Transfers 2013/2014

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby gyms » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 am

News about Dunaùjváros:
Gabriella Gáspár retires and Bernadett Bognár-Bódi leaves (99% to Győr)



User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby HB9 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 am

doomark wrote:
heavenly wrote:There's another Czech player in the French League. It's Iveta Luzumová who is currently playing a fantastic season with her team Mios Biganos. Top european
clubs should keep an eye on Iveta !


She has already signed with Thüringer HC ! ;-)

Do you have a source for that? :)

Speaking of Mios Biganos.... Isabelle Jongenelen will also leave - she signed for HSG Blomberg-Lippe for next season.
idle banter.

zotya94
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am
Location: Miskolc

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby zotya94 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:16 am

http://www.handball-planet.com/transfer ... c-to-gyor/

I'm sure this is not true, though handballplanet. is a kinda big website, so I share it.

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Rikke Poulsen has extended her contract (2 more years) with Kif Vejen:
http://sporten.tv2.dk/2013-04-26-landsh ... er-med-kif

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ZRK Vardar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 pm

edit
Last edited by ZRK Vardar on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ZRK Vardar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:15 pm

SilentOne wrote:And finally a great signing for Vardar, it is confirmed now that Katarina Bulatovic agreed to come to Skopje, they will sign and announce the contract on Monday :lol:
=D>


She chosed Hungary. What she did pretty ugly and I think she closed all doors in the case of a future transfer. Vardar will not call her again.

Just a few days ago she promise Vardar owners that she will sign.
Last edited by ZRK Vardar on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LucianK
Extra Member
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby LucianK » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Katarina Bulatovic, Oltchim Rm. Vâlcea ->>> ETO Gyori


Let's be real, we all saw this one coming. Leaving aside all the mean and ridiculous stuff that's been written about her in the Romanian press lately, I'd like to thank her for everything she's done for this club during the last season. She's a great handballer and she deserves to play in the best team at the moment, which I think Gyori is. Good luck, Kaka, and thank you, once more! :(

User avatar
eduardsson
Super Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby eduardsson » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Katarina Bulatovic is undoubtedly a fantastic player. Unfortunately, her character is hellish.
I hope she will pay one day for her unprofessional attitudes.

User avatar
Joana
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2106
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:26 am
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Joana » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm

LucianK wrote: Good luck, Kaka


I approve of that name!
Women's World Volleyball Championship
20.10.2018, Yokohama (JPN)
1. Serbia 2. Italy 3. China
The history is made. Thank you, girls!

MacReady
Super Member
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:28 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby MacReady » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

Joana wrote:
LucianK wrote: Good luck, Kaka


I approve of that name!


[-X [-X

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Silviu » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Her management denies she signed with Győr:

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ak-2239645

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ZRK Vardar » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Thanks. :p

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby doomark » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:47 am

Silviu wrote:Her management denies she signed with Győr:

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ak-2239645


They´re totally crap imo, only demand extra media attention...

zotya94
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am
Location: Miskolc

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby zotya94 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 am

doomark wrote:
Silviu wrote:Her management denies she signed with Győr:

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/kezilabda/no ... ak-2239645


They´re totally crap imo, only demand extra media attention...


What do you mean by that?

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby doomark » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 am

zotya94 wrote:What do you mean by that?


She has already signed a good while ago, and with these "fake" articles, her so called management only demands extra media attention.

zotya94
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am
Location: Miskolc

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby zotya94 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 am

doomark wrote:
zotya94 wrote:What do you mean by that?


She has already signed a good while ago, and with these "fake" articles, her so called management only demands extra media attention.


Well, I guess you dont speak Hungarian, but if you have taken a look at the comments, and the articles themselves in the past, you can recognise that the Romanian media writes these articles because they are mad about Bulatovic they believe that she played so bad because she already signed with Győr. So Bulatovic's management studio (which is Hungarian) is usually contacted by Nemzetisport to ask about what is really going on, because there are loads of people who want to know about this. The whole story gets so big because somehow it is a Romanian-Hungarian thingy. All in all Romanian papers write these articles, I guess they don't want to make even more profit for this Hungarian management studio with promoting them.

User avatar
doomark
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2004
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby doomark » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:22 am

zotya94 wrote:Well, I guess you dont speak Hungarian, but if you have taken a look at the comments, and the articles themselves in the past, you can recognise that the Romanian media writes these articles because they are mad about Bulatovic they believe that she played so bad because she already signed with Győr. So Bulatovic's management studio (which is Hungarian) is usually contacted by Nemzetisport to ask about what is really going on, because there are loads of people who want to know about this. The whole story gets so big because somehow it is a Romanian-Hungarian thingy. All in all Romanian papers write these articles, I guess they don't want to make even more profit for this Hungarian management studio with promoting them.


I very well speak Hungarian and I assume I have more background info like you. ;-)

zotya94
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 am
Location: Miskolc

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby zotya94 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 am

doomark wrote:
zotya94 wrote:Well, I guess you dont speak Hungarian, but if you have taken a look at the comments, and the articles themselves in the past, you can recognise that the Romanian media writes these articles because they are mad about Bulatovic they believe that she played so bad because she already signed with Győr. So Bulatovic's management studio (which is Hungarian) is usually contacted by Nemzetisport to ask about what is really going on, because there are loads of people who want to know about this. The whole story gets so big because somehow it is a Romanian-Hungarian thingy. All in all Romanian papers write these articles, I guess they don't want to make even more profit for this Hungarian management studio with promoting them.


I very well speak Hungarian and I assume I have more background info like you. ;-)


Not essential, but has a slight chance of probability, I assume you may then revise your compositional skills in English. Csak mert nekem anyanyelvem az angol is és amiket írtál ellentétes jelentéstartalmat hordoznak.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:46 am

Not sure I follow you on the Romanian media - Bulatović conspiracy thingy :)
However, I am asking you to look at a few cases from the past: Bulatović coming to Vâlcea, Bulatović playing for SCG and Bulatović playing for MNE. She likes to draw attention on herself, this is a fact! Probably also a marketing strategy, to make her more desirable. The only thing the Romanian media is guilty of in this matter is being stupid enough to bite the bait (forums and anonymous sites are not a reliable source. But they have a history of not checking their sources anyway).

As for Bulatović, I admire her as a player. She is one of the best in her business, but allow me to have my doubts about her human qualities.

Yesterday, I've seen the return match against ETO for the first time (safe from the tension of the moment and everything) and while I can say that ETO actually deserved to go through (contrary to what some ETO players and their coach have said, for example), by what I usually call "half a goal", I am still puzzled by the way Katarina played over the 2 matches. I do believe that the accuses in the Romanian media are a huge idiocy, but I would be curious what's her answer to a question every sportsman asks himself after such defeats: "did I really do all that I could?".

To conclude, I don't think that it would've been a problem for her to announce her future destination, before the match against ETO. I would've actually loved for her to do a "Vujin" and play a monster of a match against ETO, eliminate them and then sign with them. But now it's milk under the bridge :) I am thankful for everything she did for Vâlcea and I wish her the best of luck in her career and hope to see her at a big level for many years to come!

ozi
Very Important Member
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:40 pm
Location: Podgorica
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ozi » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

mikh wrote: I do believe that the accuses in the Romanian media are a huge idiocy, but I would be curious what's her answer to a question every sportsman asks himself after such defeats: "did I really do all that I could?".


Just watch the first match of the last year final... She did not sign with ETO after that... she simply has a lot off bad days for a player of her class. And sometimes her bad days occur on a game where it hurts a lot. You all knew that before, and you all knew what you are getting when you singed her the way you signed her last year. I don't understand all the complaining now. Usually if she misses first few shots, the game will go downhill after that for her. No conspiracy there.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby HB9 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Sorry to disrupt this Bulatovic "will she or won't she" arguing :lol: ....but, doomark, can you please answer this one?

HB9 wrote:
doomark wrote:
She has already signed with Thüringer HC ! ;-)

Do you have a source for that? :)
idle banter.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:43 pm

ozi wrote:
mikh wrote: I do believe that the accuses in the Romanian media are a huge idiocy, but I would be curious what's her answer to a question every sportsman asks himself after such defeats: "did I really do all that I could?".


Just watch the first match of the last year final... She did not sign with ETO after that... she simply has a lot off bad days for a player of her class. And sometimes her bad days occur on a game where it hurts a lot. You all knew that before, and you all knew what you are getting when you singed her the way you signed her last year. I don't understand all the complaining now. Usually if she misses first few shots, the game will go downhill after that for her. No conspiracy there.


Agreed! She also has a lot of problems in the psychological duels against the goalies. Especially Lunde.
I also think JV was a bit scared to take her out for a few mins [not the final ones, for sure!]. Plus, in defense she was quite not convincing. But with Mika looking tired too, I've no idea who could've defended there.
"The way we signed her"? Is there another way to sign her? :)

User avatar
Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 1862
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Location: Larvik, Norway
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Mr. 007 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Joana wrote:
LucianK wrote: Good luck, Kaka


I approve of that name!

Did she sign to Győr before the last match against ETO? Something is wrong though as her agent have been denying that she would go to Győr all the time...why lie about that? Answer is obvious- she signed before last match against Győr, and I can imagine Győr asked her to not play her best match if she would be so kind...I don't blame her though, just logical she didn't want to give it all. Oltchim's fault they couldn't hold on to their players.
Last edited by Mr. 007 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jensm
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1258
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: Bergen/Trondheim
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby jensm » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:32 pm

The Icelandic players Anna Atladóttir & Brynja Magnusdottir have signed for the Norwegian team Flint.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Mr. 007 wrote:Did she sign to Győr before the last match against ETO? Something is wrong though as her agent have been denying that she would go to Győr all the time...why lie about that? Answer is obvious- she signed before last match against Győr, and I can imagine Győr asked her to not play her best match if she would be so kind...I don't blame her though, just logical she didn't want to give it all. Oltchim's fault they couldn't hold on to their players.


Let's say you quit your job, but still have 2 weeks to work there, according to your contract. In the meantime, you also sign a contract with a rival company, starting let's say in... 1 month.
Do you stop working for your current job just because your future employer asks you to do so? Is this a professional way to behave?

[note: has nothing to do with Katarina, I'm just trying to understand your way of thinking]


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests