EHF Final,Dinamo-Itxako

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 21 times

Postby jensm » Sat May 24, 2008 7:53 pm

yeah, come on Dinamo!! :D



kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 7:56 pm

16-21. \:D/
Drygina disqualified.....7 m Itaxko,missed.
17-21
17-22,kochetova
17-22
18-22
18-23,stupnitskaya......four min to go.
19-23.3 min to go.
20-23

5-1 defense by itaxko.....come on, Dinamo hold on.
Last edited by kleber on Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sat May 24, 2008 7:58 pm

m.55 17-21 it´s over for Itxako :oops: :oops:

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sat May 24, 2008 8:08 pm

FT 20-23 What a pity for Itxako! Congratulations Volgograd!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 pm

23-20 for Dinamo final score.

Congrats to Dinamo,finaly a european title after 95 one for this great handball school. =D> =D> =D>...this was their best chance since likely some key players will leave in the summer.

Good luck for itxako in next european cups,cl qualification? :?

Another great day for Russian female handball. ;)
Last edited by kleber on Sat May 24, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 21 times

Postby jensm » Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Yeah, Congratulations Volgograd! :D

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sat May 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Yes, Itxako will play CL like second in our league, Elda also like champion.
But I think that this final was a great chance to achieve an european title for Itxako, very difficult to reach another final

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 8:14 pm

polpol wrote:Yes, Itxako will play CL like second in our league, Elda also like champion.
But I think that this final was a great chance to achieve an european title for Itxako, very difficult to reach another final


As for Dinamo who doesn't have money to keep the best players.....kochetova play today makes all the difference.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sat May 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Kochetova is leaving Dinamo? Where? She´s awsome

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 pm

polpol wrote:Kochetova is leaving Dinamo? Where? She´s awsome


Likely Zvezda........ :(
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Lada fan
:::Site Admin:::
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:05 pm

Postby Lada fan » Sat May 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Great day for russians teams..
BRAVO DINAMO 8:)

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sat May 24, 2008 11:33 pm

Yeah,amazing year for Russian handball...it could not go any better then this unless Astrakhanochka had won the cup winners cup. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess that the champions trophy is in Chekhov next season.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

polpol
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Postby polpol » Sun May 25, 2008 2:10 pm


User avatar
Astherion
Extra Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:29 am
Location: Guabiruba-SC Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Postby Astherion » Sun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm

I´m sorry for Itxako´s defeat due to the Brazilian player Deonise.
On the other hand , congratulations to Dinamo and their supports .After a successful season for the Russian clubs let´s see if the Russians confirm their sovereignty in Beijing .

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sun May 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Astherion wrote:I´m sorry for Itxako´s defeat due to the Brazilian player Deonise.
On the other hand , congratulations to Dinamo and their supports .After a successful season for the Russian clubs let´s see if the Russians confirm their sovereignty in Beijing .


Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Astherion
Extra Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:29 am
Location: Guabiruba-SC Brazil
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Postby Astherion » Sun May 25, 2008 6:16 pm

kleber wrote:Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.


Why do you think so?

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Sun May 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Astherion wrote:
kleber wrote:Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.


Why do you think so?


Games two in two days.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Mon May 26, 2008 5:57 pm

And because of Visa problems Khmyrova didn't went to Spain.

Third european title for Dinamo after city cup (knowed as challenge cup now) and supercup(champions trophy now) both in 1995.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Russia-Fan
Extra Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Russia-Fan » Mon May 26, 2008 6:23 pm

kleber wrote:
Astherion wrote:
kleber wrote:Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.


Why do you think so?


Games two in two days.


don´t worry about this. you have just seen what trefilov is able to do :lol:
and the girls, too :lol:
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!

kleber
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:21 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Postby kleber » Mon May 26, 2008 6:25 pm

Russia-Fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
Astherion wrote:
kleber wrote:Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.


Why do you think so?


Games two in two days.


don´t worry about this. you have just seen what trefilov is able to do :lol:
and the girls, too :lol:


He helps all the other teams who are not so strong physicaly as Russia.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

User avatar
Russia-Fan
Extra Member
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Location: Germany

Postby Russia-Fan » Mon May 26, 2008 6:28 pm

kleber wrote:
Russia-Fan wrote:
kleber wrote:
Astherion wrote:
kleber wrote:Yeah,that is the ultimate goal......but the olympic schedule doesn't help Russia.


Why do you think so?


Games two in two days.


don´t worry about this. you have just seen what trefilov is able to do :lol:
and the girls, too :lol:


He helps all the other teams who are not so strong physicaly as Russia.



:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
!!!! Russia forever !!!!!!
My friends.... I miss you!!


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests