Page 1 of 8

2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:07 pm
by Wbk
Including hosts Sweden 33 teams have registered which means there will be a Qualification Phase 1 as well as a Qualification Phase 2.

Phase 1
Based on the current women’s national team ranking the teams from Finland, Azerbaijan, Israel, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands and Kosovo will play Phase 1.

Image

Qualification Phase 1 will be played in a tournament format from 12 to 14 June 2015. Organising right goes to Row 1 (Azerbaijan and Finland), followed by Row 2 and Row 3.


Phase 2

The following teams are already seeded for this phase:
Pot 1: Norway, Montenegro, Denmark, Hungary, Serbia, France, Spain
Pot 2: Germany, Romania, Poland, Russia, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia
Pot 3: Slovakia, Ukraine, Iceland, Macedonia, Turkey, Belarus, Austria
Pot 4: Slovenia, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Lithuania, Winner Phase 1 Group 1, Winner Phase 1 Group 2 .

This second qualification phase will be played in three periods of two matches each in October 2015, March 2016 and June 2016.

The top two teams of each group as well as the best third ranked team from all groups qualify for the Women’s EHF EURO 2016 in Sweden

The draw for this second phase will take place on 9 April 2015.


Sources:
http://www.eurohandball.com/article/021 ... +in+Sweden
http://www.eurohandball.com/article/021 ... ts+in+June

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:25 pm
by barry.romania
Phase 2

Image

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 pm
by kleber
uh,Portugal-Russia cool.

not even trefilov can put russia out of the euro with that group. :roll: :lol:

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:07 am
by Wbk
Wbk wrote:Phase 1
Based on the current women’s national team ranking the teams from Finland, Azerbaijan, Israel, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands and Kosovo will play Phase 1.

Image

Qualification Phase 1 will be played in a tournament format from 12 to 14 June 2015. Organising right goes to Row 1 (Azerbaijan and Finland), followed by Row 2 and Row 3.

In the end, it will be organized by Bulgaria and Finland.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:28 pm
by heavenly
Here's the Danish NT's squad for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Turkey (8th October)
and Portugal (11st October):


Keepers: Rikke Poulsen (Viborg HK), Sandra Toft (Larvik HK)

Left wingers: Ann Grete Nørgaard (Viborg HK), Maria Fisker (CSM Bucharest)

Left backs: Stine Jørgensen (FCM Håndbold), Anne Mette Hansen (København Håndbold)
Rikke Skov (Viborg HK), Pernille Holmsgaard (København Håndbold)

Playmakers: Lærke Møller (Team Tvis Holstebro), Kristina Kristiansen (Nykøbing Falster Håndbold),
Lotte Grigel (Team Esbjerg)

Right backs: Line Jørgensen (CSM Bucharest), Louise Burgaard (FCM Håndbold)

Right wingers: Trine Østergaard (FCM Håndbold), Anne Mette Pedersen (København Håndbold)

Pivots: Mette Gravholt (Nykøbing Falster Håndbold), Stine Bodholt Nielsen (Team Esbjerg)
Kathrine Heindahl (Randers HK)

Source: http://www.dhf.dk/Presse/nyheder/2015/S ... lifikation

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:42 pm
by heavenly
Here's the French NT's squad for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Iceland (8th October)
and Switzerland (11st October):


GKs : Laura Glauser (Metz), Amandine Leynaud (Vardar Skopje), Julie Foggea (Fleury Loiret)

LWs : Siraba Dembélé (Vardar Skopje), Coralie Lassource (Issy Paris), Manon Houette (Fleury Loiret)

LBs : Alice Lévèque (Metz), Gnonsiane Niombla (Fleury Loiret), Marie François (Dijon)

PMs : Allison Pineau (Baia Mare), Grace Zaadi (Metz), Estelle Nze Minko (Fleury Loiret)

RBs : Alexandra Lacrabère (Nice), Camille Ayglon (Nîmes), Barbara Moretto (Dijon)

RWs : Marie Prouvensier (Dijon), Chloé Bulleux (UBB-MB)

LPs : Laurisa Landré (Craiova), Julie Goiorani (Nîmes), Béatrice Edwige (Nice)


Source: http://www.handlfh.org/actu/qualif-euro ... ain-portes

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 am
by John
Montenegro's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Macedonia (7th October)
and Slovenia (11st October):


Goalkeepers - Alma Hasanić (Larvik/NOR), Marina Rajčić (Metz/FRA) and Ljubica Nenezić (Budućnost)

Left wings - Majda Mehmedović (Budućnost), Biljana Pavićević (Budućnost), Itana Grbić (Vardar/MKD) and Ivona Pavićević (Budućnost)

Right wings - Radmila Petrović (Budućnost) and Dijana Ujkić (Budućnost)

Line players - Suzana Lazović (Budućnost), Ema Ramusović (Budućnost) and Itana Čavlović (Budućnost)

Backs - Milena Raičević (Budućnost), Marija Jovanović (Issy Paris/FRA), Đurđina Jauković (Budućnost), Jelena Despotović (Debrecin/HUN), Anđela Bulatović (Erd/HUN), Katarina Bulatović (Budućnost) and Andrea Klikovac (Vardar/MKD)

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:33 am
by tavy oltchim
John wrote:Montenegro's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Macedonia (7th October)
and Slovenia (11st October):


Goalkeepers - Alma Hasanić (Larvik/NOR), Marina Rajčić (Metz/FRA) and Ljubica Nenezić (Budućnost)

Left wings - Majda Mehmedović (Budućnost), Biljana Pavićević (Budućnost), Itana Grbić (Vardar/MKD) and Ivona Pavićević (Budućnost)

Right wings - Radmila Petrović (Budućnost) and Dijana Ujkić (Budućnost)

Line players - Suzana Lazović (Budućnost), Ema Ramusović (Budućnost) and Itana Čavlović (Budućnost)

Backs - Milena Raičević (Budućnost), Marija Jovanović (Issy Paris/FRA), Đurđina Jauković (Budućnost), Jelena Despotović (Debrecin/HUN), Anđela Bulatović (Erd/HUN), Katarina Bulatović (Budućnost) and Andrea Klikovac (Vardar/MKD)


I really do not understand Adzic. Why 4 left wings and why so many young players?? Where is Right Back JASNA TOSKOVIC (from Roman, Romania) and Pivot SARA VUKCEVIC(from VAC, Hungary)?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:11 am
by joe_black
John wrote:Montenegro's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Macedonia (7th October)
and Slovenia (11st October):


Goalkeepers - Alma Hasanić (Larvik/NOR), Marina Rajčić (Metz/FRA) and Ljubica Nenezić (Budućnost)

Left wings - Majda Mehmedović (Budućnost), Biljana Pavićević (Budućnost), Itana Grbić (Vardar/MKD) and Ivona Pavićević (Budućnost)

Right wings - Radmila Petrović (Budućnost) and Dijana Ujkić (Budućnost)

Line players - Suzana Lazović (Budućnost), Ema Ramusović (Budućnost) and Itana Čavlović (Budućnost)

Backs - Milena Raičević (Budućnost), Marija Jovanović (Issy Paris/FRA), Đurđina Jauković (Budućnost), Jelena Despotović (Debrecin/HUN), Anđela Bulatović (Erd/HUN), Katarina Bulatović (Budućnost) and Andrea Klikovac (Vardar/MKD)



Where is Joka?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 am
by ozi
What is happening to Sonja Barjaktarović?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 pm
by Anicia Juliana
tavy oltchim wrote:I really do not understand Adzic. Why 4 left wings and why so many young players?? Where is Right Back JASNA TOSKOVIC (from Roman, Romania) and Pivot SARA VUKCEVIC(from VAC, Hungary)?


I think our coaches can learn from Adzic who isn't afraid to let go of the players who will never become top performers.

In 2010, he tried Jelena Markovic & Sandra Nikcevic.
In 2011, Bozovic & Toskovic.

He simply sees more potential in the younger generation. He may be wrong, but in theory his strategy is correct: trying out all these players. It is this strategy that has helped built his current team based on the 2011 Junior World Bronze medalists.

Secondly, the physical preparation of Roman & Erd is nowhere near that of Buducnost.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:29 pm
by Bo$ko
Anicia Juliana wrote:I think our coaches can learn from Adzic who isn't afraid to let go of the players who will never become top performers.

In 2010, he tried Jelena Markovic & Sandra Nikcevic.
In 2011, Bozovic & Toskovic.

He simply sees more potential in the younger generation. He may be wrong, but in theory his strategy is correct: trying out all these players. It is this strategy that has helped built his current team based on the 2011 Junior World Bronze medalists.

Secondly, the physical preparation of Roman & Erd is nowhere near that of Buducnost.


Exactly... Simply these players are not right ones for his strategy.
Tošković doesn't play in defence, so he doesn't have another substitution for her in def. Vukčević will be on the wide list for WCh for sure, but he wants to try junior pivots against easier opponents.
I am happy that Grbić is in team, as she showed an amazing performance in Valencia. Hope she'll be used as playmaker because Ivona Pavićević is a great prospect too.
Joka is probably coming back for injury, so she is not needed to risk and play unfit.
Sonja didn't find the club, clear reason.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 pm
by tavy oltchim
Romania's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Lithuania (8th October)
and Belarus (11st October):

Goalkeepers - Ionica Munteanu (HCM Baia Mare), Diana Mihaela Petrescu (SCM Craiova) and Denisa Dedu (Corona Braşov)

Left wings - Valentina Ardean Elisei (HCM Baia Mare), Ana Maria Tănăsie (HCM Baia Mare)

Right wings - Adriana Nechita (HCM Baia Mare), Aneta Pirvuţ-Udriştoiu (Dunărea Brăila)

Line players - Oana Manea (CSM Bucureşti), Georgiana Ciuciulete (Corona Braşov), Crina Pintea (no team- actually in conflict with HC Zalău)

Backs - Cristina Neagu (Buducnost Podgorica/Montenegro), Gabriela Perianu (HCM Baia Mare) , Gabriella Szucs (HCM Baia Mare), Cristina Zamfir (Corona Braşov), Eliza Buceschi (Thuringer /Germany), Luciana Marin (HCM Baia Mare), Laura Oltean (HCM Baia Mare) , Melinda Geiger (HCM Baia Mare), Patricia Vizitiu (HCM Baia Mare)

Goalkeeper Paula Ungureanu (HCM Baia Mare) and Back Aurelia Bradeanu (CSM Bucureşti) are rested.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 pm
by ozi
Bo$ko wrote:Sonja didn't find the club, clear reason.


How is that possible? She is not that bad! Is she injured?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:53 pm
by Veselin_MNE
Sara Vukcevic is great player,I really don't know why he didn't invite her.Jasna Toskovic is great shooter,she playes very good in Romania,but she doesn't playes in difence,beacuse of that he didn't invite her.Sonja will rest this season,next season she will find a club.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:55 pm
by Veselin_MNE
Anicia Juliana wrote:
tavy oltchim wrote:I really do not understand Adzic. Why 4 left wings and why so many young players?? Where is Right Back JASNA TOSKOVIC (from Roman, Romania) and Pivot SARA VUKCEVIC(from VAC, Hungary)?


I think our coaches can learn from Adzic who isn't afraid to let go of the players who will never become top performers.

In 2010, he tried Jelena Markovic & Sandra Nikcevic.
In 2011, Bozovic & Toskovic.

He simply sees more potential in the younger generation. He may be wrong, but in theory his strategy is correct: trying out all these players. It is this strategy that has helped built his current team based on the 2011 Junior World Bronze medalists.

Secondly, the physical preparation of Roman & Erd is nowhere near that of Buducnost.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:09 pm
by ozi
Veselin_MNE wrote:Sara Vukcevic is great player,I really don't know why he didn't invite her.Jasna Toskovic is great shooter,she playes very good in Romania,but she doesn't playes in difence,beacuse of that he didn't invite her.Sonja will rest this season,next season she will find a club.


She will rest in the pre-olympic season?!?!?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:47 pm
by John
I like the players Adzic called. He needs to incorporate younger players in his system. In a few years Jaukovic & co. will be the starters. And it's about time he gets rid of players that don't contribute. By that i mean Jovanovic, ever since she left Buducnost she playes one good match (i said good not excellent) and 50 terrible matches for NT. Andjela should be used in defence.
I would force Jaukovic on LB, Grbic on PM , maybe not in the same time, but why not.. Katarina is not a young girl anymore, so we badly need Malovic to recover as fast as she can and take her place in the coming years. These are also future Buducnost starters.
About Sonja, it's still strange to me that she didn't find a club or that people from Buducnost didn't help her find a club like they did with Rostov.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:40 pm
by Marco Aurelio
Ref wrote:Press meeting today, Thorir Hergerisson presented his squad for the qualifier. The line up may change prior ti theWC, mind.



Linka? Injured?

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:11 pm
by tavy oltchim
Marco Aurelio wrote:
Ref wrote:Press meeting today, Thorir Hergerisson presented his squad for the qualifier. The line up may change prior ti theWC, mind.



Linka? Injured?


Linka is pregnant!

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:30 pm
by lucie785
Hello everybody! I'm a young girl and I practice handall since 4 year. I'm sorry but I'm a girl french and I didn't understand everything - When Women's Euro it is ? I'm interested by this event and I would like have some info. Thank you so much, bye.

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:37 pm
by tavy oltchim
Spain's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Austria (7th October)
and Bulgaria (11st October):

Goalkeepers - SILVIA NAVARRO (Rocasa Gran Canaria), DARLY ZOQBI (Fleury, FRA)

Left wings - ELI PINEDO (Bera Bera), NAIARA EGOZKUE (Mecalia Guardés)

Right wings - CARMEN MARTÍN (Bucaresti, ROU), MARTA LÓPEZ (Fleury, FRA)

Line players - MARÍA NÚÑEZ (Besançon, FRA), AINHOA HERNÁNDEZ (Prosetecnisa Zuazo)

Backs - ALEXANDRINA BARBOSA (Fleury, FRA), NEREA PENA (FTC, HUN) , MARTA MANGUÉ (Brest, FRA), NELY CARLA (UBB-MB, FRA), LARA GONZÁLEZ (Siofok, HUN), BEA FERNÁNDEZ (Fleury, FRA), PATRI ELORZA (Besançon, FRA), ALMUDENA RODRÍGUEZ (Rocasa Gran Canaria)

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:51 pm
by gyms
tavy oltchim wrote:Spain's team for the Euro 2016 qualifications matches against Austria (7th October)
and Bulgaria (11st October):

Goalkeepers - SILVIA NAVARRO (Rocasa Gran Canaria), DARLY ZOQBI (Fleury, FRA)

Left wings - ELI PINEDO (Bera Bera), NAIARA EGOZKUE (Mecalia Guardés)

Right wings - CARMEN MARTÍN (Bucaresti, ROU), MARTA LÓPEZ (Fleury, FRA)

Line players - MARÍA NÚÑEZ (Besançon, FRA), AINHOA HERNÁNDEZ (Prosetecnisa Zuazo)

Backs - ALEXANDRINA BARBOSA (Fleury, FRA), NEREA PENA (FTC, HUN) , MARTA MANGUÉ (Brest, FRA), NELY CARLA (UBB-MB, FRA), LARA GONZÁLEZ (Siofok, HUN), BEA FERNÁNDEZ (Fleury, FRA), PATRI ELORZA (Besançon, FRA), ALMUDENA RODRÍGUEZ (Rocasa Gran Canaria)


When will we see some new faces as left wing or goalkeeper in the spanish team? Don't have they any young, talented players on these positions? #-o #-o

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:31 am
by Gojira
The Russian team against Portugal and Turkey (Oct 8 Rostov and Oct 11 Ankara):

Goalkeepers: Tatyana Erokhina (Lada), Viktoriya Kalinina (AGU-Adyif), Anna Sedoykina (Rostov), Kira Trusova (Astrakhanochka)

Backs: Olga Akopyan (Lada), Irina Bliznova (Lada), Ekaterina Davydenko (Rostov), Darya Dmitrieva (Lada), Veronika Garanina (Lada), Ekaterina Ilyina (Rostov), Regina Shimkute (Rostov), Polina Vedekhina (Dinamo-Sinara), Anna Vyakhireva (Astrakhanochka)

Line players: Kseniya Makeeva (Rostov), Evgeniya Petrova (Dinamo-Sinara), Yana Zhilinskayte (Astrakhanochka)

Right wing: Kristina Kozhokar (Astrakhanochka), Yana Uskova (Zvezda)

Left wing: Ekaterina Marennikova (Zvezda)

http://handball.ru/news/?id=20150926-1

Re: 2016 Women's EURO (SWE) – Qualification

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:06 pm
by will4104
Finland national team selection against Poland (7th October, Lublin) and Hungary (11th October, Karjaa):

Anna Lindahl, Dicken
Annika Näräkkä, Dicken
Anna Harri, ÅIFK
Julia Lönnborg, Skuru IK
Lotta Kulju, HIFK
Betina Lillqvist, Dicken
Johanna Hilli, HIFK
Linda Cainberg, HIFK
Alexandra Roos, Skara HF
Martina Genberg, Dicken
Madeleine Lindholm, SIF
Anna Lindholm, Baekkelaget HE (NOR)
Kesia Backman, Örebro IFK
Jessica Gammals, Dicken
Sonja Koskinen, Dicken
Charlotta Roos, Fredrikstad ballklubb (NOR)
Pamela Degerman, BK-46
Suvi Erhovaara, Sparta

Sauce