Transfers and... (09/10)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
mad_mike
Regular

Re: Transfers and... (09/10)

Postby mad_mike » Sun May 30, 2010 2:13 pm

polpol wrote:Nely Carla (international spanish from Itxako) to Havre (France).

I really don’t understand why Itxako let Carla go… she was one of the top scorers for Itxako.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Sun May 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Szucs played more more minutes than Kovacsicz and scored goals.Why Szucs is not on the National Team? ](*,)

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm

BritneyFan wrote:Szucs played more more minutes than Kovacsicz and scored goals.Why Szucs is not on the National Team? ](*,)

Because she doesn’t play as much as the other LB in the NT do (Toth, Bluath, Zacsik, Tomori)

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Sun May 30, 2010 4:56 pm

mad_mike wrote:
BritneyFan wrote:Szucs played more more minutes than Kovacsicz and scored goals.Why Szucs is not on the National Team? ](*,)

Because she doesn’t play as much as the other LB in the NT do (Toth, Bluath, Zacsik, Tomori)

It's a very complex question. Many Hungarians want her back but Mátéfi doesn't. In my opinion she doesn't deserve it, she should find another club and then we will see. She was never a superstar anyway. At this moment Szekeres (Békéscsaba) is also higher ranked.
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Sun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Galpa wrote:
mad_mike wrote:

It's a very complex question. Many Hungarians want her back but Mátéfi doesn't. In my opinion she doesn't deserve it, she should find another club and then we will see. She was never a superstar anyway. At this moment Szekeres (Békéscsaba) is also higher ranked.

I never said that Sucz is a superstar … and let’s face it … Also in Oltchim and in the NT of Hungary there are better players than Sucz.
But that doesn’t mean she is not a good player … so she could find a less valuable team, where she can play a lot.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

In attack Szucs isn't that good but maybe she didn't find her form. Anyway, in defense she can be a rock, Oltchim should keep her. Especially because she was born in Romania and she is also dating the striker fro CFR Cluj, Bud... And of course, because she is talented!

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Mon May 31, 2010 10:51 am

I think that Szucs is a attack-defence player!better in attack!or ...she was
1 season before she came to Oltchim she played against Rulmentul Brasov 2007/08!
http://europeancup.eurohandball.com/cwc ... ban+Brasov see 1/8 Final DVSC-Aquaticum against Rulmentul Brasov.At that time,we (romanian)was scared by Szucs because she was the best that two matches.She scored 7 goals in Hungary and 2 in Romania but did a very good job.

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 am

Its official: Steluta Luca and Roxana Gatzel have signed another contract with Oltchim.
Steluta also added that the next year will be her last … she is thinking of retiring at the end of the next season.

Fleury
Rookie

Postby Fleury » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

Nobody knows Ori Edina for the Hungary's national team?
The next year, she will play for my team in Fleury in France :oops: :D
Since 3 years, she is one of the best middleback of our championship. She's not like Tapai who must return in Hungary because she was very useless...

silvius
Extra Member

Postby silvius » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 pm

mad_mike wrote:Its official: Steluta Luca and Roxana Gatzel have signed another contract with Oltchim.
Steluta also added that the next year will be her last … she is thinking of retiring at the end of the next season.

Yes and Radu Voina didn't prolong his contract with Valcea, he will continue only to NT.

Anyway with these transfers , this season doesn't look very well.

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

silvius wrote:
mad_mike wrote:Its official: Steluta Luca and Roxana Gatzel have signed another contract with Oltchim.

Yes and Radu Voina didn't prolong his contract with Valcea, he will continue only to NT.

Anyway with these transfers , this season doesn't look very well.

1.It`s 1 June!3 months until the start of the new season and 4 until CL.We have more than enough time for transfers can i say.
2.Our team can make semifinals or more next season!2-3 good transfers and we`ll take the CL. 8:)

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:25 pm

You imply that making 2 or 3 transfers will definitely strentgthen Oltchim's team. It's true, but as president Gavrilescu said, no good player wants to come in Romania. So as long as we bring Ukrainians or players from Romania here, the team won't gain in strength, but only in number.

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

The reason why Voina didn’t sign another contract with Oltchim is because he needs a break.
He won’t sign with any other team … he will dedicate all his time to his family.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 pm

silvius wrote:Yes and Radu Voina didn't prolong his contract with Valcea

The strongest reinforcement for next season so far! ;-)

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Line Jørgensen leaves Odense-GOG...

She will be presentated in another Danish league club later this week.

I think she'll go to either Viborg or FIF

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Line Jørgensen are leaving GOG Odense, she had a clause in here contract allowing here to leave!!

She is a offcause a huge talent and more or less all clubs must be interested in here if they can afford here!
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm

aah you beat me on thet news Jessen, Europamester are saying that she is romured to FCM.

To be honest I can not se either Viborg or FCM signing here.

Viborg have Jurach and Acimovic amoung others.

FCM do not have that much money and allrady have Nøstvold and talented Mølgaard..

Randers maybe, they only have Dalby and a lot of games in the comming season...
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 pm

What? Last I heard she seemed determined to stay - though before I heard that, I was expecting her to leave :-k

I think FCM is very possible - they'll probably have money with all the players they've let go, and as for Randers, I doubt they'll be spending more money, as they have already signed Okkels and also need very much a replacement for Silich and they said they don't want to spend too much.. but you never know.. It would be fun to see her in either of these two clubs, just not in Viborg. She must not go there - not if they are just gonna put her on the bench [-X
Last edited by masch1 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Jessen wrote:Line Jørgensen leaves Odense-GOG...

She will be presentated in another Danish league club later this week.

I think she'll go to either Viborg or FIF

Or Esbjerg or KIF Vejen :lol:

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Adriyanos wrote:You imply that making 2 or 3 transfers will definitely strentgthen Oltchim's team. It's true, but as president Gavrilescu said, no good player wants to come in Romania. So as long as we bring Ukrainians or players from Romania here, the team won't gain in strength, but only in number.

Pal, let me tell you where is the real problem here. Why not to come in Romania? We are EU country, Montenegro isn't. Lekic is now in Slovenia, but there is not big difference and don't forget she is from Serbia.

The problem is like this: Gavrilescu doesn't want to offer anymore salaries more than 180k. Why would Bulatovic and Lekic want to come at Valcea for bigger salaries with just let's say 30k? They wouldn't go to Viborg or other teams for this kind of salary. Because they are respected and they are stars at Krim and Buducnost. Plus, nobody guarantee them a place as regular at Oltchim... THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM!

If Gavrilescu would give them double salaries, I am pretty sure they will surely come in Romania too. Don't forget Gyor signed Lunde. But the contract is big. Of course nobody comes for this kind of salary if these players are one of the best from the world.

About Kochetova and the Korean player, the problem isn't with the salary. Anna accepted the contract, but president Gavrilescu didn't know that Russia has also that rule that you can't sign a young player without paying a tax. And the tax is kinda big and Gavrilescu didn't want to pay a half of million (tax + transfer price) for Kochetova...

Oltchim should have signed Penezic like some users said here... She could have helped a lot and to rise as a good player! President Gavrilescu should understand that you need to spend big money to bring the best players from the world.

But there are so many good players in this world, like Penezic, that can really help and can improve as player, you don't need to sign just stars...
Last edited by Poltergeist on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

I.L.T. wrote:aah you beat me on thet news Jessen, Europamester are saying that she is romured to FCM.

To be honest I can not se either Viborg or FCM signing here.

Viborg have Jurach and Acimovic amoung others.

FCM do not have that much money and allrady have Nøstvold and talented Mølgaard..

Randers maybe, they only have Dalby and a lot of games in the comming season...

I could easily see her in FCM, but they have Nøstvold, and Møldrup never plays anyway.
I hope Viborg won't sign her, she won't get a fair chance with Jurack there...
Randers more want a line player + Dalby is there
Hmm... I'm thinking if she want's to go back to her hometown Copenhagen and play for FIF??? :roll:

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Susann Müller from Leipzig to Aarhus - HCL confirmed today

=D>
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

red and white
Handball Fan-atic

Postby red and white » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

meteo wrote:Susann Müller from Leipzig to Aarhus - HCL confirmed today

=D>

Just out of curiosity. You seem not to like Müller - why is that?

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

meteo wrote:Susann Müller from Leipzig to Aarhus - HCL confirmed today

=D>

Lets hope she got a bank-guarantee, concerning her salary in SK. Aarhus !!

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Poltergeist wrote:Pal, let me tell you where is the real problem here. Why not to come in Romania? We are EU country, Montenegro isn't. Lekic is now in Slovenia, but there is not big difference and don't forget she is from Serbia.

First of all, I am not your pal. Second, it doesn't matter that we are in EU. The economic level is getting worse every day and nothing happens. Countries like Hungary or Slovenia are many miles ahead of us.

Poltergeist wrote:The problem is like this: Gavrilescu doesn't want to offer anymore salaries more than 180k. Why would Bulatovic and Lekic want to come at Valcea for bigger salaries with just let's say 30k? They wouldn't go to Viborg or other teams for this kind of salary. Because they are respected and they are stars at Krim and Buducnost. Plus, nobody guarantee them a place as regular at Oltchim... THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM!

Why should he offer more? Barbosa won't come here because she wasn't paid at Brasov (surely, this wouldn't have happened at Oltchim) and she clearly doesn't want the situation to happen again. The problem is more complex than what you wrote there and nobody has to be a regular player in Oltchim. If Lekic came to Valcea, she would have been a regular for sure now with Lecusanu and Meirosu out.

Poltergeist wrote:If Gavrilescu would give them double salaries, I am pretty sure they will surely come in Romania too. Don't forget Gyor signed Lunde. But the contract is big. Of course nobody comes for this kind of salary if these players are one of the best from the world.

You don't need to sign stars but if you want to win silverware, experience is the key. Look at Viborg (Popovic & Jurack) how easily beat Oltchim (Neagu & Vizitiu) in the final. Moreover, the financial crisis affected Oltchim too and if Gavrilescu was to try and offer Lekic two times her salary, she would earn more than the team's stars and she would be the best paid player in Romanian sport.

Return to “Female Handball”