Road to Tokyo 2021 Olympics

Talking about FEMALE handball in the World
Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Road to Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Postby Wbk » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:12 pm

mikh wrote:Here's a question that is bugging me for a while: since China withdrew from the OQT only because of the covid-19 situation, shouldn't they be reinstated in their respective tournament and Kazakhstan return to the one in Podgorica?

Obviously. Even more as there is a good relationship between IHF and Chinese handball federation lately. However, let's wait for the final decision.

HB9
Handball Fan-atic

Postby HB9 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:57 pm

mikh wrote:Here's a question that is bugging me for a while: since China withdrew from the OQT only because of the covid-19 situation, shouldn't they be reinstated in their respective tournament and Kazakhstan return to the one in Podgorica?

China is back https://www.ihf.info/node/22685

Tournament 1: Spain, Sweden, Senegal, Argentina
Tournament 2: Russia, Serbia, PR of China, Hungary
Tournament 3: Norway, Montenegro, Romania, Kazakhstan
idle banter.

balaggio

Postby balaggio » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:40 pm

HB9 wrote:China is back

Is it out again?

According to https://www.ihf.info/media-center/news/key-decisions-made-ihf-events-ihf-council-meeting and https://www.ihf.info/media-center/events/tokyo-handball-qualification-2020-womens-tournaments Kazakhstan plays in Hungary (Tournament 2).

Tournament 1: Spain (ESP), Sweden (SWE), Senegal (SEN), Argentina (ARG)
Tournament 2: Russia (RUS), Serbia (SRB), Kazakhstan (KAZ), Hungary (HUN)
Tournament 3: Norway (NOR), Montenegro (MNE), Romania (ROU), tbd

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:03 pm

The Senegalese Handball Federation has informed that their Ministry of Sports decided to cancel the participation of their women’s team in the Tokyo Handball Qualification 2020. The decision of the Ministry of Sports is the consequence of the major social and economic crisis the Republic of Senegal has been going through for several days.

Women's Tournament 1 in Spain will be played with three teams only.

https://www.ihf.info/media-center/news/ ... tournament

Bfg97

Postby Bfg97 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:01 pm

I wonder on which base the Ehf decided to put refs from denmark for Norway România.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:53 pm

Bfg97 wrote:I wonder on which base the Ehf decided to put refs from denmark for Norway România.

For the same reason referees from Slovenia were used for Montenegro-Norway. ;)

But I don't want to speak about referee but of our team players and coach...
We can not pretend to defeat Norway with only 3 players (Neagu,Pintea and Dedu) the rest (Buceschi,Laslo were pales) and from other nobody expect nothing... (Perianu,Florica)
How can we expect to defeat Norway without a single RB and both wings ?

Didn't understood why after first 10 min of second half Vasile didn't turn again to DEDU (better then Dumanska today)...I understood that he hopes Dumanska will do better and changed Dedu but when you see ten minutes she is not ?...
Why didn't try Polocoser and other reserves in defence... (Bacauanu,Pristavita) ?

Now we have only one target : to beat Montenegro ...for honour ,at least.
Last edited by Doru Delavale on Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
:::Handball Expert:::

Postby John » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 pm

=P~
Doru Delavale wrote:For the same reason referees from Slovenia were used for Montenegro-Norway.

I completely agree. This is a plot against Romania that both the Norwegians and Montenegrins planned in advance.
Romania completely deserved to win tonight, especially after the great performance of Laslo, Perianu, the wingers etc.
I heard that tomorrow will be even worse, since the hosts are being pushed because Boskovic is vice president, the referees from Slovenia robbed Norway yesterday.

:lol:

Edit: I agree there were some mistakes by the referees favoring Norway, but far from it being decisive.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:21 pm

John wrote:=P~
Doru Delavale wrote:For the same reason referees from Slovenia were used for Montenegro-Norway.

I completely agree. This is a plot against Romania that both the Norwegians and Montenegrins planned in advance.
Romania completely deserved to win tonight, especially after the great performance of Laslo, Perianu, the wingers etc.
I heard that tomorrow will be even worse, since the hosts are being pushed because Boskovic is vice president, the referees from Slovenia robbed Norway yesterday.

:lol:

You may laugh what you can ...but the fact is there... of course it wasn't a plot btwn you both...just a little pushhhh....for both of you... :-$

...not talking about the fact you have a day in advance to recover before our last match... [-X

John

Postby John » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:05 pm

So why didn’t Lah and Sok whislte in favor of MNE on Wch some years ago when Norway kicked us out and later you with the same referees? :)
I don’t remember them pushing MNE yesterday, and there was no need for it, since we outplayed Norway in every segment of the game.
It’s another thing you wishing for Norway to beat us, so that you play your decisive game against us, who are easier opponents than Norway.
Another thing... it was not planned to have a day off. Since today was planned for MNE to play against Thailand (just like you should’ve played against them yesterday and Norway tomorrow), but they cancelled their participation. Since this is a 3 day tournament, Montenegro just got lucky to play against Thailand second and get the day off. The dates were set long time ago.. and Thailand withdrew recently.
So your theory of this being fixed (just like every match where Romania loses or is in a bad situation) falls into water.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:24 pm

John wrote:So why didn’t Lah and Sok whislte in favor of MNE on Wch some years ago when Norway kicked us out and later you with the same referees? :)
I don’t remember them pushing MNE yesterday, and there was no need for it, since we outplayed Norway in every segment of the game.
It’s another thing you wishing for Norway to beat us, so that you play your decisive game against us, who are easier opponents than Norway.
Another thing... it was not planned to have a day off. Since today was planned for MNE to play against Thailand (just like you should’ve played against them yesterday and Norway tomorrow), but they cancelled their participation. Since this is a 3 day tournament, Montenegro just got lucky to play against Thailand second and get the day off. The dates were set long time ago.. and Thailand withdrew recently.
So your theory of this being fixed (just like every match where Romania loses or is in a bad situation) falls into water.

If eventually Thailand was out the dates have to remove ...and not obliged RO to play a decisive match only after 19 hours.
And yes, the slovenian referees allowed your defence at fault limits...and today the danish pair had 2 measures: correctly concerning our defence and less correctly concerning Norway defence...the result= 0-8 min sent off and 5-10 (penalties) two details which might explain 5 goals difference .

John

Postby John » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Well that’s your opinion which you are entitled to have, even if i think it’s biased and has no base. As i see MNE had more 2 min suspensions which again proves you wrong.
Nenezic was magnificent on goal, Batinovic contributed too, so the referees couldn’t affect the attack percentage of the norwegians (again proves you wrong).
Norwegians didn’t complain so...
As i said, you expected Norway to beat us, but MNE players crushed your dreams, making it really hard for your team to advance to OG and since we already know how much you hate MNE and Buducnost it’s really sad to see how far can you go to diminish a great victory of a brave team against the European champion.
For once look at your own yard, and find problems in your game and your players. It’s really impossible that every single time Romania loses it’s the referees fault or there is some plot against the Romanians. Be realistic for once.
I think most of the people here agree with me.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:56 pm

John wrote:Well that’s your opinion which you are entitled to have, even if i think it’s biased and has no base. As i see MNE had more 2 min suspensions which again proves you wrong.
Nenezic was magnificent on goal, Batinovic contributed too, so the referees couldn’t affect the attack percentage of the norwegians (again proves you wrong).
Norwegians didn’t complain so...
As i said, you expected Norway to beat us, but MNE players crushed your dreams, making it really hard for your team to advance to OG and since we already know how much you hate MNE and Buducnost it’s really sad to see how far can you go to diminish a great victory of a brave team against the European champion.
For once look at your own yard, and find problems in your game and your players. It’s really impossible that every single time Romania loses it’s the referees fault or there is some plot against the Romanians. Be realistic for once.
I think most of the people here agree with me.

I think I did look in "our yard" (didn't you read ? or don't you remember this either !) but this doesn't stop me to see the rest of the scene...

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:58 pm

'As a player, I think the hardest moments are when you feel that you give everything, when you feel that the things you do are right and that an injustice is happening. It's not easy to receive. We are human, we have emotions. Sometimes you find it harder to bear certain things. I don't want to say more about referee ' (Adi Vasile)

https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/rom ... 26916.html

John

Postby John » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:35 am

I’m talking in general as you keep mentioning the refs are to blame fo everything, for Norway losing and for Romania losing, preventing the later to reach their goal.
Of course you have the right to think and say what you want but in this case i thought it was a very disrespectful and malicious thing to say. And all because of jealousy and spite.
You just can’t stand the success of a small country like MNE and Buducnost as a club, as you take every opportunity to talk trash about them and diminish their victories.
It’s not our fault you can’t reach your goals.

Doru Delavale
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Doru Delavale » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:01 am

"It's sad when you see that you are being hindered. Many decisions were in their favor.They had a little more and they put Cristina in the stands! She was not given anything, not even two minutes, not a shot from 7 meters.They had 11 throws from 7 meters. They were pushed from behind, that's what I think." (D. DEDU)
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/den ... 26915.html

"As a player, I think the hardest moments are when you feel that you give everything, when you feel that the things you do are right and that an injustice is happening. It's not easy to receive. We are human, we have emotions. Sometimes you find it harder to bear certain things. I don't want to say more about arbitration.” (Adi Vasile)
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/rom ... 26916.html
The Danish referees had some strange interventions, with decisions favorable to the Norwegians who go to 19-13 with 18 minutes before the end and who did not give any elimination to the European champion for 60 minutes !!!
https://dincolodesport.eu/n-am-produs-s ... nia-29-24/
The girls were irritated by the free manner of referring in opposition to the decisions gave to Norway’s team by the Danish couple
https://www.sportexclusiv.ro/romania-no ... alificare/
Rolling over the puppet, the two Danish referees made a flagrant mistake several times, but only against Romania. (…)Norway has continued to break away, including amid hostile decisions by Danish referees, but beyond that, the truth is that the Nordics have been clearly superior.
https://handbalmania.ro/2021/03/20/roma ... reolimpic/
Crina Pintea fought a lot of semicircles, but she showed once again that her rudimentary game is vulnerable in front of the referee. Many times the Danish referees whistled foul in the attack, in decisions that can be given, as well, 9 meters or 7 meters.
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/rom ... 26830.html
"They had a lot of pressure, that's how it felt, but I'm sorry to say, today Norway played at home. That advantage of refereeing was for them and it doesn't seem right to me for such an important match and maybe for a decision or two we should be behind with the score, at this level every decision counts and unfortunately it took them at this score." (C.Laslo)
https://www.telekomsport.ro/cristina-la ... a-20073050
Romania's handball players have been irritated several times by the way they are too free to arbitrate in opposition to the "millimeter" decisions granted to Norway by the Danish couple Christiansen - Hesseldal Hansen.
https://www.telekomsport.ro/romania-a-p ... t-20072055
"I am sad, of course, that I lost, but I am proud of my team. We fought hard, we didn't give up. I'm also disappointed with the referees, I don't usually comment on these things, but I think that almost every decision was in favor of the opponents. (D.Dedu)
https://www.telekomsport.ro/primele-rea ... e-20072963
Suspect referring ! Norway no sent off but 10 penalties (7m).
https://www.fanatik.ro/tot-cristina-nea ... e-19469484
Are we ,all, mad ? (players,coaches,journalists,fans or simply spectators ?)

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Doru Delavale wrote:"It's sad when you see that you are being hindered. Many decisions were in their favor.They had a little more and they put Cristina in the stands! She was not given anything, not even two minutes, not a shot from 7 meters.They had 11 throws from 7 meters. They were pushed from behind, that's what I think." (D. DEDU)
https://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/handbal/den ... 26915.html
Suspect referring ! Norway no sent off but 10 penalties (7m).
https://www.fanatik.ro/tot-cristina-nea ... e-19469484
Are we ,all, mad ? (players,coaches,journalists,fans or simply spectators ?)

OMG! Would not it be better if players concentrate themselves on preparing to next game instead of blame all around in own loosing? Perhaps that is the cause for such instability? :-k

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:08 pm

The nasty thing about stereotypes is they work both ways. Some Romanians are always complaining about the refs when their favorite team lose a game and some others think all a Romanian guy can do is complaining about the refs.
While I'd like to think I am always on the right side, it may always happen for me to be wrong.
The refs are human, so they can be wrong (as we all do). I am one of they guys here who always makes a point out of their mistakes be it the victim Norway, Romania, Hungary, Brest, Buducnost or Rostov. A mistake is a mistake and one can not be blamed as hell if does some during a 60 mins game and if those mistakes are double sided.
Last night the Danish refs were very bad. And they were bad one way. Others may disapprove, some will agree.
Did the Romanians complain after the last game Norway beat us by 8? No, they were not. Did they complain after they lost SF game back in 2015? Nope. Did they complain about countless other games Norway beat the crap out of Romania? I guess not.
So can one complain about a game all the mistakes were single sided? I think they can. Would that mean Romanian would have won the game? Sure as hell they wouldn't. Did any Romanian here say we played like World Champions and the refs were robbing us? No, I think we all admitted that our game is far from what modern handball is nowadays. Does it mean one stupid ref should play with the minds of some hardworking girls, maybe not as gifted as the opponent and with no tactical idea of what are they doing? I think the answer is no.
All in all, all the teams have a chance to get to OG after the last 2 days games. So in the end sport is all that matters and nothing is lost yet.
Live long and prosper.

haandballstroll
Handball Fan-atic

Postby haandballstroll » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:43 pm

swarthofole wrote:
Did the Romanians complain after the last game Norway beat us by 8? No, they were not. Did they complain after they lost SF game back in 2015? Nope. Did they complain about countless other games Norway beat the crap out of Romania? I guess not.

I have no idea but can not exclude that some of players expressed their valuable opinion after those matchs. :)

swarthofole
Handball Fan-atic

Postby swarthofole » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:54 pm

Players have the right to complain, but in the end it's in their hands to fix this. They should beat MNE by 5, it's not an impossible task.
Live long and prosper.

Wbk
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Wbk » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:47 pm

List of all teams qualified for the 2021 Olympics (12 out of 12):
    Image JAPAN (qualified as: organiser)
    Image FRANCE (winner of the 2018 European Championship)
    Image BRAZIL (winner of the 2019 Panamerican Games)
    Image SOUTH KOREA (winner of the 2019 Asian Olympic qualification)
    Image ANGOLA (winner of the 2019 African Olympic qualification)
    Image NETHERLANDS (winner of the 2019 World Championship)
    Image SPAIN (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 1)
    Image SWEDEN (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 1)
    Image HUNGARY (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 2)
    Image RUSSIA (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 2)
    Image NORWAY (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 3)
    Image MONTENEGRO (top 2 at the 2021 Olympic Qualification Tournament 3)

dydiana
Extra Member

Re: Road to Tokyo 2021 Olympics

Postby dydiana » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:51 am

](*,)
Last edited by dydiana on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kleber
Handball Fan-atic

Re: Road to Tokyo 2021 Olympics

Postby kleber » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:03 pm

So Russia won the qual tour in Hungary.

Russia handball federation have a good chance of gold, it will depend on Mikhaylichenko fitness.
Norway will have better left winger and pivot, in fact pivot I think almost everyone. :roll:

If Bodnieva had 26 years LOL no chance for the rest. :D
Portugal is in the euro 2008,finaly!!!!!

Return to “Female Handball”