Transfers 11/12

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Didrik
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 10/11

Postby Didrik » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 pm

123123 wrote:
Ettikeee:) wrote:Heidi Löke to Győr for 2 years.

Awesome transfer!

Now 2010/2011 have Buducnost, Györ and Larvik as clear title farvorites with Valcea and Viborg as the most dangerous outsiders.

I don`t know what competition are you watching :lol: but Valcea is not out.We are in the Main Round.Viborg is out this season.

silvius
Extra Member

Postby silvius » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am

123123 wrote:

Now 2010/2011 have Buducnost, Györ and Larvik as clear title farvorites with Valcea and Viborg as the most dangerous outsiders.

Speaking too soon. Again !!!

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Transfers 11/12

Postby Galpa » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:50 am

The biggest question in Győr now is that who will be the second pivot from next season.
Vanyus told that they probably won't prolong the contract with Spiridon! :shock: :( In this case I wolud say Löke doesn't mean any improvement! Mayer is useless, Simona is the heart of the team, center of defence!

Győr is close to sign a backplayer star! (Probably Lekic who is quite similar to Bradeanu so I'm afraid she will go too) The third signing is a right-wing to replace Mravikova! A big name as well... :roll:

These signings won't increase the number of foreign players and they don't want more than the current number. Financially! Győr is one the most stable team in Europe, they never buy more that they are able to pay for. Salaries are on time and the management is working hard, they have built an elite team in the last 10 years. But thanks for worrying meteo! ;)

+They are planning to bulid an Audi Arena in Győr (6-8000 spec.) but it will take time! No signs of bankruptcy so far! I'm glad for Audi factory! :lol:
MKB Veszprém -- Anita Görbicz -- Győri Audi ETO KC -- Hungary

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 am

Galpa wrote:the management is working hard (...) I'm glad for Audi factory! :lol:

That's all. Management could work as hard as they can, without Audi's money Győr wouldn't be able to win the domestic league :-) Audi provides such a great amount of money that makes Győr one of the richest clubs of female handball (if not the richest one).
But you're right, Mr. Vanyus has a strict financial behavior and he never promises more than the club can pay. Győr only can get to bankruptcy if Audi motor company collapses or leaves Hungary but I wouldn't expect any of this scenarios in the following 3-4 years.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Galpa wrote:Győr is close to sign a backplayer star! (Probably Lekic who is quite similar to Bradeanu so I'm afraid she will go too)

Why would Győr be interested in signing another playmaker? I think they primarily need a quality left back, while Lekić is a typical central back.

doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Postby doomark » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:
Galpa wrote:Győr is close to sign a backplayer star! (Probably Lekic who is quite similar to Bradeanu so I'm afraid she will go too)

Why would Győr be interested in signing another playmaker? I think they primarily need a quality left back, while Lekić is a typical central back.

Well, please re-read second part of Galpa´s comment and you will get it. ;-)

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:

Győr's attack is based on the 3 back players! They change their positions constantly and quickly, creating spaces on the defending wall! You can see Görbicz as left or right back, playmaker or even on left-wing! There are lots of variations with Hornyák, Bradeanu, Kovacsics and Görbe, they all play on every position! IMO Lekic would replace Bradeanu (if she arrives) who is a better shooter than playmaker and they could play with Görbicz at the same time! With Amorim and Gros it's a more classical attack if you see what I mean. (Originally: LB Amorim-Lekic; PM Görbe-Kovacsics; RB Gros-Hornyák I guess but it depends on Konkoly, I"m not an expert, just a fan :p )

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Germanicus wrote:
Galpa wrote:the management is working hard (...) I'm glad for Audi factory! :lol:

That's all. Management could work as hard as they can, without Audi's money Győr wouldn't be able to win the domestic league :-) Audi provides such a great amount of money that makes Győr one of the richest clubs of female handball (if not the richest one).
But you're right, Mr. Vanyus has a strict financial behavior and he never promises more than the club can pay. Győr only can get to bankruptcy if Audi motor company collapses or leaves Hungary but I wouldn't expect any of this scenarios in the following 3-4 years.

I did not deny the role of sponsors! Handball is business, not only in Győr, but everywhere. We can say that without some main sponsors FTC would not be in top 4 of Hungarian league! ;) Clear management strategy, creditability, good reputation, financial stability, former achievements, fans who can behave(!!!) are all necessary!
I see big correlation between these and richness!

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Galpa wrote:I did not deny the role of sponsors! Handball is business, not only in Győr, but everywhere. We can say that without some main sponsors FTC would not be in top 4 of Hungarian league! ;)

All what I ment is that Audi alone pays more money to Győr than the total budget of FTC (actually it is almost twice as much). Getting a sponsor for such a huge money can never be interpreted simply by management strategy and such things - it is true for Oltchim, former Dunaferr as well. Look at Dunaújváros: same management but what a different situation related to the one of 5-6 years ago.
But I'd never deny that Mr Vanyus is a great manager.

Actually the main sponsor of FTC is now under liquidation :-/

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Btw. Löke announced leaving to Győr and some days later Böhn is no more the coach of LHK. What a strange coincidence :-)

Meredith
Regular

Postby Meredith » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Do you find it a "coincidence" that a head coach of one club with a valid contract is included in negotation of ONE player (ok, who is "accidentally" his girlfriend) with another cub?

Every proffesional club wouldn't allow it!

meteo
Handball Fan-atic

Postby meteo » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Meredith wrote:Do you find it a "coincidence" that a head coach of one club with a valid contract is included in negotation of ONE player (ok, who is "accidentally" his girlfriend) with another cub?

Every proffesional club wouldn't allow it!

A professional club shouldn't allow a player-coach-interference. ;)
Greetings from Germany

"The best is yet to come": Barack Obama (06.11.12) quotes Holly Lam-Moores (30.07.12)

Meredith
Regular

Postby Meredith » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I agree with you, fully!

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

silvius wrote:
123123 wrote:

Speaking too soon. Again !!!

Jelous (?) again...

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Corbantis wrote:
silvius wrote:Speaking too soon. Again !!!

Jelous (?) again...

:lol: Isn't that a bit childish? :) Of course it's premature to speak about next season, we're not even half way through this one. I agree, Győr looks amazing on paper, but what if (God forbid !) one of the new additions to the roster gets injured at the end of this season or at the start of the next one? I too believe that it's still early to make clear calls about next season's favorites, it's way too early - I don't think it's got anything to do with jealousy :)

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

Extra Member

Postby 123123 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm

tekkie wrote:I agree, Győr looks amazing on paper, but what if (God forbid !) one of the new additions to the roster gets injured at the end of this season or at the start of the next one? I too believe that it's still early to make clear calls about next season's favorites, it's way too early - I don't think it's got anything to do with jealousy :)

Which is why I wrote "now", as in, if nothing changes from this moment, not that it was in any way certain.
To be honest, one can say it's too early to make any prediction at any subjectively defined time before the outcome have happened, as of with so many other things, you really can't make any rational likelyhood to extreme situations, but you can do your best and if you're good enough, you can make a living out of it, like bookies do, though they can also be wrong, just look at VHK this season.

I'd be very surprised if anyone would disagree with the Györ team of 2011/2012, as it looks now, wouldn't be among the farvorites to win the title with both Haraldsen and Löke on their team.

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm not a big fan of predictions, but if I would venture out and predict, I think I'd prefer shorter time spans :)

This is one of the things I hate about mid-season signings: they totally steal the show from the current season :p

Galpa
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Galpa » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 am

123123 wrote:
tekkie wrote:I agree, Győr looks amazing on paper, but what if (God forbid !) one of the new additions to the roster gets injured at the end of this season or at the start of the next one? I too believe that it's still early to make clear calls about next season's favorites, it's way too early - I don't think it's got anything to do with jealousy :)

Which is why I wrote "now", as in, if nothing changes from this moment, not that it was in any way certain.
To be honest, one can say it's too early to make any prediction at any subjectively defined time before the outcome have happened, as of with so many other things, you really can't make any rational likelyhood to extreme situations, but you can do your best and if you're good enough, you can make a living out of it, like bookies do, though they can also be wrong, just look at VHK this season.

I'd be very surprised if anyone would disagree with the Györ team of 2011/2012, as it looks now, wouldn't be among the farvorites to win the title with both Haraldsen and Löke on their team.

I'm so happy that we (Győr) finally got to the favourites on your list after signing 2 Norwegians! Only those teams deserve your appreciation who are Scandinavian or have Scandinavians! But I'm really glad and grateful...

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Amanda Kurtovic to LARVIK HK.
http://www.tv2sporten.no/handball/kurto ... 80053.html

At the moment Larvik HK has the two biggest right-handed players, promising for the further. (Mørk&Kurtovic) Plus Riegelhuth and Sulland ain't that old.

Poltergeist
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Poltergeist » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 am

:-" no Norvegian is telling us the real reason for why Karl Erik Bohn was fired? :p

the mistress left (Heidi Loke), out with the coach!

:o in fact, Bohn even divorced to be together with the line player. in the future, there are also rumours that Konkoly will be removed from Gyor to make place for the Norvegian!

anyway, Csaba Konkoly is welcomed to Oltchim! 8:)

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 am

@Poltergeist: I take it you take Ursescu's GSP articles as real info? :lol: I'll let you in on a little secret :p His articles are based on hearsay, there never seems to be any actual research in them. And his knack for using (stupid) offensive titles such as "the mistress has left, out with the coach" - besides being obnoxious, it's strictly "entertainment" (of the worst kind), not information :) Like 95% of the Romanian mass media.

He could have written a real article, based of real research, if he would have just bothered to check the Norwegian press. Instead he just chose to flaunt his bumble-bee spelling competition talents in his "article" and just put on paper what other people already chewed up for him. :)

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 am

On the Bøhm/Løke subject: I think Larvik wanted to get of rid Bøhm for some time, but was afraid of loosing Løke if they sacked him. This dead lock is now released by Løke's transfer.
Last edited by Mixball on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am

tekkie wrote:@Poltergeist: I take it you take Ursescu's GSP articles as real info? :lol: I'll let you in on a little secret :p His articles are based on hearsay, there never seems to be any actual research in them. And his knack for using (stupid) offensive titles such as "the mistress has left, out with the coach" - besides being obnoxious, it's strictly "entertainment" (of the worst kind), not information :) Like 95% of the Romanian mass media.

He could have written a real article, based of real research, if he would have just bothered to check the Norwegian press. Instead he just chose to flaunt his bumble-bee spelling competition talents in his "article" and just put on paper what other people already chewed up for him. :)

Ursescu lacks in taste and deontology! His articles are based on speculations and disgusting fantasies, especially the ones about Oltchim's coaches. On several occasions he has also written what people from the club asked him to. He was very active in the campaign to get rid of Tadici from Oltchim and is now continuing with shameless and pointless attacks against Peter Kovacs.

By the way, I have seen some of his articles based on posts and rumours which appeared on this forum.

tekkie
Extra Member

Postby tekkie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Deontolo..what? :P I thought that was called deonTolo..ntan around here - he inherited Ioanițoaia's throne :p

Heh, there's always an angle in what Ursescu writes, always fishing for something. :) I think this is just the beginning where Kovács is concerned. I mean, okay - agreed, ORV has some bad hiccups in their performance, Kovács isn't perfect (gee, were they really expecting him to be? ... :roll:), we're not the UConn Huskies going for (yet another) perfect season, but there's simply no reason for these constant attacks. It's becoming increasingly clear that those articles aren't informative, but orchestrated. Yep, I noticed articles of his that were based on forum material and rumours - I've been reading this forum for a pretty long while before I started posting. And I saw articles based on sport365 forum speculation too :) It's not the fact that his work is based on speculation that bothers me most - it was to be expected after GSP (and Prosport) decided to turn into sport tabloids. It's the fact that he's trying to present his work as accurate information - the tone, the "behold what I know, mortals!" attitude that's horribly annoying. If this is the attitude he develops when writing garbage, I wonder what we'd witness of he actually knew something...? :)

@Poltergeist: if you're interested in what the Norwegian press is saying about this situation : http://www.tv2sporten.no/handball (just put some of those articles in Google translator) - you might get "baseball" instead of "handball" in the translation, but you'll get the gist :)

Oltchimfan

Postby Oltchimfan » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Ionela Stanca and Oana Manea had signed another contracts with CS OLTCHIM RM.VALCEA until 2012(Ionela) and 2013 (Oana).Also,today Mr.Gavrilescu was confydent that also Cristina Neagu will stay at Valcea for a least another year.

Return to “Female Handball”