh Seong-Ok(Hypo), Kim On-A
LB : Moon Pil-Hee, Jung Ji-Hae
RB : Choi Im-Jeong(SK Aarhus), Myoung Bok-Hee(Hypo), Hong Jeong-Ho
LW : An Jung-Hwa, Kim Nam-Sun
RW : Woo Sun-Hee(Rulmentul), Park Chung-Hee
PV : Huh Soon-Young(SK Aarhus), Kim Cha-Youn(Hypo)

There are things to overcome like mental shock and lack of preparations but what can we do now? They will do their best and I will believe ‘our girls’.

P.S. Finally, the Asian mess made an impact on all over the handball world. It’s not my fault but I’m sorry for this - it’s a shame as an Asian - especially to Spain. To prevent a recurrence I think the only way is a stronger regulation over AHF by the IHF. However, it seems that IHF is incompetent and Moustafa cannot sever the connection with Kuwait…

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Esik wrote:This board is not that board...so please... By the way: here most of us struggles with English. I definitly do. But in this case not to mention is a bad usage of English too. "on Hypos page they did not mention" woukd be something close to the correct. But noway "not to mention" wich is in Hungarian: "nem beszélve arról". What Gemini ment: "nem beszéltek arról, nem említették, hogy" So once you "correceted" someones mistake, wich you should not with an other wrong line, and than gave an insult as a nice addition.

Never mind, Esik, that person has his excuse, as he was a little drunk, I can smell the good red wine "kékfrankos". ;-)

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm

itwas82 wrote:There are things to overcome like mental shock and lack of preparations but what can we do now? They will do their best and I will believe ‘our girls’.

P.S. Finally, the Asian mess made an impact on all over the handball world. It’s not my fault but I’m sorry for this - it’s a shame as an Asian - especially to Spain. To prevent a recurrence I think the only way is a stronger regulation over AHF by the IHF. However, it seems that IHF is incompetent and Moustafa cannot sever the connection with Kuwait…

Nonsense! You are not to blame for other people's mess. Before being an Asian, you are an individual and a Korean citizen. You, personally have nothing to be ashamed for, neither the Korean NT or Korean handball federation so you have nothing to apologize for.

I wish Korea can overcome these decisions and the stupidity surrounding the handball leaders and make it to the Olympics because they deffinitely deserve it (more than others)! Good luck to Korea!
Last edited by mikh on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mejc
Extra Member

Postby Mejc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:10 am

I never understood why we had a Habibi running the IHF...

This whole spectacle is a massive farce and is turning into a bad rate sitcom! All the ass wipes involved on the various IOC, IHF and EHF committees should be thrown into a black hole. I mean seriously not even the FIE (Fencing Federation) is as screwed up and trust me that is one big mess...

Mejc
Extra Member

Postby Mejc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:13 am

itwas82 wrote:However, it seems that IHF is incompetent and Moustafa cannot sever the connection with Kuwait…

Totally agreed, DW I am sure the Koreans will make it through i mean its Korea its like saying you guys can't win in Karaoke ;)

Mejc
Extra Member

Postby Mejc » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:17 am

Esik wrote:
eto wrote:
doomark wrote:

Not to mention, idiot!

This board is not that board...so please... By the way: here most of us struggles with English. I definitly do. But in this case not to mention is a bad usage of English too. "on Hypos page they did not mention" woukd be something close to the correct. But noway "not to mention" wich is in Hungarian: "nem beszélve arról". What Gemini ment: "nem beszéltek arról, nem említették, hogy" So once you "correceted" someones mistake, wich you should not with an other wrong line, and than gave an insult as a nice addition.

Apologies for the off
OFF:
Actually ETO you corrected incorrectly, it should have been did not mention, I guess what goes around comes around
ON

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 am

You totally missed my point. It was about not to call people idiots here. What goes around comes around...

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:22 am

Domen wrote:IMO teams should boycot OG and show that they expect profesionalism from EHF and IHF and other handball associations.
PS.: We all have seen a clip Korea-Qatar on You Tube. If I was a Qatar player I would just blush when coming in Beijing and meet other contestants. Their national association obviously doesn't feel any shame at all.

I understand ur feelings against IHF, it seems that it is rather corrupted organization with "great chief" however I have to remind u 2 facts: 1. It was EHF that arose this issue for attention of dr.Mustafa and even more they insisted that case had to be reviewed without doubt although it seems that Moustafa tried to avoid this problem (the reason is rather clear, i guess). 2. IHF took the right decision but it was CAS that decided other way. Moreover boycott might lead to the fact that handball will just disappear from sports list for OG12 in London. :roll:

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:27 pm

Well, what can I say? This is a hole disaster, Preolympic was a surprising gift for us, but now wellcome to reality. Yesterday we lose against China 24-25, surely team´s motivation was zero. Today another match Spain-China for nothing. And worst than all this, yesterday Macarena Aguilar injured for 6 months in an intrascendent match. All this mess give us only bad news.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Macedonia - Croatia 23:29 (14:13)

Dvorana SRC Kale, Skopje. Gledatelja: 300
Suci: Karbeska i Ilieva (Makedonija)

Macedonia: Hofman (6 ob.), Krstevska (4 ob.), Naumoska (3 ob.), Mecevska 1, E. Georgievska 5, D. Georgievska, Mladenovska 3, Crvenkoska 2, Pecevska 3, Bajramoska 5, Kresoja 2, Giceva, Petkovska, Mitrova 1, Kitanovska, Zdravevska, Noveska 1
Sedmerci: 2/3, Isključenja: 4 min.

Croatia: Jelčić (8 ob.), Križanac (1 sed.), Zeljko, Tatari 5, Kožnjak, Golubić 3, Papak, Starček, Gaće, Pušić 1, Palčić 4, Horvat 6, Pasičnik 2, Penezić 3, Franić 2, Lovrić, Zebić 3
Sedmerci: 1/2, Isključenja: 4 min.
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

mariusz78
Extra Member

Postby mariusz78 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Germany - Poland 36 : 27 (16:11)

Germany: Woltering, Englert – Hardter, Jurack 8 , Rosler 2, Nina Worz 2, Muller 2, Loerper 1, Hering 4, Krause 6, Neukamp 2, Baumbach, Melbeck 4, Althaus 5

Poland: Sadowska, Łącz- Jacek 4, Malczewska 1, Załęczna 1, Niedźwiedź-Cecotka 5, Damięcka, Majerek 1, Polenz 1, Wolska 1, Kudłacz 10, Duda 1, Duran, Chudzik 1, Rogucka 1, Pielesz
Last edited by mariusz78 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:31 pm

According to the homepage of polish federation:

Poland:
Lacz, Sadowska
Jacek 4, Malczewska 1, Zaleczna 1, Niedzwiedz-Cecotka 5, Majerek 1, Polenz 1, Wolska 1, Kudlacz 10, Duda 1, Chudzik 1, Rogucka 1, Duran, Pielesz, Damiecka
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner

Postby zik013 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Cuba is the darkhorse ?? they are a very strange team that nobody knows much about.. i guess

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:16 pm

how many hungarian fans to bucharest ? :D
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Return to “Female Handball”