The Jack & Jones League 2010-2011 / DK

Talking about MALE handball in the World
TDK
Extra Member

The Jack & Jones League 2010-2011 / DK

Postby TDK » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 pm

The first handball-event in the brand-new MCH ARENA in Herning are already sold out ! -12300 tickets-

November the 6. two matches in the Jack & Jones League will take place in Herning.
AaB - Skjern / BSV - AG Copenhagen.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Re: The Jack & Jones League 2010-2011 / DK

Postby TheDane » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 pm

AG København vs. AaB in the first round set a new specator recrod for a Handball match on Danish ground (male or female, national teams or club teams).
6231 spectators set the new record at AG Københavns new homecourt Ballerup Super Arena.
Ballerup Super Arena is actually Denmark's only indoor cycling velodrome, with a handball court and extra stands set up inside the cycling track.
It was the host for the UCI Track Cycling World Championships in 2002 and 2010. The cycling track is a 250 metres (820 ft) track made of wood. Spurces:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballerup_Super_Arena
http://www.ballerupsuperarena.dk

A lot of pictures from the opening match: http://www.agkbh.dk/ag-koebenhavn/billeder.aspx

mikh
Handball Fan-atic

Postby mikh » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 am

Nice new shirts for the blue team. Cameroon-like :)

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm

I can tell you that the Danish handball fans have only two different views on the newcomer AGK : LOVE or HATE :!:

The same thing goes for their new shirts as well.

Everybody can agree on, that they chose the shirts to create some attention to the team.
In Kolding IF they made this statement : after all, we are happy that they kept their shorts on :D

Didrik
Extra Member

Postby Didrik » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 pm

1)What is AGK?The new team from DK?i know something about a new team this year...
2)I`m sad(i want to see something like that with my eyes).What we can see in these pictures is what i mean HEAVEN,real life.That`s why i love so much Denmark and Danish fans of handball.Handball is number one sport in Denmark, and Hungray i think.I don`t know about Norway. :-k

P.S:More photos like these in the future,please! 8:)

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:11 pm

AGK is a team based in the Copenhagen-area. They were promoted to the J & J League this year.

Their main-sponsor is the same as in Rhein Neckar Löwen in the Bundesliga. The money is coming from the Pandora jewellery company. The person behind the action in RNL and AGK is the Dane called "Kasi Jesper"

Before this season Kasi Jesper "was in the market" and signed a lot of new player´s for the team -many "big names"- see http://www.agkbh.dk/

Also before this season started, AGK announced that their ambition is to become no.1 in DK from the start to the gold-medal ! So they have attracted a lot of attention already, and is now the team everybody wants to beat :x

@Didrik, "heaven is in Denmark" I think that is a little bit -over the top-, but thx anyway :lol:

Ps. TheDane made a link for more pic´s above.

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 pm

TDK wrote:The money is coming from the Pandora jewellery company.

No, the money is not coming from the Pandora jewelery company. Instead the money are coming from Kasi Group, which is just the distributor of the Danish Pandora jewelery in the German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
KasiGroup doesn't really have any business interest in Denmark. The owner "Kasi Jesper" is Danish, but the whole company have now been moved from Denmark to Hamburg, Germany. "Kasi Jesper" has just earned an enormous amount of money very fast by distibution the Pandora jewlery and still thing it's fun to play king in Denmark in AGK and Denmark 2nd biggest football club Brøndby IF, even though he doesn't have any market interests in Denmark. So with this in mind it makes more snese for him to sponsor RNL in Germany.

http://kasigroup.dk/reader.jsp?sprog=da&id=1
http://kasigroup.dk/visProdukter.jsp?sprog=da&id=9
KasiGroup har siden 2005 distribueret og markedsført Pandora smykker i Tyskland, Østrig og Schweiz. Pandora udgør KasiGroups hovedforretning, og hver dag arbejder mere end 140 medarbejdere med logistik, kundebetjening, salg og markedsføring af Pandora til de tre markeder.

KasiGroup was founded in 2003 and has only distributed Pandora jewelry since 2005 and already had 140 employees in 2008 according to the above. So Kasi Jesper has earned his enormous fortune in only a few years. Besides Pandora jewelry KasiGroup also distributes Christina Design London watches.

The Danish jewelry company Pandora was founded in 1982 and now employs no less 4500 people Worldwide. 3300 of them are employed in Gemopolis in Thailand where Pandora now manufactures their jewelry.
In 2009, PANDORA generated revenue of approximately DKK 3.5 billion (approximately EUR 465 million) and EBITDA of approximately DKK 1.6 billion, and in H1 2010 generated revenue of approximately DKK 2.6 billion (approximately EUR 345 million) and EBITDA of approximately DKK 1.0 billion.
Source: http://www.pandora.net/en-GB/pandora-co ... ut-pandora

Didrik wrote:Handball is number one sport in Denmark

Football is #1 sport in Denmark by far. Handball is probably #2 sport based on spectator interest and media coverage, but still far behind football.

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

TheDane wrote:
TDK wrote:The money is coming from the Pandora jewellery company.

No, the money is not coming from the Pandora jewelery company. Instead the money are coming from Kasi Group, which is just the distributor of the Danish Pandora jewelery in the German speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
KasiGroup doesn't really have any business interest in Denmark. The owner "Kasi Jesper" is Danish, but the whole company have now been moved from Denmark to Hamburg, Germany. "Kasi Jesper" has just earned an enormous amount of money very fast by distibution the Pandora jewlery and still thing it's fun to play king in Denmark in AGK and Denmark 2nd biggest football club Brøndby IF, even though he doesn't have any market interests in Denmark. So with this in mind it makes more snese for him to sponsor RNL in Germany.
You can put it how you like, but without Pandora jewellry no Kasi Group and no AGK. And maybe no RNL, they were in a financiel hard position before K-Jesper joined up with them.

http://kasigroup.dk/reader.jsp?sprog=da&id=1
http://kasigroup.dk/visProdukter.jsp?sprog=da&id=9
KasiGroup har siden 2005 distribueret og markedsført Pandora smykker i Tyskland, Østrig og Schweiz. Pandora udgør KasiGroups hovedforretning, og hver dag arbejder mere end 140 medarbejdere med logistik, kundebetjening, salg og markedsføring af Pandora til de tre markeder.

KasiGroup was founded in 2003 and has only distributed Pandora jewelry since 2005 and already had 140 employees in 2008 according to the above. So Kasi Jesper has earned his enormous fortune in only a few years. Besides Pandora jewelry KasiGroup also distributes Christina Design London watches.

You can put it how you like, but without Pandora jewellry no Kasi Group and no AGK. And maybe no RNL, they were in a financiel hard position just before K-Jesper joined up with them.

Actually now Pandora themselves have taken control over the distribution all over the world, also the German speaking countries. K-Jesper is now hired as a business manager in Western Europe for Pandora. So he has a minor role now, but however the rumours tells that he got something around 100 mill. euros for dropping the distribution-deal ! The deal with CDL watches is also history.

I can only agree with you -TheDane- Kasi Jesper likes to rule his kingdom or maybe he wants to be a Kaiser :)

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm

TheDane wrote:AG København vs. AaB in the first round set a new specator recrod for a Handball match on Danish ground (male or female, national teams or club teams).
6231 spectators set the new record at AG Københavns new homecourt Ballerup Super Arena.

AGK's homecourt beat their own record at the AGK homecourt match against Skjern where there was 7200 spectators.
Result: AGK - Skjern 26-26 (16-12)

Arcosh
Extra Member

Postby Arcosh » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

What's wrong with KIF Kolding? They reinforced their squad, but got only one point out of four games. I'd expected them to do much better.

And I'm really surprised about Arhus beating Aalborg by eight goals and today they even won at Kolding. Up to now Jack & Jones League seems to be very balanced this season. Even AG Kopenhagen isn't far ahead of everybody else - although this might just be a matter of time.

Dr. Fuentes

Postby Dr. Fuentes » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Arcosh wrote:What's wrong with KIF Kolding? They reinforced their squad, but got only one point out of four games. I'd expected them to do much better.

And I'm really surprised about Arhus beating Aalborg by eight goals and today they even won at Kolding. Up to now Jack & Jones League seems to be very balanced this season. Even AG Kopenhagen isn't far ahead of everybody else - although this might just be a matter of time.

KIF Kolding have some profiles, which have some injuries. For example is the new defender, Lars Krogh Jeppesen out with an injury and also Kasper Søndergaard have some problems with an injury.

Århus have a nice period. They have a lot of injruies too, but they have some confidences. Another reason to Århus is good right now, is they have changed their defend to 3-2-1 and Danish teams hate to play against that formation.

Denmark-fan

Postby Denmark-fan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

hey people , does somebody can upload the games ? mainly from AGK, sjern and aarhus which are the teams that seems to be better this year .

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 am

Denmark-fan wrote:hey people , does somebody can upload the games ? mainly from AGK, sjern and aarhus which are the teams that seems to be better this year .

I got AG vs Lemvig from 2 October on my HD. Yesterday game which were quite good I didn't record I am afraid. :-"
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

Liki Cool
Rookie

Postby Liki Cool » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

Can somebody tell me what's going on with Lars Krogh Jeppesen?? is he still injured??? :?

Liki Cool
Rookie

Postby Liki Cool » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm

TDK wrote:The first handball-event in the brand-new MCH ARENA in Herning are already sold out ! -12300 tickets-

November the 6. two matches in the Jack & Jones League will take place in Herning.

Make some pictures please :p

Denmark-fan

Postby Denmark-fan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Mixball wrote:
Denmark-fan wrote:hey people , does somebody can upload the games ? mainly from AGK, sjern and aarhus which are the teams that seems to be better this year .

I got AG vs Lemvig from 2 October on my HD. Yesterday game which were quite good I didn't record I am afraid. :-"

can you post it on megaupload or rapidshare please, i really wanna see these matches

Mixball
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Mixball » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Denmark-fan wrote:
Mixball wrote:

can you post it on megaupload or rapidshare please, i really wanna see these matches

1. leg : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WTJ1QE5
2. leg : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7P7C75UF
Pls enjoy the game. :)
I welcome your post with enthusiasm.Image

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

TDK wrote:The first handball-event in the brand-new MCH ARENA in Herning are already sold out ! -12300 tickets-

This historic event in Danish handball took place yesterday.
12.138 tickets was sold (sold out) to the grand handball opening of this new arena: http://www.10000tilhaandbold.dk
MCH Multiarena has been renamed 'Jyske Bank BOXEN' after it's title sponsor Jyske Bank who's also a main sponsor for BSV.
This is by far the largest attendance ever to any handball match in Denmark.
This arena will used for the Women's European Handball Championship final in December.

Results from this Arena:

AaB - Skjern 28-33 (12-16)

AaB: Kristian Kjelling 10 (3), Mads Christiansen 5, Henrik Møllgaard 3, Tobias Torpegaard Møller 3, Rasmus Carlsen 2, Jonas Larholm 2 (1), Jan Lennartsson 1, Martin AaB Larsen 1, Olof Ask 1.

Skjern: René Rasmussen 7, Claus Møller Jakobsen 6, Jeppe Riber 5, Jesper Jensen 5 (1), Kristian Gjessing 4, Thomas Klitgaard 3, Jakob Østergaard 1, Per Leegaard 1, Rune Ohm 1.

Suspensions: AaB 4, Skjern 3.

Attendance: 12.138 (sold out).

BSV - AGK 28-33 (10-18)

Bjerringbro/Silkeborg Voel: Mads Øris Nielsen 5, Rasmus Lauge 5, Dennis Kirkegaard 5, Frederik Pedersen 5 (1), Nikolaj Øris Nielsen 4, Goran Kozomara 1, Jesper Ahle 1, Simon Kristiansen 1, Andreas Toudahl 1 (1).

AG København: Mikkel Hansen 8, Niclas Ekberg 5 (4), René Toft Hansen 4, Snorri Gudjonsson 4, Jacob Bagersted 4, Jakob Green Jensen 4, Stefan Hundstrup 3, Cristian Malmagro Viana 1.

Suspensions: BSV 2, AGK 4.

Attendance: 12.138 (sold out).

http://aoh.dk/bbillede/haandboldrekord-i-boxen
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by TheDane on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm

As always : nice work TheDane =D> :D

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

from outside it looks horrible :roll:
are those alcohol free beers or?
©Picek. All rights reserved

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Picek wrote:from outside it looks horrible :roll:

Yes, not the prettiest arena on the outside.
Too bad as it's located right next to Denmark's prettiest football stadium from the outside IMO, MCH Arena.

Picek wrote:are those alcohol free beers or?

It's most likely regular beers. You are allowed to sell alcohol at sport events in Danish arenas and stadiums.
Unlike e.g. Norway, where you are not allowed to sell any alcohol at such events.
I don't know about the alcohol regulations in Croatia at sport events?
Last edited by TheDane on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TDK
Extra Member

Postby TDK » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Picek wrote:are those alcohol free beers or?

Alcohol-free beers in Denmark : ARE YOU CRAZY :lol: :lol:

That would never work [-X

Picek
Handball Fan-atic

Postby Picek » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 pm

TheDane wrote:It's most likely regular beers. You are allowed to sell alcohol at sport events in Danish arenas and stadiums.
Unlike e.g. Norway, where you are not allowed to sell any alcohol at such events.

that is why I'm asking..
we also have the no-alcohol rule on sports events..
Switzerland has the same, or atleast had it back when they hosted handball EC couple of years ago..
now we only need to have the same GDP as Swiss or Norway.. :|

TDK wrote:That would never work [-X

if only your country wouldn't be so damn expensive I would move there because of that rule..
©Picek. All rights reserved

TheDane
Handball Fan-atic

Postby TheDane » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Picek wrote:now we only need to have the same GDP as Swiss or Norway.. :|

You just need to find a lot of oil like Norway or create bank anonymity for illegal international bank business like Switzerland.

Picek wrote:if only your country wouldn't be so damn expensive I would move there because of that rule..

You just have to go to Norway before Denmark. when you have gotten used to Norwegian prices then you will think alcohol and food in Denmark is crazy cheap. :lol:
Norwegians and Swedes go to Denmark for cheap alcohol. Danes go to Germany for cheap alcohol. It's all relative.
When you go into the supermarket on a ferry from Norway to Denmark, a lot of Norwegians buy beer because they think it's so cheap, but Danes wait until they get back to Denmark because they know they can get 30 beers in Denmark at the same price as 12 beers in the Ferry supermarket.

haandboldspiller
Extra Member

Postby haandboldspiller » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

I have heard of some Danes who saw the matches at WC 2009 in Croatia, and they were drinking a lot of beer and acting very drunk until somebody told them they were acohol-free, then they felt stupid.

Return to “Male Handball”