Leave the club:
Ana Dokic ? (to Hypo)

Arrive:
Luidmilla Postnova ?
Szűcs Gabriella ?
Ionela Stanca ?
Szamoránszky Piroska ?
Narsisa Lecusanu ?
Hajrá ETO!!! GÖRBICZ ANITA - AURELIA BRADEANU - PÁLINGER KATALIN - SIMONA SPIRIDON - VÉRTEN ORSOLYA

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Tomi wrote:Győri Audi ETO:

Leave the club:
Ana Dokic ? (to Hypo)

Arrive:
Luidmilla Postnova ?
Szűcs Gabriella ?
Ionela Stanca ?
Szamoránszky Piroska ?
Narsisa Lecusanu ?

No need for gossips imo... BTW, Dokic will NOT join Hypo, they`ve two world class line players... Or is it still Fools Day in Hungary? ;-)

sportfan

Postby sportfan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Ana Djokic Silo will stay in Gyor,end of story...
* Andrea Lekić * Lærke Møller * Anita Görbicz * Cristina Neagu * Carmen Martín *

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 am

Milanovic out for the rest of the season... yesterday she got a knee-surgery without Ikast-Bording knowing it, so she wont be playing for Ikast anymore...

Good luck to her in FCK and Circus-Anja!!

jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:42 am

Jessen wrote:Milanovic out for the rest of the season... yesterday she got a knee-surgery without Ikast-Bording knowing it, so she wont be playing for Ikast anymore...

I red about this f**king disrespectful way she left Ikast and the situations she has put her team-mates for 4 years in. Because when you take off and get an operation only 4 days before your “old team” is playing their first DM semifinal against your “new team” and without any kind of permission and without your club even knowing about it, something really smells bad. It so unbelievable and most of all unprofessional, especially when you think about that Ikasts physiotherapist Lisa Thomey and Ikasts doctor Søren Kjeldsen both thought that she more than fine could finish the season for Ikast with some larger and minor step-ins now and then, and without any kind of risk of her future handball carrier. Tanja apparently thought otherwise. :evil: :evil: :x :x :evil: :evil:

http://www.ibeh.dk/ndefault.asp?id=538
Last edited by jarmusch on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:56 am

doomark wrote:

Leave the club:
Ana Dokic ? (to Hypo)

Arrive:
Luidmilla Postnova ?
Szűcs Gabriella ?
Ionela Stanca ?
Szamoránszky Piroska ?
Narsisa Lecusanu ?

No need for gossips imo... BTW, Dokic will NOT join Hypo, they`ve two world class line players... Or is it still Fools Day in Hungary? ;-)

And they won't sign any left-handers????
MKB Veszprém...forever and ever!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:23 am

cskaresz wrote:
doomark wrote:

Leave the club:
Ana Dokic ? (to Hypo)

Arrive:
Luidmilla Postnova ?
Szűcs Gabriella ?
Ionela Stanca ?
Szamoránszky Piroska ?
Narsisa Lecusanu ?

And they won't sign any left-handers????

Well, these are just gossips, you can not know who they`re talking to for next season...

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:02 pm

jarmusch wrote:
Jessen wrote:Milanovic out for the rest of the season... yesterday she got a knee-surgery without Ikast-Bording knowing it, so she wont be playing for Ikast anymore...

I red about this f**king disrespectful way she left Ikast and the situations she has put her team-mates for 4 years in. Because when you take off and get an operation only 4 days before your “old team” is playing their first DM semifinal against your “new team” and without any kind of permission and without your club even knowing about it, something really smells bad. It so unbelievable and most of all unprofessional, especially when you think about that Ikasts physiotherapist Lisa Thomey and Ikasts doctor Søren Kjeldsen both thought that she more than fine could finish the season for Ikast with some larger and minor step-ins now and then, and without any kind of risk of her future handball carrier. Tanja apparently thought otherwise. :evil: :evil: :x :x :evil: :evil:

http://www.ibeh.dk/ndefault.asp?id=538

I read about it on europamester.dk. It is extremely disappointing. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I think Anja Andersen might have something to do with it.
Be it as it may, the least she could have done is to inform the club that she's going to have the surgery.
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Joana wrote:I read about it on europamester.dk. It is extremely disappointing. Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but I think Anja Andersen might have something to do with it.
Be it as it may, the least she could have done is to inform the club that she's going to have the surgery.

This means no titles for Ikast this season. That certainly must be a big blow for the management as well as Tanja´s teammates..

And whether Anja has something to do with this or not, I can´t say, but it is definetely in Anja´s spirit to do something like that. And of course Tanja has discussed this with her future club FCK in some way or another.

What I find amazing about Anja Andersen is not that she is a dumb and selfish, but that she somehow manages to make everyone around her be just the same. She seems to have HUGE influence on many of her players..

zmagovalec

Postby zmagovalec » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:00 pm

although it is her month on some walls ...

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Or maybe the management wanted her to play and did not care about her well being (obviously she was in pain) since she is leaving for FCK. There are various possibilities.
Where do I find a Danish version of Andryushina?
Pytlick please choose the talents 88/89

jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Mads W wrote:Or maybe the management wanted her to play and did not care about her well being (obviously she was in pain) since she is leaving for FCK. There are various possibilities.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s jumper’s knee. It’s the same kind of knee injury that Kari-Anne Henriksen, Hanne Halén, Tonje Larsen, Kari-Mette Johansen, Glen Solberg, Preben Vildalen and many others have had for years, and played with for many seasons in a row. It’s more an annoying injury, than a painful injury. :roll:

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:56 pm

jarmusch wrote:
Mads W wrote:Or maybe the management wanted her to play and did not care about her well being (obviously she was in pain) since she is leaving for FCK. There are various possibilities.

It’s jumper’s knee. It’s the same kind of knee injury that Kari-Anne Henriksen, Hanne Halén, Tonje Larsen, Kari-Mette Johansen, Glen Solberg, Preben Vildalen and many others have had for years, and played with for many seasons in a row. It’s more an annoying injury, than a painful injury. :roll:
So what you are basically saying is that you do not believe her? She told that the pain got worse and she could not live it for the rest of the season. No one can judge that but herself. Pain is felt individually and the doctor might diagnose that it is safe for her to play, but he cannot say anything about what Tanja feels.
Last edited by Mads W on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:59 pm

jarmusch wrote:

Ikast are trying to find some sancsations against Milanovic, and they are sure that Anja has something to with it, so it very clear for me to see that Anja wants FCK to play champions league next year...!!!

I will wish all i can, that Ikast still Beats FCK the Hell out Sportscenter Ikast so Anja can cry together with her "jumper-knee" starplayer

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 am

Jessen wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Ikast are trying to find some sancsations against Milanovic, and they are sure that Anja has something to with it, so it very clear for me to see that Anja wants FCK to play champions league next year...!!!

I will wish all i can, that Ikast still Beats FCK the Hell out Sportscenter Ikast so Anja can cry together with her "jumper-knee" starplayer
Ikast is waay over their heads in this case for sure!

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:12 am

Well, whatever really happened between her and the club, there really is no excuse for not telling the coach and the teammates that you're about to have a surgery. You just don't do that.

I really hope Ikast wins the semis.

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:18 am

Joana wrote:Well, whatever really happened between her and the club, there really is no excuse for not telling the coach and the teammates that you're about to have a surgery. You just don't do that.

I really hope Ikast wins the semis.
Agree

jarmusch
Extra Member

Postby jarmusch » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:34 am

Mads W wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

So what you are basically saying is that you do not believe her? She told that the pain got worse and she could not live it for the rest of the season. No one can judge that but herself. Pain is felt individually and the doctor might diagnose that it is safe for her to play, but he cannot say anything about what Tanja feels.

That’s exactly what I’m saying! I don’t believe her at all. Tanja is already fighting to get FCK in the Champions League next year.
BTW, If you know what jumpers knee is, you wouldn’t use the word pain :roll:

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:28 am

jarmusch wrote:
Mads W wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

That’s exactly what I’m saying! I don’t believe her at all. Tanja is already fighting to get FCK in the Champions League next year.
I know what it is alright. But neither of us know how Tanja feels. That's a fact you are trying to deny. You can choose not to believe her. But don't try to sound like you know what's best for her.

Skaarup
Regular

Postby Skaarup » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:38 am

jarmusch wrote:
Mads W wrote:
jarmusch wrote:

Jumper knee can be painful, it is different from one person to another - Jumpers knee can be a serious injury, for example, Norwegian football player Trond Andersen, who play for Brøndby IF has been out with at jumpers knee in almost 2 years.

Some of the symptomes at Jumpers Knee:

There can be pains all the time, but the pains will show up when you bend your knee with strain. If you don't hold a break, when the symptoms show up, the pains will come earlier and earlier when you train. And the the injury will become chronic. And then the it would become a long-term injury.
GudmeOureGudbjerg

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:44 am

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:31 am

Mads W wrote:I know what it is alright. But neither of us know how Tanja feels. That's a fact you are trying to deny. You can choose not to believe her. But don't try to sound like you know what's best for her.

And u dont try to be "kind guy" who is always fight for rights of offended. Action speaks louder than words. Each player has moral obligations for the club they play. Unfortunately Tanjas moral is same low as Anjas. :roll:

Mads W
Extra Member

Postby Mads W » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

Jessen wrote:Ikast has fired Tanja Milanovic :shock: :shock: :lol:

http://old.herningfolkeblad.dk/ritzauon ... DDAT976218
Looked like the right decision to make. That said, I have my doubts that Ikast would have allowed Tanja to get surgery had she confronted the management. In that case Ikast would have been the bad guy. IT is often heard that clubs press their players to play.

Joana
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Joana » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Pretty sad to see it end like this. Those years in Ikast were the highlight of her career, she made a name for herself, got so many fans and so much recognition and it all ends up with her being fired. :roll: I hope the move to FCK was worth it, but I have some doubts.

Return to “Female Handball”