Transfers 10/11

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Corbantis
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 10/11

Postby Corbantis » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:
rechi86 wrote:
doomark wrote:Breaking news: Gunnar Prokop retired from his position of leading Hypo-NÖ.

With Gunnar one of the most controvesial persons in handball retired. He is the heart and soul of Hypo NÖ. It will be interesting to see, how Hypo can live without him...
For me Hypo NÖ will always be Gunnars club!

For me this can be a new beginning seeing Hypo.
Great to hear this "person" is off handball from now on.

if it is true, all newly signed players Aaen, Kr. Lunde and Amariei will finally not be contracted by Hypo.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Daniela Crap (leftback) to newly-promoted SCM Craiova.

http://www.sport365.ro/EXCLUSIV__Dana_C ... 22221.html

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Corbantis wrote:
if it is true, all newly signed players Aaen, Kr. Lunde and Amariei will finally not be contracted by Hypo.

Furthermore the future club of Melgaaard seems to be uncertain. The club wants to use austrian players from the second team instead.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Jessen
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Jessen » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 am

masch1 wrote:
Lazard wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if someone returned to VHK after this next season to take over the reigns from Henry/Savic :) At least it's worded in an interesting way the info they sent out.

Who?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Maria Fisker! They want her back to the club, but she is in contract in Randers HK.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

Ekaterina Andryushina won't start the new season with Zvezda. She took a break to cure fully of all the injuries she had in last 2 years.

Oksana Koroleva's future in Zvezda isn't clear at the moment.

masch1
Handball Fan-atic

Postby masch1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am

Jessen wrote:
masch1 wrote:
Lazard wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if someone returned to VHK after this next season to take over the reigns from Henry/Savic :) At least it's worded in an interesting way the info they sent out.

Who?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Maria Fisker! They want her back to the club, but she is in contract in Randers HK.

Oh, ok, thanks. Well, she does still live in Viborg as far as I know, but I prefer seeing her play in Randers.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Wbk wrote:Rumour: Ukrainian Anastasiya Podpalova (Oltchim) on way to Rostov-Don.

After all it's not Pidpadlova, but Shimkute who may join Rostov. In few days, Shimkute will join training camp of the team. A decision will be published soon.

Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Adriyanos » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Also, it seems likely that Vasciuk will leave Oltchim in this summer.

inocenzza
Regular

Postby inocenzza » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm

what a stupid decision!To let go Shymkute and stop Pidpalova
Dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving

Soft lips are open
Them nuckles is pale
Feels like you're dying
Your dying
Viborg,Kif Vejen,Oltchim,Zvezda Zvenigorod

rechi86

Postby rechi86 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Corbantis wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:
rechi86 wrote:With Gunnar one of the most controvesial persons in handball retired. He is the heart and soul of Hypo NÖ. It will be interesting to see, how Hypo can live without him...
For me Hypo NÖ will always be Gunnars club!

For me this can be a new beginning seeing Hypo.
Great to hear this "person" is off handball from now on.

I don't know if this is a "new" beginnig? I got a feeling this is the beginning of the end. No one knows what will happen next. Maybe some of the forgein players, who are under contract now, will leave too??? :(

And yes, according to the Hypo Homepage, TV reports and newspaper articels there will be no Aaen, Lunde or Amariei at the Südstadt next year... ](*,)
HYPO NÖ

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Sad story with HYPO, we dont need less but more strong teams in female handball !

PS: I would like to see some Brazilian girls in Danish League 8:)

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:54 pm

:-k Will Kiki Lunde end up in ETO after all ?

I think we still will have plenty of action in this transfer-topic before season.

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 am

Not the funniest of stories around Hypo :(

I didn't like Prokopp but respect him for creating a high quality team in a country totally uninterested in handball. If he didn't do anything like this, this year Austria wouldn't have organised a great, great male handball ECh as none would have been interested in the sport - ever.

He showed some of the darkest sides of women's handball fairly often, too, but one most also respect the results he achieved.

mad_mike
Regular

Postby mad_mike » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm

It is a shame what is happening in Hypo now.
For the beauty of the sport, the women’s CL should have as many powerful teams as possible, capable of winning the competition, just like the men's competition.
But still, Hypo was, is and will go on being one of the best clubs in the world.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

TDK wrote::-k Will Kiki Lunde end up in ETO after all ?

I think we still will have plenty of action in this transfer-topic before season.

I would throw a dime on Larvik after Nybergs shoulder injury. ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 am

meteo wrote:
TDK wrote:: Will Kiki Lunde end up in ETO after all ?

I would throw a dime on Larvik after Nybergs shoulder injury. ;)

Yes that could be an option too.

Then we will have to wait for a loooong time until a decision will be made.
Larvik has been in negotiation with Leganger for ages now, still without any result !
How long can it take to sign up one player ?

Fan-Oltchim
Regular

Postby Fan-Oltchim » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 am

John Gavrilescu, said Kristine Lunde reappeared Bogersen possibility to come to Valcea Oltchim has been up an offer immediately after Champions League final, but she refused because he wanted to play at Hypo Vienna.

Gavrilescu said it would be better if they could come Alexandrina do Nascimento, because she plays very well and the extreme right as well as international law.
Oltchim Ramnicu Valcea
Viborg HK
HCM Constanta
Gyori Audi Eto

R.I.P Zoran Kurtes 1965-2010

rechi86

Postby rechi86 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:34 am

According to a statement on the Hypo NÖ Homepage, all the contracts of the current foreign players will be continued. Seems like the current financial situation of the club is not the best (or whatever???), so there will be no new foreign players. They want to involve the young Austrian players more and more in the team.

Also Hypo NÖ will participate in the CL and the WHA (Austrian League). If they play the WRHL as well is in doubt, i think.

I don't think Hypo is going to be a real contender next year. Many of the good young Hypo players (Plach, Blazek...) left the team after the season final.
In my opinion it's impossible to have a good CL with 17 and 18 year old girls filling in the open positions. I think for a real good team, you have to sign some good foreign players.

It's also a pity for us, the fans. Everybody was really excited about the upcoming season. With Kiki, Aaen and Amariei i think we would have been a real contender in the race for the CL title. And now, nothing left of the dream. Gunnar is gone and with him the heart and soul of Hypo...
HYPO NÖ

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am

rechi86 wrote:According to a statement on the Hypo NÖ Homepage, all the contracts of the current foreign players will be continued. Seems like the current financial situation of the club is not the best (or whatever???), so there will be no new foreign players. They want to involve the young Austrian players more and more in the team

If I understand the Homepage of HYPO correctly, Hypo actually never signed
the contracts with Aaen-Lunde and Amariei !

Apparently Melgaard was the only person Hypo couldn`t fool with a fake contract ?
This is very strange !

Fan-Oltchim
Regular

Postby Fan-Oltchim » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

"We received official confirmation will not introduce me to bring together the team. My agent, who took and signed the contract with Hypo Vienna two months ago, will continue to occupy and steps under the new leadership of the Vienna announcement. The case will probably come to EHF do not know what to say, I have never gone through anything like that. I can only say that although I have signed a valid contract with Hypo Vienna two months ago, are now forced to recommence negotiations with other teams next season. The door is open to everyone, "said Carmen Amariei that Sunday was to go to Vienna, for assembling the team's official day.
Oltchim Ramnicu Valcea
Viborg HK
HCM Constanta
Gyori Audi Eto

R.I.P Zoran Kurtes 1965-2010

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Not only Carmen Amariei, BUT ALL 4 PLAYERS THAT SIGNED HYPO were tricked... :| This can't happen, Hypo should be baned!

rechi86

Postby rechi86 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Poltergeist wrote:Not only Carmen Amariei, BUT ALL 4 PLAYERS THAT SIGNED HYPO were tricked... :| This can't happen, Hypo should be baned!

:x
Gunnar Prokop wanted to sign these 4 players for sure. The open contracts should have been signed in these days, but board of directors denied the contracts.
Gunnar said in an interview after the he was shocked by the directors. Normally it's no problem to get their okay, but this time, they told him that these transfers won't happen. He don't know whats wrong. He said someone must have told the board of directors to do so, but he don't know who it was.
Gunnar also told the reporters, he had to retire after this whole thing, because if he don't he would lost his reputation. This is a real pity, because after that i can't imagine that any world class players will ever sign with Hypo ](*,)

This is absolutely no reason to ban Hypo!!! We (fans) are punished enough, trust me :cry: The only one who should be baned of handball is a board of directors, which don't know anything about handball...
HYPO NÖ

Fisk
Rookie

Postby Fisk » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 am

What!!!!Bojana popovic leaves Viborg hk,and joins Budocnost!!!

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 am

SENSATION - Transfer of the year :!:

Bojana Popović broke a contract with Viborg and signed for Budućnost !!! :shock: =D>

Handball queen is back :!: :lol:

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:41 am

Bo$ko wrote:SENSATION - Transfer of the year :!:

Bojana Popović broke a contract with Viborg and signed for Budućnost !!! :shock: =D>

Handball queen is back :!: :lol:

WOW :!: Buducnost : ENJOY

Well now Viborg might have room for both Lunde and Ameriei ?

But maybe they will try and buy a superstar out of a contract somewhere in
Europe. Speculations can begin now :-k

Return to “Female Handball”