2017 World Championship - Day 8 & 9 (Round of 16)

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Re: 2017 World Championship - Day 8 & 9 (Round of 16)

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:13 pm

Laughable, Doru, indeed. Lacrabere didn't play so well. But actually no French player was really decisive and perfect. I would have give it to Zaadi. Lacrabere or no Lacrabere, who cares when all the others were not really fantastic...

About Germany, it was horrible! I know they deal with some missing players, but you cannot play like this in front of your fans. In the last minutes, the score was 13-20, so the final result was a lying one. MOREOVER, Germany played worse than in groups (not that they played very well there), I didn't expect this... Denmark as average as they used to be in this competition under Klavs! Mulle (Kristina Kristiansen) was sent home. Justice for Mulle!

power

Postby power » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Gojira wrote:
power wrote:I wrote I'm 100% sure we would win against France. Haha. I was a bit too optimistic. We had the chance to win but making too many stupid mistakes.You can't do this against teams like France who belongs to top 3.(would have been nice to get Slovenia instead of France)

Anyway,before the WC Rasmussen said the team will be ready for the next Euro. I'm looking forward to see it. At the moment the only improvement I can see is in fast breaks.

Let's take a look on the positive things. We have 2 good and young goalkeepers,also have young and good wings. The playmakers were no good on this WC. Gorbicz was zero, Tóth was zero. Kovacsics the same on the first couple of group matches after she was OK.
Anita has just retired from the national team.It was a very wise decision. She was fantastic a long time ago but recently she was only a shadow. There is a girl at Gyor, Tamara Pál who they say the new Gorbicz, I hope she will be at the Euro,(she just need to go to FTC as Martin don't give her enough playing time.)and there is a lot of young player who should get a chance.
Mayer and Zácsik is not for the national team. Rasmusen need to find other players instead of them.

I can see a lot to be impoved. Our defense was crap and our attack was even worse. Otherwise we were very good.

That's why I wrote, the ONLY improvement I can see... nothing else.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Gojira wrote:

I can see a lot to be impoved. Our defense was crap and our attack was even worse. Otherwise we were very good.

Please tell me Hungarian defenders. Actually I believe your defence was over your value, plus the attack effective. I don't know though, maybe you can do more but you also don't have at least defenders with name. These new girls have no power at all, former Hungarian defenders used to be great. BUT, I also don't believe that your defence was underperforming.

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:20 pm

power wrote:
Gojira wrote:
power wrote:I wrote I'm 100% sure we would win against France. Haha. I was a bit too optimistic. We had the chance to win but making too many stupid mistakes.You can't do this against teams like France who belongs to top 3.(would have been nice to get Slovenia instead of France)

Anyway,before the WC Rasmussen said the team will be ready for the next Euro. I'm looking forward to see it. At the moment the only improvement I can see is in fast breaks.

Let's take a look on the positive things. We have 2 good and young goalkeepers,also have young and good wings. The playmakers were no good on this WC. Gorbicz was zero, Tóth was zero. Kovacsics the same on the first couple of group matches after she was OK.
Anita has just retired from the national team.It was a very wise decision. She was fantastic a long time ago but recently she was only a shadow. There is a girl at Gyor, Tamara Pál who they say the new Gorbicz, I hope she will be at the Euro,(she just need to go to FTC as Martin don't give her enough playing time.)and there is a lot of young player who should get a chance.
Mayer and Zácsik is not for the national team. Rasmusen need to find other players instead of them.

That's why I wrote, the ONLY improvement I can see... nothing else.

OK, I misunderstood it then. Sorry about it.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Scheersberg wrote:Montenegro plays a mix of Handball and Rugby.

This only shows that you didn't watch any of MNE games, you just write only to write something.
Even the hardcore MNE defense haters say MNE plays nice. :D

Bo$ko
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Bo$ko » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am

While Y. Broch is playing ballet... :lol:

Scheersberg

Postby Scheersberg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:38 am

John wrote:
Scheersberg wrote:Montenegro plays a mix of Handball and Rugby.

Even the hardcore MNE defense haters say MNE plays nice. :D

MNE plays a nice mix of Handball and street fight was what I actually meant :lol:. It 's actually part of their training.

Per Johansson (Montenegro): Sometimes our training is like a street fight

http://www.handball-planet.com/per-joha ... eet-fight/
Bo$ko wrote:While Y. Broch is playing ballet... :lol:

That is indeed true, Broch is known for her excellent ballet skills, this is also true for Dulfer and Snelder, all 3 are trained and educated in classic ballet ;).
Last edited by Scheersberg on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:37 am

Scheersberg wrote:MNE plays a nice mix of Handball and street fight was what I actually meant . It 's actually part of their training.

Of course, Chun Li is their sensei.
Too bad i failed to see all those moves in the past 6 matches. They are too fast now so it's hard to catch.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am

power wrote: Anyway,before the WC Rasmussen said the team will be ready for the next Euro. I'm looking forward to see it. At the moment the only improvement I can see is in fast breaks.

The problem is: we are nowhere on the road.
This was not a teambuilding 2 years. We are losing key players due to ageing, injuries, baby breaks and so on. In mid stream, he can now re-start with absolutely new faces.
He spent the last 2 world events having Görbicz and Szucsánszki as playmakers. One of them now retired, and Zita , who knows about her baby break intentions + her operated shoulder. Kovacsics is good, of course, but no other player he tried in mid position. (only Klivinyi, but who's gonna be the back then).
We haven't introduced new backs. There are some talented youngsters... at home.
We lack pivots. Kisfaludy is a horror, Mayer's fitness level is worse than ever. Mészáros, the only one with some potential rarely got some time.
Szekeres plans a baby next year they say. So the defense will struggle too (although I dont like her defensive style). No new addition. Will Tomori return?
Only the wing front and the keeper front is promising, although I'd have loved seeing Katrin Klujber at the WCh this time.
So next years EC: lot of new faces with no experience, on the championships the counts the most...

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:
power wrote: Anyway,before the WC Rasmussen said the team will be ready for the next Euro. I'm looking forward to see it. At the moment the only improvement I can see is in fast breaks.

The problem is: we are nowhere on the road.
This was not a teambuilding 2 years. We are losing key players due to ageing, injuries, baby breaks and so on. In mid stream, he can now re-start with absolutely new faces.
He spent the last 2 world events having Görbicz and Szucsánszki as playmakers. One of them now retired, and Zita , who knows about her baby break intentions + her operated shoulder. Kovacsics is good, of course, but no other player he tried in mid position. (only Klivinyi, but who's gonna be the back then).
We haven't introduced new backs. There are some talented youngsters... at home.
We lack pivots. Kisfaludy is a horror, Mayer's fitness level is worse than ever. Mészáros, the only one with some potential rarely got some time.
Szekeres plans a baby next year they say. So the defense will struggle too (although I dont like her defensive style). No new addition. Will Tomori return?
Only the wing front and the keeper front is promising, although I'd have loved seeing Katrin Klujber at the WCh this time.
So next years EC: lot of new faces with no experience, on the championships the counts the most...

I mostly agree with you. This was a wasted two years.

Regarding pivots: I know you don't like Kisfaludy :D but the horror was Mayer, not she. Mayer is a catastrophe, she should not play in the NT ever. Kisfaludy at least tried to block defenders to make space for the others. Mészáros has potential but she is unfortunately not tall enough (I prefer tall pivots :D ).

Klujber was not good at her club, just like Szalay. Well, neither was Mayer :evil: But some players are more equal than the others.

Marco Aurelio
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Marco Aurelio » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 am

Gojira wrote: (I prefer tall pivots :D ).

Well, in that case... :lol: :lol: :lol:

will4104

Postby will4104 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 am

Marco Aurelio wrote:
Gojira wrote: (I prefer tall pivots :D ).

Well, in that case... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, she is way too tall :P
Joke aside, after a 3 week extensive training, she could be a much better LP than either Kisfaludy or Mayer.

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 am

Swedish reggaeton, somebody is enjoying big

Video: http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/vide ... 27845.html

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:Image

Swedish reggaeton, somebody is enjoying big

Very nice. But where is Lagerquist??? :cry:

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:58 pm

To make matters worse, the horrible Danish referees with a large track record of penalising Spain before (like this last European Championship against France) will be refereeing the match Spain vs Norway... Obviously they can't allow Norway to be defeated in 1/8 final, money talks.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:55 pm

vlad_impaler wrote:Swedish reggaeton, somebody is enjoying big

So spontaneous. Not.

_________________________________________________________________Grumpy man --->>>>
idle banter.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Flash wrote:To make matters worse, the horrible Danish referees with a large track record of penalising Spain before (like this last European Championship against France) will be refereeing the match Spain vs Norway... Obviously they can't allow Norway to be defeated in 1/8 final, money talks.

Thank God :)

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Flash wrote:To make matters worse, the horrible Danish referees with a large track record of penalising Spain before (like this last European Championship against France) will be refereeing the match Spain vs Norway... Obviously they can't allow Norway to be defeated in 1/8 final, money talks.

Pathetic, you don't need to be stupid to see it. These two women from Denmark are rather mediocre. I suppose next also Montenegrin (I don't know the Serbians though)/Bonaventuras/Turkish will be used to destroy games.

You can't name nowadays 2-3 pairs of non-slaves.

Sorry, but Danes are refereeing Norwegians, and Norwegians the Danes. This is the truth. I expect rightness, not corruption, otherwise we will scream on the forum.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:51 pm

So R.I.P Russian female handball.

who could expect this after the olympic title,of course many players left the nt but ....

Trefilov should just rertire from the nt of course but also from club level.
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

vlad_impaler
Handball Fan-atic

Postby vlad_impaler » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Fuc.k you crooks from Germany! 25 minutes of elimination for Romania. Enjoy your championship, corrupt Scandinavians!

I hope Schulze and Tonnies will get their best Christmas ever!

All the Eastern teams should withdraw from final tournaments, Scandinavians are doing trickys with the referees. Denmark is a slave that is supporting the biggest crook Norway! For a medal Denmark are selling themselves...

Czech Republic is nothing than a very modest side, but the referees fuc.ked up the head of our girls! This is unreal shame.

Mr. 007
Men's WC 2011 Fantasy game winner

Postby Mr. 007 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm

This is in Germany with german refs u know...and Russia will probably win it all...or should they withdraw too???

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Postby kleber » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:27 pm

Russia should be happy already with the last 8 achievement as in 2011 and 2015.
asian style of handball does fit russian style.

korea deserved to win today,somehow russia escape.....
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Without Bazaliu,Chiper and Perianu the RO NT was weaker...Pintea was used too much in atack (today) and Dedu GK also....obviously was not their day. I will not speak about referees....we should have won this game. To be knocked out by Bohemia is really a shame.... The future seems to be not so bright as Vlad said... :-k

Gojira
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Gojira » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:59 pm

kleber wrote:Russia should be happy already with the last 8 achievement as in 2011 and 2015.
asian style of handball does fit russian style.

korea deserved to win today,somehow russia escape.....

What's your problem? That was a very good result for Russia, considering Kalinina's stupidity and the quality of the opponent. Korea played very good handball but there were quite a few excellent performances on the Russian side too: Vyakhireva, Makeeva, Vedekhina.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm

So basically anything else than a NED - NOR final again would be a surprise....

*edit: I hope no one read that. I totally missread the match tree. #-o :roll:
idle banter.

Return to “Female Handball”