2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
doomark
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2016/17 Champions League - Group Phase - Round 3

Postby doomark » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Gheorghe Tadici wrote:Pineau, Neagu and Cvijic are easily acquirable, the same as the Romanians. Maybe also Rodrigues. For Bulatovic they probably need some efforts. We kinda lack new right backs.

Wake up of your dream, mate! ;-)

beny
Regular

Postby beny » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:29 am

John wrote:And they need to get rid of grannies already. We already have Larvik for that.
The age is not a criteria - the important is the professionalism of the player and her determination; is a very general statement to say that all "grannies" are bad. you have to analyze each player in order to say that; eg. Varzaru did not play long but what a superb goal she scored with Gyor; Torstenson/Bradeanu were very good in defence last year; this year, in most cases Bradeanu is a substitute ...

_
I heard that C. Martin wants to leave CSM; is this true?

ZRK Vardar
Extra Member

Postby ZRK Vardar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:42 am

Vardar with out a coach = 2 victorys :p

Maybe the whole coach thing is overated :lol:

Domokos Pál
Regular

Postby Domokos Pál » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Gheorghe Tadici wrote:
beny wrote:I heard that C. Martin wants to leave CSM; is this true?

The Hungarians again with their low level press. I guess Gyor wants her badly, but she feels very well in Bucharest.

There are some low level media in Hungary, for sure. Could you tell me which paper wrote about Carmen Martín so I can check it?
Thanks!

beny
Regular

Postby beny » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:55 pm

Domokos Pál wrote:
Gheorghe Tadici wrote:
beny wrote:I heard that C. Martin wants to leave CSM; is this true?

The Hungarians again with their low level press. I guess Gyor wants her badly, but she feels very well in Bucharest.

There are some low level media in Hungary, for sure. Could you tell me which paper wrote about Carmen Martín so I can check it?
Thanks!

It was a comment of an user on Prosport website;

dydiana
Extra Member

Postby dydiana » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:44 pm

beny wrote:It was a comment of an user on Prosport website;

You shouldnt take those so serious. I dont think Carmen would want that. The problem is with the management of the club, they need to stop f*cking things up for the sake of well being of this team. I hate politics and the games they play for their own benefit. Of course all the girls must be frustrated because they could have won against Gyor after leading with 5, and also win over FCM if they didnt make so many mistakes, but they have to focus for the next games, what is gone is done, they need to think only of their play. The "boss fights" will have to end, and things will fall into place.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Two faces of Buducnost today. One without Raicevic which was great and the other with Raicevic which was baaaad.
Buducnost played so good in attack even i praised Adzic for his tactics. The defense was also great. Scoring from each position. An then entered the devil. Raicevic slowed down the game, Buducnost started to play boring handball with many missed shots and stuggling in attack..
She is the player that regressed so much since 2012. The defense is the only thing that keeps geeting her the spot in NT and so much time in the club.

kaggs
Regular

Postby kaggs » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 pm

Great victory for Larvik today, so important as wel. Hope they now can build on this for the rest of the group-matches, of which all must be won! :p

Glassverket on the other hand a bit unlucky not to grab at least a point after a good 2.half.

Two faces of Buducnost today. One without Raicevic which was great and the other with Raicevic which was baaaad.
It's the first time I see her more or less sidelined for a first half. I figured she was injured, but then she came on for the last few minutes. Is there a reason why she didn't start, has he finally figured it out? :)

NewFan

Postby NewFan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 pm

It's the first time I see her more or less sidelined for a first half. I figured she was injured, but then she came on for the last few minutes. Is there a reason why she didn't start, has he finally figured it out? :)

He said she had problems with her periosteum. (I had to Google what that was).

John

Postby John » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:24 am

NewFan wrote:He said she had problems with her periosteum.

That doesn't affect her game, it's all the same with her. I just can't understand why is he forcing her so much. She is not the same player like 4 years ago, she is only getting worse, and the sad part is that she is young and we will watch for for at least 8 more years #-o :lol: She has occasional good games, but that's it. Even when i go to Moraca to watch the game i see/hear people around being annoyed when she starts to play and starts to mess around.

NewFan

Postby NewFan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 am

John wrote:
NewFan wrote:He said she had problems with her periosteum.

That doesn't affect her game, it's all the same with her. I just can't understand why is he forcing her so much. She is not the same player like 4 years ago, she is only getting worse, and the sad part is that she is young and we will watch for for at least 8 more years #-o :lol: She has occasional good games, but that's it. Even when i go to Moraca to watch the game i see/hear people around being annoyed when she starts to play and starts to mess around.

Oh yeah, I wasn't making excuses for her. Just trying to explain why Adzic didn't play her in the first half (because he normally always does)

gergő
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gergő » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:14 am

Ambros Martin " Kari's injury fortunately was not nearly as serious as seemed after the incident, perhaps she could also be back during the match"

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:20 am

gergő wrote:Ambros Martin " Kari's injury fortunately was not nearly as serious as seemed after the incident, perhaps she could also be back during the match"

Good news for Győr and Norway.

John

Postby John » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Good that it's not anything serious, but i'm interested is Barbara Lazovic ok? She had a nasty eye injury, Kozhokar really fu**ed her up, her eye was bleeding.

Synchrony

Postby Synchrony » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 pm

John wrote:Good that it's not anything serious, but i'm interested is Barbara Lazovic ok? She had a nasty eye injury, Kozhokar really fu**ed her up, her eye was bleeding.
7 stitches but luckily no damage has been done to the eye or the brain.
Last edited by Synchrony on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omak
Extra Member

Postby omak » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:57 pm

John wrote:Good that it's not anything serious, but i'm interested is Barbara Lazovic ok? She had a nasty eye injury, Kozhokar really fu**ed her up, her eye was bleeding.

Her eyelid was probably torn, she has 7 stitches on it.
It's logical that she will take some time off, but I can't find anything online.

Nitro
Regular

Postby Nitro » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:56 pm

It seems the Metz girls create a new fashion trend in Handball as they play in skirts now. I like that. =D>
It was a crazy game though. At HT Metz led 15:7. Then in 2nd half after 10 mins - Bang Bang - it was 17:15 for Glassverket. Metz was somewehere in dreamland and Glassverket totally overran them. But finally they woke up again and managed to win 24:22 in the end.

I'm also glad for Larvik. They finally played Handball again. :D
There is no 0:0 in Handball

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:10 pm

Nitro wrote:It seems the Metz girls create a new fashion trend in Handball as they play in skirts now. I like that. =D>

Actually they play wearing them for maybe...I don't know...5 years? ;)

bajkalb
Extra Member

Postby bajkalb » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:09 pm

John wrote:Gyor is underperforming.
Groot and Mork are horrible from the start of the season and Loke is invisible. Gorbicz is a shadow but this is ok i mean the women is close to retiring, had a baby, she had so many fanstastic seasons.
On the other hand Amorim and Bodi are playing superb from the start.
Some things i don't understand, why did Martin change his defensive tactics to 6-0, Gyor had a perfect one last season? And why oh why didn't Amorim play from the start? What is Groot doing on left back, Gorbicz also? And why the hell would you send an inexperienced player like Toth to play in such an important match when you're losing. Not to mentions that she came back from a serious injury. And where is Tomori?

CSM was brave, but with the limited backline i didn't expect much. I like CSM but to be honest the first half was more Gyor playing like sh*t rather than CSM playing fantastic. And they need to get rid of grannies already. We already have Larvik for that.

No team impressed me in these first rounds. Everyone is underperforming.

I just noticed this comment, so starting from the beginning :-):

Gyor is underperforming: Right. They are far from 100% and still have 6 points in this crazy group. So, it's not bad news

Mork are horrible from the start of the season: Well, it's not true, but they are also far from their best.

Loke is invisible: Ok, think it over. :-)

Gorbicz is a shadow but this is ok i mean the women is close to retiring, had a baby, she had so many fanstastic seasons. Far from her best, but will be better. I did not hear about retirement plans.

why did Martin change his defensive tactics to 6-0, Gyor had a perfect one last season. If you follow the games of Győr, you realize, that Martin use different defensive formations effectively. Formerly they used 5-1 sometimes as well, an I'm sure they will do it again. I don't remember a year, when they only used 5-1

why didn't Amorim play from the start. Minor injury, or fatigue, they don't want her to play 60 minutes

What is Groot doing on left back, Gorbicz also? There was no more 100% LB

And why the hell would you send an inexperienced player like Toth to play in such an important match when you're losing. She only plyaed minutes

And where is Tomori? She needs cc. another month

NewFan

Postby NewFan » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:18 am

It's the first time I see her more or less sidelined for a first half. I figured she was injured, but then she came on for the last few minutes. Is there a reason why she didn't start, has he finally figured it out? :)[/quote]

Kinga started again today, and stayed until she took a 2-minute. Maybe he has finally figured it out!

Return to “Female Handball”