Transfers 2018/2019

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Re: Transfers 2018/2019

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Gojira wrote:Győr have absolutely no need for Kristiansen. They have Tomori, AM Hansen and Amorim on that position.

It calls cut the competition. ;)

L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKvP63kFHw

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:55 pm

OltchimRmValcea wrote:
Gojira wrote:Győr have absolutely no need for Kristiansen. They have Tomori, AM Hansen and Amorim on that position.

It calls cut the competition. ;)

Yes. That's why I called it disgusting.

Derp
Extra Member

Postby Derp » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Gojira wrote:
Derp wrote:
eduardsson wrote:
No, I WOULD. I am opposing very much to bringing Lekic, Radicevic, Klikovac. We don't need any of these.

But you do need at least 2 players from that list. A keeper and a pivot. So I don't see anything wrong in this transfer campaign. Unlike Oftedal and Hansen's transfers.

Gojira is an FTC fan and there is a big rivalry between FTC and ETO where in the background are opposing paradigms too of whether you should buy foreigners or home players to achieve your goals. I think this is the reason for his comment.
Despite I'd agree on this partially FTC is also collecting foreigners recently and it isn't happening on their will but simply there are not enough good Hungarian players to replace v.d.Heijden or Snelder.
There are rumors that it is easier to buy out someone form CL team than signing a Hungarian player from a medium team in NB1.
Just look at Siófok: Nze Minko, Damjanovic, Böhme, Jezic, Dedu, Geiger... and still they have no chance even to reach an EHF-cup place.

That is not the case. I am not against foreigners. I am against hoarding them though, just that the other teams loose their best players. Győr have absolutely no need for Kristiansen. They have Tomori, AM Hansen and Amorim on that position.

I agree, this is too much but perhaps we don't yet know about some other changes, like Hansen is leaving or Duda is pregnant?
However I see still a weakness on the right side shooters even if Mörk will recover fully in 6 months(I doubt). Not quite sure what are the plans for that side. Perhaps Tomori is going to the 'wrong" side which she hated by default at FTC too?

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:16 pm

ahahahahaha I can't believe I was right with Brattset's transfer to Gyor. :lol:
I just wrote that 3 hours ago on the chat. :lol:
Guys, I was joking about that, you shouldn't have proved I was right. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live long and prosper.

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Flash wrote:Talking about Veronika Kristiansen, you should listen this podcast from this week:

She says if FCM doesn't get to the Champion League next year, she will be a free agent this season and about her dream destination she says (min. 36) "I think every player dreams about green jersey in Gyor"...

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/4/b/7/4b71d107f34d3d13/UninformedHandballHour_Episode6.mp3?c_id=17707392&expiration=1510432114&hwt=ee1a93eb38c2a88f49f9b3870aaf985e

I don't get why it's everybody acting so surprised when I posted here an inteview with Veronica Kristiansen last November on which she said she wanted to play at Gyor :o \:D/

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:48 pm

I'm not surprised, Flash. I even listened to that podacast you posted.
I was just admiring the Norwegian collection from Gyor. You have to admit this is something you don't see each day. Only in december for two weeks... :D
Live long and prosper.

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:53 pm

swarthofole wrote:I'm not surprised, Flash. I even listened to that podacast you posted.
I was just admiring the Norwegian collection from Gyor. You have to admit this is something you don't see each day. Only in december for two weeks... :D

Well, I will send you Oftedal for free :lol: Anyway I think If Veronica Kristiensen would has decided to go to CSM instead Gyor, I'm sure you wouldn't complain about having 3 Norwegians, right? :D

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm

I hope I 'm not making any redundancy : Mette Gravholt to Esbjerg.
https://www.europamester.dk/mette-gravh ... ljekampen/

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 pm

It's already been posted - and twice in the wrong topic. :D

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................forum police. :| -------->>>

Anyway, it's good for her to have found a new club in just seven days after leaving for family reasons.

:santa:
idle banter.

beny
Regular

Postby beny » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Bo$ko wrote:Niombla and Gullden both leaving and you don't need Lekić...???
It's the best CSM can pick from market right now.

Do you have a source for leaving of Gullden to Brest ?

Thank you!

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Flash wrote:
swarthofole wrote:I'm not surprised, Flash. I even listened to that podacast you posted.

Well, I will send you Oftedal for free :lol: Anyway I think If Veronica Kristiensen would has decided to go to CSM instead Gyor, I'm sure you wouldn't complain about having 3 Norwegians, right? :D

In fact I don't mind sending the other 2 in Gyor ;). Let's see the Norwegian NT once a week. :D
Live long and prosper.

Serbhandall
Regular

Postby Serbhandall » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Anne Mette Hansen on loan from summer. Maybe FCM? :-k :lol:
http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2018-02-1 ... e-lejet-ud

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 pm

@ Derp

Sooner or later FTC will also start signing more foreigners. The local level in Hungary is not so much.

Bo$ko wrote:Niombla and Gullden both leaving and you don't need Lekić...???
It's the best CSM can pick from market right now.

True, it's best to pick from this free market. But stop it, Gullden is not leaving anywhere! Lekic will be signed to replace Niombla and for Bella to have competition.

Bo$ko wrote:Radičević is a level above Hagman+Udristioiu ...
Klikovac as a defensive player, as Niombla, Saurina and Gullden are leaving.
You don't have any option next to Sabine J. :roll:

Hagman is very good, she was All-Star at World Champs, not Radicevic. But I agree both Radicevic and Lekic are good acquisitions, especially Jovanka who is there with Hagman and Martin. Managarova is just very overrated, it was proved also in the weekend.

Regarding Klikovac, I have my doubts she will be signed with her small hight.

For Gyor level of goalkeepers she's a good transfer. For CSM I personally hope to Wester, Solberg or Darleux.
Last edited by vlad_impaler on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Flash wrote:

She is the best transfer of Gyor but the level in a world class club team is different than in the current average NTs. Although Norway are not really average, but they do face average opponents internationally.

What I can say is that Veronica would have been a reserve in both ETO/CSM. She chose Gyor because at Bucharest it's Neagu. She has chances in Hungary, but what if Amorim will wake up? Plus on that position sometimes also plays a playmaker!!!

beny wrote:

Do you have a source for leaving of Gullden to Brest ?

Thank you!

It's just a rumour, Bella probably wants once again better contract. It was on a French site that Brest approached her.

Serbhandall wrote:Anne Mette Hansen on loan from summer. Maybe FCM? :-k :lol:
http://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2018-02-1 ... e-lejet-ud

Same story as Line Joergensen. :-k :(

power

Postby power » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Brattset signing was well known,(deal was done right after WCh, so no surprise here.Top signing for ETO. Kiss staying,Leynaud coming, it means Grimbsbo leaving? Gyor needs two good goalkeeper,they were taking a huge risk having only Grimbsbo and mediocre Kiss.(What if Grimbsbo gets injured just before F4?)Instead of signing Kiss years ago they should have built in a young hungarian goalkeeper who would be ready by now. I think Kristiansen is coming because Martin is not happy with Hanssen(I don't think she will be with the team next season)Also Amorim wants a baby,it's just a question of time when it will happen.

Someone said that Győr got too many norwegians in the team.I don't think there is any difference having many foreign players from the same country or from all over the world like CSM or Vardar. At least Győr is taking care about the norwegian national team :lol:
as it seems they don't really care about the hungarian one.

Anyway, I think it would be very beneficial if EHF would allow only 4 foreign players in every team including neutralized ones.
It's still a lot, but the teams would take a good care about their own new generation.Better competition in CL.,EHF-Cup and good for the National teams.I'd like the same in the hungarian league as well.Max 4 foreign player,that's it.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 am

Now that Gyor has more norwegians than hungarians in their squad, will fans sing Norway's anthem before every game in Champions League next season? :D

power wrote:Anyway, I think it would be very beneficial if EHF would allow only 4 foreign players in every team including neutralized ones.
It's still a lot, but the teams would take a good care about their own new generation.Better competition in CL.,EHF-Cup and good for the National teams.I'd like the same in the hungarian league as well.Max 4 foreign player,that's it.

I'd like a rule like that! =D> 4 or 5 should be more than enough.
Last edited by OltchimRmValcea on Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
L. Hutupan-Dinu, V. Ardean-Elisei, Cristina Neagu, O. Manea, I. Stanca, M. Jovanovic, Y. Ozel, R. Maier.

power

Postby power » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:26 am

OltchimRmValcea wrote:Now that Gyor has more norwegians than hungarians in their squad, will fans sing Norway's anthem before every game in Champions League next season? :D

Ha-ha

Let's see.

Gorbicz,Tomori,Bódi,Puhalák,Kiss,Pál,Fodor,Afentáler,Varga=9

Mork,Grimbsbo,Oftedal,Brattset,Kristiansen=5

still more hungarians :)

If the norwegians reach the same number then they will sing both national anthem but only then. :lol:

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 am

No offence, but I stop reading at Puhalak.
The rest are for making 2 teams on practice sessions. :)

power

Postby power » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 am

OltchimRmValcea wrote:No offence, but I stop reading at Puhalak.
The rest are for making 2 teams on practice sessions. :)

It's OK.You don't offend anyone. :)

You wrote "in the squad". Yes, unfortunately they don't get much playing time.I don't like that and wrote about it a couple of times.

OltchimRmValcea
Extra Member

Postby OltchimRmValcea » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:45 am

power wrote: Yes, unfortunately they don't get much playing time.I don't like that and wrote about it a couple of times.

You should be happy now because next season they will not even sit on the bench. :D 10 foreigners (should be a record for Eto if I'm not wrong?) means only 6 places left for hungarians. Like CSM nowadays.

Faith
Extra Member

Postby Faith » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am

power wrote: Kiss staying,Leynaud coming, it means Grimbsbo leaving?

Grimsbø stays as well, the president confirmed it yesterday.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am

Such a smart move from Leynaud.
She'll know everything on the main rivals best attackers, so she'll have the edge on Glauser andvthe others

gyms
Handball Fan-atic

Postby gyms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Jamina Roberts (SWE, LB) from Érd to Randers.

It seemed that she didn't feel good in Érd, I don't know the reasons. It is shame, that she leaves.

http://handbollskanalen.se/danmark-dame ... l-randers/

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

gyms wrote:Jamina Roberts (SWE, LB) from Érd to Randers.

It seemed that she didn't feel good in Érd, I don't know the reasons. It is shame, that she leaves.

http://handbollskanalen.se/danmark-dame ... l-randers/

She hardly played. No wonder she wanted out.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Marco Aurelio wrote:Such a smart move from Leynaud.
She'll know everything on the main rivals best attackers, so she'll have the edge on Glauser andvthe others

Darleux is number 1 in France. Glauser is third now.

power wrote:

Someone said that Győr got too many norwegians in the team.

They will have 5 Norwegians, the Danish will be loaned. So why bad, CSM will have 7 Scandinavians next season with the coach included! Just because it's written Norway instead of Sweden or Denmark?

Return to “Female Handball”