CL 2007/2008 Main Round - Day 2

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 pm

I, too, was in Vienna. Hypo was far better than the danes. But 10-12 minutes before the end they simply thought the match is won and the mission is completed. But it was not the case and Viborg won the last section of the match by 12-6.
This can be very important at the end. I think Slagese will have 0 points and if no one of Hypo, Viborg, Zvezda can win away the goal differences will decide the final result.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Gemini wrote:Hypo impressed not at all...

You got out of hospital?!? :p (sorry, I couldn`t resist!) ;-)

Actually, it was very nice to see, how Hypo controlled both stars, Jurack and Popovic. I´ve never seen that before. The Hypo players didn´t allow them to shoot and if they did, Englert bravely saved! Too bad Hypo had huge problems on the left wing position, they got tons of goals because of Kirsner`s horrible defending, very disappointing not to have a proper alternative for her!

Zvezda against Hypo will be a great clash!! (like Györ against Oltchim in the other group)

itwas82
Extra Member

Postby itwas82 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Brunhilde79 wrote:Hypo: Englert (16); Toth 9/5, Piedade 7, Myoung 7/2, Oh 4, Kirsner 3, Nasimento 1, Acimovic 1.

Viborg: Haraldsen (16); Jurack 7, Skov 5/3, Lund Nielsen 5, Bjoerndalen 3, Althaus 3, Popovic 2, Roslyng 2, Aaen 2, Reiche 1.

Judging from the stats, Myoung's actual CL debut was quite impressive. I didn't expect it when I learned that she came to Hypo. Good to have predicted wrongly. :o

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm

itwas82 wrote:
Brunhilde79 wrote:Hypo: Englert (16); Toth 9/5, Piedade 7, Myoung 7/2, Oh 4, Kirsner 3, Nasimento 1, Acimovic 1.

Viborg: Haraldsen (16); Jurack 7, Skov 5/3, Lund Nielsen 5, Bjoerndalen 3, Althaus 3, Popovic 2, Roslyng 2, Aaen 2, Reiche 1.

Judging from the stats, Myoung's actual CL debut was quite impressive. I didn't expect it when I learned that she came to Hypo. Good to have predicted wrongly. :o

Myong really impressed me to, because in the first game in Slagelse she was really bad, Acimovic failed! And continue with this nervous play at the beginning in 1st half, Hypo will be early 5 or 6 goals behind at Zvezda's stadium!

itwas82
Extra Member

Postby itwas82 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Gemini wrote:Myong really impressed me to, because in the first game in Slagelse she was really bad, Acimovic failed! And continue with this nervous play at the beginning in 1st half, Hypo will be early 5 or 6 goals behind at Zvezda's stadium!

Gemini, it's so touching that you made a positive comment on Hypo, although it was just a short phrase. Can you believe that I was almost moved to tears?

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:42 pm

itwas82 wrote:
Gemini wrote:Myong really impressed me to, because in the first game in Slagelse she was really bad, Acimovic failed! And continue with this nervous play at the beginning in 1st half, Hypo will be early 5 or 6 goals behind at Zvezda's stadium!

Gemini, it's so touching that you made a positive comment on Hypo, although it was just a short phrase. Can you believe that I was almost moved to tears?

:lol:
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm

itwas82 wrote:

Thank you for the joke of the day!!! 8:)

But all of you will never laughing on Saturday, when Hypos players get punished by the tallest defense in woman handball from Zvezda! Their physical strenght will "kill" Hypos "tiny" girls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Gemini wrote:But all of you will never laughing on Saturday, when Hypos players get punished by the tallest defense in woman handball from Zvezda! Their physical strenght will "kill" Hypos "tiny" girls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it happens, then on Friday, and not on Saturday. ;-) Right now, there is no team in the world, that can go to Zvenigorod with a sure win aim. It can be a tight game.

Gemini
Extra Member

Postby Gemini » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm

doomark wrote:
Gemini wrote:But all of you will never laughing on Saturday, when Hypos players get punished by the tallest defense in woman handball from Zvezda! Their physical strenght will "kill" Hypos "tiny" girls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it happens, then on Friday, and not on Saturday. ;-) Right now, there is no team in the world, that can go to Zvenigorod with a sure win aim. It can be a tight game.

Ok, thank you, i'm getting too old in the last months, so nearby no one can win away against a team full of world champions at all i think!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Gemini wrote:Ok, thank you, i'm getting too old in the last months, so nearby no one can win away against a team full of world champions at all i think!

First time I do agree with you, woo-hoo. :-) But every one can have a bad day! ;-)

Holmager
Regular

Postby Holmager » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 pm

doomark wrote:
Gemini wrote:Ok, thank you, i'm getting too old in the last months, so nearby no one can win away against a team full of world champions at all i think!

First time I do agree with you, woo-hoo. :-) But every one can have a bad day! ;-)

Sure, everyone except Mr Trefilov ;) :lol:
My favourite Ana :)

timus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby timus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 am

Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

He always has bad day... at least it seems so if you look at his face during the match. :D :D

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftAj6o95-s

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:14 pm

kleber wrote:
Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

Hey, who gave u that ? :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::

Postby Lada fan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Neo wrote:
kleber wrote:
Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

Angry Trefi :evil: :evil: :evil: ...

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:21 pm

Neo wrote:
kleber wrote:
Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

There is a thread in here or it was. :? ...i knew this before the world champ.
Last edited by kleber on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Lada fan wrote:
Neo wrote:
kleber wrote:
Holmager wrote:
doomark wrote:

Angry Trefi :evil: :evil: :evil: ...

Trefi Rules. :lol: :roll:

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:43 pm

kleber wrote:Trefi Rules. :lol: :roll:

fully agree with u my friend :lol:
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Trefilov is one of the last from soviet crazy coaches species. :lol: 8:)

yabbagabb
Extra Member

Postby yabbagabb » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Esik wrote:
zero wrote:
mp07 wrote:
Tomi wrote:ETO=Egyesült Torna Osztály

ETO= Egyetértés Torna Osztály, just to be correct. ;)

and what means that words?

Actually the names was created in las 19th early 20th century, so it sounds a bit weird even for Hungarians, because the sport language changed a lot since...

...Egyetértés: accordance, understanding, unity...

...So as I said the time when club were founded, sport language was pritty new and in a way fluid.

Bla-bla-bla... Sorry, but we all know the real reason: Hungarian people outside of Budapest are strange, so they do strange things, such as giving strange names to their sport clubs.

You can't beat this empirical approach!

;)

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Gemini wrote:when Hypos players get punished by the tallest defense in woman handball from Zvezda!

Perhaps it is not a "who is tallest" competition? ;-)
Zvezda - Hypo 29-33
Tóth 9(3), Ačimović 7, Nascimento 7, Piedade 4, Oh 2, Kirsner 2, Myoung 2(1)

Esik
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Esik » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:14 am

yabbagabb wrote:
Esik wrote:
zero wrote:
mp07 wrote:
Tomi wrote:ETO=Egyesült Torna Osztály

ETO= Egyetértés Torna Osztály, just to be correct. ;)

and what means that words?

Actually the names was created in las 19th early 20th century, so it sounds a bit weird even for Hungarians, because the sport language changed a lot since...

...Egyetértés: accordance, understanding, unity...

...So as I said the time when club were founded, sport language was pritty new and in a way fluid.

Bla-bla-bla... Sorry, but we all know the real reason: Hungarian people outside of Budapest are strange, so they do strange things, such as giving strange names to their sport clubs.

You can't beat this empirical approach!

;)

How true. But still.... :D Unfortunatly sportclubs in Budapest had the same kind of names: Újpesti Torna Egylet, Magyar Testgyakorlók Köre :D :D

zero
Extra Member

Postby zero » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:29 am

Torna?
Croatia - land with 1000 islands !

Return to “Female Handball”