Danish League 2010-2011

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Danish League 2010-2011

Postby TheDane » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 pm

I.L.T. wrote:Only think I have been thinking about is the the teams using a pys. called Lisa Thomay always have had many injuries, but do not think Viborg use here :-).

No, Viborg doesn't use Lisa Thomey and the Thomey Institute and never has.
GOG used to. FCM does now and so does BSV (men's team). Michael V. Knudsen use Lisa Thomey too, there's was a clip the other day of his rehabilitation with Lisa Thomey, just before his late inclusion in the squad.
Former speedway World Champion Nicki Pedersen use her too.

Source: http://www.thomey.dk/index.php?Eliteidr%E6tten

But all elite women's handball teams has waaaay too many knee injuries, no matter who their physio is.
The female body, especially their knees are simply not built strong enough to avoid way too many of serious knee injuries in handball.

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

There was one danish player from Randers (?) that played with a severe knee injury, because her muscled were so well to stabilize the damage. The same thing occurred to Elli Garcia in her last season before she came to Leverkusen. She almost played more than a year with a cruciate ligament injury.

But I agree - when I see the high speed handball that Viborg played at Buducnost it is no wonder that such severe injuries occur. But you can only handle the problem in two ways: Bigger team roster (so every single player plays less) or reduce speed.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 pm

The womes league also seems to benefit from the good womens EC and the good mens WC.

Team TVis have a new arena that will open on weddensday against Viborg, and it will be sold out, meening 3200 supporters.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm

I.L.T. wrote:The womes league also seems to benefit from the good womens EC and the good mens WC.

Team TVis have a new arena that will open on weddensday against Viborg, and it will be sold out, meening 3200 supporters.

It will be possible to adore this arena, and watch the current state of affairs of Viborg :roll: on your favorite live streaming channel Wednesdays 20.15 PM. :)
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

I.L.T.
Handball Fan-atic

Postby I.L.T. » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:45 am

4 games in the danish league, it is a long time ago since it was so close in the top and that is great!

19:00 FIF - Randers -3
Very importent Bonde back for FIF and looks in good form, also Juracik that was out in the match FIF lost in Odense are in the form of here life. Randers also looking good in the last game against Esbjerg.

KIF - FCM 19:30 -1
Both more or less with best possibel line-up, so will be interesting, FCM with best players at least attickin wise, KIF with best coach.

19:30 Roskilde - Esbjerg -2
Could be the upset of the evening, Esbjerg missing a lot of players, snoreggen, zacariassen, thorup out for sure, but many other very doubtful like Haandbæk, Stuparikova and not least Grimsbø.

20:15 Tvis - Viborg-2
First game in the new sold out arena, will be interesting, Tvis highly motivated, and as we all now Viborg is not Viborg this year, and still missing players and other not fit.
Think I will go for something possitive here - Handball is just a great sport!

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

I.L.T. wrote:20:15 Tvis - Viborg-2
First game in the new sold out arena, will be interesting, Tvis highly motivated, and as we all now Viborg is not Viborg this year, and still missing players and other not fit.

Team Tvis Holstbro's new home arena is named Gråkjær Arena after the title sponsor and can hold 3250 spectators (2750 seated + 500 standing) + 5 sky boxes with 16 seats each.

http://www.holstebro.dk/Gr%C3%A5kj%C3%A6r%20Arena-581.aspx

More pictures from inside the new arena: http://msfoto.dk/thumbnails.php?album=351

Anicia Juliana
Extra Member

Postby Anicia Juliana » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Thank you Mixball for the game. This is the first time I watch Team Tvis and they are showing some beautiful handball combinations. And they are doing it without any big stars on the team... Good coaching?!?

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 pm

TV2sport.dk
KIF Kolding har et underskud på 17,8 millioner kroner, mens Viborgs lyder på 12 millioner kroner.

Det bedste økonomi finder man hos Randers HK, Tvis Holstebro, Bjerringbro-Silkeborg og Skjern.
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 am

OMG,another huge arena in Denmark.
Why am i not surprised.
Not long time ago i read about a new arena in male handball.So i think in Denmark is opened every mouth a new arena. :-k =D>
How can this people do such great things?

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Some video and more pictures of the new Gråkjær Arena in Holsterbro and pictures of the opening match.

TV clip of an earlier revealing of the new arena, attended by men's NT headcoach Ulrik Wilbek. http://www.tvmidtvest.dk/nettv/?id=2971
Wilbek said he was sure there would be NT friendly matches played in the new arena. (I have actually watched a male NT match played in the old Holstebro arena Idrætscenter Vest, but that's a long time ago, before TV2/Morten Stig Christensen started promoting handball).

7 pictures from outside and inside the arena http://dagbladet-holstebro-struer.dk/ny ... -nye-arena

54 pictures from te big opening match http://dagbladet-holstebro-struer.dk/ny ... ed-et-brag

Pictures from the website of the title sponsor http://www.graakjaer.dk/Default.aspx?ID ... 2&PID=7129

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Anicia Juliana wrote:Thank you Mixball for the game. This is the first time I watch Team Tvis and they are showing some beautiful handball combinations. And they are doing it without any big stars on the team... Good coaching?!?

You are welcome. Another tight defeat by TTH and yet again nicely presented by a "bitchy mad" (her own words "tøsesur") A.G. Nørgård afterwards. The TV reporter conducting the interview was in severe danger I think ;) .

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Mixball wrote:
Anicia Juliana wrote:Thank you Mixball for the game. This is the first time I watch Team Tvis and they are showing some beautiful handball combinations. And they are doing it without any big stars on the team... Good coaching?!?

You are welcome. Another tight defeat by TTH and yet again nicely presented by a "bitchy mad" (her own words "tøsesur") A.G. Nørgård afterwards. The TV reporter conducting the interview was in severe danger I think ;) .

Here is the English subtitle version. I'm not any good at translation I'm afraid. ;)
Sorry A.G. I couldn't persist. :oops:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12548484
P.S. A badly made commercial for this site perhaps. #-o

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:39 pm

:D

By the way - have you recorded the match? I missed your stream. ;)
Greetings from Germany

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 pm

meteo wrote::D

By the way - have you recorded the match? I missed your stream. ;)

Sorry, but no. I was entirely focusing on a new broadcast tool, which gave me trouble, so I also missed parts of the game, damn. :(

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Damn, but that's life. I wouldn't be surprised if Nörgaard is right with her accusations after I have seen the Randers - FCM match, where Randers had very big bonus in the first half.
Greetings from Germany

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Mixball wrote:
Mixball wrote:

Here is the English subtitle version. I'm not any good at translation I'm afraid. ;)
Sorry A.G. I couldn't persist. :oops:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12548484
P.S. A badly made commercial for this site perhaps. #-o

Jesus :shock: Coming from Eastern Europe, I am especially puzzled about how outspoken she is about this. Not the trainer is giving his opinion, not through the flowers, but flat out. In my country not sure she would have been allowed to give a post match interview.

How typical is that Danish League players are reading this thread? :?:

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

zorasourit wrote:
Jesus :shock: Coming from Eastern Europe, I am especially puzzled about how outspoken she is about this. Not the trainer is giving his opinion, not through the flowers, but flat out. In my country not sure she would have been allowed to give a post match interview.

Hey, are you serious?! I thought that subtitles were just a joke, which I found pretty funny correlated with her ballistic attitude. Are you really telling me she is serious about that?! :D
If so, I completely change my opinion of her. I found her abnoxious, but right now I just LOVE HER! :D

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

in real she complained about at least about the red card for Groot - that's what I could figure out without knowing danish very well.
Greetings from Germany

zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic

Postby zorasourit » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

mikh wrote:
zorasourit wrote:

Hey, are you serious?! I thought that subtitles were just a joke, which I found pretty funny correlated with her ballistic attitude. Are you really telling me she is serious about that?! :D
If so, I completely change my opinion of her. I found her abnoxious, but right now I just LOVE HER! :D

Actually I meant the rage she talked with rather than the subtitles. I speak some Danish but didn't understand everything she said, being way too emotional for my level of understanding...

As far as I could perceive, she said "idiot" a few times. Or I am mistaken.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

zorasourit wrote:
mikh wrote:
zorasourit wrote:

Actually I meant the rage she talked with rather than the subtitles. I speak some Danish but didn't understand everything she said, being way too emotional for my level of understanding...

As far as I could perceive, she said "idiot" a few times. Or I am mistaken.

Oh, so now you guys want the real translation. Sorry, request denied. :!:
I should have waited until April the 1'st to pull your legs. :-"

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Had to open this stream now, to see from where all this excitement came ?

MIXBALL, you are one CRAZY DUDE :lol: :lol:

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:27 pm

zorasourit wrote:As far as I could perceive, she said "idiot" a few times. Or I am mistaken.

Sorry, but you are mistaken, she didn't say idiot a single time. The closest thing she said that sounds like idiot is "i orden", which means ok.
She said "det er bare ikke i orden" whioch translates into "that's just not ok".
She didn't do any name calling. Only complained that it's not ok for Viborg to dribble on the middle of the court at the end. She acts like a 6 year old who just got her candy taken away.

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 pm

TDK wrote:Had to open this stream now, to see from where all this excitement came ?

MIXBALL, you are one CRAZY DUDE :lol: :lol:

Thx, I'm flattered, I recon. :oops:
Her waving arms and emotional face got me carried away. :-"

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi´Mixball

Usually I dont read your posts that carefully...
Reason why ? Well I assume that I have almost the same tv-channels as you ?

But now I realize. Your world-wide "handball stream service" are very much appreciated around the globe !!

Mixball wrote:Thx, I'm flattered, I recon. :oops:

You can leave out : -I recon-

You are in a league of your own ! Keep up the good work =D>

Ps : In the future I will pay more attention to your posts :lol:

Staffan
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Staffan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

WooW has to be the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen.

Wha is Gullden doing :lol:
Bollar i Bilen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bemIK39WmLA
Isabelle Gulldén om skiftet til Viborg HK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6kO0R0Unyg

Ahlm and Gullden

Return to “Female Handball”