Transfers 2013/2014

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Gica
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Gica » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Adriana Croitoru and Nicoleta Dinca to SCM Craiova.



User avatar
GjorcePetrovFan
Super Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby GjorcePetrovFan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm

ZRK Vardar wrote:Why spend so much money on new arena ? if he does not have plans for least the next five years. Make no sense.

Every team needs consistence. Metalurg sign 4 years contract with all key players and coaches.

What Vardar doing is not good.


I've told myself that I will not reply to your posts, but I can't help myself this time...
Signing one year contract with players does not mean that Vardar doesn't have plans for years to come...The comparison with Metalurg is ridiculous...Metalurg signed 4 year contracts with Mojsovski and Mirkulovski, both Macedonians who live in Skopje, all of their families and friends are in Skopje, they get good money in Metalurg, and let's face it, they wouldnt be able to find better clubs...Is that the case with Dembele, Lekic, Radicevic and co.? No...They are the best of the best...You don't think that Vardar has offered them longer contracts? No top player would sign a contract for more than 1-2 years with an emerging club...Besides, this is the beginning of Vardar...You can't talk about consistence...

User avatar
Adriyanos
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Adriyanos » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Remember that almost all players signed with Oltchim for only a one year contract and you've seen what happened after this. ;)

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ZRK Vardar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

GjorcePetrovFan wrote:
ZRK Vardar wrote:Why spend so much money on new arena ? if he does not have plans for least the next five years. Make no sense.

Every team needs consistence. Metalurg sign 4 years contract with all key players and coaches.

What Vardar doing is not good.


I've told myself that I will not reply to your posts, but I can't help myself this time...
Signing one year contract with players does not mean that Vardar doesn't have plans for years to come...The comparison with Metalurg is ridiculous...Metalurg signed 4 year contracts with Mojsovski and Mirkulovski, both Macedonians who live in Skopje, all of their families and friends are in Skopje, they get good money in Metalurg, and let's face it, they wouldnt be able to find better clubs...Is that the case with Dembele, Lekic, Radicevic and co.? No...They are the best of the best...You don't think that Vardar has offered them longer contracts? No top player would sign a contract for more than 1-2 years with an emerging club...Besides, this is the beginning of Vardar...You can't talk about consistence...



Why did you told yourself something like that, how and when did I offend you ?. Lino Cervar from Croatia recently signed four year contract, Darko Stanic 3 year contract, Kozlina and Vugrinec 2 year contract.

Mojsovski playd in Spain, score 80 goals per season in CL for Metalurg. He is attractive in europe.

Handball market for female handball is very small, do not think they would sign only for a year if there were other clubs. Less than 2 years is very unusual and 3-4 years is normal.

Have no clue how old you are, but apparently too young to realize that something is fishy with the whole project and how they are organized and 1 year contracts is only one of the fishy things.

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby ZRK Vardar » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 pm

I wos happy at the begining but now I am more skeptical than happy.

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3105
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Wbk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:56 am

zero wrote:Some rumours from Croatia:

Kristina Elez from Erd to Rostov Don

Officially, ELEZ in Rostov.
Image

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3105
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Wbk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 am

Another interesting news among the summer transfers in Russia.

Young Russian NT centre back Ekaterina ILINA (Kuban) on the way back home to Lada. Nothing confirmed offcially so far.

Would be superb transfer for Lada and very smart shift for Ilina =D>
Image

Inna
Regular
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am
Location: Barcelona
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Inna » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:08 pm

:)
Last edited by Inna on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 3105
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: SVK
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Wbk » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Inna wrote:And then it turns out, that Irina Nikitina are leave Lada? It is very bad news for Lada

Another Lada's playmaker Smirnova is out due-to injury and according to preliminary informations, she will be back around the New Year. I'm not sure at all, that Nikitina will leave Lada. Honestly, I bet she'll stay.
Image

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby heavenly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Two new signs for TTH: keeper Henriette Dahl and young pvot Sara Kjærsgaard:
http://teamtvisholstebro.dk/nyheder/gam ... mellem-tth’s-staenger/
http://teamtvisholstebro.dk/nyheder/tth ... aersgaard/

tavy oltchim
Extra Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:39 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby tavy oltchim » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Any news about Barbosa, Curea, Managarova or Meirosu?

Inna
Regular
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am
Location: Barcelona
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Inna » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

:)
Last edited by Inna on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GjorcePetrovFan
Super Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Location: Skopje, Macedonia

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby GjorcePetrovFan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 pm

ZRK Vardar wrote:
GjorcePetrovFan wrote:
ZRK Vardar wrote:Why spend so much money on new arena ? if he does not have plans for least the next five years. Make no sense.

Every team needs consistence. Metalurg sign 4 years contract with all key players and coaches.

What Vardar doing is not good.


I've told myself that I will not reply to your posts, but I can't help myself this time...
Signing one year contract with players does not mean that Vardar doesn't have plans for years to come...The comparison with Metalurg is ridiculous...Metalurg signed 4 year contracts with Mojsovski and Mirkulovski, both Macedonians who live in Skopje, all of their families and friends are in Skopje, they get good money in Metalurg, and let's face it, they wouldnt be able to find better clubs...Is that the case with Dembele, Lekic, Radicevic and co.? No...They are the best of the best...You don't think that Vardar has offered them longer contracts? No top player would sign a contract for more than 1-2 years with an emerging club...Besides, this is the beginning of Vardar...You can't talk about consistence...



Why did you told yourself something like that, how and when did I offend you ?. Lino Cervar from Croatia recently signed four year contract, Darko Stanic 3 year contract, Kozlina and Vugrinec 2 year contract.

Mojsovski playd in Spain, score 80 goals per season in CL for Metalurg. He is attractive in europe.

Handball market for female handball is very small, do not think they would sign only for a year if there were other clubs. Less than 2 years is very unusual and 3-4 years is normal.

Have no clue how old you are, but apparently too young to realize that something is fishy with the whole project and how they are organized and 1 year contracts is only one of the fishy things.


I never said that you have offended me in any way...You haven't...I just find it pointless to discuss certain things with you (no offense).
Apparently, those contracts that Metalurg have signed with their players mean nothing, given the fact that Rakcevic signed a 2 year contract few weeks ago, and now they told him that they want him out...You are right...Metalurg are very professional and think about the future, and they have consistence and all...
Anyway, since this is off-topic, this will be my last post here concerning this...We can continue the discussion in the male handball part of the forum...

User avatar
Corbantis
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Budapest (HU)
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 26 times
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Corbantis » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:55 am

Inna wrote:And then it turns out, that Irina Nikitina are leave Lada? It is very bad news for Lada


Nikitina is heading to Buducnost, isn't she?

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby John » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:37 am

Corbantis wrote:Nikitina is heading to Buducnost, isn't she?


Bo$ko is the right person to ask.
She's on stand by mode as far as i know.
I really want her in Buducnost.

User avatar
tekkie
Extra Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby tekkie » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 am

tavy oltchim wrote:Any news about Barbosa, Curea, Managarova or Meirosu?



Meiroșu decided to retire from handball.
Image

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.

Grzymisław
Extra Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Grzymisław » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Tunisian backshooter Ines Khouildi, former star of French league, comes to Łączpol Gdynia in Poland. Quite a big transfer as Polish women's league is far weaker than men's.

Gica
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Gica » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Alexandrina Barbosa to Randers HK. It's agreed but for the moment nothing official. Good luck Sandy!

User avatar
madu
Extra Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby madu » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 am

Gica wrote:Alexandrina Barbosa to Randers HK. It's agreed but for the moment nothing official. Good luck Sandy!


The source quoted is Mediafax, so it should be official. Best of luck, Sandy!
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... k-11005678

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 am

madu wrote:
Gica wrote:Alexandrina Barbosa to Randers HK. It's agreed but for the moment nothing official. Good luck Sandy!


The source quoted is Mediafax, so it should be official. Best of luck, Sandy!
http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi/ha ... k-11005678


Echhh... Mediafax? Reliable would be one of the last things to call them.

Gica
Rookie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby Gica » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:00 am

I never do a source from romanian newspaper. Sandy to Randers will be official when one of the two parts will confirm this news. Alexandrina Barbosa was a few days ago in Ramnicu Valcea and she says that she have 2 bids, one of Randers and one of a slovenian team (more than sure Krim) with big odds to sign with the first because she's disappointed of the last episodes (Rulmentul Brasov, Itxako Navarra and now Oltchim Ramnicu Valcea) and she preffer the stability of a north team.

From deceased Oltchim, the only one player who don't sign with nobody for the moment is Managarova.

Also, before Safta sign with Oltchim in 2012, she was offerted by Krim.

User avatar
madu
Extra Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby madu » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 am

mikh wrote:Echhh... Mediafax? Reliable would be one of the last things to call them.



Come on.... It's one of the only ok source we have :lol:
Last edited by madu on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby mikh » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 am

madu wrote:
mikh wrote:Echhh... Mediafax? Reliable would be one of the last things to call them.



Come on.... It's one of the only ok sources we have :lol:


Yes, I guess you summed it up well... they don't go above ok in their best days :D

User avatar
madu
Extra Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:14 pm
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby madu » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 am

mikh wrote:
Yes, I guess you summed it up well... they don't go above ok in their best days :D


:lol:
Unfortunately, we don't have anything above ok

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Transfers 2013/2014

Postby masch1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Signe Sjølund, one of the biggest danish talents from 92/93 and who was said to have given up her career due to injuries is back in handball after a year off, it was rumoured recently that she was training with CPH and looking in good shape and now she signed a 3 year contract with CPH. She said her knee so far is feeling great and Albertsen said he feels like he just found a hidden jewel although he realize she will need nurturing and such.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests