1/4 EHF

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Gemini
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Location: Austria, immigrant nation of devot peoples

Postby Gemini » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:47 pm

kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


It's always the same every year, the danish people and teams think they are nearly unbeatable! :lol:


***************************************
*********!!! Hypo never ever !!!***********
***!!! They won't win CL titles in future !!!****
***************************************

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Gemini wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


It's always the same every year, the danish people and teams think they are nearly unbeatable! :lol:


This has been a horrible season for the dannish clubs....they have too many foreigns in the teams.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Gemini
Extra Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:05 pm
Location: Austria, immigrant nation of devot peoples

Postby Gemini » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:57 pm

kleber wrote:
Gemini wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


It's always the same every year, the danish people and teams think they are nearly unbeatable! :lol:


This has been a horrible season for the dannish clubs....they have too many foreigns in the teams.


Then as you stated Hypo would never won so match games in a row!

:cry:
***************************************
*********!!! Hypo never ever !!!***********
***!!! They won't win CL titles in future !!!****
***************************************

zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Europe

Postby zik013 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:41 pm

kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


You think Dunafer can beat Byasen ?? this is very tough opposition...

User avatar
timus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Szeged
Contact:

Postby timus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:48 pm

kleber wrote:
Gemini wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


It's always the same every year, the danish people and teams think they are nearly unbeatable! :lol:


This has been a horrible season for the dannish clubs....they have too many foreigns in the teams.


Well, Ikast full with Norvegian stars, included Hammerseng, and they're nowhere... :shock: :evil:
Anyway, it was just the first leg, nothing is over yet for them, but I think they've been playing under their potential for years.

User avatar
timus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Szeged
Contact:

Postby timus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:49 pm

zik013 wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


You think Dunafer can beat Byasen ?? this is very tough opposition...


IMO the chances are 50-50...

zik013
WC 2009 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Europe

Postby zik013 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 pm

timus wrote:
zik013 wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


You think Dunafer can beat Byasen ?? this is very tough opposition...


IMO the chances are 50-50...


much depends on how much they will loose this first leg today..... or they think they can get a win maybe ??

User avatar
yvon
Extra Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: All over the world
Contact:

Postby yvon » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 pm

Ikast : Camilla Eriksen, Valérie Nicolas
Gro Hammerseng 8/2, Katja Nyberg 8/1, Tanja Milanovic 4, Ranghild Aamodt 4, Louise Svalastog 4, Camilla Thorsen 2, Line Fruensgaard 1, Kari Anne Henriksen 1, María Sorensen
Elda : Aitzíber "Txibi" Elejaga, Cristina Maestro
Oana Soit 8/1, Natalia Martynenko 7, Silvana Ilic 7/2, Begoña Fernández 3, Mihaela Tivadar 3, Beatriz Sánchez 2, Diana Box 1, Tanja Dacjman, Vanessa Amorós

User avatar
timus
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Szeged
Contact:

Postby timus » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:08 pm

zik013 wrote:
timus wrote:
zik013 wrote:
kleber wrote:
LokomotivaFan wrote:Has anyone seen Ikast - Elda? How did Ikast manage to lead by 19:12 at half time and then win only by one goal in the end? Europamester.dk says it was 31:30.


Ikast is overated.

I think dunaferr is fav to win this competition now.


You think Dunafer can beat Byasen ?? this is very tough opposition...


IMO the chances are 50-50...


much depends on how much they will loose this first leg today..... or they think they can get a win maybe ??


I'm pretty sure that they wants to win... otherwise there would be no use of playing this game ;) No one underestimate Byaseen, anyway.

User avatar
Gadri2
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact:

Postby Gadri2 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:52 pm

zik013 wrote:
timus wrote:
zik013 wrote:
You think Dunafer can beat Byasen ?? this is very tough opposition...


IMO the chances are 50-50...


much depends on how much they will loose this first leg today..... or they think they can get a win maybe ??


I think Dunaferr will win today. ;)
Is there any link where i can watch the match?
HAJRÁ KOHÁSZ!

handballguy
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby handballguy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:39 pm

No live stream of Byåsen-Dunaferr as far as I know (not shown on norwegian tv either), but I think there will be a live update here:

http://www.handball.no/ko_score.asp?KampId=478214

User avatar
Gadri2
Regular
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Contact:

Postby Gadri2 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 pm

handballguy wrote:No live stream of Byåsen-Dunaferr as far as I know (not shown on norwegian tv either), but I think there will be a live update here:

http://www.handball.no/ko_score.asp?KampId=478214


Thanks. ;)
And what do u think of the match? Can Dunaferr win today?
HAJRÁ KOHÁSZ!

handballguy
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby handballguy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Gadri2 wrote:
handballguy wrote:No live stream of Byåsen-Dunaferr as far as I know (not shown on norwegian tv either), but I think there will be a live update here:

http://www.handball.no/ko_score.asp?KampId=478214


Thanks. ;)
And what do u think of the match? Can Dunaferr win today?


If G. Snorroeggen has a bad day, Dunaferr has a good chance of winning - she s the heart and soul of this team. Hard to say what is the better team, but I think the advantage of playing at home in the 2.leg makes Dunaferr the favorite (60-40?). Good luck to both teams :p

User avatar
yvon
Extra Member
Posts: 583
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: All over the world
Contact:

Postby yvon » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Metz Handball - S.D. Itxako Navarra 28 - 28 (10-15)

handballguy
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby handballguy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Byåsen - Dunaferr (17-14) HT

18-20 40min - Byåsen has fallen asleep and making a lot of mistakes.

29-28 Full Time.

Great second half by Dunaferr, went from 18-14 to 18-21. Dunaferr (and hungarian teams) are usually very good at home, and I am pretty sure Dunaferr will take the place in the semifinal. My odds: 90/10. The Byåsen players shot badly and made too many mistakes, while Dunaferr proved to be one of the favorites of this tournament.

gs
Rookie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:56 pm

Byåsen wil

Postby gs » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Byåsen was sleeping in the start oo the second half.

Toppscorer Byåsen: Marit Malm Frafjord, Gøril Snorroeggen and Marte Snorroeggen 5.

Dunaferr: Ferling Bernadett 8.

Byåsen is playing better away from home.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 21 times

Postby jensm » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Byåsen - Dunaferr 29-28 (17-14)

Best Players on the teams was Bernadett Ferling, Kristina Pigniczki and Sanela Knezovic. And for Byåsen it was Marit Frafjord. Tonje Nøstvold was awful.

Paula Ungureanu got injured in the match. :(

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:11 pm

Does anyone know if the EHF-Cup game between Elda Prestigo & Ikast-Bording on saturday will be broadcast on any spanish TV channel? Online? If Europamester dk doesn't update the score during the the game, is there anywhere else I can follow the game or the score?

jgomsi
Super Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:10 am
Location: Elda, Spain
Contact:

Postby jgomsi » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:28 pm

jarmusch wrote:Does anyone know if the EHF-Cup game between Elda Prestigo & Ikast-Bording on saturday will be broadcast on any spanish TV channel? Online? If Europamester dk doesn't update the score during the the game, is there anywhere else I can follow the game or the score?

The match won't be broadcasted live, only recorded on Sunday and on the Valencian regional channel Punt2 (you know... women handball... Spanish TV... :evil: )
As for the live score, if you know Spanish you can follow the match through the local radio: http://directo.radiovivir.com:9002/listen.pls :roll:

In any case, I will ask on "Lo+Balonmano" (Spanish handball forum) because maybe someone will listen to the match and update the score there. I will post here later the URL if someone agrees to do it.

jarmusch
Extra Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:34 am

Postby jarmusch » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:10 pm

jgomsi wrote:
jarmusch wrote:Does anyone know if the EHF-Cup game between Elda Prestigo & Ikast-Bording on saturday will be broadcast on any spanish TV channel? Online? If Europamester dk doesn't update the score during the the game, is there anywhere else I can follow the game or the score?

The match won't be broadcasted live, only recorded on Sunday and on the Valencian regional channel Punt2 (you know... women handball... Spanish TV... :evil: )
As for the live score, if you know Spanish you can follow the match through the local radio: http://directo.radiovivir.com:9002/listen.pls :roll:

In any case, I will ask on "Lo+Balonmano" (Spanish handball forum) because maybe someone will listen to the match and update the score there. I will post here later the URL if someone agrees to do it.


Well, that sucks... :( But thanks for your answer jgomsi. It will be really great if you could update the game score :)

User avatar
HPeter
Super Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:47 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby HPeter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 am

Dunaferr-Byasen live stream on Hunnetmedia!!!

http://www.hunnetmedia.hu/

03.16. 18.00

Ale10
Super Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby Ale10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Any links for Ikast match? Stream, radio, or just liveticker.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4053
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Ale10 wrote:Any links for Ikast match? Stream, radio, or just liveticker.


http://europamester.dk/news.htm#34
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Ale10
Super Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby Ale10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:08 pm

kleber wrote:
Ale10 wrote:Any links for Ikast match? Stream, radio, or just liveticker.


http://europamester.dk/news.htm#34


Am I the only one who don't see any results there? :D

I find it: 'Elda - Ikast Bording, direkte update', but there no redults there and the match started at 18:00...

Ale10
Super Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby Ale10 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:09 pm

It's going, 4-0 Ikast, thanks.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests