Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 pm

06.11.2015 19:00 - Partille
IK Sävehof (SWE) vs MKS Selgros Lublin (POL)

07.11.2015 18:30 - Larvik
Larvik (NOR) vs RK Krim Mercator (SLO)

07.11.2015 17:00 - Rostov-Don
Rostov-Don (RUS) vs HCM Baia Mare (ROU)

07.11.2015 18:00 - Budapest
FTC-Rail Cargo Hung... (HUN) vs Thüringer HC (GER)

08.11.2015 17:30 - Orleans
Fleury Loiret Ha... (FRA) vs HC Podravka V... (CRO)

08.11.2015 17:00 - Györ
Györi Audi ETO ... (HUN) vs Hypo Niederöst... (AUT)

08.11.2015 17:00 - Ikast
FC Midtjylland (DEN) vs HC Vardar (MKD)

08.11.2015 19:00 - Podgorica
Buducnost (MNE) vs CSM Bucuresti (ROU)



User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby gergő » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:34 pm

fleury going to draw the rest are unpredictable. :D

User avatar
RomaniaWCH15
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:22 pm
Location: Romania
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby RomaniaWCH15 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:50 pm

06.11.2015 19:00 - Partille
IK Sävehof (SWE) vs MKS Selgros Lublin (POL) +8

07.11.2015 18:30 - Larvik
Larvik (NOR) vs RK Krim Mercator (SLO) +12

07.11.2015 17:00 - Rostov-Don
Rostov-Don (RUS) vs HCM Baia Mare (ROU) +4

07.11.2015 18:00 - Budapest
FTC-Rail Cargo Hung... (HUN) vs Thüringer HC (GER) +2

08.11.2015 17:30 - Orleans
Fleury Loiret Ha... (FRA) vs HC Podravka V... (CRO) +3

08.11.2015 17:00 - Györ
Györi Audi ETO ... (HUN) vs Hypo Niederöst... (AUT) +9

08.11.2015 17:00 - Ikast
FC Midtjylland (DEN) vs HC Vardar (MKD) +1

08.11.2015 19:00 - Podgorica
Buducnost (MNE) vs CSM Bucuresti (ROU) +2

User avatar
Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner
Posts: 1862
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Location: Larvik, Norway
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Mr. 007 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:38 pm

So what match could be the surprise of this round? There is always one :)

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Ref wrote:The Buducnost locomotive will roll on. Do they train against the mens team? Their fat one in defense is so huge that she virtually absorbs any opposing line player that comes close.


Actually they do train with the mens team.
And there is no need to be mean because "the fat one" has a name, and it's not her fault she's unstoppable. Your comment is level barry.

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Stefan_MNE » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:55 pm

John wrote:Do they train against the mens team?

It's a U18 team, to be precise - and it's just a couple of training matches per season.

User avatar
Mixball
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1060
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 pm
Location: Copenhagen,Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Mixball » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 pm

My guesses for this round:

06.11.2015 19:00 - Partille
IK Sävehof (SWE) vs MKS Selgros Lublin (POL) 28-25
This one can tip either way I sense. :-k

07.11.2015 18:30 - Larvik
Larvik (NOR) vs RK Krim Mercator (SLO) 35-22

07.11.2015 17:00 - Rostov-Don
Rostov-Don (RUS) vs HCM Baia Mare (ROU) 28-28
Time for some cluster k**f in Russia. :p

07.11.2015 18:00 - Budapest
FTC-Rail Cargo Hung... (HUN) vs Thüringer HC (GER) 29-23
Zacsik at her mid week level-wow. :D

08.11.2015 17:30 - Orleans
Fleury Loiret Ha... (FRA) vs HC Podravka V... (CRO) 26-22
No-no not a draw again @ gergő ;)

08.11.2015 17:00 - Györ
Györi Audi ETO ... (HUN) vs Hypo Niederöst... (AUT) 33-18

08.11.2015 17:00 - Ikast
FC Midtjylland (DEN) vs HC Vardar (MKD) 25-27
FCM mid week seemed awful tired. 8-[

08.11.2015 19:00 - Podgorica
Buducnost (MNE) vs CSM Bucuresti (ROU) 29-25
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

User avatar
Anicia Juliana
Extra Member
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Anicia Juliana » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Like someone once said, no great game without a red card. :D Kept me on the edge of my seat. Big congrats to Bucuresti for not being intimidated by the very loud Montenegrin crowd! With a bit of luck, they could have gotten more.

Gullden, Martin and Jorgensen put up a great fight. Grubisic helped in some key moments. Rodrigues was utterly uninspired and I think she was the weakest link today. Otherwise, the coach very good with the TO's, especially the last one. Adzic should understand, as he had his bit of luck in the 2013 Final 4.

Buducnost wingers and goalie were a disaster. Neagu couldn't help either. Bulatovic was left alone. I expected Adzic to surprise using Pletikosic who may have pierced through the defence, but no. Now, Bosko, do you still think Buducnost is the clear favourite to win the CL? What happened today could well happen again.

PS
Those refs ... [-X Neagu pushing Martin in the air, that looked (and was) so dangerous even as it happened. No way they could have missed it.
Last edited by Anicia Juliana on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby barry.romania » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Image

2 crooks, Evgeny Zotin and Nikolay Volodkov, EHF WAKE UP! these are your referees. props to the EHF delegate Darko Repensek that was fair.

Zotin and Volodkov are also known in Russia for often helping Lada. they stole a point from us which could be decisive.

Cvijic has no fair play, not to mention Neagu is also in this game, and Buducnost got no suspension at all. moreover the brigade refused to see clear fouls.
Image

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Ref can i ask you something? What is mens and what is womens hanball? please explain the difference to me?
Because i thought handball in general is a rough and hard and physically challenging sport, so why is there 2 categories? how is womens handball supposed to be? why is a foul that men make different than the ones women make? are women supposed to be gentle here? these questions can be answered by anyone who wants to debate over this..

User avatar
Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner
Posts: 1387
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Podgorica/Groningen
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Stefan_MNE » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:28 pm

As far as I understood, Ref actually said that Cvijic's style is similar to male handball, and it is appealing to people used to watching male handball. And whenever other teams try to copy it, they fail by either getting a suspension or allowing a player to pass through. When other teams manage to master this skill, they will be able to play defence like Budućnost does. That's how I understood it - he was rather analytic, than critical.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Stefan_MNE wrote:As far as I understood, Ref actually said that Cvijic's style is similar to male handball, and it is appealing to people used to watching male handball. And whenever other teams try to copy it, they fail by either getting a suspension or allowing a player to pass through. When other teams manage to master this skill, they will be able to play defence like Budućnost does. That's how I understood it.


I understood what he/she wanted to say. I just started a topic which i find interesting for a debate..

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Ref wrote:Well, the mens game still goes much faster and more physical contact is traditionally tolerated. As I see it, and apparently many others, Budocnost plays in a fashion more similar to that of the mens. Having said that it is also a compliment to Buducnost, as you have to be among the very best to be able to play this way. The bonus is that you get less obvious faults recorded.


I was just curious and i wanted to know that's all. Because a lot of people talk about men vs women handball, so my questions were adressed to everyone, why would male handball be any different than female handball. Because of the gender or something else.

User avatar
barry.romania
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Baia Mare
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby barry.romania » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Ref wrote:Seems like Russian sports in general has got a major problem:

http://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/ ... mic-doping


it`s not like Spain didn`t destroy evidences, and in Germany there`s doping since almost Hitler. German athletes still hold records.
Image

User avatar
zorasourit
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 969
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:18 pm

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby zorasourit » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 pm

Anicia Juliana wrote:PS
Those refs ... [-X Neagu pushing Martin in the air, that looked (and was) so dangerous even as it happened. No way they could have missed it.


Still wondering, whether the refs were meaner or dirtier or the girls from Buducnost. Even as a neutral spectator, this was an outrageous match to watch. Huge respect to CSM for not folding.

User avatar
Gojira
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
Location: Budapest
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Gojira » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:18 pm

zorasourit wrote:
Anicia Juliana wrote:PS
Those refs ... [-X Neagu pushing Martin in the air, that looked (and was) so dangerous even as it happened. No way they could have missed it.


Still wondering, whether the refs were meaner or dirtier or the girls from Buducnost. Even as a neutral spectator, this was an outrageous match to watch. Huge respect to CSM for not folding.

Clearly the referees. It's like in football: players will do as much as the refs will allow. I don't mean to take the blame off the Buducnost players, but it's the referees' responsibility to keep the aggressive defense between proper limits.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Gojira wrote:Clearly the referees. It's like in football: players will do as much as the refs will allow. I don't mean to take the blame off the Buducnost players, but it's the referees' responsibility to keep the aggressive defense between proper limits.


Based on that Amorim, Tomori, Loke and Aniko should get at least 2-3 red cards each game. Also the french girls from NT..
A lot of people would love to have Buuducnost players in their team, so i don't know why is everyone so full of cr*p. :)
I didn't see the hungarians complaining when Katarina played for Gyor or Joka, or the romanians when she played for Valcea. Why is Bucurest so eager to buy Cvijic? Why did Vardar want Knezevic so much? Why do Buducnost players have offers from top clubs? :)
It's ok to talk like that when that player is not in your team, but if it was she would be the best.
I would like to salut the danish members from this forum, and express my admiration for them :)

mikh
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: North of the Wall
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby mikh » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:40 pm

^
Booooo! Different shirt! Boooo! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSD6Y2YWj4

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:48 pm

mikh wrote:^
Booooo! Different shirt! Boooo! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSD6Y2YWj4


Thumb up :D

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby gergő » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:30 am

John wrote:
Gojira wrote:Clearly the referees. It's like in football: players will do as much as the refs will allow. I don't mean to take the blame off the Buducnost players, but it's the referees' responsibility to keep the aggressive defense between proper limits.


Based on that Amorim, Tomori, Loke and Aniko should get at least 2-3 red cards each game. Also the french girls from NT..
A lot of people would love to have Buuducnost players in their team, so i don't know why is everyone so full of cr*p. :)
I didn't see the hungarians complaining when Katarina played for Gyor or Joka, or the romanians when she played for Valcea. Why is Bucurest so eager to buy Cvijic? Why did Vardar want Knezevic so much? Why do Buducnost players have offers from top clubs? :)
It's ok to talk like that when that player is not in your team, but if it was she would be the best.
I would like to salut the danish members from this forum, and express my admiration for them :)

if you dont know whats the difference between a team/system and a player individually well the whole debate gon be unnecessary hereinafter.

Silviu
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 73 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby Silviu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:35 am

John wrote:I didn't see the hungarians complaining when Katarina played for Gyor or Joka, or the romanians when she played for Valcea.

Because they are not the problem and they never were :) ? As you see, people are complaining about Cvijić, and let me add Ačruk-Byzdra and Knežević on the list. Despite what other users have wrote in the past about her, I like Lazović.
Anyway, congratulations for not getting any suspension, this must be a first ever! :D

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 am

gergő wrote:if you dont know whats the difference between a team/system and a player individually well the whole debate gon be unnecessary hereinafter.


I see those players playing the same wherever they are, club or NT.

Silviu wrote:Because they are not the problem and they never were ? As you see, people are complaining about Cvijić, and let me add Ačruk-Byzdra and Knežević on the list. Despite what other users have wrote in the past about her, I like Lazović.
Anyway, congratulations for not getting any suspension, this must be a first ever!


I see people, coaches, players talking about Buducnost's defense and not a single player. Soo.
I don't have a problem about people complaining about the defense, that doesn't bother me at all, they don't like it they never will, too bad for them they will have to bitch everytime Buducnost wins CL or MNE wins something (and some of them have complexes for obvious reasons). But if they don't like that kind of defense and say it's DIRTY (by the way give me the definition of dirty) how can they like the defensive skills of Amorim and other players i mentioned. How are those slaps and kicks in the face or rough fouls made by them any different than those they complain about? THAT'S MY POINT. But of course they will say, no it's not rough, she just gently touched her face lol or that the player is faking. What if i say the rival players know how Buducnost plays and they fake everytime there is a foul (even a small one) like Rodrigues tried but failed? ... If i say Gorbicz is faking every single time i would be attacked :)
And yes, i'm surprised too there weren't any suspensions, but to be completely honest the defense was awful, and Bucharest managed to score easily.
A lot of people here don't know the rules of handball, and that's another problem. I was a handball player for so many years and i think i now maybe a bit better than some regular fan.

But i see that this forum has become the place for attacking one another, saying the worst things, full of psycho members with multiple profiles who insult others and not a place to discuss handball. Can't wait for the Buducnost-Gyor, Gyor-CSM, CSM-Vardar, Buducnost-Vardar games. There will be a lot of reading material. :D

User avatar
gergő
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby gergő » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:02 am

John wrote:
gergő wrote:if you dont know whats the difference between a team/system and a player individually well the whole debate gon be unnecessary hereinafter.


I see those players playing the same wherever they are, club or NT.

its your fault. period. and im done. whatever i say about buducnost you channeled all of it in a nacionalist direction. if i dont like the way how bud defending on lps you come with eto players because im hungarian? wtf?! what you gonna do if i am an ftc fan or a vietnamese? :D anyway im sick of it and tired.

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby John » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:55 am

gergő wrote:its your fault. period. and im done. whatever i say about buducnost you channeled all of it in a nacionalist direction. if i dont like the way how bud defending on lps you come with eto players because im hungarian? wtf?! what you gonna do if i am an ftc fan or a vietnamese? :D anyway im sick of it and tired.


If you see it as something that has to do with you being hungarian it's your problem.
I mentioned Amorim&co + the french players but you concentrated only on ETO's players. The list can go on for example Linnea Torstensson and others. And yes i'm mentioning a hungarian team as the hungarians are ones who are complaining the most, so my point was if you don't like Buducnost's defense then you also don't like ETO's defense, and i don't see you mentioning that. It was just an observation. I'm ok with you not liking it, that's not the problem, but how come that ETO's defense is ok, or the french NT etc as a stated the obvious fouls.. This is a retorical question as i know the answer is "no it's not rough, Amorim doesn't slap, nor Tomori and Loke is an angel an the best line player in the world".
When i mention that you consider it as nationalistic, but in fact is just a normal question. If you were vietnamese i would ask you the same question, if you were romanian i would ask you the same question.
And you will see, there will be a lot "discussions" when the main round starts not only with Buducnost's fans, but with others as it always happens. Maybe then ETO will be responsible for paying the refrees to whistle for them :lol: :lol: :lol: ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

User avatar
will4104
Super Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:01 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Champions League - Group Phase - Round 4

Postby will4104 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Silviu wrote:Anyway, congratulations for not getting any suspension, this must be a first ever! :D


Suprisingly, this is not the case:

Buducnost-Ferencáros 29:21 (15:14)
2013.11.17
Suspensions:
Buducnost: 0 min
Ferencváros: 10 min
Referees: Bogdan Nicolae Stark, Romeo Mihai Stefan (ROU)

The problem with Buducnost is, that they know, that they won't receive 40 minutes of suspension, so they can get away with 50% to 80% of their ogre actions. And in special, very "fishy" cases 100%. Therefore they play like this from the start. This is what Adzic came up with.
Last edited by will4104 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests