Transfers 2017/2018

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 am

kllrnstnct wrote:... not another chief bull, and not romanian, if you know what I mean... 8:)


I think you might wanna reconsider this. I'll give you one reason: Bradeanu. But there is also another reason, you are not politically correct.


Live long and prosper.

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:36 am

It's official now that Cecilie Greve leaves Randers (probably headed to NFH): http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-0 ... til-sommer

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby bajkalb » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:55 am

CSMthenewpower wrote:
bajkalb wrote:
kllrnstnct wrote:


" Well, I really don't know what you mean. IMO Cristina is not the right choice for Győr as they need a durable player, but currently, she is the best of the world
"

Do you want to say that Gyor don't want her because she's too old ? Sorry for asking but I don't understand what exactly do you want to say with "durable player".


Who said, she is old? :-) No, she is not and she is brilliant, but she is injury proned which is a problem in such an injury concerned team as Győr. There are though games in the domestic championship, the CL, the Hungarian cup, plus there is the NT for Neagu. And it's not a solution for Győr that she only plays in CL. But that's not about her nationality, this is why I write above, that I don't understand the note above

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:57 am

kllrnstnct wrote:
Veselin wrote:
Karpich wrote:
I totally agree with John. Its more than obvious that Neagu will go to CSM. I don't think that she will play for Gyor. Also, I think that Cvijic will stay in Buducnost and Kaca also. I dont think that she seeks new adventure because she is 32. Not that she can't play on a high lever or in other big club, but i think that she achieved what she wanted in her career and will continue playing for (assuming) her favorite club - Buducnost! But there is always a "but" and this time thats Adizic. I dont know if he wants to keep her in Buducnost because he stated that Buducnost is the skeleton of the MNE national team and as we know, Kaca retired from the NT.

There were speculations that Neagu will go to Gyor,but not.Maybe she will go to Gyor after next season,because Duda wants baby.Cvijic will not stay in Buducnost.I had information thaat Kaca will go to Rostov-Don,we will see is it true.Katarina said for local reporters in MNE that she will see where she will continue her career.


ETO does not need Neagu. They sign Anne Mette Hansen, who is the major player of future by the coaches opinion (Rasmussen, Martin, etc.) Her advantage is 7 years, nicely coachable, not another chief bull, and not romanian, if you know what I mean... 8:)

ETO also agreed with Oftedal, thus they solve the left wing problem with Görbicz.

I lived to hear that too, that Cristina Neagu is just good to replace someone that " she want a baby" is like saying Cristina is a pregnant player replacer, just no more than that..... and about the unbelievable words about romanians I just tell in romanian language exist a saying "the dull is not dull enough untill he give himself some airs "

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:I lived to hear that too, that Cristina Neagu is just good to replace someone that " she want a baby" is like saying Cristina is a pregnant player replacer, just no more than that....."

We don't have to get oversensitive now. Probably what Veselin is trying to say is that Gyor might be a destination for Neagu if they lose Amorim. Otherwise the position is covered.
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
gyms
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Győr-Moson-Sopron county / Hungary
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby gyms » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Anne Sophie Hjort (LB) from SK Aarhus to Randers HK.
http://www.randershk.dk/nyheder/nyhed/s ... &PID=15607

Martina Thörn (SWE, GK) from FC Midtjylland to Randers HK.

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby heavenly » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Article concerning the Swedish keeper Martina Thörn who signed a 2-year contract with Randers
http://amtsavisen.dk/randershk/Svensker ... kel/325799

So RHK has their GKs duo for next season: Mathilde Juncker and Martina Thörn.

FCM is obviously in research of a new GK for replacing Thörn...

kllrnstnct
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby kllrnstnct » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:56 pm

swarthofole wrote:
kllrnstnct wrote:... not another chief bull, and not romanian, if you know what I mean... 8:)


I think you might wanna reconsider this. I'll give you one reason: Bradeanu. But there is also another reason, you are not politically correct.


I did not want to be politically correct, I just told about the viewpoints of ETO to choose Hansen. I am fine with romanians and only alluded to rumors about the great love of Neagu towards hungarians... :-"

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

kllrnstnct wrote:
swarthofole wrote:
kllrnstnct wrote:... not another chief bull, and not romanian, if you know what I mean... 8:)


I think you might wanna reconsider this. I'll give you one reason: Bradeanu. But there is also another reason, you are not politically correct.


I did not want to be politically correct, I just told about the viewpoints of ETO to choose Hansen. I am fine with romanians and only alluded to rumors about the great love of Neagu towards hungarians... :-"

......."and not a romanian,if you know what I mean ..... but I am fine with romanians "..... well it seems you are not and also your logic suffer a lot!

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:31 pm

http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-0 ... til-sommer

Laura van der Heijden leaves Esbjerg at the end of this season. Where to? :-k
idle banter.

User avatar
swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: Bucharest
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:57 pm

kllrnstnct wrote:I am fine with romanians and only alluded to rumors about the great love of Neagu towards hungarians... :-"

Well, there is not such thing. She never stated, alluded to or suggested that she is against Gyor, Hungarian people or Hungarian NT.
It is true that Hungarian people and Romanian people (only in terms of sports) are rivals, but let's keep that only on court.
If she ever said she doesn't want to sign for Gyor, it's not because it is a Hungarian club. In fact, last december she watched a game of CSM Bucharest in Bucharest and her statement was that she didn't care about the winner and that she doesn't have anything for this team. 8-[
Live long and prosper.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:03 pm

HB9 wrote:http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-06-team-esbjerg-mister-sin-topscorer-til-sommer

Laura van der Heijden leaves Esbjerg at the end of this season. Where to? :-k

I thinck it will be a danish or german team ...

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
HB9 wrote:http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-06-team-esbjerg-mister-sin-topscorer-til-sommer

Laura van der Heijden leaves Esbjerg at the end of this season. Where to? :-k

I thinck it will be a danish or german team ...

I doubt that (unfortunately :| ), even if I don't know anything more.
idle banter.

User avatar
will4104
Super Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:01 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby will4104 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:09 pm

HB9 wrote:http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-06-team-esbjerg-mister-sin-topscorer-til-sommer

Laura van der Heijden leaves Esbjerg at the end of this season. Where to? :-k

According to local rumours, she is heading toward a green-white Hungarian team, which is not ETO.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Wouldn't surprise me. Her FB profile pic has been one with Snelder for ages.
idle banter.

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 pm

HB9 wrote:
Doru Delavale wrote:
HB9 wrote:http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-06-team-esbjerg-mister-sin-topscorer-til-sommer

Laura van der Heijden leaves Esbjerg at the end of this season. Where to? :-k

I thinck it will be a danish or german team ...

I doubt that (unfortunately :| ) even if I don't know anything more.

I presume that she doesn't want to step back so it is possible to move to a team used to be in CL or which have a serious project to reach there and because of neighbouring her country ...

User avatar
John
:::Handball Expert:::
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby John » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:47 pm

will4104 wrote:According to local rumours, she is heading toward a green-white Hungarian team, which is not ETO.


That was my first thought too :D Because they need a left handed RB :D

User avatar
masch1
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby masch1 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am

Cecilie Mørch Hansen to Randers is official, 2 season contract: http://europamester.dk/cecilie-moerch-s ... anders-hk/

Allan Heine extends for three seasons with Viborg. The ambition is to become Danish champions over the next 3 seasons and again part of CL: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-0 ... nd-i-tvivl

User avatar
heavenly
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby heavenly » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:42 am

The objective of becoming the Danish champions again the next 3 years looks unrealistic for Viborg. First, they really need to solve their economical problems definitely. They still can't write new contracts.
Besides, in the coming years, the real favourite to win the DM-final will be Odense followed by Copenhagen. FCM should be less stronger than ever. I'm scared by how Kristian Kristensen will organize the central defence next season. Because right now, I only see 3 players who can play in the middle of defence: Veronica Kristiansen, Linn Blohm and Sabina Jacobsen.
And of course, we have to wait who will be the new players for Team Esbjerg. But it will be hard to replace Laura Van Heijden. Not counting Polman will miss the beginning of next season as a future mother always needs a certain time before recovering a good form again. :)

Miranda Schmidt-Robben prolonged her contract with Bad Wildungen until 2018:
http://www.hbf-info.de/o.red.r/news.php ... schlecht=w

Camilla Degn prolonged her contract with Randers until 2018:
http://amtsavisen.dk/randershk/Floejtal ... kel/325847

User avatar
maz
Extra Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am
Location: Aarhus
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby maz » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

heavenly wrote: FCM should be less stronger than ever. I'm scared by how Kristian Kristensen will organize the central defence next season. Because right now, I only see 3 players who can play in the middle of defence: Veronica Kristiansen, Linn Blohm and Sabina Jacobsen.

Ellebæk can play in the central defense as a back-up for the more experienced central defenders.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Norwegian TV2 speculates - Solberg X2 to Odense? http://www.tv2.no/a/8911697
idle banter.

User avatar
bajkalb
Extra Member
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:38 pm
Location: Hungary
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby bajkalb » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:52 pm

That team will be close to the top level, if true

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:53 pm

masch1 wrote:Cecilie Mørch Hansen to Randers is official, 2 season contract: http://europamester.dk/cecilie-moerch-s ... anders-hk/

Allan Heine extends for three seasons with Viborg. The ambition is to become Danish champions over the next 3 seasons and again part of CL: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-0 ... nd-i-tvivl

OK Masch1 ! there were some men who put the hand on fire that Hansen will arrived in Gyor....and that is the reason because Neagu has no place there (she is not so "durable" like Hansen ,younger than not very well seen Neagu just because is "romanian").But still I am impressed by direct stylle of showing who real they are and thincking ....

User avatar
Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 2957
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 221 times
Been thanked: 153 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby Doru Delavale » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:
masch1 wrote:Cecilie Mørch Hansen to Randers is official, 2 season contract: http://europamester.dk/cecilie-moerch-s ... anders-hk/

Allan Heine extends for three seasons with Viborg. The ambition is to become Danish champions over the next 3 seasons and again part of CL: http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2017-02-0 ... nd-i-tvivl

OK Masch1 ! there were some men who put the hand on fire that Hansen will arrived in Gyor....and that is the reason because Neagu has no place there (she is not so "durable" like Hansen ,younger than not very well seen Neagu just because is "romanian").But still I am impressed by direct stylle of showing who real they are and thincking ....

Sorry,I 'm affraid I've made a mistake by making a confusion between Cecile Hansen and Anne Hansen.Regretable mistake,sorry.

User avatar
HB9
Handball Fan-atic
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Location: half the world away
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 212 times

Re: Transfers 2017/2018

Postby HB9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:Sorry,I 'm affraid I've made a mistake by making a confusion between Cecile Hansen and Anne Hansen.Regretable mistake,sorry.

it's an easy mistake to make: In Denmark EVERYONE is called Hansen. :) :p
idle banter.


Return to “Female Handball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests