Champions League- Main round -3

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Champions League- Main round -3

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:27 am

OltchimRmValcea wrote:As I know, those who did that are football fans

There is sort of a war between FTC football fans and the FTC president, and the big guy is kind of a powerful figure. He even manages to ban the fans from visiting AWAY football matches. So I imagine there are some guys whose only choice of cheering Ferencváros is via handball.
But please, Fradi-supporters, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not that familiar with FTC internal affairs.

Kpax wrote:We will come to Budapest and not turn the back to your anthem and show the middle finger. its called RESPECT. A word which hungarian fans they don't know it.

Yeah, Romanians use to whistle their own anthem on basketball matches when they think it is the "székely" one :lol: ;)
However, after what happened in Bucuresti, ROM-HUN ECh football quali-match, I'd rather not say a word about respect :)

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:46 am

That's the point: Don't compare football fans with handball ones.

In handball, both Romania and Hungary have great supporters, respectful and civilised.
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:56 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:There is sort of a war between FTC football fans and the FTC president, and the big guy is kind of a powerful figure. He even manages to ban the fans from visiting AWAY football matches. So I imagine there are some guys whose only choice of cheering Ferencváros is via handball.

It's absolutely correct.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

Kpax
Regular

Postby Kpax » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:Yeah, Romanians use to whistle their own anthem on basketball matches when they think it is the "székely" one :lol: ;)
However, after what happened in Bucuresti, ROM-HUN ECh football quali-match, I'd rather not say a word about respect :)

Why you bring politics into our discussion? What happened to the basketball match, was ILLEGAL ! Do you do illegal things in your life? I suggest you not to, cause you will go TO JAIL !
Last season togheter with other 200 hcm fans we went to gyor. It was very nice trip. At audi arena we made photos with locals. No problem with nobody. During the national anthem of hungary we didn't show the middle finger and turn our back.WE ARE HANDBALL FANS, we don't do politics !!!

power

Postby power » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Kpax wrote:
Marco Aurelio wrote:Yeah, Romanians use to whistle their own anthem on basketball matches when they think it is the "székely" one :lol: ;)

Why you bring politics into our discussion? What happened to the basketball match, was ILLEGAL ! Do you do illegal things in your life? I suggest you not to, cause you will go TO JAIL !
Last season togheter with other 200 hcm fans we went to gyor. It was very nice trip. At audi arena we made photos with locals. No problem with nobody. During the national anthem of hungary we didn't show the middle finger and turn our back.WE ARE HANDBALL FANS, we don't do politics !!!

Haha :lol: @Kpax...Who the f.ck is that little troll? :lol:

Before you are talking about respect,you should learn some respect and not to say about hungarian fans collectively that they don't know respect,just because some FTC futball fans did something.
Are you saying to Marco not to bring up politics? :lol: You brought up politics first.Read back your own comments.
Anyway,things can change quicker,than you think ;)

About the match

I was not surprised that FTC lost, 'cos they are rollercoasting in the last couple of years.One good match ,one bad match.The difference was surprising though.They will beat Rostov at home,then got a big defeat from Larvik away and beat HCM at home.

as I said before FTC is a kind of semi-professional team as for most of the players enjoying life is much more important than handball.
Yesterday they did the same sh.t like against Rostov,just dreadful.Zita is a shadow of herself would be better for her to go for a baby break,Elek can go as well :)

FTC is not a mediocre team but not a top team either.A good team with up and down performances.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:59 pm

power wrote:
FTC is not a mediocre team but not a top team either.A good team with up and down performances.

Absolutely. When they are "up", they look like a top team though.

catalin82
Extra Member

Postby catalin82 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Gyor - CSM Bucureşti 28-22 (12-10)

Grimsbo, Kiss - portari; Knedlikova 5, Alstad 1, Loke 2, Harsfalvi, Kovacsics 2, Sulland 3, Lakatos, Amorim 5, Orban, Groot 6, Broch 4. Antrenor: Ambros Martin

Grubisic, Pessoa, Iordache - portari; Gullden 8, Curea 2, Da Silva, Rodrigues 5, Vărzaru, Bazaliu, Brădeanu, Tortensson 4, Nan, Vetkova, Martin 2, Manea 1, Nicula. Antrenor: Kim Rasmussen

Poor game all the away, i'am afraid
CSM looks out of balance, and the future at this level is near finished.

The club for sure it will continue at national level, but international looks like it will crumble before and of season .

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Huge upset: Larvik vs. Fleury 26-31. Zoqbi de Paula was outstanding in the French goal.

Kpax
Regular

Postby Kpax » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:41 pm

With mork going to gyor, I wonder whats the future of Larvik for the next season.In the Norwegian league you can play with gro and breivang, but in the CL would be tough.Karoline and gro didn't get any younger..In the current squad, Edin and Nora are the best larvik player.

The good thing is that wojtas will return, but only with wojtas and edin, I am afraid larvik will not be competitive next season, as we were used to.

The female handball lacks more competitive teams.A champions league with larvik being average its not good for handball.

Corbantis
Extra Member

Postby Corbantis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:55 pm

will4104

Postby will4104 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Essential Cvijic: The Film

Danie

Postby Danie » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

catalin82 wrote:Győr - CSM Bucureşti 28-22 (12-10)

Classy Hungarian setup! It seems Görbicz is no longer a must in order to get the team play brilliantly... as they managed to do (again) Saturday afternoon. (Way) Too good for Kim's girls. The tourists looked floppy at times and unable to get into the game. Grimsbø, just top class! It is going to be a fabulous match in Podgorica next Sunday. I dare say this shall be the competition's final as well (unless they are thrown together in a semi).

Danie

Postby Danie » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Gojira wrote:Huge upset: Larvik vs. Fleury 26-31

Is there a pertinent explanation for that? (well... beside the classical "they were just better")

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Danie wrote:
Gojira wrote:Huge upset: Larvik vs. Fleury 26-31

Is there a pertinent explanation for that? (well... beside the classical "they were just better")
I'd say it was the difference between the goalkeepers.

jensm
Handball Fan-atic

Postby jensm » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Corbantis wrote:Congrats Cvijic, you butcher!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQdqxXO ... e=youtu.be

This was like watching a regular car getting hit by a giant train [-X

Germanicus
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Germanicus » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm

jensm wrote:This was like watching a regular car getting hit by a giant train

I have great respect on Veronica Kristiansen. I'm a man and roughly 25 kg more than her but I would have surely stayed on the floor after being hit so on the neck by the elbow.
On the other side I have no respect on the referees. A 2min suspension is unacceptable. The referees are no young irresponsible boys any more, they had time to make a decision. It MUST have been a red card and a report. Everything else is unacceptable.
The referees have responsibility.
In conclusion, I declare that EHF must be destroyed

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:39 pm

I'm not defending Cvijic because there is no excuse for that, and she deserved to get red carded but really?
I hope you will post more videos like that of different players and same or similar fouls. Because she's not the first or last player that made that kind of foul. So if you want to be "fair" and make drama i kindly ask you to post videos of all players that make those kind of fouls, because there have been a lot of them through the years. For example Aniko Kovacsics brutally punching Knezevic in the neck area with both hands or some of Danick Snelder's fouls.

My point here is if for example Manon Houette made that kind of foul no one would be rushing to post the video here and discuss it :D
Just saying.

Anna.se
Regular

Postby Anna.se » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:55 am

Germanicus wrote:On the other side I have no respect on the referees. A 2min suspension is unacceptable. The referees are no young irresponsible boys any more, they had time to make a decision. It MUST have been a red card and a report. Everything else is unacceptable.
The referees have responsibility.

Completely agree.. Johanna Ahlm linked the video on twitter and a smal discussion followed.. Ending by danish referee Mads Hansen, and i must add that he's excellent in using twitter, explaining himself and owning up to mistakes etc... ending by ham saying, that he probably would have given just a 2 min suspension whilst on the floor, but that on video the redcard is as clear as daylight...

I'm not excusing either referees or cvijic, (it really was a dick move) but its going awfully fast...

Anna.se
Regular

Postby Anna.se » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 am

John wrote:I'm not defending Cvijic because there is no excuse for that, and she deserved to get red carded but really?

If you're not excusing then why the question mark at the end?

John wrote:I hope you will post more videos like that of different players and same or similar fouls.

Me too.. lets get all these ridiculous actions and players removed from handball.. this style of play is as disgracefull for cvijic as helle thomsen's constant bickering

John wrote:Because she's not the first or last player that made that kind of foul. So if you want to be "fair" and make drama i kindly ask you to post videos of all players that make those kind of fouls, because there have been a lot of them through the years. For example Aniko Kovacsics brutally punching Knezevic in the neck area with both hands or some of Danick Snelder's fouls.

My point here is if for example Manon Houette made that kind of foul no one would be rushing to post the video here and discuss it :D
Just saying.

What are you just saying? It sounds and awful lot like you are trying to recuse cvijic simply by stating that others have also made harsh tackles.. what has that got to do with anything?

The reason why people get so worked up over this, is that it happens too often, with the same players from the same team... harsh tackles and theatrics seem to be encouraged by adzic and buducnost..
There are numerous examples going the other way.. but lets discuss the facts and video at hand.. and that is a clear, reportable red card... a deliberate and very powerful tackle to the face of Eyebrows.Kristiansen by draganas elbow...

It is well played by her, to fake injury or mishap to make the situation look better... but what a truly disgraful move... I can not believe the handball community is puttng up with this

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 am

John wrote:I'm not defending Cvijic because there is no excuse for that, and she deserved to get red carded but really?
I hope you will post more videos like that of different players and same or similar fouls. Because she's not the first or last player that made that kind of foul. So if you want to be "fair" and make drama i kindly ask you to post videos of all players that make those kind of fouls, because there have been a lot of them through the years. For example Aniko Kovacsics brutally punching Knezevic in the neck area with both hands or some of Danick Snelder's fouls.

Just saying.

Agreed. There are some players, who are more than aggressive sometimes. Cvijic is just one, but a very good example for this :-). Btw., I'd be happy if they (all of them) were be sanctioned properly (just like Kovacsics in two CL finals formerly ;-))

John

Postby John » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:14 am

bajkalb wrote:Agreed. There are some players, who are more than aggressive sometimes. Cvijic is just one, but a very good example for this . Btw., I'd be happy if they (all of them) were be sanctioned properly (just like Kovacsics in two CL finals formerly )

Of course, Cvijić and Lazović step over the line sometimes, i'm not a fan of that, sometimes i ask myself what are they thinking?
In this particular case i think the referees didn't see, because it happened so fast, and that is the reason she only got a 2 min suspension. They are always sanctioned, so i don't see what's the problems here. As i said, not the first or the last foul some player made.

Anna.se wrote:If you're not excusing then why the question mark at the end?

The question mark is in relation to "are you serious, let's post all the videos of all fouls of all players on earth then".

Anna.se wrote:harsh tackles and theatrics seem to be encouraged by adzic and buducnost

Stopping a player from scoring is the idea, but i don't think Adzic is saying "yes, let's stop her at any cost". If that were true than every player from Budućnost would do that, so your statement is a nonsense.

power

Postby power » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 am

Just saying.

Cvijic did what she did, but you came up with Anikó so I need to respond to that. :)

She never did something like that,before or after.She did that because that was the revenge for the headbutt on Anita.(still very bad)She got red card immediately and didn't go down to the floor, pretending that she's hurt.

There are 3 players in Buducnost doing that kind of stuff.The others like Bulatovic or Radicevic would never do something like that and you can't say Joka don't have the fighting spirit,but she fights clean.

Peace ;)

power

Postby power » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:49 am

F.ck :lol: I confused Buducnost with NT in the case of Joka.It's too early. :lol:

Stefan_MNE
Champions League 2010/2011; 2011/2012 and European Championship 2012 Fantasy Game Winner

Postby Stefan_MNE » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:22 am

Please. :)

John

Postby John » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:28 am

power wrote:Cvijic did what she did, but you came up with Anikó so I need to respond to that.

She never did something like that,before or after.She did that because that was the revenge for the headbutt on Anita.(still very bad)She got red card immediately and didn't go down to the floor, pretending that she's hurt.

There are 3 players in Buducnost doing that kind of stuff.The others like Bulatovic or Radicevic would never do something like that and you can't say Joka don't have the fighting spirit,but she fights clean.

Peace

I mentioned Aniko only because it was the first foul that came to my mind, and i put Snelder there also so that someone wouldn't think i was targeting Gyor. Because i was talking in general. :D
But if you mention she did that in retaliation than it is a disgracefull move from her which suggest that she planned to do it all a long. :D
In her case the foul was visible, in this case both of them were running, and i get if the referees didn't see it and Cvijic had to pretend a little so she wouldn't get a red card :D From that part i understand her, but i'm not justifiing what she did :D
No you got confused. Not 3. Knezevic is acting, Cvijic rarely acts, she hits you and gets the 2 min suspension, she was pretending in this particular case and we all know why. Lazovic is also not acting, she also hits, goes to the bench or gets a red card and that's it. So only one actress Knezevic (but that doesn't mean she is always acting, and you know how much i love her), and two players that sometimes step over the line :D
But we also need to have in mind that some players will intentionally target those two, because of their reputation, and will go in duels with them intentionally and when they get fouled they will pretend a little and people will think "of course it's Cvijic or Lazovic" ;D

But you just proved my point. It's not Buducnost or MNE, it's individuals. It's not Bulatovic, Neagu, Petrovic, Mehmedovic, Radicevic, Jaukovic etc. Which means they are not encouraging Cvijic or Lazovic to do that :D

Return to “Female Handball”