Transfers and... (08/09)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am

AalborgDH-fan wrote:
timus wrote:Beatrix Balogh --> Sagunto :roll:

Hmm, strange club choice for her I think

I don't think so. She wanted to finish her career, but Sagunto offered good conditions... Valencia is a very nice place, huge city, it has international airport, and the climate is marvellous.

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:15 am

Mónika Kovacsicz 2+1 yrs in Viborg. They will have a complete selection of lefties...Móni: you did not become smarter at all.... :?
MKB Veszprém...forever and ever!

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:24 am

cskaresz wrote:Mónika Kovacsicz 2+1 yrs in Viborg. They will have a complete selection of lefties...Móni: you did not become smarter at all.... :?

You can not know in advance. Tell me which Hungarian teams should she have joined instead of FTC? Good luck in Denmark.

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 am

El Alcobendas(Madrid,Spain) femenino se refuerza con dos de las mejores jugadoras de Croacia

El Alcobendas de Luis Carlos Torrescusa acaba de hacer oficial el fichaje de dos de las mejores jugadoras croatas de cara a la temporada 2008/2009. Se trata de las internacionales Sonja Basic y Ana Papak.

Sonja Basic, de 20 años, mide 1,83 metros de altura y procede del Rk Tresnjeva de Zagreb, al igual que Ana Papak (1,84 de altura). Internacional con la Selección cadete, junior y senior de su país, juega en primera línea. Se trata de una jugadora muy polivalente que funciona perfectamente tanto en el centro como en cualquiera de los laterales.

Ana Papak, (26 años) por su parte, es otra excelente jugadora (internacional cadete y junior) que recientemente jugó el Mundial de Francia representando a Croacia. Se trata de una magnífica defensora que aportará mayor contundencia al equipo de Luis Carlos Torrescusa.

Ambas jugadoras disputaron la pasada campaña dos rondas de competición europea, la Challenge Cup, con su club.

Someone can explain something about these players?
Last edited by polpol on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 pm

doomark wrote:
cskaresz wrote:Mónika Kovacsicz 2+1 yrs in Viborg. They will have a complete selection of lefties...Móni: you did not become smarter at all.... :?

You can not know in advance. Tell me which Hungarian teams should she have joined instead of FTC? Good luck in Denmark.

Well I guess there are options besides DEN and HUN. I mean we know how much our players developed in Denmark. And we know that Viborg has ca. 6 lefties, 4 of them wingers. And I have a feeling, that currently Kovacsicz is the last on their list. Although I don't have information about her int'national recognition. Anyone outside HUN, what do you know about Monika Kovacsicz?

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 pm

cskaresz wrote:Well I guess there are options besides DEN and HUN. I mean we know how much our players developed in Denmark. And we know that Viborg has ca. 6 lefties, 4 of them wingers. And I have a feeling, that currently Kovacsicz is the last on their list. Although I don't have information about her int'national recognition. Anyone outside HUN, what do you know about Monika Kovacsicz?

After my informations, she`ll be on loan for one year, so she`ll not necessary be part of the Viborg squad in the season of 2008/2009.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:27 pm

doomark wrote:
cskaresz wrote:Well I guess there are options besides DEN and HUN. I mean we know how much our players developed in Denmark. And we know that Viborg has ca. 6 lefties, 4 of them wingers. And I have a feeling, that currently Kovacsicz is the last on their list. Although I don't have information about her int'national recognition. Anyone outside HUN, what do you know about Monika Kovacsicz?

After my informations, she`ll be on loan for one year, so she`ll not necessary be part of the Viborg squad in the season of 2008/2009.

So they're bying a player, and then send her out on loan imidiately??

Viborg HK :evil:

Instead Viborg should get a decent playmaker, Lunde is not good enough yet, (compared to the payment we know she gets :lol: ) and popovic is better in back position, with Skov.

This will bench Ida Bjørndalen the whole season...!!!

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:43 pm

cskaresz wrote:I don't have information about her int'national recognition. Anyone outside HUN, what do you know about Monika Kovacsicz?

IMO, she is the best Hungarian right wing. Very fast and skillful, nice shooter and excellent at fast breaks.

Plus - she looks great! :D

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:11 pm

Jessen wrote:So they're bying a player, and then send her out on loan imidiately??

Viborg HK :evil:

That`s what I heard of.

LokomotivaFan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby LokomotivaFan » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 pm

polpol wrote:El Alcobendas(Madrid,Spain) femenino se refuerza con dos de las mejores jugadoras de Croacia

El Alcobendas de Luis Carlos Torrescusa acaba de hacer oficial el fichaje de dos de las mejores jugadoras croatas de cara a la temporada 2008/2009. Se trata de las internacionales Sonja Basic y Ana Papak.

Sonja Basic, de 20 años, mide 1,83 metros de altura y procede del Rk Tresnjeva de Zagreb, al igual que Ana Papak (1,84 de altura). Internacional con la Selección cadete, junior y senior de su país, juega en primera línea. Se trata de una jugadora muy polivalente que funciona perfectamente tanto en el centro como en cualquiera de los laterales.

Ana Papak, (26 años) por su parte, es otra excelente jugadora (internacional cadete y junior) que recientemente jugó el Mundial de Francia representando a Croacia. Se trata de una magnífica defensora que aportará mayor contundencia al equipo de Luis Carlos Torrescusa.

Ambas jugadoras disputaron la pasada campaña dos rondas de competición europea, la Challenge Cup, con su club.

Someone can explain something about these players?

Wow, Papak and Basic are leaving Tresnjevka. That's a surprise. Papak is a decent pivot. She's strong and has a good shot. She got a call to the NT a few times but never made the final cut.
Basic is a back player. She's not the fastest but if she sees a chance to score she'll use it. She has a strong shot, but if she would lose a little bit of weight she'd be even better. Her father is the famous world class goalkeeper Mirko Basic. I have a feeling everyone always expected more from her, that she didn't fully explore her talent. Maybe that will change in Spain.

What can you tell me about their new club
Bijelo-crvena, Polja hrvatska, Na dresu sjete me, Da ja volim te,
Igrajte za nju, Nasu voljenu, Nek jace kuca to, Srce vatreno!!!

carrera
Extra Member

Postby carrera » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Well, in last game of the season Sonja Bašić told me she wants to go to Spain - if it doesn't happens, then she goes to Lokomotiva Zagreb. But she goes to Spain. More sun, sand and oranges for her! Weeeeee!
bad girls kick ass!!!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Oksana Sheveleva(Kuban) to Zvezda.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

cskaresz

Postby cskaresz » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:03 pm

doomark wrote:

And where will she be loaned out? According to your information...:)

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 pm

kleber wrote:Oksana Sheveleva(Kuban) to Zvezda.

Who is she?
Has she skills to join Russian NT in the future?

polpol
Regular

Postby polpol » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Alcobendas is a promoted team to 1st Liga, this season is the first in its history in highest level. More of its players are young talenters from national junior team. Another new player is french Marion Anti(22 years old) who cames from Metz.
But she goes to Spain. More sun, sand and oranges for her! Weeeeee!

Well, in Madrid sun, of course, but not sand(without sea), and oranges yes, but better in Valencia :D :D

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:42 pm

jensm wrote:
kleber wrote:Oksana Sheveleva(Kuban) to Zvezda.

Who is she?
Has she skills to join Russian NT in the future?

Played for the rus nt in denmark friendly in march.left winger...a average player,just a subs to vyakhireva and Dmitrieva.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

barrenkale
Rookie

Postby barrenkale » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:41 pm

What is the future of Daniela Crap? Will she continue in Zalau?

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

Or she'll go to Oltchim :p

Nobody really knows. Tadici wants to keep a small contingent of good players at Zalau, to avoid the relegation of that team. It's the case of Crap or Holhos as well as young talented players coming from Oltchim youth center, like Babeanu, Teodorescu or the very surprising Coadalata. Some of them might be called to Oltchim in the near future. I think things will become clearer after the 10th of June, when Oltchim announces it's acquistions.

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:08 am

So, the list of playersleaving FTC this summer:

Pastrovics -> Debrecen
Harisová -> Slovakia (Bratislava, probably)
Kovacsicz -> Viborg
Soós -> Debrecen
Kocsis -> Békéscsaba
Uhraková -> Debrecen
Ilyés -> Turkey

Zsiga (coach) -> probably somewhere abroad

New coach Gábor ELEK moved 8 players from the junior team to the adults' team (what is the exact word in English for that?). The only new player we contracted is a 35 years old Russian goalkeeper from the 2nd division of Hungarian league, Svetlana Gridneva. Avoiding her the oldest player of Fradi is now Gabriella JUHÁSZ, born in 1985.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 am

Where is Szucsanszky heading to?

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 am

mikh wrote:Where is Szucsanszky heading to?

Szucsánszki and Szamoránsky stay in FTC.

Neo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Neo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 am

mikh wrote:Or she'll go to Oltchim :p

@ the Oltchim games u mean :D
Heart and soul for CS Oltchim Valcea

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 am

mikh wrote:Where is Szucsanszky heading to?

Players not listed stay in FTC. The only player that neither announced to leave nor to stay is Juhász. I suppose she'll stay but I'm not sure.

marius
Regular

Postby marius » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 am

Gabriella Juhasz (Ferencvaros) to Rulmentul Urban Brasov.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 am

marius wrote:Gabriella Juhasz (Ferencvaros) to Rulmentul Urban Brasov.

Is it sure??? Poor Ferencváros... :(

Return to “Female Handball”